I know this is really a shot in the dark but I really need someone to talk to right now...

I know this is really a shot in the dark but I really need someone to talk to right now. If you're gonna tell me to kms or something else negative, that's okay. I see you and I know you're probably going through some rough shit yourself. But if you're willing to distract a poor fool from their emotions long enough to fall asleep, that would be appreciated. I hope you're all having a great night.
TiorFior#0699

Attached: bunny_of_misery.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Hey, not adding you, but would talk here a bit :)

Hey friendo, I appreciate that.

everyone that I add on this site says stuff like oh i'm lonely please talk to me then when you add them they just sit on your friends list and never talk to you leaving you to be the one to always initiate but they don't even put enough effort into the conversation to even bother initiating conversations because of their one word replies.

The people who do talk to you are just looking for some emotional sponge to vent to and once you're done using me you'll throw me away like garbage because you don't actually care about me as a person you just wanted someone to vent about and don't give two fucks about my feelings or who I am as a person. If you really need someone to talk to go see a therapist.

Hey user, would be willing to talk a bit here too!

What appears to be your boggle?

So, what do you want to talk about? If you want to vent, I am here. If you want to talk about random stuff, also fine.

I have a therapist. That doesn't distract from my current conundrum. And yes generally that's what happens, though this isn't an issue of feeling lonely.
Regardless it seems like this touched a nerve and I'm sorry for that. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Thanks anons :) I've just been having a particularly nasty breakdown for a few hours. It's 4 am where I am and I just need something to take my mind off it. How are your nights going?

Total crap, having an anxiety attack over some silly social problems.

What was the trigger for your breakdown if you dont mind me asking user?

Ah, that happens. Best thing is to focus on something else really. My night is good. Was gaming and now practise english here. I bought a cool book about the origin of life from "dead" matter.

>dead
Shouldn't that be inanimate? Dead implies it was once alive

Checkd. And I have no idea. I guess being in a foreign environment and feeling really alone and out of place. Along with personal drama. I made a friend and lost them in the same day today and that kinda reminded me of how many people dissappear from my life.

It's 13.10 here in new Zealand just got back from a camping trip. Ate a stack of fried egg sandwiches for lunch just b4 after having 4 beers for breakfast on the drive back.
Would be feeling pretty good if it wasn't for the aching hole in my soul.. nah jokes I'm feeling pretty good.

Sounds like a good day! What kind of vidya do you play?
Camping eh? Isn't it super hot in New Zealand this time of year? Sounds fun though. Did you get any pics of cute animals?

Like I said, trying to get better with english :D

OP, I hope you're doing okay. I understand. Us robots gotta take care of each other.

Attached: 1381955989040.gif (250x348, 1.96M)

Atm I replay Baldur's Gate to prepare for the release of Baldur's Gate 3. Am so hyped.

That's an adorale cat and I'm stealing that pic I hope you don't mind. There are a lot of trolls and aggressive people on here now but the robros can still lean on each other and it's what I love about r9k.
Ooo I've never heard of that game. Is it indie? What genre?

Attached: JPEG_20190811_035703.png (720x720, 315K)

Oh my bad was just scimming the thread

:D Yeah, it's a cute kitters. He's wishing you a happy day. I know how hard things can be.

>There are a lot of trolls and aggressive people on here now but the robros can still lean on each other and it's what I love about r9k.

We are hardened by these people, but in a good way. Beneath every troll on here there is a robot that is hurting

3rd person strategic RPG. Not indie, but old. Me, the spouse and some friends will play the new together when it comes out.
What type of games do you play?

We all have a way that helps us cope. And having an outlet for that is important. Another reason I really like Jow Forums. You can be a dick without getting arrested! Funny world we live in eh?

Attached: 1565408059681.jpg (494x500, 133K)

Just coming out of winter here in nz didn't take any photos at all I don't think except of this lab staffy cross that came and made friends with us we thought it was lost for like 20 minutes cos no1 around

I love puzzle and games with a lot of plot. So anything from league to destiny 2 to rime to monster prom. That sounds like a lot of fun though, and I'm happy you found someone for you that shares your interests. That's always really great to see :)

Am not a robot, actually. Let's say... a tourist?
Also hurting, but I don't think this is a good place to get better.

OH right the different hemispheres experience winter and summer alternatingly. That's so weird to think about but also kinda cool. Does it get really cold?
It might not be but I guess it helps to have somewhere I can interact without a filter where others understand usually. Welcome to Jow Forums then lol, I hope your stay is a pleasant one

YEah. I've been here for maybe 10 years at this point and it's hard to imagine my life without Jow Forums

NORMIE GET OUT REEEE- jk
Glad to hear you are at least finding some solace here. I unironically hope I never see you again. I hope you escape this place and make it, brah

Yeah, I think that won't be an issue. I will not stick around for too long. I get what you get from this here. I have many things in common with people here. But then again not. And if I could I would magically save all the desperate and sad people here. But I can't. So sticking around here is not really something I should do. It's not healthy.

That's fair lol, it's a hard habit to break.

Okay well boys thank you a lot for the support and talking to me. I have stopped crying and I can breathe again so I'll try to get to bed. Again I wish you all the best and I hope you all sleep well/have great days. Take care anons