Femanon, would you date me if Im cool and good looking even if I am 5'4?

Femanon, would you date me if Im cool and good looking even if I am 5'4?

Attached: why.png (824x705, 47K)

Yeah, sounds comfy just because I'm 5'0

Why do you do this to yourself, lad? What do you think is going to come of this self-flagellation?

I saw a guy today who was probably no taller than 5'4". He had a cute as fuck gf with him who was all over him and very handsy. She was probably no less than 2 inches shorter than him. I'm 6'1" and towered over them both.

You can make it user i believe in you.

yes 321123origino

>5'4
Ahahahahahah. Fight off a wave of cockroaches with a toothpick and then climb up to the dinner table. Maybe we'll talk.

Being 5'4 is gonna be tough for you, move to a spic/Asian area. That way at the very least you can compete height wise

my bf aka cute tranny gf is 5'4 and so am i but im like a half inch taller lol

I had a 5'4'' bf, for 6 months he was super nice... then we exchanged virginities

Suddenly felt he could do better.

So no, I wont date anyone good looking

I already said it a lot on this board but I'm 5'4 and my gf is a 5'7 hottie, so don't worry too much, of course there is a lot of shallow girl that would only date tall guys, but they wouldn't probably date lanklet either and would you really want to be with a girl this shallow beside fucking? And there is many girls that just don't care about height, they're just not vocal about it while the girls that care are very very vocal about it. Also I know multiple 6'+ guys that struggles a lot to find a gf, the two guys I know that score the most are 5'6 and 6'.

user, would you date me, a femanon, if Im cool and good looking even if I am chubby?

How chubby? Also what race and height

>Femanon, would you date me if Im cool and good looking even if I am 5'4?
no

what a picky normie

gtfo, true robots dont have high standards

Op here, I will 100% date chubby girls, I actually like like that

you can't be chubby and good looking so no

>Ask details from another individual offering companionship

Herrr durrr picky inkell

kys you absolute retard

Yeah.. I'm super short

I'm 5'7 post contact

Just came here to say my only boyfriend was 5'4". Lots of women don't give a shit as long as you're just slightly taller than they are.

>cool
>good looking
Yes I would date you. That's way out of my league. I'm 5'2 so I don't mind at all. You wouldn't want me though because I'm too fat for robots.

Not OP but I wouldn't mind that as long as you'd be willing to lose weight and get fit with me, that'd be so nice

How fat are you really?
Op here and I dont really mind that

you can't be a manlet and good looking so no

(do you see the irony)

Yes but I would not have children with you

He is not OP
Im OP
OP likes chubby girls and your words hurt

Attached: 1564949540197s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Well then I would not date you because I only date thinking about marriege

Giantess fetish yes

Bored? why not check this cool server, full of hot lewds of femmaales and traps!

discord gg/7e5ce36

Yes, but you don't want me. You want the hot girl who seems interesting at the moment but wont give you the stability I want to offer to you

good thing i'm 6'0 then hehe

I'm 6'4" and feel like I can't get a girlfriend because every woman I meet is a foot shorter than I am. I think I just intimidate people sometimes, despite being a pretty non confrontational person I was never really fucked with in school, and I almost never see anyone taller than me

Am I able to get a girlfriend?

>Yes but I would not have children with you
Nice.

Yes and you just said that you intimidate people. act accordingly

Oh piss off insecure bitch, the "stability" some of you fembots claim to offer is bs, most of you have bpd and if not some other mental disease that makes you insufferable in a relationship

How should I act accordingly? I always try to be exceedingly nice to people, but isn't being too nice to people also an issue? Genuinely interested in making changes for the better

you seem to have a vary narrow view of the world, and what's worse is that you seem set in that. I suggest you think more critically about what you believe to be concrete, as well as any assumptions you might not be aware of.

In fact, alot of you do. what the fuck happened to this board? its so different now

Why are you being exceedingly nice?

How do you react to people who are exceedingly nice to you?

If you're forcing something, It may be noticeable to people.

Maybe exceedingly isn't the right word, I just try to help out people because it's enjoyable to me but sometimes I think people could USE the help but don't WANT to be helped.

I want you. Let's edate

What are some of your hobbies/interests?

It's not impossible for a girl to find that "cute" or whatever. And your sense of hospitality isn't a bad thing.

as for not wanting to be helped, people are like that for many reasons. Sometimes, people are prideful. Others are worried about having to somehow repay you in some way. Some may even become paranoid because of your kindness due to their past experiences. Just like you, everyone is living life under different circumstances

Honestly, people are more multifaceted than most here are comfortable with.

Pretending to be a girl online to make a point at early twenty-somethings who have difficulty thinking critically about what they want and why they want it

That's some good insight to keep in mind, I have a bad habit of rushing in to do things and I think people take it the wrong way a lot. I enjoy solving problems, it's really that simple. If there's a problem I want to be the person to solve it, some people don't like that and I can see why.

That's a pretty interesting hobby, it seems we have similar interests. Personally I enjoy observing these creatures and their interactions in their natural environment, they often reject assistance

Attached: 1565469435797.jpg (882x731, 84K)

Thats not true at all, long term is very important fo me

Attached: 1565371878417.jpg (256x256, 21K)

dude, it's fucking over
just accept that you're gonna die alone

no you originally didn't lol

No there is no irony you stupid whale. You can change your fat by not eating like a fucking hippo, but you can't change your height.

if user truly feels this way, then taking the time to get to know someone without rushing shouldn't be a problem. Please tell user this

Nobody ever tries to "get to know me"
Girls always rule me out for other taller dudes
Its frustrating because I dont even get a chance

do you want a chance with those types of girls to begin with?

What do you mean by this?
Its every girl I ever met

Have you met every girl though?

My boyfriend us 5'6" and I'm 5'7".

He's the sweetest, funniest and most caring person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and I'm thankful everyday that he entered my life.

I wish you the best user, don't give up. Boyfriend won me over with how silly he is.

i don't get why stuff like this is so unbelievable to you guys. one of the most popular guys in my high school was like a manlet version of cam gigandet and he constantly got girls, he literally got suspended after some popular girl sucked his dick on the bus. my cousins are both under 5'5 (and they're also fat as fuck, so a double handicap) and they constantly had hot girlfriends/hookups. the key is to be cool and fun to be around, girls can tell when you're bitter and angry and it's a turnoff

No,thats phisically impossible
But you have to admit the pool of girls who would just turn me down because of my height is in the 99.99%s
Ita like trying ro find a unicorn or something

Attached: 1565463829514.png (1024x1020, 900K)

>is in the 99.99%s
no, it just feels that way.

Also, who would you turn down over a flaw? and why?

cuck meme is real

u must be really ugly then. Height is like #1 for most girls on tinder

Come on is it really hard to believe woman would turn me down because im veru verh short? Obviously is something most woman care about
Just see for yourself

i unironically would if you werent insecure about it

Is this something we could talk trough?

Nothing wrong with s 5'4'' guy, but if he requires me to go the extra mile to show that I'm safe/don't hate him/have no desire to bully him/etc then I won't bother.

t. 5'10'' negress

probably, depending how much of a sperg you are at the time of said talk

Yes. Almost as hard as it is for you to convince me with your narrow, limited life experience.

Some women will simply not give a shit about your height - provided you're kind and considerate

Why every other guy in tgese threads mostly agree with me an woman here overwhelmingly says it doesnt matter when irl thats very different?
I know its sound slimy but i really feel they might care more about height then theyd like to admit

Attached: 1565506892683s.jpg (229x200, 7K)

yeah man actions>words. They may say nice but clearly height is a big in the dating scene as it has been since the dawn of man

Kill yourseIf fucktard

the same way we care about weight/ass/tits and other shit more than we'd like to admit?

You mean we're both not perfect? :o

You will rarely see a man turning down a woman for those things, other then weight of course
Its a norm for woman to tun down short man

>dating scene
here's the problem. it's one thing to date some one, but "dating scene" implies things all on its own such as
>clubs/bars
>one night stands
>parties/social behavior

Not everyone who wants to date is looking for these things, and that means two very different crowds - except one type of crowd is more easily seen/marketable/sterotypical etc.

I don't do any of this and neither does my partner

At this point, you're just echoing things you believe. Where are you seeing all these things again? are you seeing the full scope of things?

What "full scope"?

how would you, a presumably straight man, see what women are being turned down for? you're only seeing your own experience. sure there are men who will fuck anything, but women still get turned down for all kinds of shit in and out of our control

Nothing as severe as height for man im sure, woma will literally write on their dating app profiles thy dont want short man

probably 80% of population in developed countries has less IQ even than Jow Forums visitors and thats why its different irl

I mean that the places that you're getting this information from to say
>You will rarely see a man turning down a woman for those things, other then weight of course
Its a norm for woman to tun down short man
does not reveal every thought/process /intention/unseen others to legitimately conclude that any of that is a fact

I mean that the places that you're getting this information from to say
>You will rarely see a man turning down a woman for those things, other then weight of course
>Its a norm for woman to tun down short man
does not reveal every thought/process /intention/unseen others to legitimately conclude that any of that is a fact

fix'd

I agree, bur they even turn down BEFORE they even see the man
Most girls will straight up say they wont date guys shorter than them

So you expect us to accept your unfixable handicap, but don't want to accept our fixable flaw?

You know what feels good? Reading these threads as a 6'4" CHAD who makes girls wet just by towering over them.

Attached: 6a6.jpg (491x315, 18K)

Yes you lazy fucking whore

>Most girls will straight up say
stop. just stop with the baseless claims. i feel like you're imagining some collection of online screenshot posts while you think of this

There was literally a thread on this very same board going together with this that not a single girl replied they would date a shorter man

Hey that's not very nice of you, but I guess you're bitter because you're a manlet, you can't help it can you? A girl can lose weight, put on some make up and get all the attention she wants, but you're just gonna have to stay a lonely sub male for the rest of your life. Too bad

So that makes you think it's every single woman. You're the type of guy that likes to say
>MOST women
based on reddit posts made by incels and refer to statistics. Can't you use your own brain for once

age and weight are huuuge issues for women. and i know you get all the men saying you can change your weight, but there's nothing a woman can do about her age so i'd say that's probably the equivalent for height for men. the thing with dating apps is that it allows for women to be super picky because there's a huge pool of men giving lots of attention with little to no effort, i think that's why you end up seeing all these profiles from people with ridiculous standards. it's not like that in real life, i know/know of tons of super short men who are very successful with women. unless you project extreme obvious bitterness over your height irl it's probably not as bad as you're imagining.

>this very same board

I mean, thats not a really it
Every woman will be young at some point but not every man will be tall

Retard. If the vast majority of women, a typologically defined genetic category, evidently have a biological attraction toward taller man, that probably means it's inate and any willingness or desire to sleep with shorter men is either due to compensating factors, or if a preference is shown for shorter men, due to pathology, fetishisation, or other forms of mental deficiency.

and that's why people don't like fat whale girls

that's dumb as hell lol. you know that, right? so what do you do once you age out of the most desirable range, just give up on life and remember the good times? you're not going to be desirable to everyone or to every person you're attracted to, that's just how life is. i'm a chubby woman and i know it makes me less desirable to most men. yes i know i can change it, but that isn't the point.. the point is, i still see girls even fatter and less attractive than me in relationships

no because im 5'4 too. guy has to be at least 5'8 for me to consider. call me shallow all you want

You are missing the point.
Everyone ages equaly, people have different heights all their lives

Guess you got refuted lol

The only way I'd date a short guy is if he's really pretty and based as fuck. Those only exist in anime though so no.

Lanklet virgin cope. All the good looking men are manlets or average height at most. Tall men cannot be good looking.

lol what, how did i get refuted? because one woman has a certain standard for men she'll date? i'm 5'3 and i wouldn't rule out someone short. my sister's my height (and she's also very attractive) and she's dated multiple short guys, i actually remember her getting into a huge fight with one of her best friends over this skateboarder who was our height. i know lots of short men who are successful with women. i really don't even know what you want people to tell you at this point

Cuz they do care, a lot