Is having dark circles like pic related a big turn off for women...

Is having dark circles like pic related a big turn off for women? I have insomnia and it's like impossible to get rid of them. Also hurray for 3.00 AM posting, Im gonna play vidya since I can't sleep.

Attached: uo8vqbr6snj01.jpg (960x1280, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tylejdt1Dm0
youtube.com/watch?v=XsX3ATc3FbA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsKCObse3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im gonna go get plastic surgery in south korea at some point. im 28 and the skin under my eyes has lost a lot of collagen (i think). so the surface looks really translucent, vaguely bluish, yellow, and purple. its not THAT noticeable, but i know its gonna get much worse when im older. so im hoping to get some injections to make it look even. why south korea? its cheaper and its basically a rite of passage for koreans.

>isn't even bading
>has straight hair
>shaves it all off
why do whypipo do this?

>its gonna get much worse
I hope mine don't get worse, don't even think they can.

Yea, sunken eyes makes you look unhealthy and a little crazy.

Yes, i think so. I have eyes worse than pic related and people have told me they are ugly.

>tfw also bald and dark circles under eyes

fugg

>a big turn off for women?

i guess so, i haven't interacted with a girl in over a year

Ykno there's serums you can take which stimulate collagen production and build it up, same thing for your eyes except it's diluted so it doesn't hurt. Don't waste your money on plastic surgery my guy. Also caffeine eye serums which reduce the dark circles apparently. And half of your problem is genetics, some people are born with thicker skin under/around their eyes, but those who are born with very thin skin like you just means that the capillaries and other blood vessels under your eye are more visible thus making it appear darker than others.

>Is having dark circles like pic related a big turn off for women?

Mine are worse but I dont give a fuck anyway, whores can rope.

It makes you look creepier so probably

Get fucking makeup for it then you retarded faggot, holy shit

>isn't balding
look at the outline.

Depends. It's generally negative however it can fit into a scruffy tortured soul aesthetic which art hoes can dig.

if girls find out you wear makeup they will think you're insecure which is an enormous turn off

it's like wearing a hair piece, or using lifts

once they find out the truth (and in a real relationship, they will) it will only hurt your chances

i know but im REALLY skeptical of that shit. for koreans in a "face" culture, their physical appearance is life and death, so i know they don't fuck around. I found a white guy on youtube that did it and it looks awesome. he got eye bags removed. it was very well done. Cucumber solutions is their name. Collagen serums cost like 250 for a little bottle

post video mister please dude originally

One very cute girl once told me that was her turn on for guys because it made them seem angsty or heroin addicts or some shit like that. I wouldn't say that it's a common opinion though-it looks like you have a half healed black eye

youtube.com/watch?v=Tylejdt1Dm0

Nah (i'm a girl) as long as you smell good, shower, brush your teeth, ya know, basic hygiene, there's no problem.. we know there some things that you can't change. If you're insecure, just make jokes (every now and then) about it

last girl commented on mine and said they were hot...so idk different girls like different things. this one also liked be tied up and locked for days in a room and used for sex for. Too bad I starved her to death. The current one doesn't like them.

Girl here. I think they're pretty cute; I like that whole sleepy look. It makes me feel closer to the person and makes me want to protect and care for them. I have insomnia too, so it makes me aware that they're less likely to judge me for my dark circles.

If it bothers you that much, get some primer, put it under your eyes. Make sure it's gentle. Then, get a beauty sponge (or makeup sponge) wet it, squeeze excess wetness off, put concealer that matches your skin tone under your eyes, blend in with the sponge. Then put powder foundation over the concealer under your eyes, then put some finishing powder on top. The one by e.l.f. is good and cheap. I do this and my dark circles almost completely disappear. Makeup is magic, really. I feel a little silly writing this, but if it truly is a big insecurity of yours I hope this helps?

Attached: CB8B97E1-B25A-4896-9D28-D578F543E03D.png (1200x1200, 837K)

Finding out a guy wears makeup is a turn on for me. I think it shows some level of creativity, even just simple face makeup, and makes me feel that they won't judge me for wearing makeup. It'd be fun to share makeup tips with a partner.

what about a guy who wears lifts in his shoes to appear taller? or a guy who wears a fake hair piece to hide the fact that he's bald

Wouldn't care about lifts. Unless it was an extreme difference, like 4'9 to 5'5? But I'm not sure it's possible to jump that height without it being too obvious.
I wouldn't care about a fake hair piece either. Plenty of bald women wear wigs and their partners are fine with them both ways. It shouldn't be any different for men.

what if he wore a mask everywhere because he was ashamed to have people see his face

>implying girls looks down on guys who wear makeup

literally korean male idols wear tons of makeup and have ptp all over the world creaming over them. face care is very important for females

youtube.com/watch?v=XsX3ATc3FbA

literally just be a pretty twink with a skinny body and a pretty face
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsKCObse3w

that means nice smooth white skin, hair, etc. females appreciate when you take care of your looks just as much as you appreciate it when pretty girls take care of their looks. like how asian women take care of their looks better than white women, etc

just get a hair transplant and ur fine, u have wonderful bone structure

That's a little extreme. I guess I'd be curious?

I love dark circles on men. On women too, for that matter. I think they look sexy like the person is more interesting than they probably are. Like I picture someone tormented at night unable to sleep, or someone staying up late to read or think or maybe just that they have active minds and can't stop long enough to sleep. It's really attractive.

This.

Origieeeef

I'm a chronic insomniac with dark circles constantly and this is actually spot on. Except instead of reading useful shit I argue about what women truly want with virgins on Jow Forums because of the 'tism.

My sister says they're hot

To show that they hate all non whites

i cut my hair every 6 - 7 months, and when i do i shave it all off. it is kind of a way to "restart" in a sense, helps create a bit of momentum to get out of a rut.