Does anyone think that the draconian punishments for pedophiles are just that way because its the manifestation of...

does anyone think that the draconian punishments for pedophiles are just that way because its the manifestation of hundreds of thousands of mens jealousy, anger, and resentment that they didn't have the courage to supercede their socially constructed moral compass and indulge in some prime teen pussy?

no faggots, im not talking about like infants, toddlers, and other sick shit. im talking like 14+

i seriously think the harshness and viciousness of legal penalties towards people like epstein is just the collective anger and jealousy that they either couldn't avail themselves of sweet prime teen pussy, or they passed up the chance.

Attached: 56556049_314659262559280_8226099900058366913_n.jpg (1080x1317, 79K)

It's mostly the used up roasties and their beta camp followers. Age of consent was raised when women got suffrage

listen. we all thought they were eating baby brains and shit.

remember madeleine mccann?

Why is the T upside-down on that paddle

teen pussy isnt prime you moron
Why do you think teen moms are unhinged? They arent ready to procreate, simple as that
You just want a naive girl that doesnt know any better to fuck your tiny dick

The reason why these punishments are so extreme are because they are taking advantage of people who, by the definition of the law, don't know any better.

As much as you might want to argue, that they "know better", they don't - kids are stupid fuckers. But also, it's really easy to see how someone can make a power-play and coerce someone to do something because 'they are the adult' and have that privilege over them.
fuck off pedo. saged

what about the dude who's daughter's friend is throwing him the puss? yea, she knows what she's doing. fuck off incel.

Knowing what you're doing doesn't mean you can fully comprehend consequences

the only consequence is pleasure :^)

belle is such a tease

I'm starting to become dissapointed in her tho

I wish another pure virginal cam girl appear

Lol i was dealing drugs and doing calculus at 14. You act like 14 year olds are complete kids, but they are just average high schoolers. They know what they're doing...

>Ptp is real
>Instead, have sex with these used up cum dumpsters

>15 yo don't know anything about sex
>But 5 year olds know they want to be the opposite sex and get the dicks chopped off and take medication
Can't make this shit up

based and youthpilled

trans kids take puberty blockers (which only delay its onset, not prevent or change it), not estrogen/testosterone, until they're at a much older age

>does anyone think that the draconian punishments for pedophiles are just that way because its the manifestation of hundreds of thousands of mens jealousy, anger, and resentment that they didn't have the courage to supercede their socially constructed moral compass and indulge in some prime teen pussy?

Get a girlfriend and not in the age range you're thinking of.

>does anyone think that the draconian punishments for pedophiles are just that way because its the manifestation of hundreds of thousands of mens jealousy, anger, and resentment that they didn't have the courage to supercede their socially constructed moral compass and indulge in some prime teen pussy?
this is a wholly american phenomenon
having said that it's vile to entrap 14yos into prostituting themselves wouldn't you think?

>the only consequence is pleasure
u were a subhuman nigger at 14, and probably still are, this pedoposting is always cringe as pedos are very very low IQ and can't argue/meme for shit therefore alienating all potentially supportive people

Attached: 1493271509361.jpg (500x451, 57K)

>Why do you think teen moms are unhinged?
They're not.
Teen Moms (tm) are a bunch of Jew-corrupted degenerates with no guiding morals and far too much freedom.

>They arent ready to procreate, simple as that
Wrong.

>You just want a naive girl that doesnt know any better to fuck your tiny dick
And this is a problem... why? They're better off in ignorance.

Attached: 83A57C79-FB5C-4815-A27D-450DCE37D79D.jpg (234x344, 33K)

>14+

gross

10-13 is where it's at

>entrap prostitution
yea OBVIOUSLY. but i laid out the context as a consensual basis not all this """"sex trafficker""" bullshit

>better off in ignorance
my point exactly. have a (you)

>Jew-corrupted degenerates
mmm this coming from a pedo hopped up on chink cartoons wanting to deflower 12yo girls
big think here

Jow Forums is a honeypot, hiroshimoort regularly gives out posting history to governments
gg 80iq pedo

it's really hard to tell them apart when the recipient is so young, hence why similar crimes exist in most countries user...
u're making a strawman

Attached: 1524383056443.jpg (290x174, 6K)

>age of consent is 16 in my state

there is no reason whatsoever to go younger than that, change my mind

>honeypot

I've been posting this kind of stuff for 15 years. when are they coming? dense fucking election tourist lmao

Attached: zhecute.jpg (368x468, 75K)

And puberty blockers have no hormonal effect? Are you insane.
That jazz cunt couldn't even get snipped because he was on blockers and ended up with micro penis

age of consent should be 11. once girls have periods they are inherently sexual creatures. denying this is just normalfag delusion.

I think the AOC could ostensibly be lowered to 16 or 15, but it's a very touchy subject for most people.

the image is mirrored

It's 16 almost everywhere on Earth including most of the US, but the US freaks out when you present them with that fact.

it's 14 in places like italy and the sky isn't falling. puritanical americans are a scourge

>I've been posting this kind of stuff for 15 years.
and hiro is the owners for how long dipshit?
>when are they coming?
soon fag, hell i could singlehandedly make them come right now

make them come for which crime exactly?

>As much as you might want to argue, that they "know better", they don't
If that's the crux of your argument, you have preemptively conceded that point.
14 year olds are capable of raising children and knowing the consequences of sex with proper education.

>Knowing what you're doing doesn't mean you can fully comprehend consequences
Sure, but they also comprehend the consequences with proper education. Any 14 year old that cannot comprehend STDs, degeneracy and pregnancy is retarded.

>Get a girlfriend and not in the age range you're thinking of.
Why? 14 year olds are when women are at their best.

Attached: 741CCFD7-9719-4958-B94B-A6A4E248A42B.jpg (736x718, 30K)

whatever crime they wanna charge on you dipshit

honestly, it's a miracle you're still here given how dumb u are

that's not how the law works you colossal smooth brain lmao

i am amazed how a retard gorilla nigger like you is still free honestly

>implying u dont have all sorts of sick incriminating shit
>implying they won't just plant it like they do always

honestly i hope they do as u sound unhinged

Attached: 1492016621208.png (508x497, 9K)

Your (future) daughter will be kidnapped and used as a sex slave and there is nothing you can do about it - pathetic social just warrior

Why are namefags always brainlets?

you sound genuinely mentally deficient. rejoin your conspiratards on Jow Forums

It was touched as a child and subconsciously liked it

this is your brain on pedophilia and 4chin when you're such a betafag even the feds think you won't do shit lamo

You are correct I am slightly retarded

I was molested by my father, uncle, and half step brother how dare you accuse me of enjoying it. Sure, I got aroused but it is the bodies natural response. Gosh I hate pedos.

Damn Nancy your a nasty, damaged goods, broken slut. I understand why you are so upset now. Wish the best for you, whore.

>mmm this coming from a pedo hopped up on chink cartoons wanting to deflower 12yo girls
Ad hominem is not an argument, Alex. Being attracted to 14 year olds is normal and does not require the influence of jews.
Please reassess your IQ before externalizing that label onto other people.

>Jow Forums is a honeypot, hiroshimoort regularly gives out posting history to governments
Saying you like 12 year olds is legal and the government can't do shit about it.

>>implying u dont have all sorts of sick incriminating shit
Do you have proof that?

>>implying they won't just plant it like they do always
They don't, really. You're referring to a negligible minority, and planting illegal material on someone from having legal opinions sounds sticks more on them than us.

>I was molested by my father, uncle, and half step brother how dare you accuse me of enjoying it.
It's not an unreasonable accusation. Moids have a long, long history of revising their sexual encounters for victim points. If you want an example they don't get much better than #MeToo.

Attached: E9789109-7254-4F63-B37F-50D642CF7ABC.jpg (758x692, 95K)

>Being attracted to 14 year olds is normal and does not require the influence of jews.
except you are only attracted to 14yos (and lower) so much so you risk your livelihood to shill it online like a sperg

>Please reassess your IQ before externalizing that label onto other people.
like calling you a literal pedophile per US law?

>Saying you like 12 year olds is legal and the government can't do shit about it.
now it's 12yos, as usual..

lamo

now go back to sperging about normalfags, crazy pedo
you're been doing this for several years thinking that *maybe* just *maybe* if u post it enough you will get your wish and be legally able to rape children, because in, actual, real life, you don't have the balls for it so you resort to shill your shitty fetish online like 99% of spergs betafags

Attached: OPisaliteralpedophile.jpg.jpg (1000x750, 143K)

one day soon we'll have photorealistic VR with little girl mods and there's nothing you can do

i'm fit and good looking. what now?

Because 14 year-olds totally understand the consequences of their actions!

Attached: 551ADD72-EFF5-411B-9B30-1923203E3BFD.jpg (500x500, 26K)

women of any age don't understand the consequences of their actions

>except you are only attracted to 14yos (and lower)
But I'm not. Not even close.
I like girls in their 50s.

>so much so you risk your livelihood to shill it online like a sperg
There's no risk and arguing points you don't like is not shilling.

>like calling you a literal pedophile per US law?
Unless you're also like 14 year olds, you are not externalizing that label onto me, so that's a false equivalence.
And US law is non applicable when we're talking about actual morality.

>now it's 12yos, as usual..
Nope.
It's still legal though.

>now go back to sperging about normalfags, crazy pedo
I will after I'm done with you, sweetheart.

>you're been doing this for several years thinking that *maybe* just *maybe* if u post it enough you will get your wish and be legally able to rape children,
Calling it rape is your distinction, and you've been unable to convince anyone of it. You've just been throwing epithets and empty threats this entire thread.

>because in, actual, real life, you don't have the balls for it so you resort to shill your shitty fetish online
You're a Jow Forumslock. If Charlottesville told you anything, you should know that speaking in favor of any cultural taboos is ineffective and ill advised.

Attached: 79A64ADF-9FE2-4D91-8499-CC24713FB843.jpg (564x634, 62K)

Why do normalfags act like sex is equivalent to signing a legal contract? It's literally just an amazing massage that ends with an orgasm.