White women hate thread

Why are all white women disloyal exhibitionist whores now?

Of course I'm attracted to them, I wouldn't be so angry at them otherwise. And don't even get me started on the "have sex incel" shit I'm an attractive white guy, I just haven't ever had a gf because of my past and that I'm only looking for one girl to marry, but litterally all of them are ruined.

I have rejected physically attractive women on this basis.

Also because I don't know how to accelerate things due to the pacing of our perversive and incredibly hedonistic society.

Aka I'm too vanilla.

Attached: 1557021747941.jpg (683x1024, 56K)

i hate white women but only because they don't like me. I'm a 7/10 white guy but I've never been good enough for top tier white stacies. You have to be a super outgoing dude bro boatshoes jacked up faggot with a six fig white collar job and a thriving social life. i went to high school in an upper middle class area as someone more towards the bottom of the socio-economic ladder and literally the "cool kids" were the fucking "rich kids" and athletes. it didn't matter who you were, just as long as you were rich. this is the world of white women.

as much as i hate to say it, i just go for asians now. they're eager and happy and very sweet. its intoxicating. white women like to bellow and stamp their feet, argue, yell etc

based
no. i dont interact with them much at all to hate them.

i'm a white woman and i'm not a disloyal exhibitionist whore

Then get the fuck out, because that clearly implies you won't post tits

>I'm only looking for one girl to marry
Boy, your youth minister diddled you but good.

desu nothing worse than rich white people who think they own the world

>I'm an attractive white guy
>I just haven't ever had a gf because of my past and that I'm only looking for one girl to marry
doubt.jpg
these sound literally like what the supreme gentleman said about himself

I mean the supreme gentleman was attractive desu, he was just doodoo.

no he wasnt.
+You

>You have to be a super outgoing dude bro boatshoes
>jacked up faggot
>six fig white collar job
>thriving social life
No you don't. You just want people to value you on superficial traits alone, so you look at the most superficial traits women look at while dating. No shit you're gonna see a lot of them reducing people down to a set of basic numbers - you're doing it yourself.
The social life helps, but as long as you're making above the median pay grade (60k or more), take care of yourself and don't look like total shit, and fix what is more than likely a layer of social awkwardness that dresses every interaction with you in an uncomfortable haze, you will be fine. Everything else comes from projection and bitterness that you aren't the shit.
>as much as i hate to say it, i just go for asians now. they're eager and happy and very sweet.
AHAHAHAHA
I'm dating an asian woman. They're absolutely great, but it sounds to me you just want some wahmens to make your ego feel special. In my experience, no self respecting asian stays with a dude who has little to no confidence in themselves or can't even tango with other women. You sound insufferable

owo. why are you fighting with him? youre on the same side

He was okay, but the creepy smile, the soft creepy voice, and the way he spoke easily drove people away. It's clear to see that he was always mommy's little boy

he was a tiny manlet with a baby deek

No, we're not. Dude, I know you hang around this shithole shitposting all day, but get a hold of yourself. People who look to asian women as a crutch generally go for the most bottom barrel asian women and then come back saying "hurr asian women are the best, a literal 10/10 slept with me, asian women are so subservient"
The truth is that if you're annoying to be around, nobody's gonna enjoy dating you in the long run. you will end up alone inside your heart, even if you marry. You will always be distanced from people fundamentally because of your insistence to reduce everything to a series of simple interactions and odds stacked against you rather than actually internalizing what you need to do. Women may pull a lot of shit, but not nearly as much as r9k men do

>60k or more
yea that's not a walk in the park dude. that's in the realm of "i have a difficult skill." I'm too stupid for that. I don't want my ego stroked, nor do I need validation. I just hate white women. That's the long and short of it.

OHH. tryna raise the standard of men going for asian women, i see. theyre smart girls, they know who to date dont worry.

>nobody's gonna enjoy dating you
I don't want a gf
>dying alone
cool. my cummulative experience with women and relationships has been bad. I've had plenty of sex but its been one night stands and hookers in thailand. I'll stick to that. I like being a dog.

Shut up, you are part of the problem.

Attached: f29.png (660x346, 400K)

you just mad other guys create a bad reputation for other guys that date asian women.

Tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind. Do you feel the same existential dread?

Attached: images (9).jpg (219x230, 5K)

I'm not here to give you validation. Hell, I'm not here to even make you feel better. I'm saying your hate of white women, in light of "I'm too stupid for that" sounds like hate you have for yourself. Think of it this way: why should a woman (or a man really) see an advantage or attractiveness in a partner that doesn't make more than the median salary? I'm not saying that you have to be a billionaire, but it's exactly the "i have a difficult skill" tier that impresses people in general, because that's hard work and passion put in. Yes, obviously salary isn't everything, and I dated a girl when I was under the median, but we've been together for like 3ish years now, I'm a postdoc just above that line in theoretical physics, and there's been no trouble.
It really sounds like you're venting on not living up to some weird ideal of a masculine man on women for simply liking pieces of that masculinity. I've yet to meet a woman I think is worth dating who asks for literally every single thing to be flawless or to be fulfilled

>think
Lmao

I'm not trying to do anything. I'm saying that asian women are seen as a crutch here, but they're mostly just women like any other. Especially in the US, and even abroad, there's no """"""trad wife""""""""" because that's literally a 70s phillippines mail order bride tier boomer meme. Times change. Don't just ask for a trad wife because that's the thing that makes you feel the least insecure as you are now and "muh she'll be my fuck doll that can't disobey me"

lmao. nobody said anything like that

yer asian woman giving you a tough time, m8?

i don't see the point in going into debt and spending years in school to make more money if im not getting married or having kids. I still hate white women lmao. i hope you're with a real azn like a jap or k-qt

lmao you rant about how we're all whores then ask for me to post my tits
no

It's in every fucking asian thread on this board. This discussion occurs every 3-4 hours. It's always "where's your cutie trad japanese gf" threads, oh they're not like white women, etc etc. Robots who make threads about hating other women, but then flocking to the idea of "safe" asian women. It's sort of delusional, as somebody who has gone to a good amount of asian countries with my gf. Asian women are nice, just like any other women. Most robots who say they want to escape to asian women over white women are pathetic and set off at the slightest suggestion that they might not be valued by every women out there, so they take comfort in the idea of women who "unconditionally" make them their world. That's what I'm disgusted by

chinese qts are undervalued as heck. GL getting an azn gf without a career. if you do, come back here and tell me how ya proved me wrong, t b h

I'm op, the guy asking for tits wasn't me.

Attached: 3e5d784b-8f1c-4bb8-8dd0-5a18fc9ca305.jpg (576x618, 102K)

spent a pretty penny on her, did you? youre a very nice bf.

>i don't see the point in going into debt
I went to my state's school with only $5000 in loan debt and then got into a top 15 school for my subject in grad
There's always trades which pay a lot, and those are waaaaay cheaper. You should do either of these things to actually have something interesting to do or to explore a passion, not for women.
>i hope you're with a real azn like a jap or k-qt
>real azn
what did he mean by this?
my gf is korean, but chinese and chinese american girls are also cute. Like every asian country has average girls, but they all have great looking girls.

If you hate white women so much then why dont you date non-white women like us?

ok sorry my bad then

i like white women and i want a qt white gf someday

Because I don't want my son's or daughters to hate me or be jealous of me. Maybe it's selfish pride I don't know. Do you like white men exclusively?

Attached: 42611546_333359797225206_4344724472387418663_n.jpg (720x900, 72K)

Okay, update, is it wrong of me to judge women on their pasts? Maybe not trust them? I've told myself time and time again that I will not marry anyone who isn't a virgin, or has ever given nudes to someone. But not only for the statistical fact that they tend to have more divorces, but also out of pure jealousy.

How could I give my everything, my work, my life and my children, to someone who wasn't even thinking about me when some random douche with no future convinced them to give him the most valuable thing they had, their virginity.

Maybe under certain circumstances I could forgive them, but...

Attached: 1556725961619.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

why is that robots hate themselves but then as soon as they look at a minority or mixed person, they're like "oh woe is me, those minorities only wish to be me, i'm such a chad"
lol there are many minority men and women who not only do well without you, much less be "jealous." The only thing that's unavoidable is the racially charged interactions inherent in the US when it comes to daily life. It's not that people want to be white - it's that being nonwhite is a pain in the context of nonwhite people who happen to think like you.

Why would they hate you? And I like white guys a lot, they just look more attractive to me.

>Okay, update, is it wrong of me to judge women on their pasts
It's wrong for you to admonish them publicly or even going on blast towards them. It's fine to say "sorry, I don't really want a partner who has had a lot of other partners" and be valid in those feelings. The problem is that, at least in my opinion, 1-3 partners is like a very reasonable past for a woman who has been committed in relationships because, but robots put those women in the bin immediately because of insecurity.

im one of those people that thinks trades are "beneath" me. I'm an upper middle class white dude and id rather stock shelves overnight than work in the trades

Have sex incel loser
Original

>I'm an upper middle class white dude and id rather stock shelves overnight than work in the trades
Then you have some pretty shallow hangups. Either way, then buck up and do something interesting like engineering, but it sounds like you have no passion for math nor science, so I guess you're out of options? Really it just sounds like you have some hangups over prestige and social class. hurr durr I'm upper middle class white, I'm too good for trades

I guess I'm not a robot then, I don't hate myself.

I'm more or less disappointed with everyone else. And wish I was born in a more traditional era.

And yes, there are attractive pic. Like pic related. But it would be a draw, wether or not my children would even look like me would be a gamble, I have recessive genes. Green eyes, fair skin, strong jaw. And my siblings have red and blonde hair and blue eyes. I don't see pic related as inferior, but I worry if I'd potentially be giving up a gift I could pass on to my children.

Attached: 1557063559525.jpg (509x846, 109K)

why do you care what your non-existent children look like ?

Are you American by any chance?

Original

Attached: p-twilight-robert-pattinson.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>white man wants to date white women who arent slutty and used up
>this means he wants to own the world

No, I think you react this way because you want to live in white countries and fuck white women

>Non-existent

Well I thought the point is to make them existent?

Attached: virgin-mary-pictures-hd-wallpaper-4-m9fca8qdgxxzy94pluw3u2508wmigf0xcvhbizoqk0-e1448035438720.jpg (599x581, 84K)

sure but even then why does it matter to you ?

I have lost all attraction to white women. Asian women look better and are more attainable for rich nerds because they value beta providers from a young age, whereas white women think they are hot shit and shun rich nerdy guys until theyre ready to settle down in their 30s.

ok why do you so religiously hate on us then

ive heard a lot of bad things about their legs locking up tight after marriage and kids.

Why don't you date me is the better question

Because I want them to be happy, the future is becoming a harder place to find love, and I want them to have the same opportunities, if not more than I had.

Look, if I met a beautiful Asian or mulatto girl tommorow who really got to me in a way I haven't ever felt, and she was a virgin, her options are better than that of a white girl who lacked such values.

One of the most beautiful women I've seen in the past year was either mullato or quadroon. Blue eyes, pink lips, and soft kinky golden brown hair. My really good friend, who unfortunately is very ugly. Is also a quadroon.

Attached: 1556989037917m.jpg (1024x722, 92K)

>r9k is one person

I dont hate white women but what I do hate is being shamed for liking asian women and being called a creepy yellow fever weirdo by liberals. It isnt my fault white women are shit, you cant blame me for going after what is the best option (that being asian women). But a lot of people these days are targeting WMAF with their vitriol

I wouldn't say I or many robots would throw those women into the bin immediately, but I and I think others find other traits I've disliked in those women right after usually. Most women in my experience with histories like that treat it like some spiritual growth and then offer extremely shitty explanations as to their past employment history that make the eyes roll.

>I dont hate white women but what I do hate
>It isnt my fault white women are shit
I don't honestly give a shit about your opinion of white women, but it sounds like asian women are some weird contingency plan you have as a "no contest" runner up winner. That is to say, this suggests that you see asian women (chinese, japanese, korean, taiwanese, filipino, etc) and white women (irish, english, scottish, french, german, czech, etc) as two sort of monolithic collectives with similar characteristics. They're not. They're all just women. People, not even liberals, probably find you creepy because of your reasoning and the way you reduce people to these archetypes, not because you "just like asian girls"

I hate myself, but i hate brown people more.

Men on this board are actually retarded children. Graduate highschool you dumb fucks
>Ugh I hate white women they're so trashy, why do they fuck everyone but me?
Literally sour grapes

>what I do hate is being shamed for liking asian women and being called a creepy yellow fever weirdo by liberals.
>It isnt my fault white women are shit, you cant blame me for going after what is the best option (that being asian women).
user, from one robot to another, you absolutely are a creepy yellow fever weirdo.

It would be one thing if you were like "I met this girl she's really cute and I like her and want to date her, also she's korean" and it's another to stereotype an entire group of multiple completely different ethnicities because women who are also white like you are reject you.

t. creepy yellow fever weirdo

I dont give a fuck if I am. Im not gonna date white women just to be politically correct.

this is your brain on Jow Forums
origigigibrownal

I also want to say...

I feel very bad for currycels...

Before we kill each other over who has it worst, let's all agree that they do.

Attached: d73.jpg (720x540, 28K)

I can date white women if I want, I just prefer not to. This isnt about sour grapes its about white women having shit personalities and being unattractive in every category besides looks (but then again, a lot of white women are fat and look very masculine).

The culture that others practice ought to be criticized. Literally everyone in your life that is in front of your witness will effect you. Besides, as is, many women complain about men being shitty. Telling people with complaints to "have sex" is weak.

lol right?
there's nothing about being politically correct in the criticism. It's that it's straight creepy lol the way you generalize and see another race of women as the answer to your problems. Literally you are what tier of pathetic "muh white wahmen rejected me but I bet asian women will make me feel special, those gooks look up to me yeah?" type person. It's totally fine to be with an asian, but people like you *are* creepy.

lmao you're the definition of a sour grape nigger

You clearly didn't read my post.

Read something more than the title, also isn't it past your bedtime?

Attached: artworks-000372380907-lkhl5v-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Well, if you know that's what you are and you don't care that it's what you are, then why are you complaining about being called what you are? Why even get defensive over it?

Attached: 1340744525917.png (163x169, 32K)

There's plenty of decent girls out there the facf you haven't gotten one and kept them that way makes me believe you're socially retarded and completely financially unsuccessful.

I want to date brown girls but they only want Chad

>I dont hate white women
>It isnt my fault white women are shit
>This isnt about sour grapes
>its about white women having shit personalities and being unattractive in every category
legitimately everything you've been saying is contradictory and tripping up on itself. Asian and white women are both women who act like women, and you can't escape that. Your fantasy of "going after what is the best option" isn't real lol.

its not just white women its all women now man. Don't get me wrong asian women might be more loyal depending on the country they are from but that is only in their own countries. If they are in the west they are just as tainted as the rest.

The reason women have become tainted is because the system actually encourages it. No fault divorce means they can not only end a marriage just because they feel like it also means they will likely come out ahead financially in the end due to feminists tampering with the courts for years. Even though cheating is still seen as a negative a woman will just use the excuse that her man drove her to it. Despite this men still lust after women so a girl can be a complete slut settle down with some boring guy with a stable job around 30 and then divorce him 3 years later after the first kid pops ensuring she will also get child support and alimony. There are almost no negative consequences for them other than the fact that in places like this they get called whores. If the mainstream media was bitching at them they might actually change but small time places like this won't bother them very much.

A big part of the problem is that men have always enabled them but things are changing. I am 37 years old now and when I was in my 20's single mothers were just seen as a girl with too much baggage to deal with by most men. Now many men see them as complete fucking scum. Men in general are wanting to settle down and get married less and less every single year. Women are starting to notice that the sheer number of thirsty betas or just average men are starting to dry up. Less men are giving them free shit or buying them drinks and just staying at home playing video games. Naturally the feminist solution to that is to just ruin video games like they did t.v and movies but its having the opposite effect.

I dont deny this at all desu. I do lust after asian women in a manner that could be considered highly creepy (though I have no bad intentions).

That said, it is hypocritical how non white men are allowed to fetishize white women without being called creepy. We all know men of every race dream about being with white women, especially r/AsianMasculinity types who complain about WMAF. Those guys fetishize the shit out of blonde white women but this is perfectly fine and acceptable

being attracted to whites isn't fetishism it's default for everyone

There is a topless pic of this girl in OP's pic somewhere. Either on someone's camera or phone in the world, but it exist. I need to find it.

Anons, I'm a brown man but I absolutely love white women. How can I fix this? I don't want to deprive the world of the white race, but my genes lust for your women. Why?

Attached: 1564858425264.jpg (195x225, 12K)

Have some self respect, actually have some dignity and love yourself. White women are just women like any other. There are other attractive women in the world, white, brown, or otherwise.
t. brown boy dating a korean girl

well white men don't seem to want us so do whatever you like lol

eyo hold up. we do it differently, its mostly like a "Dammmm! white women look like -ThAt-?" fetish.

its how one does it.

Because fetishization is happening in almost every direction but when white men do it its bad all of a sudden. One example is how asian women fetishize white men but dont catch any flak for it. There are a million different types of fetishes or sexual preferences if you can call it that, many of them race based, but it seems the white male preference for asian women is one of the few that gets routinely targeted. Its extremely hypocritical

preach, my friend! i enjoy polite ranting

if youre gonna fetishize women, put them on a pedestal and not in a way that implicates that theyre slutty.

>One example is how asian women fetishize white men but dont catch any flak for it.
they absolutely do lol. I'd say it's weird but it's par for the course for racists to know nothing about the people they fetishize.

Default for white men, sure.

Incel mad that a 9/10 Stacy won't date him because he's a retard lmao.

Not nearly as much as white men. Just google white male asian female and look at all the articles lambasting white men for dating asian women and trying to group us in with all the right wing fringe movements. Asian women are not called nazis for dating white men but white men are indeed called nazis if they show presence for asian women. When asian women are called out for their fetishization of white men it is done through the lens of asian women being brainwashed by western Hollywood propaganda so as to portray them as a helpless victim of white supremacy.

>in b4 someone posts "Are genital preferences transphobic?"

user, you very obviously don't know any asians. Nobody in asia thinks the women who lust after any white tourist they see are "victims."

I'm a 6 foot white guy. The nicest people to me at work are black women and Hispanic women. And my Filipino coworker who I love talking to. She's twice my age and married but I feel like she's my friend. She talks to me a lot.

I'd really like a Hispanic GF who I could learn Spanish with and I envy how strong their families are

Attached: kur14.jpg (720x960, 64K)

>t. brown boy dating a korean girl

Nice, that seems exceptionally rare. The Koreans around my area are very racist and would probably disown any daughter dating a black/brown man.

Most women, whites especially, tend to get very scared around me. I think I have an unintentional rape vibe. It makes me want them more

You are talking about the WMAF critique coming from the conservative side of things, ie woman dates outside of her race we must shame her for being a whore, etc, but you see this type of thing happen in all cultures so not really unique to Asia.

I am talking about intolerance for WMAF coming from Western liberal society. These are so called progressives who are fine with interracial dating in almost all cases, except when it involves a white man.

god she's so fucking hot tho

vouch. its hypocritical to preach tolerance and acceptance of others while lamblasting all white men in the next breath.

resist it vro we hate white women

Attached: 1556700091151.jpg (800x800, 103K)

I don't think you've really explained well why you hate being called a creepy yellow fever weirdo when you acknowledge being a yellow fever weirdo though. You hate it because you feel that people point out that you're a yellow fever weirdo more than they point out that there are "white fever" weirdo asians in "Western liberal society"? Is that it?

>30yo, 6/10 white guy, 5'7", medium build but slightly overweight (hence why I'm walking to get rid of the weight)
>I make decent money but don't flaunt it, I do wear nice shoes and glasses but keep my dress "gray man" so I blend in, because I'm autistic and generally have difficulty dealing with people I don't know

>walking on the trail next to the beach
>white zoomer-age girls in a shitty toyota honking and yelling at me
>some zoomer nigger in a truck calls me a faggot as he drives past with two white trash girls and a white guy in back
>while walking, a white zoomer girl (short, like barely 5'2") and some kind of latina girl (maybe 5'5") cross my path and the latina girl audibly sighs after I pass as if she's disappointed for some reason
>I only check them out for a few seconds but the latina is easily an 8.5 and the white girl is maybe a 6.5

What the fuck is wrong with these people. Why can't I go for a fucking walk without some kind of near-altercation with niggers or women accosting me for simply existing?

If I were a narcissist I'd just have assumed the latina girl was disappointed I didn't try to chat her up. But I know the truth is that she's the narcissist and the fact that I didn't even look at either of them bothered her. Either that or she was disappointed that I wasn't taller and/or more attractive once she had the ability to better assess my attractiveness level. I'm literally trying to do these girls a favor by not wasting their time but the fact that I won't waste MY time trying to get a girl I'm not nearly in the league of is some kind of insult.

When I was a lot more muscular I felt basically invisible. I just want to go back to that because at least it's better than shitty attention. Maybe it's just because I'm older now, it just seems this place is falling apart socially. The only people that come off as anywhere close to well-adjusted are Gen-X.

>I make decent money but don't flaunt it, I do wear nice shoes and glasses but keep my dress "gray man" so I blend in
explain pls, what exactly is "gray man" dress