30+ anons, did your life change after turning 30?

30+ anons, did your life change after turning 30?

Attached: 85D24871-37B9-42EE-9FBE-2196C662D97B.png (633x758, 34K)

It got worse and the opportunities to turn things around decreased

Yeah. Personally, I'm enjoying my 30's way more than my 20's. I'm more confident and comfortable with who I am. Plus, I'm not single and living in some shithole apartment with roommates anymore.

You give me hope. How old is ur significant other?

Same age. Early 30's.

Is that your first gf? Is she used goods?

lol nothing has changed
t. been 30 for 11 days

Nope. Still exactly 30 though, it'd be weird for the dramatic change to be year-to-year at an age with no legal implications. Check back when I'm 39.

No, she's my 2nd. Met when we were 19, dated all throughout college, broke up after graduation and eventually figured out that we were pretty much perfect for each other and no one else ever came close. Now we're married, just had a kid.

I like my 30s better than my 20s too. Less insecurity. More love for myself and the world.

you're a complete fucking normalfag. stop trying to speak for robots. fuck off

OP said "anons" not "robots".

i have liked my 30s infinitely more than my 20s. my life is still a pathetic shitshow, but less so than it was. i think mostly i just became more comfortable with who i am and how i exist in the world

bumping for interest. im 28. something tells me nothings going to change. my 30s will be exactly like my 20s. just wandering in the desert

You seriously disgust me

I also feel this at 30. Something clocked in my brain to stop giving a fuck and be myself. It's liberating.

might aswell cut and paste what I said earlier.
its not as bad as in the mid to late 20s range where you stop being the 'young' person, when you first realise that all the more talented younger people behind you are overtaking in ever walk of life, those years were worse.
by the time you hit your mid 30s, a fair number of those people youve also seen blow up entirely, you start to meet people the same age as you who are fucked by divorce or women you once lusted over smashing hard through the wall, all while youre as fresh faced as you were 10 years ago.

in terms of other life goals outside of family, you break through a wall of your own, where you realise finally that all the goals you missed in your youth were never actually attainable in the first place and it doesnt really hurt that you never achieved them anymore.

I have money, a house, a car, no debt and I'm still miserable.

31. I'm utterly obsessed with monetizing my hobbies, how little time I have, pressure to have a child, and how the clock is ticking towards 40. Most of all I want to escape wage cuckery. I'm too frozen in fear right now to do anything.

Chances are 30+ people here have been here much longer than you, before this board was an imaginary clubhouse for autists. Give it a rest.

The feels are too surreal, fellow boomerbots. I'm turning 31 in the fall and my life is starting to come together. I think the cliche that you're never too old to start over is true, but the road is much, much harder, and your conceptualization of success has to, by necessity, be much less ambitious. In my case, I'll settle for having enough money set aside that I can take care of my mom when she retires. I do light exercises so I don't succumb to desk job rot, I manage my expenses and save so I can put it away for her, I read up on my over-saturated tech field so I can move up the chain faster, all just to have that nest egg ready in time. At this point I'm not interested in fast cars, big houses, any of the visible accoutrements of success, and I've exited from the dating field entirely. I haven't had sex in nearly half a decade and I won't lie and say I don't miss it, because I really, really fucking do, but it's not weighing me down and absolutely crippling my self-esteem like it was in my early twenties. As the late, based, Dostoevsky put it best "man can get accustomed to anything, the wretch."

Attached: like-tears-in-rain-scoob-28870549.png (500x448, 116K)

I'm almost 26 and things have gotten unimaginably worse since I was 19-20. I cannot conceive how anything could improve

Imagine your hopes and dreams completely dying knowing that you will never achieve them knowing its all too fucking late. There is no god to pray to there are no stars to wish upon. Knowing your entire life will be nothing more than a meaningless grind with no pay off.

Its quite profound when it all hits you. Didn't really sink in until around age 33 for me though. I bought my suicide gun around then. I still haven't done it yet obviously but Its there for when shit hits the fan and its time to completely pack it up. At least I know where I stand though its rather amusing watching the poor idiot normies in the same position thinking its all going to work out when statistically speaking its extremely unlikely at this point.

The nice thing about being in your 30's is not caring what inconsequential people think about you.

fuck off normalfag
enjoy your old hag lamo

nigga you're a cuck, unless you dreamed of being an athlete, it's never too late

Consider having sex.

>Consider having sex.
Agreed.
doesn't change the fact we're right and you are a normalfag married to a old, used up, whore

Attached: nZDFgAG.jpg (528x565, 69K)

I don't think an image board full of adult male virgins are really qualified to give an accurate assessment of relationships. Your inceldom is tainting your opinion.

Why do you assume such is the case given you yourself are posting here?

And can you point out exactly where your "wife" is not:
>old (30+)
>used up (broke up after graduation and eventually)

Thanks in advance

Attached: 1526013176427.jpg (604x604, 74K)

Because Im not a bitter incel boiling with jealousy and pent up sexual frustration.

>Im not a bitter incel boiling with jealousy and pent up sexual frustration
that is correct, assuming you're being truthful
You are a basedboi married to an used up slag indeed

Can you address the rest of my post or should we take it as admission

Attached: 1492489342710.jpg (1065x1300, 119K)

I'm 29
best year of my life
>traveled for holiday and for work(which was basically a paid holiday)
>Fucked a lot thanks to a fwb
>Kissed two other women and been on a few dates that while didn't go anywhere were still nice

Sure. Your defining 30 as old and used up because it's a defense mechanism you've created so you don't have to face the fact that you have no one in your life who loves you or is sexually attracted to you, so instead you're trying to convince yourself that it's better that you're alone. Then you put down other people in healthy, normal relationships because it makes you feel better about your small, lonely life.

>Your defining 30 as old
women generally look old at 30 user, regardless are gonna be old soon after that
Nevermind your wife isn't simply 30, she is 30 something

>used up
I'm sorry? You said she was fucked by a bunch of other men, this being, the mother of your kid, being fucked by a bunch of dudes

how many were there?

that's why she's "used up" not her age

Care to address these?

Attached: nigel vaping.jpg (472x525, 21K)

>you realise finally that all the goals you missed in your youth were never actually attainable in the first place and it doesnt really hurt that you never achieved them anymore.
damn

>women generally look old at 30 user, regardless are gonna be old soon after that
user you may not know this but people get old and die.

I would say no. Youre faced with the same problems you had in your 20s but now a lot of doors are closed and your body is starting to fall apart.

See, you're doing it again. You're asking a normal person to argue against the definitions that an abnormal person holds. To normal, well-adjusted people in adult relationships, your viewpoints on a normal, 30 yr old woman seems outlandish. It's like asking a vegan what their favorite BBQ joint is.

Your life is so completely assbackwards that you have to redefine what is normal and commonly accepted just to make it through the day.

Anime catgirls dont.

>anime catgirls are people

Attached: 1306746644478.jpg (267x259, 19K)

>You're asking a normal person to argue against the definitions that an abnormal person holds.
no, schizo, these are normal definitions,
you wife is old as 30+, and she got fucked by a bunch of dudes, is all

no definitions involved

Waifus should have the rights as flesh and blood women!!!

But only in the broken mind of a bitter incel would the sexual history of normal, 30 year old woman be so triggering. Outside of internet virgin clubhouse no one cares.

Also, an incel calling anyone else a schizo? Hilarious.

stop deflecting bro
there's no "incels" involved

your wife is old
she got fucked by a bunch of dudes
that is all, stop coping with your memes
admit it and move on

Attached: 1526401838270.jpg (768x768, 418K)

Well, there's definitely at least one incel here.

Also

>stop coping with your memes

Whew laddie.

you're defending your normie life way to hard. time to pack it in bud. get some sleep.

i dont feel older than like 24 so its not really worse, its the same. im just a wizard now. truth is im talking to this chubby girl and i know i can fuck her if i wanted to, but im just not very attracted to her.

you've been deflecting for hours now calling people incels

>sure my wife is almost menopause age
>sure she got railed by a bunch of dudes
b-but you're a i-incel!111

be a man, admit you're content with your life even given the flaws, nobody is gonna blame you for it

And why shouldn't I? I didn't come into this thread to start a fight. I answered OP's question honestly. Not my problem if people on this board get all bent out of shape because of it.

Re-read your greentexts, Google menopause, and let us all know when you're ready to rejoin the conversation as an adult.

I don't know if you're intentionally taking the bait or not but do something with your life

more cope...
so this is the average western man in the currentyear?
sad

See you're at it again. You're applying your abnormal lens to the normal world because it helps you cope with your loneliness.

Go tell your Mom you met a guy online with a 30 year old wife who has had sex and let us know who she thinks is the strange one.

You're right. It's not worth arguing this much over something this pointless. I flat out said that being 30 means not caring what inconsequential people think and I should take my own advice.

again, why not admit your "wife" is
>old (30 something)
>used up (fucked by lots of dudes)
these are facts, all this deflections and absolutely schizo ramblings are embarassing
if there's nothing shameful or negative about it, why not admit it?

it's literally verbatim things youself have admitted what the fuck

Attached: 4069_hHKG5Qor.png (600x600, 163K)

not him but you're both definitely virgins and incels. Congrats, you got a better man to argue with you for like 15 minutes, is this what constitutes "trolling" now? Man you guys got him hard. Anyway faggots try to be less bitter next time.

Attached: vomit japanese painting.jpg (705x556, 411K)

bro if you think 30 is old with an average life expectancy of 75 than you are plain retarded. By definition it would be middle aged. Shut the fuck up with this "facts" nonsense.

>but you're both definitely virgins and incels
how so?
is it because you also are hitched to old, used up, whore?

personally i can't relate

> less bitter next time.
okay i see now, in normalfagland "bitter" is telling the truth i.e. repeating what the literal normalfag just said? i have to pretend his awful shit is wonderful yes
>if you think 30 is old
dipshit.. 30 insofar as marriage material is..
not decrepit

you are obviously very young. You have missed an opportunity to learn wisdom when it was presented. If you don't learn how to learn, you are gonna have a very long miserable life.

I've been pretty clear that there's nothing shameful or negative about a normal 30 year old woman. You're the one applying some negative tint to it because you're desperate to validate your poor life choices.

30 isn't old. 99.99% of 30 yr old women have had multiple sexual partners. Your inability to accept what is commonplace speaks more about you than they do about me.

It stayed the same at 30 but when I turned 34 I got into my first relationship, lost my virginity, moved in with someone, finally got out of my mom's house. Sometimes shit happens when you are older, you still have hope.

>is it because you also are hitched to old, used up, whore?

Lashing out in anger. Work on yourself before you attack others.

>very long miserable life

I wouldn't put money on that, not who you're replying to, but I'm about to be 26 and seriously considering just necking myself for wasting so many years as a khv loser.

I wish I never found this site at like 15, but why is a 30 yo, seemingly well reasoned married man doing here?

excuse me? more schizo posting...
do u realize the majority of the world doesn't live by your decadent standards whereby women just fuck dudes till 30s

>there's nothing shameful or negative about a normal 30 year old woman
okay glad we agree
>30 isn't old.
it is, how wrinkly is she btw
>99.99% of 30 yr old women have had multiple sexual partners.
where? 99.99% of women here have had only their husband as "sexual partner"

how does that work anyways? what if in a few years fucking your dog is commonplace and "normal"?
are you gonna be okay with that too, dear normalfriend?

>Lashing out in anger. Work on yourself before you attack others.
more absolute schizo posting.. what is wrong with you people? are you this miserable with your 21st century western life?

Attached: 1498233637834.jpg (900x1200, 173K)

>what is wrong with you people? are you this miserable with your 21st century western life?

Wow, pot to kettle much? Which one of us is getting hung up on a total strangers marriage?

>i have unrealistic viewpoints of sexual norms and relationships sculpted by my inability to navigate basic social situations or form lasting personal bonds with others: the post

>hung up
im not getting hung up, i just called a kettle a kettle.. FF to hours of normalfag coping

all he had to say is "yea man it's how it is nowdays, gotta make the best of what you're dealt"

not sperg about the mother of your child being fuckd by a bunch of other men

yknow?

> unrealistic viewpoints
the norm worldwide is mine, it sounds like you're being cucked bro

>not him but
how to tell someone is samefagging 101

>it's not me bro, it's everyone else that's wrong

Textbook Cope. You're a physiologists dream patient.

>Textbook Cope.
why would I cope? i am not married to a 30yo used up cumdump bro

you make no sense at all

Dude you wish you had a nice 30 year old gf to come home to every night. It's so sad that you think a thirty something dating a thirty something is a bad thing. Enjoy being alone wanking to anime girls your whole life.

jesus christ could you have been baited harder

You just did it. Man, self-awareness isn't one of your strong suits is it?

You're so upset that someone could have something you so desperately want that you have to attach something shameful or negative to it that it makes you feel better for not having it.

Cope 101 man.

soon to be 28 and realizing the only thing that really matters in life is not starving to death or being in physical agony

you can have no friends, no hobbies, no energy, completely lose all sanity and hope to achieve anything but just keep plugging along just the same as long as you have the minimum of physical security to not die

>Dude you wish you had a nice 30 year old gf to come home to every night.
excuse me? my wife is 19yo
>It's so sad that you think a thirty something dating a thirty something is a bad thing. Enjoy being alone wanking to anime girls your whole life.
okay do u not get i am not saying being married to a 30yo is bad, it's just him/you justifying the practice of sleeping around and marrying only after a lot of cocks
because that's disgusting and makes you accomplices in your own shitty situation via your coping propaganda

dont cry when she has a "relapse" and u end up splitten up

>You just did it.
nah u brainless fags just say it as a pavlovian response, read above fat fuck incel

y'all should stop at least propagandizing this disgusting unnatural shit, it would help making y'all less miserable

Attached: 1498619905636.png (240x247, 115K)

damn dude, your wife married a total psycho. youre totally going to murder her arent you

You could have just typed REEEEEEE and saved us all the time if would take to read this post.

you think you are some kind of master logician making calculated moves and that when you say things with a slant it somehow brings the other person down, when all it does is reveal more and more of your character. I highly doubt you have a 19 year old wife and even if you do based on your worldviews the relationship is probably terrible. The reason people keep calling you out is because of how obvious it is that you're a virgin/incel and how sad about it you are.

>my wife is 19yo
Sure she is, champ. Sure she is.

REEEEEE I DO TO HAVE A WIFE AND SHE'S HOT TOOO SHUT UP

cope from normalfuck cucks, for the approx. 400th time ITT

Says the guy who had to invent a wife.

more cope
why would i need to?
the norm worldwide is to marry virginal or almost virginal young women, not your disgusting used up 30yo whores

it's fine if u do, i don't judge, but you'r shilling for it

what kind of cuck does that?

Tell us more about your hot wife.

what do u wanna know friend

Can you both shut the fuck up already

Why you felt that you had to make her up for starters.

i didn't and i only brought her up because you basedbois keks normalfags can only repeat "incel" like mindless animals to anyone pointing out how grotesque your lives are

next question

Attached: 1524059810999.jpg (320x240, 10K)

No one's buying it dude.

yes, to people forced to drink sewage water it must be insane some can drink from a spring

not only that, but they will adamantly insist sewer water actually is "natural" and "tastes good"

uh huh. well say hi to your body pillo - i mean wife for us.

joke's aside, that would be unironically better than your used up roasties who had tyrone's milkies on their face and ate them eagearly

imagine making THAT your wife yknow?

ahhaha, anyways, best of luck lads

Attached: 1477444440855.jpg (490x490, 131K)

Dude why don't you address the other dudes that fucked your wife? You're a cucked onions beta provider. End of story