Answering questions on how to successfully talk to women for the next hour

Answering questions on how to successfully talk to women for the next hour.

I will only respond to serious questions, but feel free to put stupid and regressive comments for my entertainment.

Attached: yasel.png (792x1194, 1.23M)

What's a good way to give women compliments without seeming like a perv? Eg if you were to say to a woman "nice shirt," they'd assume you were complimenting their tits. Also sauce on the image

are you male or female?
dfsdf asdf sdf sdf sdf a d

how many pumps does it take to get to the center of her brapper

Chick I'm bouta fuck

Attached: cd5a0251f246c3784e89d9ffd10f9b0b549512a6-1S_1280.jpg (959x1280, 90K)

looks like a single mom bro. nice

How'd you guess? The titties? Single moms really are a godsend

honestly dude, she looks like absolute trash.
>tattoos
>saggy tits
>sickly skin tone
fuck you. scraping the bottom of the barrel doesn't qualify you to give out advice.

single mom radar went off. yea theyre sexy

ok mr fancy. some of us dont mind, it aint serious

Well first you would want to determine what is the end goal of your compliment?

Are you trying to spark conversation or are you merely giving a compliment just to be kind. They are not mutually exclusive, however your intention will determine how you structure the compliment.

A key note is that some women will react weirdly to a compliment for a multitude of reasons: they have delt with hound dogs in the past, they are just shy, they do not get complimented often.

This is key. So if you are complimenting to create conversation, the best strategy is to do so to a woman that you will probably see again (ie girl in class, girl at store you frequent, girl at gym, etc.)

The best way on initial contact is to do it in passing as if YOU are not trying to create conversation. So as an example. At the grocery store, right before you walk away just give a "Hey by the way I noticed you changed your hair, it looks really good like that" Make eye contact, don't linger, and walk away as you finish. She will probably throw you just a "thanks :)".

The good news is that, it wasnt creepy, you didnt make it awkward by making her carry on a conversation, and now she will have a positive emotion when she sees you again. Everyone likes a compliment if it seems genuine

Well she is a recovering addict lmao she's tested and clean though

She's sexy

OP here. I did not post the tatted chick lol

Thanks a lot. While that's really helpful, how could you give a compliment to someone you don't know really well but want to establish a platonic relationship with?

It sounds like you have a specific person in mind you want to approach. Are we talking specifically or do you mean just in general?

If specific, give some details and we can work on it.

Sorry for paying it in your thread. Just really excited to get some pussy, she's only ever sucked my dick

Haha, I don't really have a specific person in mind, although it would be really nice if I did. I'm just talking about in general.

lol not worries.

Quick question. Are you male or female and are you looking for male or female friends? or both?

Why do you have to talk to woman a specific kind of way? What happened to be yourself?

Being yourself is different then the ability to properly or effectively articulate yourself. They are different disciplines.

I'm male, and the gender of the friends I make doesn't really matter to me very much.