It doesnt matter how much you try, mates

It doesnt matter how much you try, mates.

If she isnt feeling it, all your efforts are for FUCK ALL

Attached: 8DBBD798-1183-4199-936B-56B5712F8E0A.jpg (1200x1800, 139K)

What a simplistic approach to relationships. Even with two people with amazing chemistry, some amount of effort and 'trying' is still required.

that's fine. I wouldn't want to force myself presence on someone anyway.

well yeah that's why I don't talk to girls son. they have many options, if a girl wants to talk to me she will either have to trudge her ass over to me and pursue or make it extremely apparent with flirtatious behaviour and signals. otherwise she can go talk to the hundreds of other men aggressively going after her while I work, get high and play vidya. I'm content either way.

Nope, it is all about the womans feeling of you.

If you have to try to make her love you, it wont work mate

We aren't saying mutually exclusive things and I'm not disagreeing with you.

i learned recently that no matter how special you feel to someone, even if she says she loves you, one day she still might straight up lose feeling and you'll be forgotten.

Exactly

Being in love for a woman is a matter of luck

i thought i broke free from being alone and after a year of being with my girlfriend and trying to make her feel as comfortable and happy as possible. she still ended up losing feelings. it really is just luck that someone will continue to love you

i definitely know people who are in relationships with women who will take anything from their men. The guy gets fucked up and breaks windows and got his son taken away and the girl he was with was trying to raise the kid, and she's still with him because he's everything to her.

Ah, fuck. I don't usually bring this up, but I'm a girl (female) and 100% confirm it. If the feeling is lost I can't continue. And no idea how to make the feeling stay.

its not your fault or anyones fault necessarily. it just happens to people. it just doesnt help when you already wanna blow your brains out and the one person who gave you any ounce of happiness you had left, loses the feelings she had

You dont make it stay, he does.

What you gained in security and "freedom", you lost in the overall quality of males.

Of course you will continue to want to "have your cake and eat it too" because women did not evolve to effectively evaluate cost/benefits since they mostly evolved to be obsessed with the benefits for the sake of their offspring.

Attached: control.png (484x217, 209K)

The pic you posted is about an abuser taking control of his victim and not letting her go, she cannot leave, therefore convinces herself that she doesn't want to leave, thinking this is "love". It happens all the time in real life, and even if does "work" in a long shot, it's not healthy. We're talking about an already normally established relationship, with mutual feelings, but one person's feelings disappearing later on. Why does it happen? Because the other person isn't doing enough. Thinks that all they had to do is get into a relationship, get their feelings accepted and that's all, success. But that is not the case. Both people need to constantly add something new to a relationship so that it doesn't bore/bother them. Men aren't usually bothered by women unless they become unattractive (like when a woman lets herself go after marriage) whereas women need to get entertained mentally, all the time. You can't be boring, unfunny, unwilling to do things with her, etc. If you are, you become worthless to her.

Lmao, getta life

No, apparently "love" instead is about social signalling and genetic fitness, anyone who fails to meet these criteria should work on these criteria...or they should die alone.

That's what you're basically saying in a nutshell.

You as a female whose power is found in selection could never understand why men resort to force as their "trump card" for reproduction.

What do you expect them to do? Lay down and die alone if they either can't adapt to your ideal selection mechanisms? or dont want to?

Fuck you, a man will do what he needs to do to survive, this is the gift and option given to him by NATURE, he will non be a victim of your selection, he will FORCE you to select him because he does not want to die.

Attached: 1554746086230.png (446x435, 57K)

I'm like bored by you, no wonder you're alone lmao

Ah so your feigning indifference by confronted by something you cant understand? Good job! That added socially shaming jab really hurt me. You must be pretty popular and smart, aren't you?

Attached: 2345345.png (624x664, 123K)

Blow it out your boy-pussy

The only way is for him to keep treating you like shit, acting unconcerned and disinterested and like he can move on in an instant. The moment he acts like he's actually into you and wants to be with you is the moment you lose that feeling, and you damn well fucking know it you cancerous wretch.

You're honestly the most pathetic creatures I've ever had the misfortune to study. The only creatures more so are probably the men that even bother trying with you in any capacity.

Regretfully, this has been my experience as well. Treat them like shit and they start paying attention, and then comes the point where you simply lose all respect for women. How can I respect such a group of people?

Nah, he was gentle and kind all throughout, I fell in love with that, because he wasn't like others who had been mean to me or didn't notice me. We've been together for two years and somehow I lost my feelings. I remember the day when I thought I'd rather do something else than respond to his message. It all went downhill from there.

And to think that some people here on r9k think that "fembots" are different than normal girls. Truly a pathetic gender which deserves no respect, and when one starts to treat them like children and inferior beings, they suddenly become interested.