Anyone else /ghost/ here?

Anyone else /ghost/ here?

>No friends in real life
>No friends on the internet
>No relationship with family
>Tfw no gf
>No presence in anyone's life
>No one ever thinks about you
>Singlehandedly disprove chaos theory by having no effect on the world around you.

I'm a ghost. I just pass through everything, and everything passes through me. I have no impact on the world or any person living in it; my existence is pointless.

Attached: sad frog.png (500x421, 80K)

yeah, I can sorta form relationships, but they never last. I always end up pulling away. I feel like people like me more than I like being around people.

I guess I am emotionally stunted. Haven't had a real bond in years.

same situation here, mostly my own doing as over time all sorts of people/family/friends have reached out.
I chose this path as everything previous was just a larp, naturally I was pretending to be somebody im not and over time its exhausting.

solitude brings peace.

I see you. I hear you.
Impact doesn't simply happen. If you want to make some, you have to reach out.

Finding people where you don't have to pretend is possible.

Hey user try joining a discord on a game you like that's how I made most of my online friends

This is literally my life. I sit around screaming internally in my head. I have no one and nothing to keep my mind occupied on, and I'm poor. It's enough to make you want to kill someone.

you've transcended this pitiful life user. What is there to be sad about? Rejoice in your freedom,

Oh you poor, young thing. Just wait until reality sets in, then you're in for angst 2.0 and that never leaves you.

I mean, at least you have the opportunity. I don't; people just straight up don't notice me.

Do you seriously think I haven't tried? I've done everything I can. I'm just invisible. Or I repel people, like the wrong side of a magnet.

I am not enough of a ghost. I want my consciousness to be discretely uploaded to some server that is connected to the Internet and forgotten about so that my spirit can quietly lurk the Internet invisibly for the remainder of time.

I go out of my way to introduce myself. I really hate working but I found it easier if you get along with your coworkers.

Have never made a friend outside work or school though.

I do the same. Doesn't work

I have an amazing family, but i'm at a point where I really want a bf (i'm a girl).. it's hard for me to make friends, and I have super low self steem, been en treatment for bipolarity for more than 10 years, no job, no talents, always sad.. sigh

Bipolar and borderline user here. Being sad all the time is so shitty, until your mood flip flops every hour. It's exhausting to the point where it's all you can focus on and you lose sight of having friends and a life

Attached: Snapchat-1831451111.jpg (750x539, 38K)

Don't tell anyone you're a girl on Jow Forums, lonely faggots will wanna get in your pants

Op here. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think I'm schizophrenic.

i've been a ghost for some time, and i'm trying to get used to it. there's no point in trying to find friends online based on mutual interests bc i can't even have regular conversations anymore. i have thoughts, but feel like they can't come out, like i'm not articulate enough to make sense of them quickly enough to maintain a proper conversation, let alone make myself seem interesting enough so that someone wants to be my friend. i'm probably just dumb

Every once in a while I make a friend or two whom I inevitably ghost eventually, that is if I'm not avoidant enough around them that I manage to consider them friends and not just acquaintances. The world sucks

Attached: 1453798802290.png (1393x2048, 572K)

/ghost/ passing through. Dont worry about me. You wont see this.

Uf.. nowdays I prefer the ones that wanna get in your pants than the bityer nice guys who think that you have everything in life because you're a girl

And you feel so guilty too, and with this teens thinking that being depressed is cool now everyone thinks that it's just a fake pose to get attention

yup right here lol only friend i got is my kik friend lol and he loner asf too he a extreme shut in though compared to me who works. 23 male

Freedom? Social withdraw is painful and your momentary angst is not enough to compensate for the toll being alone takes on you.

Either improve yourself and try to get yourself out of the hole you created or kill yourself. I have no sympathy for losers who bring their pain and suffering to the undeserving.

Be glad user, own your life. You are free without any real responsibility. Go achieve your dreams without worrying about other people.

Attached: 5cbd04b98417e8eaf028046df4141bab.png (350x350, 86K)

I'd be friends with you user. Any of you. We could all use more friends.

You articulated that pretty well user. Don't be so hard on yourself

Eat shit you spoiled brat. "Improve yourself" hard to do when bad genetics were dealt you entitled little shit. "Kill yourself" I'd first fuck a toddler while beheading her mother before ever harming a hair on my head. lol Get shot unexpectedly.

Just lift and be yourself, little dude

I am being myself. That's why I said I'd fuck a toddler and kill her mother, something frowned upon greatly and surely to lead to further antagonizing.You on the other-hand can't and have never been yourself. You're a mcdonalds commercial on repeat.

No, thats not your real self. Things will get better if you just improve yourself, hang in there kiddo

>middle aged
>kiddo

Pause your life for a moment. Look at what you're saying, your wording, your thought process and behavior. Does any of this matter to you? Even if trolling have you found yourself laughing, no? Then what is the purpose of your frivolous?

>Things will get better
You are the 100billionth person to say this
>improve yourself
Ignorance is beautiful
>hang in there kiddo
1st grade trolling

You should be put down and made into glue. Fuck more kids brah, you'll cognate.

If you put as much effort into improving yourself as you do into whining on Jow Forums you could do something better with yourself kiddo.

How do you achieve your dreams if no one notices you

Fuck off, it is so much easier to be a girl. No matter what you do, you will always find someone who thinks you're valuable and worthy of love just because you have a vagina. You will never understand what it's like to be worth nothing to anyone. Your sheltered life makes you think you have it rough, but if you lived in my shoes for one day you'd fucking hang yourself.

Such as post on r9k in the ams telling people that if they improve themselves they could do something better with themselves. My lawn's a lot greener.

But hey I'll humor you. To those who have been afforded the tools to escape this trench, use them. Make something good of yourselves. Whatever you may deem that to be. To those who can't: Make said poster I'm replying to accidentally dead in the random crossfire. hahaha Gtfo you ignorant shit. You don't belong here.

Almost there. I have a handful (5) of online friends that I made playing Brood War and Starcraft 2 that I still chat with.
Other than that, I have one friend in real life that I'll speak to maybe once every two or three weeks for an hour or so, and I say hello to the man at the counter whenever I enter the gym.
>tried to call dad a few years ago
>neither or us are any good at conversation
>"Hey dad, it's me."
>Hi me"
>how's it going?
>good, you?
>good.
>...
>...
and that's it.
How does anyone manage to take a conversation past that point? I don't get it.

Humans aren't social animals. All conversation revolves around trying to mate or trying to make inferior that whom you're speaking onto. There is no discussion or transferal of information. It's all competition. Neurotypicals converse in-length because they've been afforded freely many undeserved gifts in which they go about bombarding eachother with. The only reason they talk about sports is because in their minds they view the lineup of blackmen as their army vs other states. They're essentially waging legalized civil wars. It's all ape-like behavior. Don't feel left out, but instead feel infuriated that the human mind NEEDS this inferior way of communicating to function in peace.

If my posts triggered you a bit then theres nothing but truth to it. You can rise up, even if you are failure even down to the genetic level.

i'm a loner, i don't really have any friends irl or online. i keep to myself and try not to bother people. but i still try to be respectful and polite to other people, too. sure, i deal with the occasional annoying d-bag, i think everyone does.
but you know, i go home and eat pizza, mac n cheese, watch cool show, and take it one day at a time and just try to enjoy the aspects of life that i can.
AND NO ONE CAN FUCKING STOP ME

yeah, I'm there. I don't like leaving my room, or posting online non-anonymously, so it's only natural that no one knows me.

Having to deal with the mentally docile on repeat is what bothers me, not your words. You live in fog yet preach to those lost in the forest that all they need do is chop down every tree. It's like walking up to a starving child in africa, and I'm using this example because you brainlets love niggers and africa for some reason, but to my point it's like walking up to a starved infant and telling it on it's deathbed to just grow crops lil bro. Even though the soil doesn't support that for thousands of miles. You're like an ad I can't use adblock to block. You're a virus and the only cure is you randomly getting shot in walmart. Fuck off and die, and I mean that with the utmost respect and compassion.

Yeah no friends internet/irl only leave my house for doctor appointments sometimes and basically hikki neet. Only thing I have in the world is family who loves me.

Literally just do all that then, if youre so smart lmao

I never wanted to be a marine biologist. The idea of speaking to animals was never my goal in life, but I'd take that any day than having to deal with a fucking retard like you.

Says the genetic failure, stay unimproved kiddo

In summary; I am a shitskin ESL faggot who can barely type a coherent sentence, I probably live in fucking Brazil or some equally shit country, and I would cry and shit my pants if I was ever placed in an actual violent situation, and my uber edgy Rick and Morty tier philosophy has absolutely no logic to it at all. I jump at any opportunity to look edgy on Jow Forums because I know that makes me a COOL shitskin, haha. Here's just a small taste of the super witty metaphors circulating in my 86 IQ brain:
>YoU'rE lIkE aN aD I cAn'T uSe AdBlOcK tO bLoCk

Attached: 1522039893228.jpg (645x729, 44K)

Echo locate your way back to reddi.t, retard.

It's really striking when a Pict uses a keyboard. It's unlike anything else you'd see, regardless of background. Picts are a special breed of retard that somehow make the Africa of black panther seem plausible. They're an alternate universe kind of genetic failure that make the idea of Europe being what it is, or rather what it was almost seemingly impossible. The Trump of yore built a wall by the name of Hadrian just to keep them out of the world. It's not hard to pick out a Pict, but boy is hard to stomach their inferiority as a white race.

You have no argument. There is no sense to your stagnate cognition. It's almost as if your entire post revolves around a black/brown guy fucking your girl, or you given r9k's overall sense of orientation. lol People like you make me ashamed of my skin color. Oh and btw the browns had towers while we were running around in forests eating eachothers children. Neck yourself. It's not spam, bot. Relax.

Attached: coolwhowip.jpg (600x315, 32K)

You know what the best part about being a white American with English as your native language is? Being able to tell when some edgy jungle nigger is trying to sound intelligent. Know your place.
>The Trump of yore built a wall by the name of Hadrian just to keep them out of the world. It's not hard to pick out a Pict, but boy is hard to stomach their inferiority as a white race.
>Oh and btw the browns had towers while we were running around in forests eating eachothers children. Neck yourself
The juxtaposition here hahahaha. let me guess which sentence you DIDN'T spend ten minutes trying to craft with your little shitskin brain.

I have a problem where if I try to form social connections I scare them away because the anxiety plays out and I either come off as too quiet and awkward or aggressive.
Otherwise I can relate to your feels. It's a lonely life.

>by having no effect on the world around you.

Wrong you made me reply to this thread

>You know what the best part about being a white American with English as your native language is?
>is

Dawn the blue paint.

The best part of being a white male in the US of A:

>share your wife with a guy of every color of the rainbow before you got together
>hated by not only every minority race in your own country, but by the women of your own race and even your own politicians
>viewed as the villain of the world
>literally will be mugged, robbed or killed in any 3rdworld shithole for the very fact
>must get down on all 4s and worship black cock in order to not be deemed a facist
>black culture instilled at very young age
>Israel

>juxtaposition

Imagine being your folks. All that money on education and all you came out of it with was juxtaposition, and it doesn't even apply in any way as to effect the facts that were stated in my response. That's the best part of it all. You do realize the human mind is capable of far more than ethnocentric drivel and rehashed inferiority complex driven whining, right? Or rather you would be able to discern such complex routes of thinking had you not been a Pict.

Attached: PeekPictPersonafied.png (611x746, 590K)

>it doesn't even apply in any way as to effect the facts that were stated in my response
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO HE DID IT AGAINNNN HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1564413360302.png (600x580, 360K)

I've gotten to the point where the only contact with anyone I have is this one really good friend I still have from highschool, pretty much ghosted every other friend or family I was in contact with including my dad, I get along great with my mom and my sister but that's really about it since I live with them.

Not really bothered so much by it but maybe I should be?

Attached: 1455434017769.jpg (419x419, 20K)

>Written language

>WHOT

Attached: WHOT.png (240x303, 161K)

I think you're responding to a troll, but I agree with you 1000%.