pokemon showdown edition

Attached: 65321.png (1251x826, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KI88kNbyCk
bbc.co.uk/news/health-49308083
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for being a scottish weeb without orbiters

*orbits you in the thread*

Lads if something is left in the street which causes someone to slip on it and injure themselves can anyone be sued? If so, who?

well street is public so you cant sue people for that. has to be on the property of a company. e.g. like when british rail or whoever paid out for thst woman who slipped on pigeon shit.

ALSO NOTE OUT TO YOU LADS. SEEN FIRST SEAGULLS OF SEASON TODAY.

WINTER IS FOCKING COMIN.

winter night markets in stardew valley, cant wait to buy some shit

get to the coffee fella and get laods of cups of coffee then sell them the next day. if you spend a full night doing it you can make some nice free monies

we all love you weebanon
*does that peace sign thing at you*

ere y'ar to cheer ya up pal

Attached: piccu wiccu.jpg (728x644, 33K)

I'm a scouse weed haha

pour over meeee
hey hey
we're all watchin u
o bbby fly away
to malibu

good un gta
*runs off crying*

Attached: truth hurty.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6KI88kNbyCk

me when i finally get to die

just fucking kill yourself and get it over with

Ok i will! original posted

Anyone play caligula affect overdose? Does this shit gett fun at all further in?

Is anyone even here right now?

pokemon showdown is fucking cool

I'm here mate; did you want to argue about something or we can discuss something nice?

What's your username and we can have a gen1 showd0wn if you like lad?

Here but in bed, so won't be here for long

self harming feels nice

how did your days go anons?

Bored? why not check thiis cool server, full of hot lewds of ffemales and traps!

discord gg/7e5ce36

*pisses on your mum*

Attached: 1565182510341.jpg (320x283, 20K)

First day at Ipsos Mori tomorrow lads. Been reading up on the place and it's looking like a big yikes but fuck it, speaking to old farts on the phone doesn't sound too hard and for 8 bongs 50 bings, it might just cover my alcoholism for a few months until I get a proper job.

Anyone got any experience there?

Attached: COAAAHR.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

it's fucking shite lad, (call centre, dunno about ipsos or whatever) but it beats other entry level jobs imo. Most people that do it are also pretty chill so there's that. Definitely a temp thing

Call centres are depressing as shit lad, and nothing but dumb cunts work there. The guys are okay, but the women who work there are straight outta high school (despite being 30+) and act like fucking kids.

Upside - you'll get invited out a lot and make lots of mates if you do.
Downside- you'll want to kill yourself every day.

How hards the job? Is it as braindead as everyone says?

Is it true that anime was banned from uk

Yes and no.

You have a sheet of paper (a script if you don't want to admit you're in a shitty job) you read from, but you need to still sound real and you need to know how to talk to people.

Also, being called a cunt/wanker/fucking moron who can be replaced by paki every second call is more mentally straining than being a lawyer.

lived in london my whole life, been living in montreal for a month or so due to my job, now realised how bad things truly are in london, it fucking sucks

Nah, just 5000 year old semen demons.

The only upside I can think of and I dunno if you agree is that you'll make quite a few acquaintances (dunno if you can call them friends since they kinda drop off once you're outta there) who feel just as soulless as you and will often invite you out for drinks on Friday and Saturday in an attempt to drink away the stress of the week and try to relive their college and uni days where they go out and get smashed with a huge group of mates except now there's only like four of you.

Its a good way to get drunk every week since they'll often buy drinks for you especially when starting out cause they wanna see you drunk and a good way to hide alcoholism.

Of course that can be a downside if you don't wanna interact with anyone. If you don't accept their invitation out then thats your chance gone with them.

Nah I fully agree lad. I find the older you get and the more jobs you get that number dwindles too.

I'm 30 and now I have like a group of work mates (only work mates, not real friends) and we go camping like once a year but that's about it.

I don't mind, we're all adults with responsibilities, most have kids but it's a sad state of affairs.

Also, I find if you refuse 3 times, then there is never a fourth. (guy getting the job should take note).

Do they drug test? I think a little 20cl of whiskey before work might help me get through it.

bbc.co.uk/news/health-49308083

>HRT: UK faces shortage for menopausal women

shit where could it all be going?

I'm sociable as fuck so that sounds great. Especially the them buying you drinks part.

Just watched Rocko on netflix
Well, that was a fucking disapointment lad.

Not at all lad. IF they did they would lose 90% of their staff.

That said, if you smell of alcohol they may send you home.

Attached: rockos.jpg (1200x800, 205K)

Good
Fuck women (female)

Attached: Snapchat-409565201.jpg (704x1440, 374K)

fucking cute
i loved it

Attached: E6C9E493-D378-445B-88E1-9EC5272C71F3.jpg (680x381, 74K)

>UK faces shortage for menopausal women
Good lad, fuck menopasual women.
You ever been around a pmt women?

That shit seemed so shoehorned in, and was shit, but it's not the only reason I didn't like it.

hey guys its aid el kebir today

we slay a sheep and eat it and eat some tradional cakes its the best day to have your best scottish friend around , right plump ? come home i ll offer you anything you want my mom will be happy that i have a friend LOL

because i m a friendless loser in a country like algeria its really weird but it doesnt change anything to our relationship we are still best friend rights ??? icant wait to present you to people of my family come back

Attached: __mary_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_konnyaku_yuukachan_51__71fb9f791aa604f44ef565e027767169.jpg (727x1092, 528K)

well they were voiced by the creator and its their idea. i thought it was really heartwarming.

i really liked it for a short, nostalgia

I like how the bbc completely avoids the fact that it's because of trannies.

it because of brexit

yeah, Ralph was the creators self-insert in the original, and despite people claiming netflix did it (it was already made before netflix bought it, even nick didn't want it.) it was his idea.
Doesn't mean it's okay just because the cunt trying to stay relavent wrote it in. It would have been fine without that subplot.

Fucking Donald Trump.

Not because of trannies my fren
Hrt is v cheap and easy to produce, manufacturers just don't give many fucks in maintaining a constant supply because there's not much profit

rockos MODERN life
not rockos pol life

>not a fan of shoehorned trannies
>must be pol
Sure lad.
I bet you think Channel 4 has quality programming too.

everything is shoehorned in a fictional show

its called minority representation

>minority representation takes up majority of the show.
10/10
It's like Lenny henry saying we need 50% blacks on all tv shows.

but you wouldent complain if rocko took up the whole show
so its obviously you having a issue

this. its just whining

>you wouldent complain if rocko took up the whole show
It's called Rocko's Modern Life lad, th expectation is that Rocko's misadventures will take up most of the show

Rocko is the main character, it's in the fucking title.

I'd leave it lads and are just a bit mongy and have not likely seen the show before.

explain why the simpsons have other characters

damn shoehorning in those other characters

i want my balls cut off

You wouldn't complain if Shaun the Sheep took up the whole show in 'Shuan the Sheep', would you? Yer fucking bigots!!

Yeah its just they wont be your friends in that they won't do much other than smalltalk at work and getting pissed with them.

I don't mind, gives me something to do.

yeah, I never watched it as a kid. Especially the EP where they mock peter for dressing like a girl.

I'm not against you dressing up in your mums underwear lad, you wanna do that, then fine, jog on. Just don't pretend that everyone is okay with you prancing around like a faggot.

Attached: peter.png (632x675, 590K)

>maybe if I just move these goalposts a bit..
Nice try deflecting from what was a very mongy post lad.

do you ever look at your dick in the mirror just to see how it looks from another perspective?

Well?! Would you complain if Spongebob Squarepants took up all the attention in the TV animation 'Spongebob Squarepants'? WOULD YOU SHITLORDS, WOULD YOU?!

that old op image gives me nostalgia

peter wasnt true trans

Yes, I want to see Patrick and Mr Krabs.

Well tough luck dickhead you're getting Patricia and Ms Krabs

fuck sake I'm being asked to come into work today and I really can't be arsed, I just want to get some Lidl croissants and watch TOTDY

you can always say no lad

sometimes when i turn on my computer the fans are really noisy and i have to bang the top of the case to make them quiet

>his work can call him
>he doesent have fixed shifts

Yeah but it's emotional blackmail because if I say no I'll come across as a dick and not a "team player"

I don't work shifts lad, I'm 9-5

That's why thy call you, you do it.

I never get called on my day off because I say no.

I bet they get you to come in when you phone in sick too. (Oh user we really need you to come in are you sure you won't be okay?

My work does that to doss cunts like you all the time.

When I worked in the service industry I would straight up say no and tell the manager he woudn't find himself in these situations if he hired more staff. Fuck off am I coming in on Sunday because you and Darren want to keep costs down and now you're fucked because someone's off sick. Thats what you get for using a skeleton crew ye pricks.

Sound like you work nights at maccas lad.

My work was the same 4 staff in the only food place open all night on a thursday, Friday and Saturday just because day shift was losing money.

I also usually say no any time they ask, but I feel like I should say yes once in a while just so it seems like I care. You seem to have assumed I'm some kind of drone under the thumb of a manager here but I'm far from it

>Sound like you work nights at maccas lad
Kek. Nah it was a Spoons rip-off lad, don't work there any more mind. Managed to blag my way into an office job.

Never agree to go into work.

Think of all the yes men.
How many get promoted?

I have made it clear I don't care an don't want promoted. Every time a shift manager position comes up I'm offered it. Despite saying no like 4 times now... and there is people who have been there longer who dont get offered.

What so you plan to just stay a tiny minwage cog in the company till retirement? Sounds like a smart move, stick it to "The Man" yeah?

I was thinking that was a bit mad, but what if his promotion means a less balanced work and private life? More quids are always nice, but not if it means the work is following you home

Extra quid fifty an hour.
No longer take holidays when I can.
Have to take responsibility for all the mungs this place hires.
No longer on fixed shifts have to work whatever.
Extra paper work every day.

I make 10.40 an hour. While 12 quid an hour is better i'd rather enjoy my set days off, set hours and less responsibility.

Not everyone wants to have work rule their life.

Sure the extra responsibility is going to have an impact on your social life, but hey that's adulthood. I'm not saying it's right, but it's the sad reality of modern life that work tends to dominate and you can't avoid that unless you're one of the lucky few that can make a successful career doing something you genuinely enjoy

>Work extra to buy nice things
>No time to enjoy nice things.

Seriously debating getting a Maccies breakfast lads

Don't they're shit.

If you do, get a bacon and egg double on a regular bun (the one you get cheese burgers on) you will thank me.

How come people who are anorexic and think they are fat get told they have a mental disorder, but men who think they are women get told it is not a mental disorder and they should chop off their penis?

I dunno lad I usually just get the double sausage meal with coffee and an extra hash brown

It's a sausage, bacon, and egg McMuffin for me lads, few hash browns to go with, and a nice coffee

>have to go out to maccas to get it
>can whip up a sausage muffin at home in the same amount of time that costs half as much and tastes twice as good

Then do that but get a reg bun instead of the muffin.

>cat is furiously meowing round the house because no one's working today and she hasnt had her 6am feed
I left dry food in the bowl, I just wanted to lie-in until 10 for once...

Anyone tried the spicy nuggets?
Actual shit. And the sauce tastes like stale ketchup.

I highly doubt I could make my own sausage muffin in the same amount of time considering I've never attempted one before and Maccies is a 3 minute drive away

I avoided those cause I had a feeling they'd be a let down but I had the double quarter pounder and it was great, basically a giant double cheeseburger

Like I say lad it's the shit sandwich that is modern life, you either have to take a bite or settle with being a minwage drone forever

We know we aren't women lad