*plops down*

>*plops down*
>why the long face? Got a light kid?
what's the correct move here?

Attached: daria23.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

>No, sorry.

Maybe look at her awkwardly for a second and go back reading my book.

Why do you all complain about nobody wanting to be with you but fantasize over women like this all the time and yet would probably not hesitate to say girls can't be robots in the same breath?

I was following til you mentioned the "girls cant be robots" but, that feels like it was unrelated
Can you explain?

>Hell yeah sis! Wanna smoke one?

Attached: 1562644425384.jpg (238x211, 18K)

These guys spend so much time thinking about girls like in OPs pic and then say that girls can't be robots when they have no interest in fembots or are less interested in them and settle for them

"Sorry, just idling, anyways yeah I do."
>*Pulls out plasma beam lighter*
"Here."

Attached: waitingchocolate.jpg (188x157, 10K)

"Holy shit, you're the girl from the memes!"
>Yeah, haha, I guess
"It's actually so exciting to hear your voice."

Oh, I get what you mean
Robots believe that females can go through life much easier regardless of circumstance, they dont consider different points of view for some reason. Lots of it stems from the fact girls can get laid fairly easily, however it seems like they dont consider the actual emotional attachment in a relationship
Personally, I'd rather date a fembot than any kind of normie girl. Trying dating apps sucked for that reason, the girls seemed boring compared to fembots

daria is a meme now?

>say its a long story as I pull out my lighter and hand it to her
If she asks to hear it
>well as I said its a long story but maybe I can tell you over dinner
well thats how it would go if I was chad

>>well as I said its a long story but maybe I can tell you over dinner
>she says no thanks and leaves with your lighter

Attached: 1564775162176.jpg (440x351, 9K)

well considering a women would never do anything dominant and assertive like this, id call her a tranny and tell her to kindly fuck off

"MA'AM YOU CANT SMOKE IN HERE!"

Attached: BEAR.png (566x438, 332K)

>Silently hand her a matchbook while avoiding eye contact

Sorry, I chew

This. Why bother with a conversation. She can just have my lighter and be on her way. Then I can be alone with my thoughts.

Attached: 6E83C4EC-97AD-4C0A-B682-0EE941BA3E9D.jpg (239x250, 8K)

I hate art hoes

Bored? why not check this cool sserver, full of hot lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/7e5ce36

Yeah here. Light that torch. You see what Trump is doing?

"can you smoke in here?"
>no, i dont think so
get up, go outside, light my cigarrete, take a puff, hand her the lighter
"so, whats your name again?"

Get away from that table before I break her fucking nose. Smug art whore bitch. Why the fuck is she calling me "kid" anyway? She looks like a uni student.

>hey bitch what the fuck get back here
as I run up to her and grab it out of her hand while looking her in the eye
>what the fuck lady that was my great grandfathers in WW2

Because no girls want us anyway, you stupid cunt. So we might as well fantasize about the beautiful ones. And no, females can't be robots.

>"U-um, I d-don't, s-sorry..."

Attached: 1562707934613.jpg (710x720, 64K)

Tbh if she did this chances are its some trick to get me to follow her down some alley so I can get mugged and beaten by her gang of six foot chads

think why would a hot chick ask me then say no and tell her that smoking is bad for her

well I don't smoke and therefore don't have a light. so whatever the correct response is I can't actually give it.

Based.
Dumb anime poster. Probably a tranny.

this.
Most women are entitled, boring and passive af

i don't know but here's probably what i'd say
>i don't have a lighter, please go away, ma'am.

I don't smoke you filthy degenerate!

I DON'T SMOKE AND I CANT CUM BUT IM REALLY HORNY

Ironically enough something like this actually happened to me.

>be me (yikes)
>on a bus
>really down over something that happened to me, something terrible
>really cute girl sitting infront of me notices
>she asks me why I look so sad
>explain because why not
>she tells me that's really horrible and seems to genuinely care
>she glances down for a moment then back up at me, staring while in thought
>nearly die
>she asks me if I'd wanna come with her and her 3 other friends to this club they were going to
>immense shame and depression wave hits me
>never been to a club or anything like that and honestly barely have any money on me.. Was just riding the bus to keep my mind off the pain
>realize how far I am from home.. from my neet life and not sure how to get back if I get off the bus...
>tell her I'll think about it but I'm not sure
>she insists, even goes as far as to put her hand on my shoulder and says she'd really like it if I'd go with her
>feel like a complete piece of shit because not only would I be screwing myself if I said no, but if she was legit I'd genuinely make her sad
>sit there thinking for a few minutes
>nudges me asking if I made up my mind
>panic and say not yet
>their stop comes and her friends get up
>she says cmon we'll have a lot of fun, you don't have to be sad
>heart breaks as I tell her I'm really sorry
>she seems overly understanding given what was bothering me and everything and tells me to just be around for a maybe next time
>nod my head and tell her to have fun

Useless post, I know, but the memory still haunts me nearly a year later. I'm not good looking and I was so much more overweight back then than I am now. There was NO reason for a girl that.. beautiful to even notice me, let alone want to cheer me up and take me with her. She looked really early 20s and I'm in my early 30s.. A part of me thinks I was going to be used as a joke, but I'll never know for sure. I'm just really thankful and hope the best for her.

Normaly I had one but I qui smoking a year ago and so should you. After that she probably we suck my dick

>if you're gonna smoke, why don't you carry your own lighter?

Attached: ezreal.png (500x500, 141K)

>pull out my quasi-legal 1 megawatt laser pen
>"Turn away and cover your eyes"

>part of me thinks I was going to be used as a joke

You were most likely going to be lead down an alley and jumped by her accomplices.

That kind of random affection would haunt me for the rest of my life. Life is actually easier when things are simple and people avoid you

Very effay qt aesthetic.