Stop fucking putting "Original" "Origgini" "Oregano" and shit like that at the bottom of your post...

Stop fucking putting "Original" "Origgini" "Oregano" and shit like that at the bottom of your post. Go to /b/ if you don't want to be unique. The only real rule of this board is that every comment must be original, and you fuckers are breaking that rule.

Attached: 1544223310254.png (469x452, 235K)

no one cares about you, virgin

I do because he is my tranny bf, retard.
Stay buttblasted btw.

No shit faggot, if people cared about me I wouldn't be here

lol no
original oregano for the low low price of 9.95 yes that's right 9.95 call right now and we'll throw in a set of dining knives for FREE hurry don't delay this is a limited time offer callers are standing by!

Fuck off frogposter originally original

why do you care

originalio

I'm surprised the original robot let you post that

If the captcha wasn't such an annoyance i'd keep trying to reformulate my posts until they go through without random gibberish. But honestly fuck selecting these stupid pictures countless times.
>inb4 lol get Jow Forums pass

no
thank
you
but
thank
you
for
the
suggestion
but
no

>no
or1g1n0l

>frog poster
Haha, no.

Roses are red, violets are blue,
OP is a faggot and you know that's true

For what it's worth OP I agree with you. They're being huge faggots. The good news is they do get banned for it, Report them for it and move on.

As if, you fucking tosser. Imagine reporting people for attempting to converse with each other without fluffing up their posts with meaningless bullshit. Suck my cock.

no

orgalanhfsgvaoijshfdgbaso;ujdhgfbnhfoaijhewgfuyhEGVbuosdgfnweHC FJHZLXJHDTGFIOUDRYTIOuhgsIUSZGNTIohguighoiughoifuyhgsdiufghaZSULGHaeiou8yghbcx

>ROBOT9000 filter evasion.

Okay janny

Attached: Satania169.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

sneed demon

this shithole of a board is CRAWLING with faggots, trannies, cuck spammers, general racebaiters, normalfags, and annoying women, and of all those things the problem that irked you enough to make a thread was people evading the filter? why? the only time people ever do that is when they're giving a short, straight answer or reply that doesn't need any extra nonsense anyway

Attached: 1564679885890.jpg (428x424, 16K)

buck-futter

>attempting to converse with each other without fluffing up their posts with meaningless bullshit.
The "oregano original"-crap is literally that

fpbp OP btfo by this original statement

Imagine being this much of a snitch.

Attached: laughingwhores.png (449x401, 490K)

I unironically agree

mootblox

>bans
>meaning anything

lmao at this original newfag

Have sex stupid incel

>"Original" "Origgini" "Oregano"
See you in a few days

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11.png (1440x1070, 74K)

Fuck off assblasted FAGGOT
oregon

get dabbed on
oregano

stop jannieposting you virgin

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you Iittle bitch? l'll have you know l graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and l've been involved in numerous secret raids on AI-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

The robot is pointless, Jow Forums has nothing to do with its original intent.

How is that original kek. Can't beat the classics desu.

Filters can't do shit against me. I'm the infamous hacker known as Jow Forums.

But he is legend...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you Iittle bitch? l'll have you know l graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and l've been involved in numerous secret raids on AI-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. l will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

It's long enough that you can just replace L with capital i or vice versa at various points and it becomes "original"

Yikes get laid incel xd

Origogigo

Comments shouldn't have to be original, you monumental retard. That should only apply to OP's. It's only common replies (yes, no, etc) where we have to do that anyway.

u can ligma BALLZZZ

have sex with oregano