Why are white women like this? Is it genetics? Or something else

Why are white women like this? Is it genetics? Or something else...

Attached: 1565326125436.jpg (720x540, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2728780/
youtube.com/watch?v=J-GkwIRbLw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 unrealistic representation of the majority.

>unrealistic

the right side isn't..

I was gonna hide it because its just another racebait thread but the one on the left does heavy squats and the one on the left doesn't.
its literally that simple.

Holy fuck wh*te women are disgusting candlejack looking hoes lmao

probably a mix of genetics and squatting

Attached: 1538165603339.jpg (1440x1381, 296K)

dude the white girls ass in puncturing into her pelvis, it's definitely more than just "hit the gym!"

girl on the left has good genetics and exercises, girl on the right has bad genetics and doesn't exercise.

Attached: 1556973336123.jpg (864x702, 369K)

Whites walked their asses off going to and fro on the land bridge while Africans stayed in Africa eating and dancing(why would they leave)

what you're looking at is a top genes black woman and a poor genes white woman.
On the other hand, american black women do in general have more feminine shape than white women. They also go into puberty a few years earlier. This is most likely thanks to their hair products, which contain xenoestrogens. Black women use very very strong hair products to deal with their hair, and the endocrine disruptors have estrogenic effects, it's no coincidence that girls start using hair products near puberty, and black women have earlier puberty. The use of these products throughout puberty are essentially like putting the women on low doses of estrogen, their feminine features are more pronounced and developed. It's no coincidence that white and black women have the highest rates of breast cancer in the US. Estrogen is carcinogenic, especially causing breast cancer. In the case of white women however, the higher rate of breast cancer is probably caused by higher levels of birth control use, which also causes breast cancer, and explains why white women have higher rates of breast cancer than the higher estrogen black women in most age demographics.

Attached: 1563416200887.jpg (640x640, 92K)

At least she doesn't look like she's made of shit.

*minecraft villager sounds*

Attached: 34665DE5-938C-4BD4-981C-E9AC8ECABA60.jpg (554x644, 316K)

It's a product of culture. There are no meaningful genetic differences between the races.

Her ass looks like a paper plate

Attached: 12734172.png (1106x1012, 660K)

>redhead
yeah jew woman are better than whiteys

shitskins are cute

Attached: 1534767860012.png (569x561, 464K)

True, although the white girl could still probably do very well if she exercised
Regardless, would put wiener into either without question
Shame, they are all very attractive, but most black women are fat and therefore repulsive

Africans evolved in very hot climates were food and water could sometimes be more scarce. African women evolved to have extra fat stored inside of their asses and thighs, so if they ever begin to starve, they'll lose fat there first. Also, the more fat you have in your body, the more estrogen you have. Fat in the body also accentuates the female form. Bigger and more feminine bodies also makes childbirth easier.

Unsurprisingly, women with a lot of fat in the ass and thighs became a symbol of being well fed, femininity and more than likely a symbol of wealth or social status, so African men sexualized their asses.

Attached: D74772D3-8B60-4239-B58A-4F705FB60476.jpg (533x894, 97K)

For clarification, I'm talking about the white girl in the OP
The one you posted is so fat and disgusting I fail to differentiate her face from her neck, and I hope she gets run over by two trucks
But the blacky is attractive

>but most black women are fat
Most AMERICAN women are fat. Black women in Africa, Europe,the Caribbean and South America tend to be a lot more attractive than their Afro American counterparts.

Do you have a single peer reviewed study to back that up

originalio

>most black women are fat
in america yeah, 4/5 are obese or something. On the other hand, most women in america in general are fat anyway

It's a fact that Americans on average are fatter than other nationalities. European women are normal but American white women are obese. Even Asian Americans are fatter than people from Asia. Why wouldn't this be the same for black women?

Mexico and UK are fatter than america tho

Ok, and? We're not talking about Mexicans and Europe is bigger than some shithole island.

>We're not talking about Mexicans

Yea, we are.

No, we're not. We're talking about black women. Less than 1% of Mexicans are black.

You don't frame the debate. I frame the debate.

Attached: 1417125518251.png (624x434, 103K)

That's true as well
Fat women should be cooked and consumed as a means of human recycling to provide for those who have not destroyed themselves with an overabundance of Cheetos and a lack of self contol

Attached: AEF6F001-BF8B-4886-A02F-20C0D94479C9.jpg (640x778, 123K)

Hard cherry picking: the thread
Posted by seething black people

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F68.media.tumblr.com%2Faa5364908886b1dce9e7af4263998062%2Ftumblr_ojmw766AK11utt04po1 (500x436, 39K)

huh, I didn't realize the native obesity rate was so close to the blacks

nope white womens bodies are revolting

All humans collect fat you moron. Black people aren't a different species.

It's not cherrypicking, it's just a fact that African women have more fat distributed in the center of their bodies.

Well black women undeniably have superior bodies and it sounds like the best theory to me.

Attached: 1539864640909.jpg (918x1024, 69K)

Blacks and Native Americans are nearly identical in pretty much every category. They also have two of the most horrific histories in America. Makes you wonder.

They collect fat differently though, stupid ass retard. It's hotter there and food scarcity was more common there, so they evolved to retain more fat. Jackass.

I suppose you can't substantiate your claims in any way

Attached: 1511063111835.jpg (680x583, 82K)

> I'm personally attracted to people with darker skin because I think they look better when they're fat

OK, sure, that's definitely evidence that they're a different species. Right.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2728780/

"black women had the lowest value for all other body fat distribution variables"

Lol gtfo with your shitty pseudoscience.

No one said they're a different species. Humans evolved to look different due to their environment though. Holy shit, and I thought I was an SJW. There are really people out there denying that the races even LOOK different.

No ones said they're a different species retard

Attached: 1544589133930.jpg (960x1280, 258K)

Looking different != different species you absolute idiot.

Boy, this thread sure does make my nose itch.

No one said they're a different species you virtue signaling autist.

They said that black people collect fat differently because they evolved on the savannah. Pro tip: all human did, and fat people have uncommonly uniform fat distribution so the theory is bunk anyway: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2728780/

You lot sure are rarted.

I'm not the guy you originally replied to should have clarified

Attached: 1560968867883.jpg (1064x1066, 395K)

see

double-digit iq havin' motherfucker

>Boy, this thread sure does make my nose itch.

for coke?

They collect more fat in their asses and thighs. Are you denying that this is true? Compare the average black womans ass to the average white and Asian womans ass, user. Stop purposefully being stupid.

That's why I said "they said"

> retard

I'm saying that it's scientifically untrue. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2728780/

Black skin hides wrinkles and cellulite better than white skin though. Just because you see "ooh, delicious" when you see an obese black chick and "ooh, gross" when you see an identically-shaped white chick doesn't mean that they're collecting fat differently. And to the extent that races do collect fat differently (to a pretty small degree), black people are more uniform.

>That's why I said "they said"
Oh yeah. Oops.

Attached: 1548831841741.jpg (1080x1218, 127K)

Black girls are hot cause they look like chocolate

Wonder about what, why lazy fucks with no self respect can't control their weight?
I can offer some condolences to kids whose parents were too pathetic to raise their kids properly and forced peanut oil down their fat gullets instead of having the balls to say no, but after a certain point you need to develop some semblance of self control
Not even saying this as a yellow fever fag, but that graph clearly proves that Asian women are superior to every other race. Solely based on their weight, that's the only meaningful criteria for attractiveness in women, unless they're severely disabled after surviving an acid attack in Saudi Arabia or some shit

People have large asses because their ancestors have been walking upright for less time.

I just want to take a big bite out of their asses

>look like chocolate

Also shit though

Hot chocolate
youtube.com/watch?v=J-GkwIRbLw8

People have varying genetics and condition (i.e. thyroid problems) that dramatically impact their reaction to food and the ability to exert self-control.

It's cool that you can't sympathize with that (yay genetic lottery), but it's nothing to be proud of.

how fat are you

ori ori

I'm thin with an athletic build. I just happen to have a basic modicum of education.

god your posts a cringe

>and the ability to exert self-control
Wow, I never thought of it that way
It must be so hard for some people to not eat five bags of Funyuns each day
No shit genetics has an effect on fat distribution and metabolism, but that doesn't negate the effects of eating at a caloric deficit. I still have yet to see a fatass starve to death.

You really don't know what you're talking about at all in terms of biology

t. med grad student

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, and it's supported by science. It's harder for some people.

Learn to read you illiterate fuck.

You don't know what you're talking about either

t. phd, tenured at a top20 institution

>n-no you!

Just stop dude

>t. phd

In history? English? I know it's not biology/medicine

>tenured

you're a piece of shit

jellyfags gonna jelly

But seriously go fuck yourselves and read a book or something.

what's your phd in? English?

Why does it seem like r9k gets off so much on cherry-picking? idgi, also why do people bother responding?

Listen, I don't care if you're gay, and you are a huge faggot. But there is something wrong with being huge.
And it's even worse if you blame genetics on your inability to refrain from eating at a caloric surplus. Your recommended intake just varies on that.
>I just happen to have a basic modicum of education
Yeah, where'd you get that education, from a Snickers bar?

Because it's fun to argue, fuck you

Attached: 56409C78-F3B8-4E11-9782-C8ECA67AA956.png (800x800, 720K)

Biomedical Eng.

but isn't there plenty of stuff to argue about other than racebaiting stuff that is probably way more intriguing or important?

Sure, but that doesn't mean arguing about fat people being repulsive isn't still entertaining

that's fine, do that whenever you want, I just don't get the cherry picked racebaiting stuff, it's so dumb and obviously just bait

racebait is fun

Attached: 1538510147236.jpg (1080x873, 92K)

The one on the left is Photoshop Instagram "star" and the one on the right is just some random person

Nice cherrypicking retards

>Nice cherrypicking retards
cope

Attached: 1548823454112.jpg (964x864, 212K)

right is lindsay lohan i think

Attached: 1560825208429.jpg (1920x1920, 1.78M)

damn she fell a long way since mean girls

>right is lindsay lohan
man that's not even racebaiting at that point, can you compare a young female that takes care of herself to a women in her 30s that has been addicted to drugs and is just a trainwreck overall lmfao

you dont just suddenly lose fat in your butt after taking drugs user. she just has shit genetics.

Attached: 1542860931046.jpg (1024x596, 87K)

give me a black bf plis

>to a women in her 30s that has been addicted to drugs and is just a trainwreck overall
>cope
>cope
>cope
>cope

maybe that way your children will have proportional bodies

Attached: 1541183364432.jpg (820x1024, 135K)

>you dont just suddenly lose fat in your butt after taking drugs
??? you lose fat anywhere, look at her thighs, they're fuckin hotdogs. sure genetics come into play but she has hit the fuckin wall and and since she doesn't take care of her self all the weight goes to her torso, which is genetics but you can deal with that if you exercise correctly. She is a fuckin disaster

haha wtf what would i even coping for?

>haha wtf what would i even coping for?

idk i need to go to bed

Attached: 1480128115631s.jpg (210x249, 8K)

you might be right i'm not a druggie wouldn't know

Attached: 1537193234917.jpg (640x775, 66K)

i don't understand this post, what does wanting a bf the same race as me have to do with that?

idk i'm just trying to bump the thread

Attached: 1557829204024.jpg (1000x1500, 626K)

Evolution has it's reasons for everything. You are looking at it backwards , the sexual preference of the male is probably responsible.
White Nordic guy can only have sex inside under the blankets so the ass is unimportant.
Black male dose'nt want the girl to know what he looks like when the baby comes.

me too dude
drugs are a hell of a drug (^:

have you seen a fuckin meth head's body, shit is awful. meth can impair the skin's ability which can lead to decreased skin elasticity and premature aging.

coke makes you ugly as fuck too

what does this mean? phrased it very poorly

Attached: 1553670642776.jpg (1080x1080, 88K)

Holy fuck, that body is literal perfect. Keep this thread bumped for more chocolate qts

Attached: 1554976468732.jpg (1158x1618, 415K)