I have no friends because i am boring and have nothing to share with people

i have no friends because i am boring and have nothing to share with people

Attached: 1564121515696.jpg (510x510, 232K)

you're not alone. I'm also boring and have nothing to say.

pick up a hobby or an interest that isn't video games

You're not boring, you just are scared to express yourself so you mute yourself and come off as boring.

What if I truly do not have anything that I enjoy?
I can't pick up a hobby or an interest because no matter what I tried to do they all bored me to death after a week and I just end up quitting.
I don't like playing video games anymore either like I did when I was young, I just stare into my roof while waiting for time to pass.

can I ask, what have you tried?

Then that sounds more or less like you lack consistent motivation which may be, *gasp*, a symptom of depression. I can assure you there's always something that will speak to you user. I'm actually working under an investigative journal's freelancer branch because of this phenomena.

Quite a lot of sports, both martial and fitness.
Paid a shit ton for skydiving license that I didn't even finish because I got bored after like 3 solo jumps.
Playing instruments, guitar, harmonica, piano, accordion, flute.
Games like chess and sudoku.
Nature walks, canoeing, walking up mountains.
Precision shooting, got silver in a local competition and then quit.
Those are some of the things I can get off from the top of my head.
I doubt that I've had depression since I was like 7 but sure.

>Games like chess and sudoku
Play Go.
Other guy is right this sounds like depression. Try going outside sometime, sitting quietly, and watch.

and most schizos swear up and down they're sane. When you have a mental illness you don't notice it because that life is what seems normal to you. Of course is this world what's "normal" is really dependent on what the culture sees as normal. You sound like you've had a real interesting journey just to decide that you're boring user.

Attached: 1345953966.78234736.jpg (448x342, 59K)

I feel the same way user. But a little different because it is hard for me to even start a hobby because I get overwhelmed by all this information I dont know and I get scared I wont be good at it and if Im not good at it then it wont be fun.

I hope people didn't confuse me for being OP, just realised that I kind of hijacked his thread.
I do go outside every now and then, it's around 10km to get to the store so it becomes a biweekly walk.
I've read up on the rules of Go now so I'll try it.
I really do doubt that I have depression, I just think I've been largely disinterested in activities as a whole since I was very young.
Most people aren't good to begin with, unless the activity is something that have elements that you are used to within it.
So it's like you wrote, instead of disinterest it is just that you're too scared to take the first step, which is always the hardest thing to do especially if you lack a little self esteem.

Again, if you do have it you literally wouldn't know until someone else said. Your judgement is obviously subject to being clouded.

What a coincidence, me too! Want to be friends on steam? We can do absolutely nothing of interest together

user have you ever considered the possibility that you're a noble.

So am I but I have frens by making my personality cutesy uwu owo.

Attached: Handup.jpg (231x250, 7K)

For what reason do you think that?
I have monarchic heritage on my mother's side of the family but it's too distant for me to be considered a noble.
It's like how everyone, if you look far enough back in time has someone special in their family tree.

I've tried so hard at this. Done so many random things. Out of everything, the only hobbies that stick are autistic and boring to others like trains, amateur radio, or retrocomputing.

Well, we already have something in common.

Give me your number (10 digits)

Share discord please

Attached: 1565510373370.jpg (636x902, 106K)