Idk how to flirt with guys.. I'm a female incel, 10 years single with zero action.. any advice?

Idk how to flirt with guys.. I'm a female incel, 10 years single with zero action.. any advice?
Pic related, I like crafting

Attached: IMG_20190530_152541_704.jpg (1080x1350, 283K)

>female incel
Impossible. You're willfully isolated. Just use tinder and you're guaranteed male attention. You don't need game as a female.

I want to eat m&m cookies and suck on your titties

>any advice?
If you see a guy go ask him out.

this is either tranny LARP or LARP in general

sage and hide sage and hide

> I like crafting
Nice, that's cute.

I know I could just whore myself out and get laid tomorrow, but that's not what I want

You can't always get what you want by the rolling stones, listen to it

when i try to flirt i just end up being mean and that doesnt really seem to work well as i am not in 5th grade. so, don't do that.

They always have gfs already, at least the ones I like

Are you one of those "Chad or bust" girls

Attached: 1524542203064.jpg (215x185, 10K)

flirt with me and I'll give you advice pretend I'm your crush

Then tough tits, bitch. Keep at it don't come whining to us.

That, or fat.

>flirt with guys
>guys
>s
Whore.

>at least the ones I like

Attached: 1532673807357.png (300x250, 37K)

Dating sites. Stable guys use them to search long-term relationships, but the male/female ratio is always astronomical. Being a female, you'll have a lot of freedom to be choosy.

>Being a female, you'll have a lot of freedom to be choosy.

so just like every scenario?

I don't think so.. I like uhmmm.. healthy looking guys, I'm a bit overweight myself (I do go to the gym though, it helps me with my bipolarity disoeder) I've been into fit, cute, regular looking guys, I just want someone sweet.. besides any guy can have muscles

I'm not whining.. I'm asking.. whining it's what "nice girls" do "im so perfect, i like videogames why no one likes me blah blah"

>bpd
>overweight
>want's fit attractive Chad

That's gonna be a yikes from me senpai

Attached: 1562249337520.png (1000x808, 404K)

Want to watch movies, shows and play video games together with no strings attached? Just looking for a friend as I am deathly afraid of anything beyond a friendship.

Who said I want a fit Chad? Healthy looking for me could be a bit overweighted.. my 1st bf was

>I've been into fit, cute, regular looking guys, I just want someone sweet
>i just want an average guy like pic related to date me, jeez is that asking too much?
>i dont even mind if hes into nerdy things, i just want a sweet healthy guy, man, its rough to be a female

lol

Attached: Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg (1423x2000, 842K)

I don't think the guy in that pic is attractive.. I like the angry video game nerd type too

do you think AVGN is cute

Attached: 1200px-James_D._Rolfe.jpg (1200x1697, 353K)

Just because you'd settle like a weak willed piece of shit doesn't mean everyone else would.

caIm down fatass

>.. I like uhmmm..
That might be how girls talk, but thats not how they type, user.

You settled for browsing r9k on a saturday night like the fucking loser you are lmao

Then you're not involuntarily celibate then are you?

Mind you most of the "incels" could just fuck a hooker but act like scared bitches or too high and mighty for it so there's not a thing that really exists in great numbers.

>denying the beauty of chico

thats how i know you're a lying disingenuous cunt. if you conceded that chico is good looking but said that you'd be willing to go for dudes below him, then thats one thing. but to lie and deny chico's looks is obviously a sign that you are a lying disingenuous cunt

Attached: large.jpg (366x549, 27K)

Then you are a vocel. Not an incel.

Nope. Not OP. Fembot with a boyfriend.

and he's cute because I didn't settle :o)

dilate retard

Sry.. it's the slang i guess?.. my native language is spanish, I did de uhmmm.. bc i've seen it used regularly

>female incel
x for doubt
if so, best bet is to not try so hard to get with guys. that includes flirting / sexual stuff. they'll know, just like girls, that you're being awkward, and if you're hiding behind something they'll probably drop you for someone more genuine. just b yourself unironically. unlike guys you've got options.

I do, personality can enhance the looks

>Fembot with a boyfriend.
You are a femanon. Not a fembot. A fembot is a khhv who has never had a bf.

Did i say I wasn't a loser?

fuck off and die whore. saged

He looks like a major twink, I prefer fat over twinks

>"wahh he told me I cant get everything i want i deserve only the best because im a princess :((("

Uf.. nice guy/incel vibe.. no thanks

I mean if you wanna think that, ok

its kind of easy to flirt with us, just don't be a bitch. you don't have to flirt by being heavily sexual, you can be jokingly condescending and demeaning, as long as you make it obvious you're just joking and keeping the mood light.

Sorry for not wanting a whore

How old are you, what state/region, do you have a discord etc you know the usual

Hablas Espanol? Mi espanol no es muy bueno pero no hay pedo lol

I have no idea how to flirt with women, I am turning 26 soon and am still a virgin. Let's try something simple OP. A guy walks up to you and says "hey how's it going?" what do you do? Retarded I know but I am socially retarded when it comes to flirting too maybe we can improve and make this a slow transition into normalcy

no
i don't know how to flirt with anybody
Jesus'll come to Jackson County before i get a gf

takes one to know one chief. I mean ur here too

stop making pot cookies

>be contentless poster
>offer up absolutely no subject of discussion or any sensible semblance of cognition
>get 52 replies

>be literal robot
>post about miseries and realities hinder in the undergrowth of this kike-fueled nightmare
>get 0 replies

Reddit is for adults whereas this site is nothing but 14 y/o white kids trying to be black.

-reddit spacing-
-reddit spacing-

saged.

As long as you aren't fat AND ugly then you should be good

Guys like physical flirting, not just verbal like girls do, touch them a little or get close.