Why haven't you made a fembot a mother yet?

Why haven't you made a fembot a mother yet?

Attached: fembot.jpg (203x250, 7K)

None of them will date me because im too short

So far I've made five fembots mothers. Pumped each one and dumped after they had the baby. Looking for number 6 currently, but done pretty good over the years being here I think.

why shmavent shmu smade a shmembot a shmother smet

My gene are not worth spreading

You are a very cruel and evil man

i'm currently at a low point in my life, but when i climb out of this, i'd like to. As soon as i'm able to afford a fembot wife and a child together I will be going back on the hunt for one.

He is a god faggot

because i want a fembot to be my mommy instead

We're both still in school, and she's on neetbux and can't get married or else it'll cease. Gonna get married once we both finish college and have jobs.

Fembots are for loving and protecting, not taking advantage of.

Because I have no fembot

I want to impregnate a fembot with fat thighs

I wish I had knocked up my ex. I came inside her hundreds of times. Damn contraception

I want to MATE with a fembot

VERY DEEP

I'm trying to overcome multiple disabilities and actually am succeeding at going at a good pace but shit takes time. Girls honestly don't want to have kids with people who have heritable disabilities in the first place and certainly not if they don't have their shit together.

Im gonna need pics for science

I don't think I want children. I just want to have fun with my partner for the rest of our lives.

We're currently trying.

>mentally ill robot seeks fembot
>women always trade up in relatioship
>fembot is therefore completely off the charts in the insanity and bad genes department

I mean if you are looking to spawn serial killers and pig fuckers it might be worth doing but damn those kids are going to have it rough.

Knock knock
I am here

>reproducing in 2019
>especially with a female who browses r9k

i wish i could magically cut off my testicles, put them right in your mouth and sow your mouth shut, look you right in the eye and say ">reproducing in 2019" and then spit right in your eyes, and then violently and comically slap you across the face

lel fuck having kids. the singularity is upon us soon enough

Fembots are vile, bitter creatures.

Let me show you.

Do any fembots want to have my children?

sounds like a decent lay

because fembots dont want me to make them mothers

Omg please fuck me user

I am unironically too good for them

Can we try a relationship first? I would like to cuddle together and everything else though.

They don't talk to me
I'm one of those types that doesn't fit in with the normalfags and doesn't fit in with the weeb crowed. I'm a loner

I would like nothing more than to meet a cool, intelligent fembot to go on romantic dates with, become best friends, pair bond by experiencing the greatest wonders and pleasures of the world together and eventually, when we're still deeply in love after three to five years, ditch the birth control and put a baby in her, starting on our wedding night.