Even the absolute freaks of society have small communities, have their own autistic parties and meetups...

Even the absolute freaks of society have small communities, have their own autistic parties and meetups, form friend groups. How are you worse than them?

Attached: 88365c47908222c1dc4255c73e1b4381f1deeaca_hq.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

doesn't r9k have a meetup?

I'd rather be alone than in a group of autists

>tfw autistic but have just enough social awareness to realize how cringey groups of autists like this are.

At least they get laid, originally posted

>Degenerate orgies good
>being alone bad
Oh my failed normie

I don't know honestly. I'm seeing a counseller. I have money so I'm planning to bump up the appointments and talk about my issues with social media use.

It just feels worse over time guys. When you'r like 20 it still feels kind of normal but most people move the fuck on with their lives. As you get older you realize that everybody is younger than you and you're basically just stunting your maturity by staying here. The issue is that I'm highly competent at social media use but incredibly incompetent face to face so venturing into IRL feels like getting punched in the dick repeatedly.

Not most of them. Just the faggots and the top few men in the group and the women.

Maybe you're just hilariously out of touch but groups of mostly male social outcasts have never scored ever at any point in history. You CAN be an extrovert and an even bigger loser than an introvert.

Degenerate or not, they are having the time of their life, while you spent your summer in front of a computer screen.

Attached: 1565494732945.jpg (551x600, 107K)

I'm not willing to sink low enough as to hang around a bunch of degenerate faggots. I'd rather die alone and with my pride

projecting is bad you know?

Attached: 1553194445281.png (869x892, 223K)

>I've rationalized and accepted my status as a social outcast
>Look down upon people who engage in human activity because I think I'm morally superior by withdrawing from social behavior because it's just too difficult for me.

I actually have chad friends despite being a loser but I wish I also had some nerd friends who don't have gf's to play dungeons and dragons or wh40k tabletop with.

Attached: 1536211221044.jpg (4392x2272, 1.7M)

Well I have zero friends so better than them. At least I aint getting locked up for fucking animals.

>Even the absolute freaks of society have small communities,

haha yeah it's almost like they don't have simultaneous superiority/inferiority complexes

Google dnd groups in your area, find one that accepts newbie players, you will find that such people are super chill and will befriend easy.

>How are you worse than them?
Social anhedonia lead me to isolation.

Attached: 1557640767542.jpg (593x593, 125K)

>As you get older you realize that everybody is younger than you and you're basically just stunting your maturity by staying here
25+ feelerinos right there senpai, I just don't know where to go at this point.

i can't even co-operate with people in video games for more than 3 minutes before the pressure gets too much and i run away

>Look down upon people who engage in human activity because I KNOW I'm superior by withdrawing from social behavior because it's just too DISGUSTING for me.
Fixed for you faggot, I do not need company to feel happy or validated.

also this, i swear i'm like a reverse human. solitude is absolute bliss

10 years ago, the internet was our escape. Now we are also rejected by it.

No wonder people like us are snapping so often nowadays

I am one of those freaks but I don't do meet ups since i live in the country and have no money to leave to visit them. Thats pretty much life in the country though. Either drink yourself to death while shooting varmints from your porch at night or live your entire life on the internet.

Maybe they can't even leave the house or their room?

Who do you think you are calling them "freaks" of society? Aren't you supposed to be really open minded and tolerant?