SINGLE MOMS RAISE BETA MALES

Anyone else have this experience.

It's recently dawned on me my mom is at least partially at fault for why I'm such a loser. She coddled me, got me all the stupid games I wanted and never made me do anything I didn't want to do.

This was all fun and shit as a kid, but it turned me into a complete loser.

Also I recognize I'm also at fault for being a mute little autist but still.

What's the excuse for the guys with both parents?

pic unrelated

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

My dad is very beta and my mother is mentally ill, so I am beta.

I'd have a better life if I inherited my dad's intelligence instead of my mothers. My mom is fucking retarded and so am I

Are you khv? If so, better ask your dad how he at least got your mom so you still have some hope.

This is true.

Single mom raised me and even sorta crippled me; and even after I moved out wants to hover over me. Wants to constantly text me. Wants 1 on 1 dinners. I'm 26 years old, leave me the fuck alone mom I want to be a fucking adult. How am I the badguy for breaking away and trying to grow up? She thinks I can give her children when she trys to leeshe me around. I want some fucking space, and her not going easy on me because I love her and Ill fucking soften up.

It sounds like it's your dad's fault for not being there for you. Why blame the parent who stayed and actually wanted you?

this guy I know Is a fat ass and he was raised by a single mother but he's the most Chad mfer in existence women flock to him like bees to honey. Makes me mad as a as shit, knowing I work out have a decent face and women want nothing to do with me. Meanwhile this 300+ pound fat ass has women literally wanting to marry him, he's also a poorfag.

they got married when they were in their early 20s and my mother is an evangelical who believes that sex before marriage is a sin

there was a period of time where my dad was poorer than my mom during their marriage, my mom also used to date a short fat dude.

also she's the only woman my dad has ever dated

>Why blame the parent who stayed and actually wanted you
Some countries give money to single mothers.

My dad was basically too busy to interact with me, and my mom was too disinterested to play with me.
>tfw only parent was basically a Pentium 4 HT @ 3GHz

Because what I needed was some discipline and guidance, what I got was a PlayStation and pokemon cards, and no friends for most of my formative years.

I literally was so fucking anxious and shy I didn't say hardly a word from in school from about half way through 3rd grade until I dropped out in HS. I had numerous people even approach me and be nice and try to be friends and I would just freeze, god I fucking hate remembering how many opportunities I fucked up being an autist

What is your point? It sounds like OP's mom loved him and babied him his entire life. Where was his father?

>What is your point?
It creates an incentive for bad mothers to have multiple children for money.

And if your mom had been super strict you'd be blaming your personality flaws on her being a strict parent. She probably wanted to cheer you up since you were having such a hard time with your peers. It's hard for mothers to see their kids suffer socially because they want their children to be happy.

My father was busy getting drunk banging black girls in the south, living the NEET life getting fat.

Shes better than him, but I'm a mid 20's NEET khv, and my brother is even worse off than me

What about the bad fathers who are deadbeats and don't even help raising the child? Or don't pay child support? Do you only blame women in these situations? It takes two to have a baby.

That sucks, it sounds like they both fucked up in different ways. Best you can do is try to teach yourself things online. Practice doing things your mom didn't have you do, like cooking and cleaning, things you have to do when you eventually live on your own. I don't think either parent is going to help you out of your rut.

I'm not sure being strict would be bad, I mean I know a guy whos mom used to basically beat him into doing anything and he's an emotional wreck, and a loser like me, but at least he wasn't a spineless pussy like me.

Also probably a middle ground between being super strict and incredibly permissive

>Do you only blame women in these situations?
Settle down cuck, no one is only blaming the mother. The shit fathers are equally as bad.

My mom and grandma didnt let me do chores or help with things and my grandfather was an abusive son of a bitch that only ever made me do yardwork while he yelled at me
My dad wasnt around except on weekends when he would take me to his house away from my friends and leave my in my room all the time or, occasionally, take me with him to a yacht club where he would get drunk with old people
I'm playing catchup trying to figure shit out, the right/best way to do chores, how to cook etc. And I absolutely hate yardwork with every fiber of my being

They didn't let you do chores, wtf

I used to take advantage of it as a kid but as I got older I realized I had to break out of it. I used to actually get into fights with my mom when I would beat her to chores and do them properly because "it's not my job to clean up". I don't disagree with you OP I've seen your example before.

They literally did not, except the most basic sweeping or taking out the trash. They were way overprotective, even now my mom doesnt like when I cook cause shes scared I'm gonna burn myself. It's never happened so idk why

Boored? why not check this cool server, full of hot lewds of femmales and traps!

discord gg/7e5ce36

Mom was hardcore Feminist. Wishes I was a girl. Pissed I wasn't gay.

It's been years. I am still trying to teach myself to be a man. But what is a man?

Inb4 pitiful pile of secrets.

Did you follow her example and at least try to cash in by being a male feminist creep and smashing someone pink haired puss?

Those women actually like read dudes due to daddy issues

betas can never catch a break, well, in any case, hopefully she will never find you browsing 4chin and being even more disappointed.

Auto correct. Trad dudes. Treat them like shit and they will think you are cool. But your mom will cock block you.

my mom was the exact opposite for some reason.

Fuck her disappointment. I hope she dies alone surrounded by her many cats. I'm glad I moved out.

Every guy I know raised by a single mom is beta af.

I mean, I'm not that beta anymore, but I'm almost 26 so it's too little too late.

>had lots of friends with single moms growing up
>one of them spread his legend by fucking a fat chick in middle school then went on to fuck the hot chicks, ended up in the Marine Corp
>friend who was raised by his grandparents was always getting into fistfights
>other friend with single mom got head from every girl
>most of my friends who didn't have muh perfect home life ended up getting the most pussy
and then there's me
>dad provides for family, but is always on vacation taking surf trips in Mexico
>mom threatens to divorce dad
>slowly but surely getting more sexually aggressive with the girls at school
>they are becoming complacent to my unearned sexual advances
>high school comes around
>all of the sudden my dad decides to stop going on surf trips
>family decides to let my impoverished uncle, aunt, and 3 cousins live with us all throughout high school
>my sexual aggression recedes into betaness
>become a weirdo who is sexually attracted to my 11 year old cousin
Idk OP maybe there's something else going on. You mentioned you were coddled... All my Chad friends grew up kinda lower class than the rest of us.

It depends on the mother, I've had friends with incredibly strict and tough single mothers and they've turned out alright. My Mum coddled me and I was very quiet and non confrontational (for the most part) for most of my life. She got a boyfriend half way through my teens, and that's when I started to act more aggressively towards my peers. The coddling still has me fucked up, so I didn't start making genuine efforts towards responsibilities until not long ago. Hopefully I'll continue to develop into the true alpha I was meant to be

yep raised by single mother
really fucked my development & my entire 20's
gotta forgive your mother for her shitty decision making skills & bad parenting - without a husband & a father, she had no chance.
& from there, start working on yourself & what it means to be a man
32 here, been a long road but was a neet til I was 27, depressed, skinny & barely ate. Now I'm getting married in September, moved to a new country and stood on my own two feet, and have a decent enough relationship with my mother now. Even reconnected with my Dad.

Attached: 1481689036618.jpg (294x292, 18K)

Babying kid's has produced a hypersensitive generation , you just have to get yourself out of the idea that you are special and perfect.

My dad was deployed for like 1/3 of my entire childhood, literally did not grow up with him. Only my mom teaching me, never had any support from dad because he was off in Iraq and Afghanistan. Fucked me up bad, never learned how to be a man until high school by even then I was already fucked.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190809_024915312.jpg (1087x640, 694K)

I'm a tranny, was raised by single mom and sister

yeah every self described radfem I've been with enjoys rough degrading sex and is almost desperate to be raped