Girl at at work grabs me by the shoulders and fixes my collar all the time when she sees it's out of place because she...

>girl at at work grabs me by the shoulders and fixes my collar all the time when she sees it's out of place because she thinks she's my mom
>roommate and her friend comment about how delicately I eat and say it's very childish and effeminate because I take small bites
>women often ask if I'm gay
>girl tells me I remind her of her little brother
>other girl tells me that she sees me as her son
>never been called handsome by women, just get called cute
>all because I'm short, thin and have a high pitched voice
I am universally and eternally sonzoned by every woman in existance, what the fuck is my life

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hkDD03yeLnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time for a mommy gf then

Very few women want that. Most girls I've talked to don't even want to take a guy's virginity because teaching a guy how to have sex is apparently too much work for them. Hell, most of them ask dudes out after getting banged by them.

Time to become a cute bottom opee

werg out

That's gay
That's painful

You havent looked hard enough then my fren. Found plenty of mommy gf material myself

where user. please tell me your secret!

>That's painful
No it's fun
Buy free weights

>That's painful
Lifting weights will give you testosterone boosts you didn't even know were possible

>girls never call me cute
im jealous of you

can we please change lives? If I had your setup I would legit be golden

I don't think so, I'm a kv and get rejected all the time
I'm also very stupid and I'm a mutt

ARA ARA Araginali

Attached: Ted cruz hentai Pfp.jpg (640x637, 57K)

one positive is that I'm allowed to look at women's tits without them being offended or angry. Look at my friends' tits all the time and they'll smile when they catch me doing it

If I lived in my current setup with your physical traits it would be straight cash

Your setup offers:
>more potential for my flaws to be overlooked because cute
>clothes would be dirt cheap
>I can play it up whenever I meet a guy (because faggot degenerate)

My setup offers you:
>Athletic genetics, I build muscle easy and retain it for a long time even if I don't workout for months at a time
>6ft so you'll never worried about being pressured
>Masculine but not grossly deep voice that others will only compliment you on

You could find a mommy gf like that
Me, I guess I scare women off because I don't have those kinds of interactions

The A E S T H E T I C cyberpunk retrofuture can't come fast enough. Imagine meeting someone on #chan over CyWeb and being able to swap neurochips with them or something, because their wetware rig is perfect for your tastes, and vice versa for them. I want this, lads. I want this so bad.

Attached: https%3A%2F%2F40.media.tumblr.com%2F19531670a4f9957e4883038b3dcc7ed5%2Ftumblr_non3m5NmFx1u5k06fo1_12 (602x602, 160K)

No because then someone might kidnap me and steal my body and put me in a dog or something or god forbid a femoid

Ya know how fucking easy life would be as a foid?

JUST LET HIFUMI PEG YOU AOBA
FOR FUCKS SAKE

I prepare to struggle instead of being inferior by default.

>he doesn't have a custom recursion script in the event of forced//non-consensual neurotransfer to hyperload his AI-ego into a SALT2-haSH encrypted 66.6TFP nuFloppi, with a remote trace subroutine embedded beneath the 3rd-layer shell primed to alert the private mercenary minicorp he's signed a 2-cycle renewable contract with to handle the prosecution and persecution of said individuals, in the eventuality of this exact scenario
lol n00b

Attached: 1400647947701.jpg (426x640, 67K)

If you're a 4/10 you can just paint your face on, and have orbitters, and basedboys buy you shit. You will still have an army of """men""" ready to defend you and validate you.

>He doesn't just create a smart contract using decentralized oracle API systems to trustlessly execute the contract which will effectively not only simplify half of all legally binding agreements on the planet but do it at a rate of incredible efficiency that will make everyone wonder how we survived for so long without it

I'm not getting into a technobabble d1ckwaving.exe contest with you, chummer.
youtu.be/hkDD03yeLnU

and im not going to watch that video but yet here we are

I'll give you a hint though, what I said already exists and if you have an IQ above 130 or below 70 and someone tells you about it, you can unironically become rich. But I fucking hate noobs that try to get in with 0 effort so that's all you're getting from me, good luck

lmao fucking nerd, no one cares. Take your autism to Jow Forums

lol ok stay poor faggot I've already made 40 grand this year

god i wish that were meeeeeee.........

im a 6'2 240lb chunker...... im destined to be big and strong and i hate it..... i wanna be a lean thin twink.......

Attached: t0188f66eaea327be50.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

this please tell me, I fear these are the only type of girls I can truly trust with my feelings

Nah you are fat fuck

You're literally every protagonist in a harem anime