Hello virgins. Do you feel threatened by women getting penises now?

Hello virgins. Do you feel threatened by women getting penises now?

Attached: myphallodiary.jpg (1536x2044, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

myphallodiary.home.blog/2019/06/12/video-tangles-with-trolls-my-phalloplasty-euphoria-cant-be-taken/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

myphallodiary.home.blog/2019/06/12/video-tangles-with-trolls-my-phalloplasty-euphoria-cant-be-taken/

Lmao the pubis is still feminine not to mention the Frankenstein dick, delusion at its finest

why do trannies always need to post themselves nude for validation? could it be the sole reason they're going through all this be based off of some sick fetish?

top-tier barf

They need validation terribly, just look at her addressing her trolls. Feels the need to explain herself.

Threatened fragile white incels. Prepare for replacement

Attached: perijoon.jpg (681x665, 50K)

sauce? they look hot af either way.

just bleurgh

Attached: iu.jpg (614x383, 22K)

Jesus fuck, I was about to say it looks like an actual dick from some angles, but in motion it looks fucking wrong, in so many ways.

Circumcised hahahaha

Attached: 20190811.jpg (298x513, 26K)

No I just feel bad for the mentally ill people on this board that got baited into becoming trannies by Discord servers by giving them positive attention for wearing dresses. The first positive attention they probably ever got in 10 years.

Unironically 40% yourself, deluded tranny faggot.

Now when you think about it the idea of gluing non-functional replicas of the opposite gender's genitals to your own crotch is fucking disgusting

I can hear your voice shaking from here. Incels are gone. The replacement of men begins now.

Attached: Big_Brother_Ed.png (1016x572, 567K)

that's acutally a very very attractive body, holy shit.

I'm a straight girl and she looks better on the left pic, right pic is your average butch lesbian. I believe you should cope harder, no adequate woman would trade a healthy male penis for a stitched skin dildo.

they're not going to use them on me so why should i care

Stupid projecting mutt detected. Although that dick obviously doesnt have a traditional foreskin, seeing as it is fake, it still looks intact. The bunched up skin below the head looks similar to how mine looks when I pull the skin back. Again, it's obviously not real foreskin and I dont know if it even can stretch like skin, but it doesnt look circumcised at all.

How does it feel to be mutilated, user? How does it feel to not even know what an intact penis is supposed to look like?

sadadbrbttnzjzurtggrt

Attached: aexqNGQK_700wa_0.gif (300x265, 618K)

You into FTM bears?

>non functional imitation dick
for what purpose

I am impressed. That looks surprisingly real