Why are women so outwardly heightist?

Why are women so outwardly heightist?

Attached: 8C86C79D-8E15-4957-A920-3B3AB84FC953.jpg (1107x1536, 561K)

Because manlets are literally subhuman.

remember to help out your short friends. stand on your knees for photos, reach high places for them, hunch to eye-level, and often comment on how you think he's getting taller or other self-esteem raising encouragement.

It's a mental disorder. Best to ignore those sorts of women.

I don't know. It sucks shit though. Even worse is the people who act like they don't get why we're so bitter over it. Makes it hard not to hate women.

Let's be real, you don't need any excuses to hate women. But sure, if fake stories like OP's post and a general correlation between height and attractiveness let you tell yourself that you have a reason to hate "women", I guess go for it.

Personal experience has given me plenty of reason to hate women. I don't understand why you even try to argue these asinine points when it's so blatantly obvious you're wrong. It isn't bad enough getting shit for a random roll of the dice characteristics but you have to deal with fuckers like you gaslighting at every opportunity.

It sure sounds like you have much more reason to hate yourself than to hate women. What are the chances that you'd be attracted to you if you were a woman? Probably zero.

>sounds like you have much more reason to hate yourself than to hate women
Because I'm unattractive? I know that and I'm over beating myself up for it. Can't change it no matter what I do. I just wish it didn't matter so much to women but here we are. Hard to grow bitter by it after so long.
>What are the chances that you'd be attracted to you if you were a woman? Probably zero.
Well yeah because then I'd care about the same shit women do which is why I'm in the situation in the first place for christ sake. What was the intent in posing that question even?

Dude don't even bother replying to him. He's a retard and he'll never get it.

No, I'm asking if you were literally just a woman, with the same values, would you want to have sex with the current male version of you. And as we both know, the answer is "no". Be bitter about being unattractive. Fine. But don't be such an asshat as to suggest that it's "women" as a group that are causing you to be gross.

People aren't sexually attracted to unattractive people. That's a human thing, not a female thing. Since you're unattractive you might try working on not being completely ignorant to boot.

Yeah I guess not. I try see if one of them will come out with something new, maybe something that will make sense. But it's the same empty rhetoric every time. Don't suppose they'll ever understand or even want to.

I don't have great standards for women, don't suppose that would change if I were interested in men. I don't know why you assume it would in any case.
>suggest that it's "women" as a group that are causing you to be gross.
And by gross you just mean unattractive, gross brings a connotation of uncleanliness or whatever. Needlessly insulting but there we go. I'm not under any illusions that I am, was or ever will be attractive but it didn't need to matter so much. Only reason it's so consequential is women attach to it so much value.
>Since you're unattractive you might try working on not being completely ignorant to boot.
I already told you I did. Tried a load of different hairstyles, got into great shape etc. Nothing's really seemed to work though. A sculptor can only do so much with shit clay after all.

The better question is why aren't you "feature that you find desirable"-ist?
I'm completely boob-ist, and weight-ist and outwardly discriminate against women that don't meet my standards

Attached: 1502472695542.png (495x461, 288K)

Because I don't have an abundance of women to discriminate against

So being unattractive means that you deserve being socially rejected, even in non-romantic contexts?

These guys come in three varieties user. The first will tell you that you haven't tried hard enough and that it's this hard for everyone. The second tells you that it's all in your head and you just have unrealistic standards. The third is like this one who tells you that you're fucked and to get over it. None of them are worth conversing with user. Best thing you can do is call them a faggot and be done with it.

I am pretty attractive facially. I used to be very popular with girls growing up until late highschool where i stopped growing at 5'8 and my classmates all went 6ft+. I look like im still in middle school at 20 years old. Went from Chad to incel due to height fucking sucks.

Because despite what people might have told you, females are the more shallow sex.

Height is brutal. Definitely the most important factor in a man's attractiveness besides maybe race.

Exactly, it's not even close. Women will reject a man if he's not taller than them in heels. Think about that for a moment... women care more about their heels than the potential love of their life.

heightist is not a word. shut up manlet