/MBTI/

INTPs ARE FAILED ENTPs EDITION

do you think you were always your type all throughout your life? do you think your type changed through the years?

>previous thread
>tests
sakinorva.net/functions
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
sociotype.com/tests/

>recommended reading
mbti-notes.tumblr.com/masterposts

Attached: mbti intp rage.png (294x471, 28K)

Are INFP "men" all actually trannies? I'm INFP, and I used to call myself a man, but now I'm a tranny, and things aren't as bad

>Are INFP "men" all actually trannies?
no, just on the spectrum of gender INFPs lean more towards feminine than masculine. doesn't mean they should transition though. to each their own.

I passed these tests at different points of my life and always wound up with INTP. I don't think E/I can evolve into each other, just because someone doesn't know how to communicate, doesn't mean he's introverted.

What mbti does this fit the most?

Attached: stoic.png (662x662, 544K)

Was an INTJ, now an ENTJ. Not sure if I became more extroverted, or just re-framed everything by taking misanthropy into account.

Anyone else extroverted, but really disdainful towards others as a rule?

>Was an INTJ, now an ENTJ
that's not how it works

I just explained to you how it works

These are about as reliable as horoscopes. All of the groupings return a favorable result, for most people on this board that would be "le lazy genius" which is probably the most reasuring way to justify being a loner. The reality is that this entire MBTI sham is as scientific as astrology, which is to say not at all.

Attached: 021E1B72-1169-4665-B7A1-D90E43CC651C.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>INFP "men"

This is an oxymoron. All INFP are, by nature, void of any testosterone.

I think this guy was an ISFJ. I don't like him or stoicism, but I'm too tired to explain why right now.

>personality doesnt change bro

You sure convinced us.
Abandon thread guys.

>MUH SCIENTIFIC METHOD

Virgo spotted.

You don't change types, your "type" refers to your ego; your main mode of functioning, interpreting and interacting with the world. What may change over the course of time is you cognitive development and your maturity. Furthermore nobody is ever a stagnant archetype, not including emotions and moods we all varying in the way we act depending on circumstance. Sometimes the unconscious or subconscious elements of your personality that you may not even be aware of may effect the way you act or interact with others, you can't even reliably trust yourself to be honest with yourself, at least sometimes. So INTPs you will always be INTPs so you better learn to adapt and live with it.

Attached: yo.jpg (397x396, 28K)

>This is an oxymoron. All INFP are, by nature, void of any testosterone.
Why is that?

This is only speculation but I would guess it's because INFP is inherently a "feminine" personality type as we interpret it, I believe the majority of INFPs are Female but that doesn't automatically disqualify Male INFPs. Personality type is a means of functioning so its inherently objective, anybody can be feminine or masculine it's just that the way INFP behaves, we commonly associate that behavior as being more feminine. In reality an INFP man, more specifically a mature INFP man who has effecticily integrated the way he uses his emotions can be just a masculine and rugged as anybody else if not more so. (See Robert Greene, author of 48 Laws of Power)

isn't Keanu Reeves an INFP? he's pretty manly and sweet and well loved by the public.

Anything IxFJ or ISFP.

You CAN actually change your type, but with a serious mental trauma, lobotomy, or gunshot to head. It's only up to you which one you choose.

how did you come up with this shit

Biology classes in school, books, and walltexts that are boring to read from reddit.

why are you all rude to us INTPs???

Attached: 1533007909052.png (500x280, 156K)

Because there's a lot of us here

because everyone has disrespected ENTPs for too long and now we are out for blood

Attached: DE49B7C9-246F-4850-994B-895579FE7C39.jpg (600x508, 26K)

There are few things worse than being an INTJ and living with an ESTJ

They say ENFPs are inherently girly as well, just goes to show they're asking the wrong questions.

well, there's being an INFP and living ________________

ISTPs are INTPs with big dick energy.

ISTP - big dick energy
INTP - medium/normal dick energy
INTJ - small dick energy

INTJ with autism and adhd in here and I have a question.

Is there any real use to pass an iq test?
I never passed one but my iq is starting to obsess me more and more.

But at the same time I'm worried about passing one, I mean if I get a good score I'll probably get cocky but if I get a bad one I'll get depressed.

I have passed some on the internet (the one for mensa for example) and I always get beetween 120 and 130, I know what people think about only tests and yes they are probably a lot of bullshit.

Whats the type of your father? My pops is ISFJ.

>pass an iq test
Look at this clown

Attached: C3CACFE8-D216-44E2-BF6E-F19EA2C6B8A4.jpg (576x960, 73K)

>do you think you were always your type all throughout your life? do you think your type changed through the years?
I have the same issue with this question as I do to the ones of a similar vain, notably "If you were a slave, would you try and escape/fight back/etc", in that as far as I am concerned, the individual placed under this state wouldn't actually be me in the sense that I am just a coalescence of experiences forming a personality around them. I've no idea how "I" would be had I not experienced what I have, as well as being incapable of applying any real weight to experiences in comparison to others.
For what it is worth, I do think I have been INTP for most of my life, I have stories of being an outgoing and normal kid as well as harboring a lack of the isolationism I've seem to adopted now, and while these stories don't necessitate a personality change, I've also been through some much harsher experiences that I think can lend one to act wildly differently from how they might have before being through them.
t. rambling intp

Attached: D7cUWqVU8AAkZ8e.jpg (987x978, 78K)

So what if you have high/low intellect? You are magically become worthy? Your emotional traumas just disappear by themselves? I have 130+, stem degree from top uni. Still a fucking robot with depression, anxiety, procrastination and feeling like shit every single day. Well, maybe being confident in ones capabilities will help you if you are indeed NT, IQ is just not a good choice for that.

Sheeps

I am ENTJ, when i was little i was a very nice kid, putting others needs above mine. But as i matured i don't do that anymore.

I'm INTJ and always have been, but I used to have ISTP tendencies.

does anybody have any information on type/functions and body language usage in conversation?

it wouldn't surprise me if certain types and function users use the space in front of them similarly with their hands when explaining things.

for example i imagine Te users use a lot of karate chop type hand postures combined with pointing in directions and precise pinching with their index finger and thumb and divide the space in front of them into sections to explain things and lots of palms down asserting control, or Ne doms using expanded hands and very wide motions with their arms and more circular motions with lots of palms up or down depending on their level of knowledge and precise finger movements

maybe im just autistic but i like to imagine body language associated to functions

Reminder that INTPs will inherit the universe.

Attached: kot.png (345x317, 104K)

Te users are like bernie sanders.

Meek will inherit the earth huh?

bent over hunchback with arms shoulder-level doing double karate chops?

reminder that australian + ENTP is the ultimate combo of culture + type

Attached: 1562722330751.jpg (500x450, 30K)

I am an ISFJ and I play a lot of video games and tabletop stuff, what kind of class or archetype does this even fulfill?

>australian
>entp
Nah, stereotypical aussie is estp

probably something like palandin or defender warrior

the local community prot warrior

Is that you lux

I guess I can give it a try.

Attached: fanart-1113-full.jpg (1450x895, 546K)

you definitely can change your personality type.
I was an infp as a kid, intp as a teen, infp again after taking lsd and mushrooms and now I am INFJ through self realization and personal growth (and more mushrooms).

sure i could just be someone who fried their brain but everytime after having a large trip my personality has evolved. I don't do drugs anymore and i only did lsd and mushrooms and handful of times.

I think your personality type changes with personal growth and that nobody has one type or is born a type, everyone is capable of having whatever personality.

Attached: 1556555691057.gif (1372x1024, 876K)

As a INFJ i just want a INFJ gf :/

tfw infj with an infp gf. they annoy me to no end with their never planning anything and following people around like a dog.

with dating with the same personality types i find there is nothing to learn from them and no room for either person to grow. Also you both tend to have the same weaknesses which is a struggle

>INTJ
>half looser half bad motherfucker that can be easily second one when keeps his shit together
discuss

Attached: thrax.png (331x327, 191K)

it's kind of neat that mushrooms made you go from intp to infj. i'm an intp and i found mushrooms to be a distinctly entp (or Ne in particular) type of experience.

how do you even get mushrooms? It sounds hard.

what do you mean by "easily second one"?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c044 (v07) - p156 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1.jpg (623x698, 149K)

Is it an insult or a compliment you asked me that

Attached: 1561668380323.png (1000x1000, 345K)

I kind of want to fuck my big-tittied 19 year old INFJ little sister.

I know how to find them. It's honestly not hard if you stock up on knowledge and live in the right area/season.

That sounds fine and dandy but I literally can't feel a connection with people who are too different to me. Even with my istp brother, that S makes some interactions weird. If my partner doesn't understand me I feel I'm not giving them the real me because I have to hide the parts they don't like.
That mask feeling has been there with everyone except for my current partner, so if we drown in the same hole honestly I'm fine with that

by "easily second one" I meant that INTJ are in my opinion more resistant to "collapsing" caused by traumatic experiences and can recover wothout anyone help even when everything is against them

Wrong

>t. 4 inch INTP

Attached: intp.png (400x400, 12K)

>tell ENFP father that I might be needing a new phone by the end of this month or so
>never said I actually WANT one, only that I MIGHT need one since the one I got right now started to hang a lot and the batter life is very poor
>retard takes it upon himself thinking that I told him I want him to get me a new phone by the end of this month
>I never even actually checked what I wanted in the first place since I didn't REALLY need a new one
>suddenly he barges into my room a few minutes ago talking to someone on the phone and trying to get me to talk to the dude on the phone to tell him what phone I want and what specifications I'd want at it and for what purpose
>get shit mad at almost yell at him to get the fuck out of the room, completely refuse to talk on the phone and I tell him through my teeth that I don't fucking know what I want, I didn't even check
>he tells the dude on the phone that I was in a ''foul mood'' or something and then hangs up
>tells me something about how this guy he was talking to said he sells phones for half the price or something and thought he could check in with him about what phone I wanted
I might not be the most organized person either but holy shit this is beyond retarded I fucking hated this so much, I was legit seething through my teeth and ready to punch something when he left the room. This unexpected shit just made me so fucking angry, how can you be this fucking retarded?
He never even asks me about what phone I wanted before this he legit just charges me with the phone to talk to some faggot who says he's giving out phones for half the price... god fucking damn it, i don't want a new phone anymore, if anything i might as well just go the autist's path and buy a ''new'' phone that is the exact same model and everything that i have right now.

Attached: 1560955549197.png (538x530, 160K)

INFP here im tired of everyone else's shit fuck you all

Attached: 1551019212773.jpg (564x564, 57K)

you are a shitty person. Your dad sounds like a nice guy. You understand some parents do nothing for their children right? especially ones that are probably in their 20s or late teens.

grow up dude, thank him for trying and explain to him your phone is actually alright for now.

ISTP bros, how do you find a gf and keep a relationship going?

This. An INTJ's ability to cope is second to none. If also given validation or affection, their recovery is literally instant.

I know a couple INFP jocks, no kidding. They are the stoic silent type.

As an INTP, I feel cursed, as if I'll never truly understand other people. I cannot get out of my head. Is it normal for INTPs to be drawn toward substance abuse as a means of coping with the world outside themselves?

You do sound like a fucking faggot.

It's normal for INTPs to be drawn toward anything that seems like a potential miracle cure for their problems. INTPs are willing to consider just about anything.
The sad truth is that yes, you will always have trouble understanding other people. But you shouldn't risk your health for a mere chance at changing that. Do drugs if you want to, but be responsible about it and don't expect to be cured. You will need a lot of perseverance and discipline to willingly retrain yourself for a more permanent change. And most importantly, you should focus on yourself more than on other people.

and you're a fucking retard. but seeing as you're probably some faggot feeler, there's no point in arguing or trying to explain anything since you're never getting it the way I see it.

>You can change you're personality type via serious mental change / damage.

I don't think anyone would argue against that, we're are speaking in everyday terms, you don't wake up one day and become a different type.
>things I don't agree with are reddit
cringe

I can't actually relate, my dad is ESTJ, I love the main from a distance but it feels like I'm just a tool for him.

Why do ENTJs have to be like this, I want to like you people but you come off so narrow minded and I can't fucking explain it to you without you getting upset at me.

Attached: nature bros.jpg (512x384, 41K)

The way you see it is that your dad owes you a phone because you want it, and he owes it to you on your own terms because... well, because you're an ungrateful cunt. Buy your own shit, retard. And fuck off r9k, it's 18+ here.

jeeez, man i feel bad for your dad. Must be really sad to have a son like you.

I'm not sure about body language but I know there are subtle things like the notorious INTJ resting bitch face, ISTP seemingly incapable of smiling, bombastic ENTP, etc.

To all the MBTI experts here. How come ISTPs are generally better and more morally astute people than ESTPs, despite the later making greater use of Fe, the empathic function?

damn bro, that shit sounds really rough. Maybe there's a childrens abuse shelter you could visit? hope you can recover from the abuse your father has inflicted on you by trying to get you a new phone.

I'm so sick and tired of this civilized world. I'd rather live in a shack in the woods. I don't think it would be a suprise if I said I was an INTJ.

Attached: kacz_024.jpg (500x381, 99K)

I was INFP but have drifted to the INFJ/ISTJ/INTJ over time.

Just here to shit on INTPs because last time I took the test I was an ENTP xD

Sometimes I wonder how hard it is for a female INFP to develop. They must be like infants. INFP males are at least treated more roughly so we learn different lessons

>posting on this board
>thinking you're anything above walking human garbage
ironic

Certainly above you. Neck yourself, your father will be relieved.

I would do this too, as an ISTJ, but I'm afraid I might finally commit an hero because there would be no one I care about to discover my body

seething retard lmao

INFJs:

A rug you just walk over. Hardly notice it. Keeps your feet warm.

But it really ties the room together.

Attached: 1437628762316.jpg (300x340, 43K)

INTPs:

That guy who looks sad all the time. He isn't. That guy who looks angry all the time. He isn't. That guy who looks like a stranger in his own body.

He is.

Attached: 1533502733404.gif (540x405, 1.27M)

Oh so you know you are human garbage, nice.

>takes it upon himself thinking that I told him I want him to get me a new phone by the end of this month
With INFPs and ENFPs, they have a very passive, indirect manner of speaking. I have noticed that if they need help, for example, they "ask" you by saying "I might need help with lifting this couch so I can clean under it" etc. I know the language is imprecise, like do you need help or not, but this is how they ask for some reason. So, when you said that you "might need a new phone this month" your ENFP father likely interpreted that as you directly asking him to get you one because it is how he would ask if he needed help.

I have to wonder how well your father knows you if he does not understand your need for privacy. Him barging into your room is a huge intrusion and it can be really disconcerting to be taken for surprise like that, especially to suddenly be put on a phone and talk to someone you don't even know and without preparation. It's only natural to respond aggressively/rudely because you're only trying to protect yourself and your privacy from an unexpected invasion.

There's a lot of misunderstanding all around in this situation. Your dad sounds like he was just trying to be helpful but doesn't fully understand your needs. I don't get the impression that you're ungrateful, as others have suggested, but your dad undoubtedly got that impression because to him you rejected his help. I think you two need to sit down and talk about it and try to understand each other a little bit better. See how that goes. A lot can be solved with communication, and misunderstanding can be prevented in the future.

BASED Ted.

Attached: 250px-Brer-Rabbit.jpg (250x223, 13K)

FUCK OFF FAGGOT YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY DAD

You're INTP, you should know not to treat most people like adults by now. Be tolerant to the poor man, it's the responsibility of the NT.

lol, alright then.

INFPs:

Golden soul, blackened heart. You wish they would love themselves. You know they'd be better for it.

Don't even try.

Attached: 1548407876207.gif (233x233, 62K)

Sounds a lot like you don't want to solve the issue and you just want people to hate your dad along with you because you're seething

Elaborate on "narrow-minded" fucker.

INTJs:

Easily mistaken for a computer program. Sometimes wishes they were. Poke around the system files long enough and you'll find their unused Emotion drivers.

Install them as soon as possible.

Attached: 1491014479164.jpg (480x600, 43K)

That's where you're wrong, user. Nothing is my responsibility and everything is my choice.

ENFJs:

God's gift to the world. If you find one, never let them go.

Never.

Attached: 1543314073534.png (630x914, 1.01M)

Well, he could choose to GTFO of the house or kill his father or whatever. If he wants a stable life, however, and he likely does, he has to learn to decrease conflict as often as possible.
Just because everything is possible it doesn't mean there aren't better choices for certain problems.

ENFPs:

Beautiful inside. Beautiful outside. Frail everywhere.

Be gentle.

Attached: 1557624749846.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

I will fucking smash enfp heads with a medieval maul.