Permabans for typing words

>permabans for typing words

Jow Forums is completely dead. a sanitised sterile piece of garbage just like the rest of the internet. delete this site and assassinate gook moot

Attached: rip the hacker known as 4chan.jpg (552x146, 28K)

eat shit in hell, pedo

This has got to be fake right

eat my ass normalslime scum

Attached: 1421217651982.png (748x1194, 292K)

fuck off, epstein, i know it's you

it's not. this is the fate of nu-Jow Forums

you allow the redditors and normalfags in. suddenly they report more controversial content. then the janitors they hire slowly become more normal, crack down on the most mild of deviance and here we are.

I hate cunnyfags, but i hate even more the fags who try to erode free speech, especially on Jow Forums. This shit was unheard of back in 2k4 to 2k7

this only happens to you, you probably typed some uber perveted scat fatish involving kids

>dude I'm all for free speech lmao only when it suits my interests
>dude gas all the jews and lynch the niggers lmao
>"WHAT?! NO!. YOU CAN'T SAY LITTLE GIRLS ARE CUTE

I didn't. I said "long socks are cute". that is permaban worthy in 2019

No, there's one mod who is known to use that exact ban "reason". I've seen such a screenshot multiple times. Talking about pedophilia is not explicitly against the rules but this mod will still permaban for it.

And 8 chan just got taken down, the internet really not what it used to be

>Surprised when you go online and attempt to justify raping under 16, hell under fucking 14 year old girls... That someone naturally dislikes that and doesn't want you typing on a website they moderate

Wow man, I agree this place really fucking sucks huh?

Inb4 normie: Fuck you I'm addicted to cough syrup and have no friends.

Attached: really bro.png (894x773, 48K)

how does that result in a permaban for pedophilia dumb larping fuck

Nah. "idiot pedophile" is one of their cut-out ban reasons.

If Jow Forums ever actually dies wont one of us just make a new site? Websites are basically free and inifinite

>fucking 14 year old girls
they switched to 12yos by the time i left the thread actually...

you now, the mod can see if you been posting in loli threads on /b

you are the exact type of faggot that ruined Jow Forums. the thing that made Jow Forums special was the anything goes ethos. it made it a haven from all the bullshit social filters that make everywhere else a normalfag shithole

Merely replying to one of those threads is enough to get you that ban.

FUCK JANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK TRANNIES you will never take my boipussy

cia niggers and cloudfare niggers now instantly nuke every mildly offensive chan. the internet is finished

yea probably after some CP was posted dumb pedo fuck, rot in hell

Too many people on this website are retarded normies, I definitely agree with this statement.

However, being a pedophile is a completely different kind of not normal, go kys mate.

danger/u/ has been online for like two years now. Its only problem is not having enough users to be interesting

clearly you don't remember /b/ and /tv/ pre 2012

>it's 4chunz culture xD

does your athropied brain realize that just because some vile shit was posted on the chunz xD it doesn't make it okay right?

Pedophiles made this website faggot, you would know this if you weren't an eternal newfag. I fucking despise kiddy fiddler's, but they've been here since the doors opened, you cancerous faggot.

yeah well. that's like your opinion man.

no such thing as objective morals

see:
you sound absolutely unhinged, probably just a larping pedo

another pedo

enjoy your fate fags, times are changing

it was fun, what else does it matter?

>it was fun

let's see:
>raping kids
vs
>retarded shitposts on a gay website

u belong in the looney bin m8

shitposting is fun, and cunnies are sexi, is really simple

What did you do to get this ban though?

>Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a pedo

You're an absolute retard. You baby ain is addled by too much Reddit, and other normie scum websites.

>posting on a website is equivalent to raping children

Attached: gc9wo8qkvlz01.png (406x452, 30K)

>I fucking despise kiddy fiddler's, but they've been here since the doors opened, you cancerous faggot.

These statements seem to conflict each other user, almost like you confuse whose side you're on frequently. But besides that would it make it ok if pedophiles ran the US since the 4th July 1776 and raped children on a daily basis, or would you prefer a change in power? Or would you rather just keep them there because "hurr durr thayve bean here seeance the beaginin"?

you sound molested

Attached: 1462781091488.jpg (640x826, 84K)

I never said that in this post.
I said that you are legally allowed to say you like 12 year olds.

They do, why do you think they killed Epstein? But anyway no one is raping kids here, just arguing it should be okay or something, and interacting with unusual viewpoints is half the fun of this place.

they do, thomas jefferson's lover was 14

Moot is a newfag. Fuck jannies and fuck nigger trannies.

>defending pedos' "right to say they wanna rape children"
>not a pedo

fuck you all, we'd rather have gulags fags

Attached: 1538360891802.jpg (563x503, 21K)

>Discussing conspiracy theorists and other various niche topics with someone who believes them to be true

Interesting and unusual topic to discuss with someone

>Lets rape 12 year olds

Not an interesting unusual view point to discuss with someone, I really don't understand how you think it's fun either. One is interesting and has a conversation discussing various pieces of evidence theories and substance to the topics, the other you instantly know is just born out of sheer lust.

bruh he's just using the usual pedocard of lumping all the things together, i.e. if X then Y

very typical they always do this

Attached: OPisaliteralpedophile.jpg.jpg (1000x750, 143K)

Who died and made you king of what is and isn't fun and interesting?

>Surprised when you go online and attempt to justify raping under 16, hell under fucking 14 year old girls...
Unless they're retarded, 14 year olds and up can consent.
>buhbuh muh consequenses! THEY DONT UNDERSTAND MUH CONSEQUENCES
Educate them on the consequences. If they don't understand at 14, they are retarded and need to be sterilized.

>That someone naturally dislikes that and doesn't want you typing on a website they moderate
That's not how Jow Forums is meant to work. With 8ch being shoa'd, this is one of the last bastions of true free speech. The feelings of jannies are not a priority.

Attached: ED3D8A11-C7A0-4488-85D5-0EBB51E3C3C9.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Bored? why not checkk this cool server, full of hot lewds oof females and traps!

discord gg/7e5ce36

>I really don't understand how you think it's fun either

Why don't you answer the question, explain why you think it's fun and interesting to discuss.

why is it pedos like you cannot help themselves but constantly shill for their pedoshit i wonder

>true free speech.
hiding behind free speech again, i see

well tough luck, most normies (also thanks to you fucks) no longer support it xD

>Unless they're retarded, 14 year olds and up can consent.

I said rape, not consensual sex. Some first world countries have the AoC as 14, and most countries have it as 16. so I view consensual sex with 14-16 as more of a moral grey area then anything. But how can you justify rape with anything other then edgy child tier "hurr durr it makes me feel good XDDDD"

>14 year olds and up can consent.
How exactly is the age of consent determined? Why is it not 25? Isn't that when the brain is fully developed? I know it has varied from 7 to 16 over time in the U.S. Just wondering if anyone can provide some insight

yes right, you're gonna bring up the mormons in utah in the early 1800s next, as always

u people are barely human

Jeffery Epstein idiot pedophile

Guys , once 4 chan has gone the way of 8 chan, there will be a mass migration to chans on the blockchain . They are uncensorable and with truly anonymous posting . Some are already forming here:

Https://www.zeronet.io

I received a 3 day global ban for posting "racist memes" on Jow Forums a couple months ago. I would go to the hotwheels site if it wasn't down and/or would cause me to be on a watchlist. Some would argue however that's the best part

Attached: 1558804833452.jpg (711x633, 35K)

it seems the way of the future is a strong divergent of two different internets. the open internet will be heavily policed and everything else will be driven underground. I can wager that Jow Forums won't be allowed to exist in a few years if not sooner which will make the darkweb even bigger

nah the internet is anarchy. notice how OP simply ban evaded? mods arent shit.

technology exists to circumvent this cuck bs and it will remain this way until we live in a cyberpunk world by 2150.

This cocksucker is still going. Can you stop posting, please?

t. literal pedofag

>doesn't make it okay
okay is subjective

You sound like you got diddled for a good reason.
I thank whoever did that.
That's the internet how it was meant to be; take it or leave it.

imagine going to the last big place on the internet where people are brutally honest
where people come up with actually original opinions without care for how people feel about them
full of people turned into the nastiest around by depression
with gems such as:
>White women hate thread
>I feel like blackmailing my brother. should i do it? yay or nay?
>I'm not racist but I really disdain blacks and pardos. Not racist though.
becoming a moderator
and going
>the misanthropes and nazis and sociopaths are fine but ewwwww not those guys we must draw a line

the whole fucking point of places like this is for people judging the acceptability of your opinion to have no effect on whether you're allowed to say it

have you tried reddit?
there people can downvote things they don't want to see :)

huebro there is still hope, other imageboards are not infested with redditors that have always hated places like this

I miss poopoopeepee pepes on this board

Based. If they're mature enough to knowingly consent, they're mature enough to deal with the consequences. Also, parents are definitely to blame too. Everyone involved should basically get jail time.

hopefully this will keep happening

That one black mod on /co/?

reboot router
clear cookies
ipconfig /renew
wa la

Attached: 1563886071969.jpg (362x352, 14K)

Everyone in this thread is a retarded newfag.

it will keep happening. and i'll keep resetting my router and posting little girls, to the detriment of normalfags worldwide

EXTREMELY b&rp'd

Attached: 94c2cf_6904703.jpg (1387x702, 109K)

I hate people limiting my dating pool by babing people who find me good

fucking faggot
your an original faggot that is

>namecalling when hes losing the argument
ohnononono

Attached: .png (466x472, 348K)