/dumb shit you did/

/dumb shit you did/
>cut pedo into myself a year ago
>need to remove it but that requires more self harm
>avoiding self harm
share the dumb shit you did

Attached: loli gif dance.gif (500x500, 990K)

I don't think its possible to top that, OP.
Why the fuck would you do that, faggot?

why did you do that dummy

i spend over a dozen hours on the computer every day

jesus man what the hell why

Post pics OP plz

I have restrained myself from a fulfilling life through my chronic inaction. I don't see myself being able to survive on my own. I catch myself half hoping for some society destroying calamity to give me an excuse to either die instantly or to finally indulge my hedonistic fantasies.

Attached: 1541376686073.png (657x705, 363K)

Same except I fully hope for a Happening so I can shuffle off this mortal coil.

>Why the fuck would you do that, faggot?
well I hated myself and wanted anyone who seen me to hate me.
I am not a pedo but it is the worst possible thing to be in the eyes of society.

>Post pics OP plz
since you ask
old pic from when I was fat.

>i spend over a dozen hours on the computer every day
same
I have hope now
>jesus man what the hell why
because I was in a dark place and was just abusing myself until I killed myself at the time.
obviously did not kill myself.
I do not even like self harm as in it being fun I just loved to see me destroy my body

Attached: pedo cut.png (450x254, 133K)

just scrape that shit out

Bored? why not check this cool server, full of hot lewds of feemales and trapss!

discord gg/7e5ce36

you obviously have some mental disorder, are you diagnosed with anything?

Change it into BED [picture of bed]

haha I did something similar but it was a girls name who enabled the self harm at the time.

seek legitimate mental counselling
theyre not gonna fuck you over or anything for it
you can probably get directed to some doctor that could fix it somehow i dunno

Holy shit your fucking retarded hahaha enjoy that permanent scar

Attached: D747AA23-90A7-4484-8AC8-83ACBA379CAB.jpg (524x960, 105K)

what part of your body did you write it on and how big is it?

>just scrape that shit out
what the scar?
dude it is a scar retard
>you obviously have some mental disorder, are you diagnosed with anything?
yes to both
>haha I did something similar but it was a girls name who enabled the self harm at the time
I used to cut my Waifu name into myself to punish myself for not spending enough time thinking about her
>seek legitimate mental counselling
>theyre not gonna fuck you over or anything for it
in process man, im really ashamed about doing this but im trying get help and have gotten so much better than I was.

>what part of your body did you write it on and how big is it?
my thigh, partly because hidden (did not cut arms at that time just legs all the time)
and partly because it meant anyone who would ever get intimate with me would see what trash I am and hate me.
See above for why I did it.

it is not small idk how to describe how big it is.

Attached: loli gif love.gif (500x280, 1.16M)

>yes to both
well?

>weeb
>literal pedo

imajeeen me SCHOK lads

Attached: 1492298029385.jpg (600x450, 96K)

I joined the army to get away from home. Can't really think of a dumber thing to do.

Easy fix for retards:
>Cut O into a blocky 'a'.
>add 'NT'
Now you have 'PEDANT'. You could pretend to be a quirky emo hipster kid.
Better fix:
>Consult dermatologist for heavy-duty scar creams.
>Clean and moisturize skin regularly until it's better and clears up over several months/year.

>PEDANT
what the hell does that mean?
is it supposed to be "pendant"

oh this is just genuinely humorous

i mean what does it mean in context for a "quicky emo hipster"

some urban or internet slang?

pedant as in pedantic as in a bit of a butthole over minor details lol

Any pics of what it looks like now OP?

>Any pics of what it looks like now OP?
nah, I have issues with my camera on phone also but it has faded a bit but still clearly says pedo.
>Now you have 'PEDANT'.
this is more gay then having pedo
will probably just burn my skin with a torch and knife some day to get rid of it but they get infected for ages those burns..

You can carve another line so it reads as "REDO"

God you're a pathetic piece of shit.
Cut deeper next time.

Attached: 469b0d7fa01f5631a923f28d6e8d417d.jpg (474x464, 25K)

how's life been gunjy

Just modify it to read
DOPEDOPE

>You can carve another line so it reads as "REDO"
fuck yes
good idea
>Cut deeper next time.
wont cut again
wont cut again
>how's life been gunjy
been better, have a long way to go though.
slowly improving.
personality shift probably happening again.
been chatting to some new people, will prob ghost most of em meh.
>DOPEDOPE
just one dope idk.

still running those servers or have ya move on?

>was 15
>moms uncle who basically raised her because her mom and dad were pieces of shit is on his death bed
>I am named after this man, he is a very important man in my moms life
>my mom asks me if I want to go see him and talk to him before he passes
>I say no, I didn't give a reason but it was because I wanted to play video games
>She says ok and goes alone
>he dies the next day
>mom takes it rough
>he left me a recording on my moms phone to listen too
>she sends it to me
am almost 22 and I still haven't listened to it, I feel so ashamed for what I did it keeps me up at night
I can't believe how stupid I was/am
easily one of the most regrettable things I've ever done

Attached: 1522658207195.gif (624x384, 173K)

Listen to it and tell us what it says, user.

no way m8, I"ve tried several times to listen but I always fall apart at the beginning
I'ts very hard for me to deal with the guilt I feel, most days I just try not ot think about it

>date girl twice my age 17 at the time, she was in her 40s (never to this day told me how old she was)
>she ruins my sex life
>drains all my energy
>forces sex when she wants not when i want
>takes advantage of me as a young man
>now 10 years older with her and shes still the controlling cunt she was
>uses me for money and regularly lies to keep the relationship going
>makes up stories about being a psychic and 'seeing visions' to keep me on a leash helping her with her latest crisis
>literally conned me out of my college tuition money and got me to stop going to college
>i shit you not, my mom is a narcissist and she took her side in arguments making me live with abusive parents
>she never communicates or calls me and is obviously using me when she wants only when she wants if she wants

did i mention the relationship is online because my narcissistic mom abused me and isolated me from girls and friends at a young age so i could never have a normal gf? imagine being cockblocked by your own mom who pretends to love you but secretly hates you and wants to ruin you and control your every move and thought

Attached: IMG_6125.jpg (1000x682, 233K)

Take anything you own and disconnect fully. You're only 27, you still have opportunities. Apply for benefits and go to a community college if you want higher education. Or, involve yourself in some artistic endeavors while studying a simple trade to keep yourself fed and housed. Please consider this for your own well-being. Family and whores are meaningless beyond your own prosperity and enjoyment of life.
You will never come to acceptance with your guilt until you listen to it. You know this to be true.

you're probably right, but from what I've listened to it's life advice, and the thought of him giving me life advice after I basically abandoned him on his death bed makes my heart wrench so much
I don't deserve his advice

Attached: 1519362470556.gif (550x400, 1.5M)

>I don't deserve his advice
It's not about what you deserve, it's about what he deserves. He deserves to hear his final words heard, as does every man with final words at Death's door. Refraining from listening to his final words out of shame or fear is narcissism fucking you over. Let go of your ego and stop letting yourself abandon him over and over again. Only then can you both rest in peace.

fuck
you're right, I=but I just can't put into words my feelings
idk, I"ll give it a shot, I suppose i have nothing to lose

Attached: 1523669527728.jpg (2048x1365, 131K)

>mom goes away for a few days on business trip
>decide to fuck plastic bag in couch
>theres no bottom cushion
>put pillow under couch cushion so my dick doesnt hurt
>finish and remove bag and stuff
>pretty sure I left the pillow under the couch cushion and mom might have seen it when she came home
>the pillow wasnt wedged in the couch so either she removed it, or i did it
>tfw i cant remember

Attached: 1564096855794.png (1037x1037, 1.09M)

I made some stupid fucking lolicore lol..

>still running those servers or have ya move on?
I have a server and active enough for occasional chat but I stopped doing upkeep and went a few months where I would post like twice a day and never shilled.
Moved on.
So demanding, I used to have exceptional quality server at one point and it was the result of lots of chatting to random anons
>good anons usually never join servers
lots of making other servers that had to be of a decent standard that a good person would even want to be a part of
>used to sometimes get maybe 1 good person from an actual farm server

>I made some stupid fucking lolicore lol..
are you my fren who makes music??
he made lolicore

Started browsing this trash board.

>be me autistic teenager
>autism, like 2 friends irl
>have lots of friends on the internet
>do dumb shit to make them like me such as
>swatting
>swat shit
>get a call from an FBI Agent saying "hello *my name* on my thing I used to swat
>ScaredASF.mp4
>get raided 1 month after the call
>get arrested
>be under investigation for like a year
>thoughts of killing myself
>regret doing swatting
>legit suffer withdrawals from getting my electronics seized
>shaking and shit
>still under investigation
>still suicidal
>still dont know whats gonna happen to me but if i go to jail i will
>KillMyself.mp4

also now looking back I literally was groomed by other people when I was calling shit they literally told me what to call and what to say and shit lol

I should have invested more time on him, getting into his hobbies, trying to understand him, cuddling him and telling him my feelings...i just remeber when he asked me what did i like about him and i responded "idk, everything lol" god, why was i such a retard.

Attached: 1563534214260.jpg (850x478, 68K)

lmfao OP orrriginal

>I am not a pedo but

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png (419x238, 84K)

>>>I am not a pedo but
im not desu kek

Change the "P" into an "R" and then it'll just say "REDO", as in, you re-did your tattoo so it didn't say something completely fucking stupid

Attached: kitkat93.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

someone else suggested this, best thing to do.
was gunna just get a knife and my blow torch as I know you can make scars easy like that but it is like fucked as it takes forever to heal and gets infected and leaves dark purple scars and stuff

Animeposters deserve mutilation.

>Animeposters deserve mutilation.
where do you think you are

you should also cut "the rapist" and "diddler" into yourself

no I will not self harm anymore.

Jesus christ OP. How can one man fuck himself over so badly. And for no reason

>Jesus christ OP. How can one man fuck himself over so badly. And for no reason
everytime I shower I see it and I am reminded of that point in my life.
WOuld a normie ever understand why I did it...

>Dated an emotionally unstable girl
need I say anymore?

Attached: il_794xN.1536078980_ghxx.jpg (794x857, 188K)

yes you should say more
emotionally unstable girls rule the world

so like literally everybody on this board? ok

Dang! You are retarded. But I wish you well.

>Dang! You are retarded.
every day I regret this...

Add an R and change your name to Pedro

Not listening to it is just neglecting him even more and making the same mistake you did when you were 15 (it's ok, you were just a child.) Forgive yourself and listen to it. If I was your uncle, not listening to it would make me even sadder. It may be hard to listen to it, but your uncle seemed like a good man. See it as giving him respect. It'll probably make your mum happy too!

I pretended I was a boy for a year from when I was 13-14 online. I'm sure kids that age did dumber things, but it was still a dumb and weird thing to do. I put my hair into a ponytail and flipped it over so it looked like short, boyish hair and contoured my face with makeup to look more masculine. I wore hoodies to cover up the back of my hair.

Looking back, I looked like a total twink and had a very girly face. I didn't even feel like I was trans nor experienced dysphoria being a female, I just wanted to see what it was like being a guy and I didn't want to admit that I was bisexual so I decided the best thing to do would be pretend to be a guy so I could date girls?? No logic. I did date a girl and even though she forgave me when she found out I was actually a girl, I still regret lying to her and hurting her. We're still friends and she said it helped her realise she was bi, so I guess that's ok? Kids do dumb shit.

Attached: FAC03A7A-5317-456D-9AF5-AEB75CEB88BB.jpg (800x1129, 86K)

pls b my tomboy gf

My mom is like this, wouldn't let me go out, wouldn't let me have friends over, when I took up smoking weed she was actually fine with it so long as I stayed at home to do it, even gave me money for it (never had an allowance before) for doing chores. Now I realize she essentially kept me sedated alone in my room stoned out of my mind from 16-22 as a neet and I'm completely dependent on her to not be homeless since I know literally nobody and have no life skills.

Not a tomboy anymore. I have long hair and wear makeup, sorry user.

>when I took up smoking weed she was actually fine with it so long as I stayed at home to do it
same here

Go get a tattoo.

just change the O to R and add O (Pedro) so at least they owuld think you are just gay

>get raided 1 month after the call
>get arrested
>>shaking and shit
If they psychologycal hurt you you could probably get in court and suit their asses, i mean you were just a dumb teen wtf

Put things up my ass till it prolapsed. It is loose and disgusting and i can't fix it

I sliced an "X" into my chest, and did a slit down from my pec to my stomach, and my doctor asked me about it, and i told him it was from a dare at a college party
>tfw i dont go to parties

Attached: 1540779514083.gif (300x300, 628K)

It's so autistic it's perfect

>Put things up my ass till it prolapsed. It is loose and disgusting and i can't fix it
worse than OP with a pedo scar

Its ok you can play basketball with me no matter your hairstyle

She's going to break her carpals doing that shit

Upload it to vocaroo or something so we can listen to it, and we'll tell you if you should listen to it

This

Post it to vocaroo

>tfw I still self harm

Attached: l95sukf0ws031.jpg (645x773, 80K)

>>tfw I still self harm
how old are you

add "phile" to it

add "phillic tendencies" to it

>hit my kid's head against the wall to make him go to sleep

>he's been sleeping for two days now

nah it wasn't that hard, just to get him to lay down. I was about to enter middle school so I was really stressed as is when it was time to put him to bed.

why tha fark

Attached: 1aaae412-fadf-4990-a5ba-09505d35c4be.jpg (480x640, 52K)

Because I'm the mama and if I say baby is going to bed, baby is going to bed. or baby gets hurt, teaches them to behave

lmfao (the only reason i even come here is to laugh at the misfortune and low self esteem of you faggots btw)

Attached: hitler leling.jpg (750x921, 97K)

>lmfao (the only reason i even come here is to laugh at the misfortune and low self esteem of you faggots btw)
glad I am of some use to the world

Attached: megu react.jpg (300x300, 64K)

Drinking around the clock every day for 2 years
It felt good but damn did I regret the withdrawals

im sorry user i didnt mean it. (now you are of no use to the world haha)

Attached: dial 8.png (800x800, 119K)

I took 600mg of dipenhydramine and had a seizure and had to go to the hospital and ended up in rehab from it.

>Drinking around the clock every day for 2 years
>It felt good but damn did I regret the withdrawals
dubs
yeah I did this but not as long...
try get some valium to quit alcohol bro
>im sorry user i didnt mean it. (now you are of no use to the world haha)
obvious you are newfag who cannot shit post

Attached: megu concerned.jpg (800x700, 281K)

lol i bet urangry

Attached: yay.jpg (871x1075, 73K)

lol you crybaby pedo

Attached: satania laugh.jpg (218x250, 7K)