Wagecucks, how was your day today?

4 different coworkers asked me if I was upset or angry today. Yea thanks I'm fucking thrilled to be in a Denny's thanks for asking cheers.

Attached: 1555089249370.jpg (930x861, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8qn5BIpV5m0
imgur.com/a/R2Pm5xE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tried to look the customers in the eyes but failed again today.

Got a job at Ipsos Mori. It's a temp gig (i'm broke, need to move back out and getting a proper job that makes use of my degree takes way too long)

Any lads got experience working there or other call centres? Is it as braindead as it sounds?

I work in an auto parts store and it was pretty hectic today. One of the people who was supposed to open today showed up 3 fucking hours late. It was pretty busy so trying to handle everything between me and one other person was not fun. Nothing is going to happen to that dude though beside maybe a stern talking to from the store manager because we barely have enough staff for the store as it is we can't afford to lose another person.

lately I have been looking for a good job. I'm using a fake resume but it's not working well enough. I'm starting to think I will need to make my resume better with fake jobs tailored to fit where I'm applying, a better college, and a different major.
youtu.be/8qn5BIpV5m0
I'm excited to work a job that actually matters and that keeps me motivated.

Attached: driving.png (480x360, 276K)

I work as a dishwasher

So I went to my office, locked my door, clocked in, started watching YouTube while eating breakfast my wife packed for me, vaping, then took a 2 hour nap, drove an hour, installed two switches into a wall rack, drove back to office, watched YouTube, went home. $80k per year. Full benefits.

Considering I have a known method of becoming rich within the next 10 years pretty good. My life has completely changed since I found it and every aspect of me has changed. I think I'll even get a girlfriend next year, why the fuck not. Take a few years off to do whatever the fuck I want, maybe see the world who knows

Attached: 1565159714621.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

Off for the next 3 days, thank the lord

Don't leave us waiting. What are you doing??

Attached: 1565198297075.jpg (500x316, 87K)

I work as a dishwasher at a super popular brunch place in town. They have me scheduled on the busiest days and today was one of those nightmare days, people lined out the door! lemme tell you the stress is starting to really fucking get to me. I haven't been getting any sleep and I broke down crying at a family gathering in front of everyone. The amount of dishes I have to wash is unfathomably High. I do it all with practically no help all. They should have fucking THREE DISHWASHERS with the amount of shit there is. I know I should suck it up and be grateful I have the job but Jesus fucking CHRIST I can get the same pay at a fast food joint.

holy shit you got it fucking made

imagine being a pathetic wagecuck

That's the best part, I don't have to do anything but wait now. But anytime I ever post about it people don't read anything I say and wave it off as "lelelel get rich quick scheme!!1!" so fuck it. It also happens to be the biggest instance of meme magic to ever happen on this board, despite most people not even being aware of it. Bigger than Trump's election, HWNDU, pool's closed. Bigger than all of that. It's so big that if you tell people they literally cannot comprehend it

I want to empathize but, as a cook, I can only imagine the hell they're going through if the dishes are that bad.

I have no way to not be. I need to pay for university so I can get a cozy well-paying job down the line. I'm young so I still have hopes and dreams of improving my life. That being said, I salute you, noble NEET.

How is your quality of life? How do you afford to be a NEET?

Attached: 1553657591502.jpg (399x351, 70K)

I do not feel that bad for the cooks. There are three cooks so they have decent support. I am by myself, gotta wash wash wash and put away gotta move move move move move my ass off fuck FUCKKKK

>I need to pay for university so I can get a cozy well-paying job down the line
I dropped out of college. on my resume I say I finished my degree and it still doesn't get me anywhere. my advice is choose the job you want and send out a fake resume with the degree you are working on. if it doesn't get you any interviews then choose a different degree.

shelved books solitarily for 4 hours got some adult fiction and AV (good carts) listened to some good podcasts and only had to help 2 patrons

today was good

Do you work in a book store?

dishwasher experience won't even help you get a better job. I worked at a pizza place and it won't help me unless I'm applying to other fast food jobs. you are not going to get anywhere unless you change something.
I'm not trying to be mean. it is just the truth. you can do better

What type of degree did you get?

I dropped out. I don't have any degree at all.

>dishwasher experience won't even help you get a better job.
shit

I meant to say what type of degree were you going for?

lets hear it bud

no i work at the library

I have relative security in getting a job in my desired field. I'm aiming to be a history teacher. Luckily I'm a leaf so being a teacher here is a pretty good job and there is a huge demand in certain parts of the country. My plan is to teach English abroad for a few years sfter university, come back to Leafland and get my teaching credentials, then either teach in Canadian international schools or just stay and teach in Canada.

Attached: Acadian Pepe.jpg (391x476, 57K)

pretty tiring, considering i'm fucking sick
i work from 6 to 11, i think my coworker had strep throat

Buy chainlink, the predictions by an actual insider before current known information was put between $100-150.

imgur.com/a/R2Pm5xE

Go to Jow Forums right now but remember this; a majority of oldfags from /bi/z not only bought ETH while it was under $5, but also have tens of thousands of chainlink tokens. They actively try to get people to not buy Chainlink by creating techno-babble that seems legitimate on the outset but in reality is usually a specialized copypasta. The people who FUD chainlink the most are oldfags with massive stacks that don't want redditors to become rich.

Once you realize how big of a project this will be (it took me two months of research and archive diving to be convinced of it's validity) it is quite literally life changing. I have over 98% confidence in it's success. This one thread I'll answer questions about it to the best of my limited understanding for the next half hour

a degree in business. I am lazy and I didn't want to learn anything. I'm surprised it got me as many interviews as it did.
a lot of job listings will say what kind of degree they're looking for. just say you got that degree.

Hahaha chainlink

Oh yea, and I'm in one of a few discord servers they hang out in. Have a small leak

Attached: Trannies.png (702x435, 54K)

>yea hahahah crypto imagine buying a bitcoin for $5 lmao
Don't worry user, most people will never become rich.

yea hahahah chainlink is a scam created by a fat russian in the caymen islands. people actually invested into this project knowing that the caymen islands are a popular spot for cryptocurrency exit scams. most of the "oldfags" are bagholders that try to PND their shitcoin on the newfags

good luck with your studies.
my advice was for people like me who don't want to be working in the first place.

Attached: cuneiform.png (660x666, 175K)

I worked 5 days straight, which isn't terrible, but usually my week is broken up with a Wednesday off which lets me rest my muscles and shit because it's a physically demanding job. Now the base of my left hand is getting all swollen, I think I pulled something because of it and I only have tomorrow off to try and tend to it.
Really considering quitting and finally applying to college, but I've been saying that since last November.

Attached: 1538940414958.jpg (500x382, 44K)

College is kind of a meme in some countries. What's the situation in yours?
Also, try to find a physically somewhat demanding but super fun job, like airline jobs such as driving planes out of the terminal. Not as well paid as some desk job, but also not as soul crushing.

I usually close at 10 and sleep at 3am
but now my nigger boss has had me come in at 5am to open just to close again 2 days later
10 day work week sometimes, shits wack

I'm in the US, which is why I'm hesitating so much, at 19 I really don't feel like dropping into 80k+ bucks of debt right off the bat for something I don't really have a set goal to work towards, I don't even know what I would major in.
The good part is there is a campus like 5 minutes from my parents house, so I wouldn't need to worry about paying for housing or meal plans, but I didn't come out of highschool with scholarships or anything so I would still have a giant burden money-wise.
I know it's dumb to be considering it even though I don't have a huge interest in even going or a need to go, I already have training in Electrical Construction, but it feels like sort of an obligation and as an even more petty reason, maybe I would actually be able to make friends

The fuck, who slaves like this?? Find a proper job. Even a it call center treats people better.

why oh why did i have to get into collecting anime figures. theyre like 80 a pop. i shoulda sticked to video games. the ps3 games are cheap now

No friend costs a lifetime of debt.
Google dnd groups in your area and join one.

ive been slaving it since day 1 out the womb

>why oh why did i have to get into collecting anime figures
Should have gotten in GunPla, son
30 bucks a set with limitless ways to customize

not really into mecha. never been into cars. at least it aint warhammer

Start studying your field before you go in. That way you'll gain more out of your classes.

My job is security which in my city basically means shining my flashlight at homeless people and calling them "sir" in a respectful but firm tone while they attempt to stab me with a needle. I am more than a nuisance to these people, I have to abruptly wake them up and they see me standing there telling them to basically fuck off because normal people dont like seeing them sleeping outside their $4000/month apartment. I must look like the embodiment of everyone who rejected them in society, and they just get so pissed when I wake them up. After 8 hours of doing this all night I drive home and shower and eat and lay there in bed wondering where those people I had to bully went, like maybe they just went and jumped off a bridge because they realized nobody cares. I also wonder what they were like as children, if they felt that they would eventually wind up sleeping on a sidewalk eating from dumpsters.

Attached: 4euuNAf.jpg (1210x1600, 380K)

That's really sad user. If it helps at all, the majority of them are probably fully degenerate reprobates that deserve to be in that position. Don't let the possibility of some innocent people keep you awake at night, what you do is necessary. These people bring filth and crime to nice neighbourhoods.

I've always avoided finding jobs that involve answering phones all day because it sounds mentally draining but now I'm actually considering it, surely suffering is worth the money.

Some definitely do deserve it. But then you meet someone who has been absolutely fucked over in life, and it makes you wonder why we have to be here suffering in the first place. Why do some people have to just get fucked over in life. And I'm not talking about some suburban teenager crying on Jow Forums type of "fucked", I mean truly legitimately fucked in every way. People abused their whole lives, never loved by anyone, barely even a family, all this compounds to mental illness that goes untreated and they see their few friends in the same position in life get murdered or die shivering on the sidewalk next to them, they get spit on, they get trampled and mocked. Couple months ago I saw one old homeless man getting beaten nearly to death by some psychopath on drugs, I can still remember his screams. But like you said, I can't just pity them, a lot are assholes and I have to do my job or else I'll get fired. Some days are just hard and I think about this stuff a lot.

Attached: a0NYqn9.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

Same my guy how much you make

How do you guys put up with all the bullshit talk about the weather and "how was your day" kind of shit. Honestly just as a customer its driving me insane so I cant imagine doing it dozens of times a day every day. Ive worked before but always take positions that keep me away from people so I don't need to engage like that.

One time this drunk female customer told me she was a comedian and asked me who my musical idol was. I said Morrissey. She said something I can't remember like "why, he's so sad and angry all the time" and I said maybe I am as well and she replied with " oh, well thanks boss, friend" then looked me in the eyes and said "babes, darling" as if she had pondered what I said and realised whatever nuance this statement had added to my generality of existence had made me attractive to her. Then she went away to eat.

I need to move out. I can't stand living here anymore. I have some money saved up but nothing that'll last me past a year max.

Even if I only spent money on food/rent/utilities there's still no way I could survive on my income. I have no idea how people who aren't making 6 figures straight out of college even survive in today's world.

I want nothing but to live and be left alone but even that's too expensive nowadays.

Do you ever get used to working full time?

I genuinely understand now why people blow all their money on drinking, holidays and video games. Anything to forget the drudgery of a 9-6 life.

Attached: marko.gif (500x275, 381K)

>Boss calls me into the office
>Tells me I'm not trying my best some nights
>I actually am though
>Explain that we've been short staffed for months now and I can hardly get anything done
>She doesn't believe me

She's said this to me twice now and I think I'm on the chopping block. At this point I want to get fired so I can sue for discrimination of my disability (scoliosis). This company has been known to settle out of court and I think I can make a good case for myself.

I wish my wagelord would hire some cute girls, then again no girls want to work nights anyway.

Had to fire a guy yesterday. He didn't show up and when I called him he was having sex with his gf. Apparently, he was high off something because he put us on speaker while he was humping her.

Attached: D141DA59-68E6-453D-AA10-0C6D0D8ACEEE.jpg (658x706, 80K)

Pizza delivery guy in south east Atlanta, yesterday was pretty wack. So many deliveries where people did not so much as bother to tip despite ordering on their card, I really hate delivering to apartments in this area because people will order when they have all but $15 in their bank account.

The blacks that live in houses in the area though are BASED, if I deliver to three houses and eight apartments it is likely I will make x3 as much from the homes vs the projects.

Essentially this job is making me racist up until some kind old black lady gives me an 100% tip just for talking to her. I think I just hate poor people, rather, but I feel like the rednecks I deliver to are generous as well because they know what it is like to have a job.

Got hit by a car while walking in the ghetto Friday and that was wiggity wiggity wack because the GM seemed to try to do everything not to file my insurance claim.

Hahaha you're a cuckold

can you make enough to live on your own doing this?

I miss the wagey stress . I need to find a job asap.

trust me, I'd be a NEET if I could.