Why do normalfags hate cute lolis so much?

Why do normalfags hate cute lolis so much?

Attached: 1535544271848.png (1530x2020, 1.69M)

because they think you wanna rape actual children and they are right

kys weeb pedofag

Attached: DjYGM58X4AAyvKJ.jpg (759x618, 51K)

normalfags will ruin anything robots like.
See? So easy.

Attached: Lolitaru.png (364x587, 237K)

God I love lolis so fucking much unghhhhhh
I just wanna licky licky their little runny cunnies

>robots like.
don't hide behind the robot label fag..
being a robot has nothing to do with ur pedofag shit

u always try to cower behind other things

Because normalfaggots hate literally fucking anything that people branded as "losers" like, until it becomes popular. That's what happened with video games. And anime. And Pokemon.

hot lolis are my reason to live

Attached: 0003ac850f9159a0033f7ec1464a2164.jpg (1359x1600, 1.14M)

nah, it's because u jerk off to children looking cartoons and soon real children and soon rape real children m8

has nothing to do with "normalfags" (since most pedos are one) or being "losers"

I'm going to kidnap and rape your daughter and you can't do a thing about it normie bitch. I'm gonna make her call me daddy and she'll love me more than she ever loved you.

Attached: 1558426676928.jpg (888x894, 261K)

nah m8 u're just gonna stick to ur austistic chink pedoshit and shitpost online

>soon rape real children
>stick to ur austistic chink pedoshit and shitpost online
how are anti-pedos this retarded?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 106K)

see:
dumbshit delusional schizo pedo

Herd mentality where they all must smite the filthy pedo lest they be accused of being pedos them selves. Not all cultures have a "kill em all" mentality when it comes to the problem. That is not to say they approve of it either though.

Its just reactionary fools being reactionary as usual. They parrot what the media and their idiot friends say because its easier than thinking for themselves. No sense worrying about the opinions of people who are basically just fucking drones in human form.

Reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with being a pedo besides triggering normalfags

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 34K)

>its easier than thinking for themselves
yea, as opposed to being enlightened and condoning the raping of children..

Attached: 1551404145517.jpg (1136x640, 76K)

just like all the shootings are because of video games as well. Hmm it seems that many people who do bad things be they mass shootings or rape etc etc were often bullied and treated like shit by normal fags and the society they created. perhaps we should consider banning normies.

All women hate women more attractive than they are.
It has nothing to do with children, just that they are more beautiful than they are.
If some of the adult women were able to have robo loli bodies like terminators with living exoskeleton flesh, they would fucking riot to kill them having to be in their fat ugly female old bodies.

source:
women cant even handle trannies being prettier than them and lose their god damn minds

Attached: 1561095852611.png (1000x1000, 323K)

>just like all the shootings are because of video games as well.
shooters are not sexually attracted to the NPCs they shoot in videogames and don't have a fetish for it, but nice try

>perhaps we should consider banning normies.
or maybe, since YOU are sick in the head (just see this thread) and unashamed about your sick urges, we should put you into gulags?

Attached: 1551633651782.jpg (344x400, 30K)

yeah because fapping to some drawing that doesn't attempt to look realistic is the same as raping a person child or not. By that logic if you watched a violent movie you may as well of killed thousands or millions depending on the movie yourself. Nice argument that double digit IQ must be a real treat to work with.

I think that NPC meme someone pulled out of their ass sums people like you perfectly unless this is just some half assed troll. I hope it is for your sake at least.

>get called out for being inconsistent
>point at obvious joke as justification
how are anti-pedos this retarded?

lolis are fine just dont touch kids thanks.

Attached: 74265120_p0.jpg (840x1100, 280K)

Lolis aren't cute user, lolis are fuckign hot. These slender bodies, small sizes, flat tummies, huge eyes. They're everything fuckable about humans in a perfect ficticious body. No woman could look this good. Children literally look like the opposite of this. Lolis exist to fap to and nothing else.

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x1905, 497K)

No I won't, I just want to breed a cute loli's cunny on a pure romantic way.

Attached: 1424774481672.gif (243x270, 483K)

ok pedofag
>pedo is 50IQ and unable to make basic distinctions, always reposting old strawmen
ok pedofag

Attached: OPisaliteralpedophile.jpg.jpg (1000x750, 143K)

Try to refute the image you posted user, some pixels =/= real children

cope
only nu-Jow Forums discord trannies dislike lolis
dilate

>Try to refute the image you posted user
the image i posted says the person wants to fuck 11yo childrens

why are you all so utterly dumb?

who gives a shit pedo? mentally ill fuck lamo

He's talking about lolis, pixels don't have age dear.

CUNNY
U
N
N
Y
CUNNY

Attached: 1565228305833.jpg (2250x1600, 860K)

>failing to understand a meme this bad
50 IQ

>posts a pedo
The drone in action.

Why are you so mad about people jerking off to stuff they like user?

This. Real children don't look appealing, even if they are kinda cute (in a way that a puppy is cute for example). Lolis are an exaggerated 2d beauty for people who like small and slim bodies and flat chests. Taiga is a valid loli despite being 18. It's more about the visual aspect than it is about their age

Attached: db41ivs-9a62b1c0-8c29-45b4-8419-4a1ad21e1b3d.png (999x1228, 596K)

9-13 is the peak age of beauty for women. Only time 3d women can be appealing, after that age they're whores.

I don't jerk it to lolis, but I sympathize with Lolicons since they get shit on constantly despite the fact they aren't hurting anyone. Seriously what's your problem?

It's actually normal to find lolis attractive (at least to some extent). Pretending like it's an incredibly abnormal attraction exclusive to a small percentage of the population is actually more dangerous than acknowledging the truth that males are attracted to youthful fecundity. Just think about it logically. Females do not spontaneously become attractive at age 14, 16, or 18 (whatever your local age of consent is). Females gradually become attractive (typically when they start developing secondary sexual characteristics during puberty). Consider this: the vast majority of molested children are molested by a non pedophile (a non exclusive offender). If you truly are interested in protecting children (which I seriously doubt most are(normalfags love to virtue signal)), it seems pretty retarded to willfully throw a veil of ignorance over your eyes and propagate this idiotic notion that it's extremely abnormal for men to find underage girls attractive (at least to some extent).

Attached: 1561589243280.png (720x513, 504K)

They don't hate them. What they hate is sexualization that comes with them, or is implied.

And it is implied. In more ways than you probably realize. You are part of a demographic after all

normies never have anything interest about making it better. Because of this psychiatrists and others that actually want to study the illness can never get fucking funding. Normies tell pedos to get help or out right kill themselves not understanding there is no help to get. You will most likely have your entire life ruined trying to get help so you are basically on your own. To make matters worse telling them to go die just means they now have no reason to respect the laws and wishes of a society that just tossed them into the trash. Thus making them even more likely to offend.

Normies are okay with this though because it gives them a chance to virtue signal and feel good about them selves while simultaneously not helping to fix the problem instead more than likely making it worse. But hey that is normies for you I guess.

This is why men are terrifying. You are all goddamn predators. This thread is yet another proof.

I've been arguing that pedos should be taken in by lgbt but faggots and trannies seem to only reee at the notion, despite being of the same kind basically. "love is love, you can't control who you love, conversion camps don't work" these statements apply to all of them, yet it's the pedos who are ostracized and stay in shadows for the lack of a better choice

and women are manipulative cunts that enslave men and take their assets just because they get bored with relationship. At least men have the honor to be up front about it while women crawl around like snakes in the grass. There is a reason that gender never built civilization or did fuck all of worth for it after it was built.

the weirdest part is all through out history people have fucked and married children to the point where it was just mundane frankly. granted there were age limits depending on the nation but 12 was really fucking common and sometimes younger. Not saying we should go back to that but trying to pretend like it hasn't always been there is just cognitive dissonance at this point. Then again I am talking about normies here they don't know shit about anything.

Attached: 1239916513982.jpg (617x960, 140K)

why the hell woudl anyone touch 3dpd

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_konnyaku_kk_monmon__c49a3ac5638f0ae5a58c6b2a3ec698e0.jpg (700x1063, 465K)

I think you're describing heartless whores. I'm truly sorry that is all you've met or seen, but by that same token, it's difficult to feel bad for someone who would get involved with someone like that to begin with

Indeed I am shame heartless whores makes up 80% of the fucking gender and that is with me being optimistic about it.

It was like that only because they had to have 5+ children in order for some to survive, and with age the chance of the mother dying at childbirth only increases. Check out old cemetery gravestones, they tell a brutal story of pre-vaccines and pre-natal care time.

I know it feels like 80% but it reallly isnt. They are just louder and more willingly present. The stable girl is off doing homework or trying to build something (figuratively speaking, cause you ass burgers will rant off about how women don't do physical shit etc...)

yeah but if it was so abhorrent people wouldn't of done it. Just how most people find killing to be disgusting by their very nature so they don't do it. Its a normal part of the human condition and denying it is just lying to ourselves. That doesn't mean we should be allowing people to bang children but I can think of no better measure of control on the problem then people jerking it to drawings. There will always be people that go to far and actually assault a child just as there will always be people that commit murder. Its a simple matter of doing things to mitigate the problem.

Why is it women think they can make generalizations about all men being predators then get upset when generalizations are made about their trash gender? You are no fucking better than the men you hate the media just has you thinking otherwise because its catering to you and manipulating you to be cattle.

>Why is it women think they can make generalizations
All women? Stay away from those who do
>You are no fucking better than the men you hate the media just has you thinking otherwise becausesdifhpasjbdf a;osdifa;oerihf ;asdfhaosd

There is more to the world than what you're currently seeing or being exposed to. Those things wont be served to you on a platter like the things you're currently seeing though.

I suggest you try to develop a more critical understanding of things. You can start by admitting you don't know how to be critical and go from there

I do I critically understand that the divorce rate is 50% and that 2 thirds of all divorces are initiated from the woman. The statistics do not lie and that is all there is to it. The rest is all just feel good well wishing bullshit and you know it. The world is a hard ugly place and is frankly a piece of shit. Always has been too.

Who cares what normalfags think, if they think at all.

Attached: 1563805735777.jpg (640x426, 53K)

>I do I critically understand
>that is all there is to it

c

ngg

t. no taste.

>cheer on vigilante violence against pedos
>always hear them say "Pedos get the rope" and stuff
>fuck up chances for scientists to research pedophilia
>"Why don't pedos just go and get help lmao?"

idiots, the lot of them. they dug their graves.

because youre a dumbass pedo and a weeb on top of that.

anyone who thinks that lolicons are pedophiles who want to fuck kids irl should immediately get the fuck off this board

anyone that isn't a lolicon pedophile that wants to fuck kids irl should immediately get the fuck off this board

They lack the ability to differentiate between things that actually exist and things that don't

That's why evangelicals/soccermoms/whomever try to censor and ban things that might affect morals/"the children"/whatever

Attached: IMG_20190810_160957.jpg (1567x1755, 549K)

That's the definition of pedophila you dumb retard

Yeah but it would not be rape Only breed the cunny if they are willing

Sex doesn't harm children wich is why most offenders will never get caught let alone serve time.

Attached: 1427819920847.jpg (1024x740, 245K)