My bf said he'll break up with me if I don't gain weight. But 75 is a perfect weight...

My bf said he'll break up with me if I don't gain weight. But 75 is a perfect weight. How do I stop him emotionally abusing me?

Attached: perfection.png (269x465, 202K)

Gain weight lol

you do mean kilograms, right?

>emotionally abusing you
maybe he doesn't want to date someone who he has to constantly worry he might find unconscious in a coma one day because they starved themselves too much they went into a diabetic coma

he wants to play with some tits, skelly

75 isn't perfect, lay off the donuts fatty

pounds. I'm 5'2 so quite short

75kg? how tall are you?

I'm maintaining. I eat healthy food so I won't faint

oh pounds? no shit he wants you to weight more. your physically abusing yourself skelly

75 pounds . I'm 5'2

75 is quite thin... I would be worried if my gf weighed that much. I'd say the LOWEST healthy weight for a 5'2 girl is 90. At the absolute lowest.

Do you eat enough? His worry is completely justified, he just cares about you. 75 is NOT healthy.

It's for the best. You seem more concerned with yourself.

>I'm maintaining. I eat healthy food so I won't faint

No amount of healthy food is healthful if you're constantly under a caloric deficiency

This isn't maintaining, it's barely staying alive... I dated a SMALL 4'11 girl once, and she was at least 95 lbs... 75 is dangerously low...

If you feel like you're going to faint whenever you're hungry then you aren't healthy.

>No amount of healthy food is healthful if you're constantly under a caloric defic

I'm not obligated to be healthy for my bf

It's not like I'm Eugenia Cooney. Stop skinnyshaming me

That's fucking disgusting.
I'd dump your skellington ass, too.

Fine go sleep with some hamplanet if you don't like thin girls

who's obligating you. What assumptions are you working under?

You're obligated to be healthy for yourself you dumb bitch

> thin

I refuse to believe that you're "thin" at 75 lbs... Post a picture or fuck off and go to the doctor because you're clearly mentally ill

You sound like a narcissist.

He acts as though I owe it to him to gain weight. That's now what feminism is about. I should be free to be whatever weight I choose. I've maintained 73-77lb for the last six months. I am stable at this weight and I look amazing

God anorexic people are the most pathetic attention whores to exist. This thread is proof of that.

I'm not mentally ill.

You're so warped by society's fetishization of fat people that you're angry at a woman for being thin. Go masturbate to tess munster you chubby chaser

You're literally anorexic...

The healthy weight for a 5'1 female is 90-110 lbs...

He just cares about your wellbeing the ultimatum is really for your own benefit he wants you to be healthy and he wants you to live for as long as possible because he loves you. He clearly cares very deeply about you because he knows that is something that you are struggling with. Dont take it hard he is coming from a place of love. Please treat him right and honor his wishes it is something he says because he wants to spend his life with you. Dont let that go femanon. Please I am broken hearted over my ex and would give anything for something like what you have. Do it for yourself him and all of us we believe in you. We all want you to be healthy and happy.

Anorexia is a made up "Illness" by fat psychiatrist. The psychiatrist who diagnosed me clearly had binge eating disorder. She was at least a size 8

You're literally an anorexic narcissist, just like my ex. Kill yourself you stupid bitch.

> asks for advice
> gets mad when people actually give her advice

Dumb fucking narc, off yourself.

>> asks for advice
>> gets mad when people actually give her advice

I'm not a narcissist. I have a healthy self-image

You're still a pathetic attention whore, regardless of if you think anorexia is a "real" illness.

why don't you off yourself

you'll prpbably dfie of obesity related illnesses in the six months you obvious landwhale. take your skinny shaming elsewhere

> healthy self image

OH NO NO NO

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY FUCK

I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND

Seek help.

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

You feel bad for him? at least he has a gf you incel

>75 pounds
Bitch, can you even reproduce?

I'm 5'9 and 115 lbs

I'm skinny too you dumb fuck

pic related

Attached: yZUst8d.jpg (3024x4032, 1.03M)

>I have a healthy self-image
Sure you do. That's why you're asking for(and ignoring) advice on a guatemalan fishing-lure making forum

>holy fuck the amount of deflection

Jesus christ this is horrifying original

Seriously please dont throw this away he wants you to be healthy it isnt some obligation he loves you love your self as much as he dose i would literally kill for my ex back. Love is so hard to find and he actually cares about you enough to tell you the hard truth that is very difficult to hear. Please take this advice it is for your own self interest. A broken heart is the worst thing in the world and you are breaking his with your lifestyle.

There's no way she has reproductive function that far below a normal weight, no.

I'd pay to watch some skeletons rattle each other

>90 is the lowest
This
My mom was 5'2" and when she fell below 90 pounds her doctors were concerned and ordered her to gain weight. 100-110 pounds is supposedly the ideal weight for 5'2"

I'm not looking to have children right now so losing my period has been a blessing

Jesus christ.

You are extremely mentally ill...

You're an unhealthy weight, he's looking out for you all be it fucking poorly. If I was you I'd seek professional help instead of not doing anything

This bitch craves all the care and attention people give her for being so extremely underweight.

Just let her wither away and die.

>5

i absolutely am not. we just lives in a society that glorifies obesity. lots of top models are my weight

i'm heroin chic

I mean if the fact that you're literally so malnourished that you cannot fulfill your primary purpose as a living organism to reproduce.....that seriously doesn't tell you that maybe you ought to eat a fucking cheeseburger?
>mfw

Attached: 1540679876363.jpg (259x194, 5K)

You're delusional. Gain some weight and seek professional help

You retards realize this is bait, right?

Attached: 1564443337597.gif (321x350, 204K)

>34kg, 157.5 cm
People weigh that much in third grade. Your weight is not healthy. Stop.

Let's see those malnourished tits

Clearly, and unoriginal

Attached: 1540966054348.jpg (400x397, 24K)

My uterus is my business. I am not obligated to reproduce

Yes ofc, but my mornings are kinda boring anyhoe

No, but when your body is showing clear signs of damaging or unhealthy behavior, you should listen.

I'm not the only one telling you to eat
Your own body is.
TOO MALNOURISHED TO BREED
Say that to yourself a few times. Doesn't matter if you want kids or not.
If you want to keep on being a useless skin pole, that is 100% your choice. Don't pretend that you're healthy though
Just acknowledge that what youre doing isn't healthy
And own it. At least people won't call you so delusional even though you're TOO MALNOURISHED TO BREED

I'm not delusional. I'm thin but that's better than being fat. I'll outlive the normies

You probably won't live to be 35 at that weight. It's like being morbidly obese, in that you'll leave your spouse prematurely due to health problems that are the consequences of your actions. And it seems like you aren't even considering what he might have to go through. Honestly, he can do better than you.

maybe i can do better than him. maybe i can find a bf who loves me for me

my last bf was very supportive of my dieting

>not delusional
>TOO MALNOURISHED TO BREED

Attached: dotdotdot.gif (250x188, 32K)

Yea you need to gain weight, i'd advise you fatten yourself up which can be enjoyable seeing as you can eat whatever the fuck you want to eat as long as you're eating more than what you are currently. Fatties would envy you.

just gonna leave this here...
you fucking delusional roastie.

Attached: beae39bc39f94035033cf2e7c4bfd0101174844af1a9a4a28263893f14deace2.jpg (500x320, 72K)

Your last boyfriend was probably a blue pilled idiot. Just keep dieting. The sooner you leave this world, the better.

when I leave this world I will ascend to a higher plane and take my place at ana's right side as one of her loyal followers

the fatties and normies will burn in hell as i and the goddess ana laugh at them

i thought twigs were used for wood not for being delusional on an imageboard

*burns in hell because of her vanity*

The goddess ana will care for me

nice nails user

> I look amazing

I seriously doubt that, your 75 pounds

I weighed that much when I was 9

I'm all for sticc>>>>>thicc but 34 kg is absolutely fucking worrying even for your height

Jealous much? I am a beautiful ana butterfly. You're probably some fat chick who could never have my discipline. Stay pressed.

75lb is the perfect weight and I'm healthily maintaining it. Stay pressed.

Girl u actually need to gain weight, 75pound is not good. Your bf is right

t. jealous spheroid

Sorry femanon just eat a little more and get get rid of your bf

you're a fucking skeleton. go eat some burgers and excercise.

I am perfect at this weight. I will not change for any man

>My bf said he'll break up with me if I don't gain weight. But 75 is a perfect weight. How do I stop him emotionally abusing me?

Solution: Eat a hamburger.

If you don't gain weight you'll die, simple as that.

If he stays and you're still underweight he's enabling your mental problems.

>I'm not obligated to be healthy for my bf

And he's not obligated to watch you commit suicide.

>
He acts as though I owe it to him to gain weight. That's now what feminism is about. I should be free to be whatever weight I choose. I've maintained 73-77lb for the last six months. I am stable at this weight and I look amazing

The LARP is strong in this one.

Some flat out autistic bait shit at this point, or she really is just that much of an attention whore, one or the fuckin' other

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-032613.png (804x594, 436K)

Nigga out here looking like an actual scarecrow

hamburgers are unhealthy

i'm on a healthy vegan diet which consists solely of vegetables

>At least he has a gf
For now kek

We;re going to get married and adopt beautiful children.

Please don't pollute your kids' brains with your ana bullshit. I hate fat fucks as much as you do, but you have to understand that your current state isn't healthy at all. I'm not telling you to change it, just to not spread bad habits to your kids.

>75 pounds
>5'2
Maybe if you were 4'6. Hes trying to help you. 90 pounds would be on the line of healthy bmi and unhealthy for your height

I an going to be utterly disgusted if after reading this thread, I find out you mean 75 pounds and not 75 kilos

Attached: sbugh.jpg (480x259, 27K)

>She does mean pounds

Attached: 1563088577872.jpg (960x960, 30K)

I honestly prefer my women to be 75+ kilos

Attached: AE450713-B8C9-44FC-BE7C-8E292C6D7E10.png (966x856, 1.17M)

Leave his fucking arse.

how do i get an anorexic femanon gf and then fatten her up a bit and make her love herself

>34 kg
Wtf... Are you fucking retarded?

dude nice im 5'9 and 111 lbs. glad im not alone

Attached: tumblr_p07eipuq5h1vs69vco3_500.jpg (500x347, 53K)

I want a skinny gf (but maybe not that skinny) so bad I'm going to take a break from shitposting to go see if I can finally cry about it after all these years. Wish me luck anons.