What's the point of living if you don't have a girlfriend?

What's the point of living if you don't have a girlfriend?
Life makes no sense at all.

Attached: 1485270772_302725219.jpg (490x480, 46K)

pretty much
oregon

Well, because your lifes value comes from your own inherent self worth , not from the approval or validation that comes from a girl. I hope you understand this some day, when you arent a young teenager anymore .

cause i'm not afraid of being alone nor of living.

Attached: we'll carry on.jpg (540x960, 71K)

delet faggot. REEEEE
amazing how you can post this over and over again on a board with no exact reposts

Unironically fuck bitches get money.

Nothing to say, anymore

Attached: 1565218301746.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

>What's the point of living if you don't have a girlfriend?
Unironically, there is none. Although I did wish I didn't have a girlfriend.
I didn't clean my room until I found out a girl wanted to come to my city. And I didn't even barely clean my room, I deepcleaned my home. A girl can motivate you to do normie stuff, but really, it's useless.

Having a girlfriend won't probably change you into a bloomer, OP.

this is just cope. being supported by someone who loves you increases the value of your life by an increadible ammount

there is no point frens if you cant find a partner to pass your genes with and be with then you are a failure of a human. The only reason i havent rope is because my family will miss me and i couldnt do that to them but i know that my life has no meaning cuz of my inability to find a partner

Attached: 1546671125995.jpg (200x193, 28K)

what if i told you that:
>i am really really attractive man like 10/10 as i heard ..it feels like a curse
>i have it all and at the same time i don't
>i can get any girl at the same time i cannot
>if i ever tried i will get zapped by a lightning
>it's just complicated and crazy

Attached: 7005bc9e9982cc3a7a344aaa28919617.jpg (736x945, 90K)

How old are you, fren?
I'm 21. I feel sad.

Attached: 3 - 5mAQa3O.jpg (750x1334, 168K)

What's your problem, bro? Are you mentally ill? Too shy?

Attached: 7.jpg (1080x720, 184K)

I know this is cuck mentality but providing for your wife and offspring is what motivated and mostly the world is built on and without that I'm not motivated in the slightest.

envy and jealousy on me from other almost destroyed my life

im a 21 khv fren. i know im still young but i have lost faith in myself it is a bad feeling

Attached: 1555306312102.jpg (512x512, 34K)

>HURR DURR VALUE YOURSELF TAHTS ENOUGH
NO IT ISN'T YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP LIVE IS NOTHING WITHOUT BEING VALIDATED HUMANS A BIOLOGICALLY THIRSTY FOR BELONGING IN THE GROUP YOU DUMB FUCKING RETARDS

this

(original584)

to be fair in the past the old wife wasn't able to get rid of you because she got bored and then live off alimony and child support to enjoy her middle class life while you get to slave away in some shitty apartment in the ghetto providing for it.

The game changed and not only became not worth playing its not even worth installing at this point. It will come to an end though. A system like this cannot last indefinitely.

Because trying to get a girlfriend is fun. There's something about flirting with a cute girl who is into you that can't be beat.

do u have dependent personality disorder?
fucking cringe thread. if youre older than 20 i feel sorry for you

Why do you need some one to be happy with yourself

Attached: CAUSEIFEELPARTYHARDY.gif (680x425, 136K)

Sorry for human biology. I can measure that you like being validated literally in your brain.

liking validation is fine.
being completely dependant on outside validation/feeling life is worthless without it is disordered.

He's right, man is a very social animal, a lonely robot is like a sheep without a flock
>inb4 you make a cringey statement about being a wolf not a sheep
Wolves have families and packs