Tfw too chubby for a guy to orbit me

>tfw too chubby for a guy to orbit me

Attached: 1565223187626.png (1000x1410, 1.09M)

Bullshit bitch, give me your discord and PayPal now.

[email protected]
Send me your discord info through here and I'll prove it

do you live in the state of georgia? i will orbit you.

Yeah let us fund your uber eats deliveries

That's such a bad idea... I'll just take you up on it so I can get more food.

No, I don't live in Georgia user

you can go on feabie and instantly find ten guys who will pay to watch you stuff yourself.

they'll lose interest unless you gain weight though

I don't wanna gain anymore weight, that sounds so disgusting

>I don't wanna gain anymore weight
Sounds like you don't have a choice if people start sending you food money and you have no self-control lol

I'll just spend it on something else then before I buy food :/

I'll give you $100, but only in restaurant gift cards.

post the tum then tubby

Keep gaining weight and people will orbit you :))))))))))))))))

Not her but I'm chubby in Alabama. Would like a friend but not an orbiter.

Yes! I would be your friend too. Sounds nice. Post your info

What part of AL you in?

hello, i'm the georgia user. I live right on the border of alabama, georgia, and tennessee.

I mean would you really? Post info

If you post that chubby girl tum maybe

Oink Oinkk

look at all these southern anons. I'm in birmingham. let's put a gangbang together

do these girls with orbiters like, make a living doing it? i'm literally a shut-in neet but i have big tiddies and i'm nice ;-;

too bad you have a penis

how would i have big tiddies and a penis doofus

Why do you want to know if you are nice? Just find a guy you like and let him have you, ignore the rest

Louisiana checking in

well boys this thread has brought me closer to getting a chubby gf, later virgins.

>and i'm nice
Whores aren't nice.

no such thing as too chubby, you are either chubby or you are fat

You're so fat I'd probably get stuck in your gravitational field and have to orbit you like the moon orbits earth, you fat cunt.

I want to fuck you

i'm not a whore, jerk, i'm a literal khv

So why not just find a guy. What is keeping you? Its not exactly hard

You don't have to be a successful whore to be one. You're here trying to swindle good men who are looking for a nice girl to have a real relationship with out of their hard earned neetbucks by flaunting your sexuality. That's a whore. Goodbye.

I want to kiss your little belly and make you pregnant.

How about you become a literal whore? I will take your khvirginity and play with your big titties and pay you lots of money for it.

You're thinking of making money by taking advantage of lonely men, you are a whore

k incels lmfao

i don't know what else to do for money, i've never had a job and i literally don't leave the house lol

Find a providing husband and act your part, duh. Only millennia of women who have done it before you

crippling anxiety and fear of intimacy

Marry me and bear my children.
I'll take care of you.

Its another one of these episodes. Alright.
>Crippling anxiety
Just like any insecure guy who has to get put of his shell and chase women. Not an excuse even if you are a chick.
>Fear of intimacy
Why exactly?
If you're just chubby stop provoking people or even considering this orbit bs. You'll just damage yourself

i know it's not an excuse, just an explanation. desu i've actually started going to therapy but it's been a few months and i feel like it's not helped at all, but i guess at least i leave the house now once a month. i feel really desperate like time is running out for me. i have no money, i'm in my late 20s still living with my parents. honestly i probably wouldn't even do this orbiting shit because i'm so fucking scared of being physically disappointing to someone lol

Literally search for any job like men have to do. You can even use the Internet to search for them you lazy cunt

Ok, and? No one gives a shit. If you wanted to marry a decent guy, you would have years ago, you're some batshit insane femcel retard who stuffs herself with horse dildos while eating dog shit probably, so just continue being one until you kill yourself.

thanks for the advice, i had absolutely no idea you could search for jobs on the internet

Stop making me feel sorry for you.

What stuff do you like to do? Just animu and vidya? Do you not leave the house ever? because of agoraphobia, or just cause you're NEET?

doesn't being chubby make it easier to orbit you because you'll have a strong gravitational pull and you'd suck the incels into your orbit with your enormous mass?

I wish I had a girlfriend who I related to, like you. I also used to be a shutin from high school into my mid 20s but worked hard and now I'm doing okay, I make a lot, but I don't have anybody. Its my own fault for isolating myself, I'll always be broken, because its too late to learn how to be outgoing again.

Most people are disappointing because they don't even try. You try? Congrats, you're less disappointing than 90% of the populace out there despite being chubby. Other than that what personality do you bring? Are you supportive? Kind? Loyal? Motherly? Like animals or children? List goes on. You can compensate with other things.

All you need is a vagina landwhale

Why are you even talking to her? It's the same "fembot" mindset that they all have, they just sit around until they're 30 and then they get the Chaddest of guys IRL, she's not going to fuck you if you orbit her online.

all you people are fucking fags, how is gonna take the rope when you grow up

>Assumes I'm in the mood to orbit
Imagine being such a huge faggot you deliberately try to make things less wholesome. You can be kind without being a doormat orbiter user.
>Why are you even talking to her?
Because I want to, because I'm bored. Do you need more of a reason, or are you here to tell me how to live my life in anger and resentment?

l want to comfort you

does florida count?

Attached: a babby.jpg (1280x958, 177K)