Was keeping my asexuality a secret for years

>Was keeping my asexuality a secret for years
>Thought that this was ruining my irl relationships since I could never be honest with them and they kept hooking me up with people
>Finally during one night out I break to one my male friends who I thought to be the most irl open minded male friend I had
>He says that i'm not, and tries to change subject never touching in it again
>Keeps talking about women and how I should fuck more people
>Think that to one of my oldest female friends that I lost a bit of touch over the years, but is a self entitled SJW should accept me
>She says "oh, right" like she doesn't believe in me and now keeps trying to hook me up with guys and they are all touchy and invasive
>Just a note, I had experience with people from both sex before but never enjoyed/craved for it
>I now realized that the reason I never told them, wasn't because of the fear of being seen in another way
>Was because I knew it they would never accept it, and do exactly what they are doing now
>Go home and consider the Idea of never talking to any of my IRL friends ever again

Attached: 14f16343c0ec44c5325978504353.jpg (480x373, 33K)

when did normie cucks ruin this page
go to reddit or something

asexuality is a fucken meme bro. your brains broke ese

Attached: fb kid.jpg (786x705, 103K)

you on the wrong side of history now bro

you exist for reproduction, asexuality is a trend or a mental disorder (the two go hand in hand a lot). there is a reason you aren't accepted. go to reddit.

I haven't been on this board in like 3 or 4 years.
it was obvious it was going to shit, though

Your genes are on the wrong side of existence. What side of history will they be on when they don't exist?

>talk about sex with your friends, leading them to a situation where they try to hook you up with people
>you, willingly, fuck multiple people both male and female
>tell your friends after these many encounters that you're actually asexual
>they don't believe you
im about 99% sure you are a stupid fucking woman. only a cunt would think this isn't retardedly obvious

Go to

You fucking normie sodomite.

not wanting to fuck people =/= being a fag
Use ur noggin

why does everyone hate asexuals so much

It says in your post you

>Just a note, I had experience with people from both sex before but never enjoyed/craved for it
>experience with people from both sex

Sounds homo to me. Or maybe you just suck at English?

If you were truly asexual you wouldn't give a single flying fuck about sex since that's the definition of what you claim to have.

Fuck off, poser.

We dont hate asexuals. WE just hate normies that change their sexual preferences weekly and whine about it.

Try having a real problem like having no friends, no job, and parents that hate you for living with them just because you are thirty two.

Being asexual is NOT a normie thing. The retards calling OP a normie are themselves failed normies whose lives revolve around trying to have sex. Fucking kill yourselves.

If your sexual identity is something you view as acceptable, and your peer group actively uses it against you, then you should find new peers to engage with. Sexuality shouldn't make a difference in platonic engagements with people. I don't understand how the majority of people are incapable of keeping personal sexuality and basic human interaction separate. Not everything has to or should be tied to mating.

You didnt even read the OP.

OP says he/she has experience with women and men.

Yes, OP is probably good looking and attractive enough for people to try to have sex with him/her quite often. He/she is apparently afraid to say no even though he/she doesn't enjoy it. That doesn't make OP a normie, quite the opposite.

Sure you're just not terrible at judging who is open minded and not, and you actually told some of the most closed minded people you know?

Go and get new friends, OP. Those aren't good friends if they'e gonna act like that around you.

I wish I was asexual it sounds like absolute bliss. All my girlfriends cheated on me. I also used to be a sex addict / drug addict and I quit it all. I've been very happy alone, even managed to get clean. But my brain keeps reminding me that I'm single or reminds me that I need to have sex. I'm constantly horny but getting back into dating would probably mean relapsing on either addiction. I thought about trying online dating but I live in a small town and I don't really just want to keep sleeping around. It's all so stupid I wish I didn't have to think about it dating and relationships are such a hassle. Also, fuck your friends they're assholes. Ty for reading my blogpost

Attached: 1554293381991.jpg (1080x720, 114K)