Sister getting married

>sister getting married
>banned from going to the wedding
>fucking nobodies sister met in college got invited
>parents taking her side and shunning me
What is the fucking purpose of doing this? I'm a human being goddamn it

Attached: 256.png (489x423, 23K)

what did you do anonnychan so bad that your parents don't allow you to be there?

In 2019 it's Her Big Day (TM) and no one else's.

Just let Bridezilla and her cuckband get married and don't worry about it. You're probably not missing anything except free booze and awkward moments with relatives you hardly ever see anyway.

your only choice now is to crash the wedding. The butthurt will be epic. You are already cast out may as well burn it all to the ground then.

you should show up anyway and shit on her cake or something
I mean they already hate you so why not?

Also I suggest showing up and dressing really fucking well for it. Be as well groomed as possible and put on that smile. make them put on a huge scene and look like the assholes. Remember most the people won't know what is going on so as long as you keep your cool they will look like the assholes not you. I suggest even bringing flowers and trying to do a toast to your sister that is as sickeningly sweet as possible. They will have no choice but to put up with it and seethe or make a scene. Sounds like a win either way user.

>banned from going to the wedding

What did you do to make her hate you?

Are you just a fucking repulsive neckbeard that never showers, and your family doesn't want your ugly ass stinking out the wedding?

Or are you just an asshole who has no idea he's an asshole?

Because I find it hard to believe you didn't do something for them to so obviously feel completely ashamed of your existence.

what did you even do lmao
anyway there are just two options: 1) ignore the normie gathering 2) crash this wedding with no survivors.

Just crash it. It'll be funny and it'll show them.

Crash it user, for the sake of your trips.

don't ruin her wedding, as much as that does sucks. respect her wishes and just try to be a better person so she'll actually want you in her life

Attached: chihuahua cry.jpg (521x514, 83K)

Wow you must have fucked up pretty bad

>try to be a better person so she'll actually want you in her life
don't really understand this mentality, don't you have a bit of pride or something? seeking approval, offering appeasement...
on an unrelated note, I break out in a cold sweat whenever I get invited to formal gatherings like this so it's a huge relief to find out you don't have to go after all. but I understand your problem on an intellectual level, it's obviously a social diss from your family.

show up, pussy. what they gonna do

Attached: 1565505889572.png (1280x3804, 1.21M)

It may seem cowardly but I think user's onto something. You don't always have to lash out in anger when it doesn't go your way. Realize your own wrongdoing and realize the reasons this has happened to you. Again, I have no idea of OP's general situation here but that's the way I see it.

do what he says OP, it would be hilarious

I was caught with my sister's dirty panties in my room once. I played it off as a cross dressing fetish but I think they knew. Then a few years later my mom found a cdr I burned that had a bunch of pictures of my sister photoshopped onto lewds and they made me stay away from her (I couldn't even stay home alone with her)

That will fucking do it

What did you do? Why is your relationship to your family strained?

KEK! Again with this post, I see this shit every week

Yeah maybe you shouldn't show up to the wedding
But if you do, do what the other anons said and get fancied up. Act well-mannered and convince your family it was just a degenerate teeage phase (don't outright say it, just let it show in your actions and how you come off at the wedding).

Oh you poor mistreated soul

Attached: 1552885738974.png (645x729, 85K)

I'm going to fucking rope myself and it will be on them

Strange how you managed to get caught. I wouldn't show up if my sister was getting married.

>durrr why can't i go to her wedding
my sides, i can't

Why would you want to go? Wouldn't you feel like you're getting cucked?

Go to the wedding and wear your sisters panties. Imagine the immense power you'd feel

Yikes. I thought it would be bad wasnt expecting something as pathetic as shopping your sister into lewds

Like everyone has said, crash the wedding but not dressed and smelling like a hobo, groom yourself so well you look like someone who could fly to Epsteins island. When they question your presence just tell them you just came to celebrate your sisters big day and they shouldnt make a scene if they care about her. If you struggle on how to behave or get nervous just consult pic related and do whatever you feel he would do

This is THEIR final chance to forgive you and move on.

and how old were you and your sister when all this happened?

hocus pocus pico relatedo

Attached: 74060A8D-56FE-485C-B9AA-4141577ED8CC.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

I would really prefer not to say.

>walk up to do toast
*ting ting ting*
>clear throat
>lean into mic
>inhale
"FUCK ROASTIES"
>calmly walk out like nothing happened

PLEASE say it OP. This thread is golden

My sister met someone whos parents lived on the other side of the country she flew out there and got married and I couldnt go because Im a neet and couldnt afford the plane ticket. It sucks not being there for your sisters big day I know the feel user. I would say to respect her wishes and try to improve yourself. But eh a brother really should be there I know I regret not being at my sisters. It really made me drift away from my sister in the long run. I was invited tho but only with a week notice she got married really suddenly and I didnt even get the chance to scrounge up the money for the ticket. Sometimes life sucks user

you are dishonest
there are a bunch of stuff and reasons here, and you ain't telling us, you asshole faggot

Attached: 198468953_5be72b2144.jpg (480x426, 58K)

this story just keeps getting better and better

holy fuck OP how do you still have any contact to any of your family?

Attached: download.jpg (235x214, 9K)

There is no more perfect answer you could have given. Hats off to you, user.

so i'm gonna guess you were 18-30 and your sister was 11-14 kek

As fucked up I will sound, this would actually make the situation even funnier

Attached: 1557961857845.png (593x580, 621K)

No, use a pair of her panties as your pocket square in your suit/tux. Like others have mentioned, as soon as you show up, propose a toast. During the toast wipe your alligator tears away with the panties.

i wouldnt even worry about it. take the higher road. who gives a shit