Why don't you get a 4/10 gf?

If I had a 4/10 gf I'd beat her everyday and take comfort knowing she'd never leave as long as I isolate her sufficiently.

Attached: unknown-18.png (1329x653, 1.29M)

Just make bank and get a 9/10 Eastern European gf.

lmao why do i feel like this is what my bf is doing, only emotionally

>be spic mutt
>even the 4/10s hate me
fuk me amigos its over

Attached: wmxuw.jpg (2317x1546, 299K)

I make 80k a year at 22, probably going to make a lot more as i get older, not that bad looking overall a bit skinny but that's it. What do i do now?

If I had a 4/10 gf like your pic related I'd love her unconditionally and watch Watamote with her while cuddling under a cozy blanket

Attached: tumblr_96e2bd96f378a8162765b6ed4e2b2c91_feb8990e_400.jpg (400x399, 16K)

go to EE
flaunt cash
talk to any girl at a club
done

Wow, what do you do friend?

>Why don't you get a 4/10 gf?

Lol, even 1/10 does not want me

Any advice on how to flaunt cash? I have designer shoes, a decent watch and ring already. But i think a lot of guys without money can get those, fake clothes and fake jewellery good enough to look real and expensive.

Computer science > software engineer. Im actually really bad at programming and didnt study at all but the interview was more like an IQ test then personality interview.

I want to MARRY Erin and adopt a Samoyed with her!

Attached: 20190801_224114.jpg (1996x1996, 1.61M)

You could try just try setting your location to a number of Eastern European countries on the pro version of Tinder first. Talk to some girls, explain your situation and see how they behave in response. Upload pictures that make it clear you're wealthy and not in a Slavic hellhole.

Probably underage but I would anyway

being asian is worst mi amigo

No te preucupes ese. Go to your local church for starters

Attached: 1559042703394.jpg (768x960, 84K)

the victimhood olympics

i have been told to do this before. D.. Do pure catholic latina girls still exist?

Attached: 1552305413239.jpg (618x741, 75K)

It has a penis. Sorry to break it to you.

idk buy whatever slut is interested in you Champagne at a club, repeat until one sticks

I doubt it user but that's for the warning

My wife definitely does not have a penis, thank you

FUCK YOU
YOU'RE MARRYING ME
WE ALREADY MADE A DEAL. I'M THE ONLY EGIRL YOU GET
REEEEE

But moooooom I wanna marry Erin! It's not fair!

Attached: moron.png (400x449, 314K)

I SENT YOU FEET PICS
Now I'm gonna have to find another boy to send feet pics to, with the socks you bought me.

Attached: 1565396391645.jpg (957x512, 159K)

PICK ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AAA

You realize that they can get Dubai princes now, and they don't have to settle for average Americans anymore, right? Globalization is a wonderful thing.

>4/10
Pic unrelated I assume, my wife is the prettiest girl in the world and has the best feet .
I suggest you go with since I'm already marrying Erin anyway.

That's high middle class. You did well. Don't mess that up. Bitches will come to you once you start flashing around you have money. You can do so with fancy cars and clothes. Shiney watches and expensive $1000 sunglasses.

Why do you lie? Erin is my wife, not yours
You can have the foot harlot

Attached: GigaChat.jpg (720x960, 81K)

There are only so many Dubai princes to go around. And not every one of them wants to be in a harem. Maybe you should stop letting your seething hatred of white people bleed over into your posts.

You have to get brand name. Stacies and Tracies know if its a rolex versus a casio. Gucci versus men's warehouse. A $100 tie versus a $10 thrift walmart tie.
Hell even a white crew neck undershirt from walmart versus one from Gucci.

It doesn't matter, there's enough for every whore to have had one once, and then they're ruined. Would you actually buy a whore that's been shat on by Arabs and sucked off their dogs?

they don't even do that you weirdo
and most girls don't end up going for a one round trip with arab princes, very few if any actually do

Every girl in Russia and Ukraine has been with a Dubai prince? You're incapable of rationality.

Most eastern euros don't look dissimilar to the op photo though which is not a 9 out of 10, the 9s and 10s marry guys like trump lol

She's just been with better than you, and if she hasn't, her friend has, so she knows you're not good enough. And even if her friend hasn't, she has instagram and other social media, so she sees that you're not as good as what women like her can potentially get. Sorry dude.

Alright drop that discord and I'll send you the pics

Excuse me but my wife is easily a 10/10 please dont insult her

Attached: IMG_20190523_132046.jpg (598x598, 40K)

>been kind of a loser my whole life
>had a few gf's, first ghosted me, second I have sex with three times but she's too tight and our combined autism causes a breakup
>eventually just get some girl to sleep with me for a month before she left the country
>feel like I'll probably never find a loyal qt gf
>go on okcupid to troll normies
>use my real pics though
>this girl pretty much instantly falls in love with me
>we've been in a relationship since March now

you just have to keep trying, you don't need to settle for a 4/10 unless you are a 4/10

don't purposely go for someone you don't feel attracted to, I did this a couple of times in the past and it just doesn't work out
DON'T DO IT

Attached: IMG-20190330-WA0035.jpg (1600x1200, 170K)

async#8423

I'm pretty sure the thread was bait

>you don't need to settle for a 4/10 unless you are a 4/10
All I get are 1/10 fatties on Tinder. I've gotten matches with absolute qts on Bumble on the other hand, but they never message (girl has to message first on Bumble), so I'm assuming they mis-swiped.

No I see this thread and line of reasoning posted often. I know for a fact a lot of people do actually start believing it too.

>our combined autism causes a breakup
Explain it sounds funny
>go on okcupid
How do you even get matches on there I used it for months and didnt even get a like

I've had 100 times more success with okcupid than anything else. take it from someone who almost never gets matches on those apps, I got hundreds of matches on okc. To be fair most of them are ugly or Asian though, but many of the Asian girls were cute. I'm just not a racemixer.

Okay so basically we got together around February when we were 17. She had been my girlfriend in middle school and we had a mutual break up because she changed schools and we would rarely see each other (it didn't occur to us we could just ask our parents to bring each other there I think, it was only 15km)

Anyway, we get together in February, sleep together for the first time in April. She had big boobs which I didn't know about. All is well, we cuddle, I feel love for her even though she's not that bright. I'm very sure she did have autism. She was very functional though. Just didn't contemplate anything deep beyond what was in her own life.
She went on a school trip to another country and I thought she'd message me if she needed something but that she would be busy. She was crying that I never sent her a message the week she was gone. For whatever reason, I was too autistic to realise I should have sent messages.

So we break up more or less. I didn't know how to maintain things, she almost never had time for me either. At the point I felt like I really wanted to be with her again, she got with some ugly balding guy who isn't remotely as attractive.

Anyway I told this story to my current gf and it makes her cringe too.

>How do you even get matches on there
I'm a 7/10 guy and my bio is funny

I made an OKC account recently.

>fat
>fat
>fat
>fat

It wasn't like that five years ago. Five years ago there were good women on there although back then I was a NEET so obviously never worked out. Now I come back when I have my shit together and it's like it got overrun with fatties, or alternately all the non-revolting people left.

Maybe it's just location though. I'm in Canada.

If I had a 4/10 gf I'd hold her close everyday and be thankful knowing she'd never leave as long as I treat her with love and take care of her.

People on here have told me this girl is 4/10.
I'd like to have a gf like her to love.

Attached: qt.jpg (797x720, 124K)

Hey, that's my waifu. Don't touch her you fucking pig she's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? dougiejones#3853

Agree with you there. There are a lot of very wealthy guys out there, and the world is a much smaller place than it used to be.

It's funny because there was this specific PUA subculture that basically deluded themselves that they were doing "game" and shit by going to South East Asia and Eastern Europe and getting whores to fuck them because they're Americans, but this died out in the mid-00s, and everyone who was involved in it (Roosh, Forney, etc.) are white nationalists or orthodox Christians or similar shit now, because they're 30+ and having a modest American income just doesn't work anymore.

Even other spic mutt females hate you.
Dat feel mate

And then she'll leave you the instant Chad sends her a tinder booty call request. She has needs after.

god I bet she smells amazing

No. They are all whores who only want the BWC

She's cute but her hair screams feminazi to the 4 winds.

Attached: 49AABC7A-8C8D-43A9-8415-166A3C0DB4AC.png (901x791, 576K)

Until you get replaced by her.