Goodbye, Jow Forums

Goodbye, Jow Forums
This is my last day on earth
I'm already high as fuck and I'm gonna jump in front of a train

Never had a gf, friends, never kissed a girl
Goodbye

Attached: 1564265967102.jpg (1180x1500, 1.19M)

Wait until your 30 at least bud. That's what I'm doing. Hang in there.

see ya tomorrow user have a good night sleep fren

Attached: 1529273374575.png (409x436, 164K)

Please don't do that. There's always hope for the future, user.

Don't jump in front, lay your neck over the rail for a clean, painless decapitation.

Attached: russia-girl-take-selfie-suicide-neck-railway-track-03[1].jpg (453x604, 76K)

>come lay down with me user, we can go together, i love you

Attached: russia-girl-take-selfie-suicide-neck-railway-track-04[1].jpg (604x453, 84K)

>tfw will never have a girl kill herself over you
why even live bros

That's what she did, didn't she? Saw the pic of her head. Russian girls are kino.

Hey gf say hi.

Attached: 1564766229911.jpg (850x962, 261K)

General location? I wanna read it in the news.

listen to versace henrik enlightement is not too late

Attached: HENRIK .png (708x886, 1.12M)

dont do it user please live

that sucks, but it is what it is. don't really have the energy to talk anyone out of it because I genuinely believe that a man should be free to take their own life if they choose to do so. remember the MASH theme?

suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
I can take or leave it if I please

verasce henrik biggest rapper in finland

Just use a shotgun to the head dickface. The train conductors don't deserve the trauma from a moron like you.

imagine being a female, an attractive female or even just average female, and committing suicide
women have the whole world at the feet today, much like the Normans during the middle ages

see you in hell cunt

tfw im too lazy to kill myself, you are brave op, i hope u will make it

Attached: xurpsqc.gif (500x357, 237K)

user, please don't give up, especialy because you've never kissed a girl, in that case suicide is just a cowardly capitulation.

Yeah, because im sure they really give a fuck.

>There are cute girls killing themselves right now.
It's not fair bros.

Attached: yvyvyv.png (575x457, 380K)

I just wish I could save her from whatever hell she thought she was in. If there are any depressed femanons from Eastern Europe who are depressed, don't end it, I will gladly marry you so you can move to my first world country and we can have cute little white babies!

Attached: 1564052501087.jpg (960x685, 166K)

Ahh, quitting before seeing the full picture I see. I get that some people are just not as patient as others, but come on man! Wait a little longer.

go hire a prostitute at least or get some heroin or anything that will make you final day stand out.
Also dont jump infront of a train that will traumatize people and be a mess to clean

waaa, don't make the people that tortured you into commiting suicide sad by seeing your mangled corpse

mene nyt vittuun

i can instantly tell that you are a massive faggot and that nobody will miss you when you die

They actually give a fuck because they are not so fucked in the head like you. You will only earn negativity from the passengers cause they have whole time until they cleaned the railway again.

haha, I would say the same, but I fear that they would rather die than be with some average western loser male, eeeeew
I mean, what could some non-model male that isn't even a multi-millionaire, possibly offer a female

Attached: 1488651026182.jpg (459x459, 29K)

Enjoy cleaning up my organs wagie.

You're probably right. God I'm so lonely.

Attached: 1561646489991.png (1069x917, 584K)

What did the train driver do to make your life so shit user?

enjoy your walk to the train track and enjoy the walk back when you realise youre too scared

>God I'm so lonely.
I watch history documentaries and recently wathed The Boys to stave off loneliness and boredom
>hahaha, what a pathetic virgin incel sitting at home wanking his smol peepee in front of the teevee

Attached: 1511378255422.jpg (619x453, 47K)

I just want to be happy dammit why can't women like me I'm a nice person I hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

For people to like you, you have to like yourself first. If you meet people, they will trust the judgement of the person who knows you best... and that is you. If they gather you hate yourself, they will be cautious.

>I just want to be happy dammit why can't women like me I'm a nice person I hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>why don't wemon liek nice gusy, REEE

Don't even try. You help them out of it and will get replaced.

Its ok user. I wont talk you out of it.
But first, can you tell me why are you doing it?. Be as especific as possible

don't do it OP, give life a chance
you never know what's around the corner

As a thirty year old I can safely say it does not get better and I wish I killed myself years ago so just do it OP.

Attached: download.png (205x246, 7K)

Life isn't just about you.
Take a good look at the nature around you. If you live in a city, the ridiculousness of it all. The dumbest shit that people do and say. The ironic, hypocritical actions of them all.
Then make yourself better than them. Make your self likeable to you. Make this self visible to others after a while once you actually really like it and think that you're ready to share it. Take as long as you need, but work on it every day. Take one step today. Then maybe two tomorrow.
Who knows, you might just like yourself enough to want to talk to others and to smile and actually find out what other good people are like.

Don't do it bro, if you die now you will never watch another new episode of PewDiePie's Minecraft Let's Play. Plus, think about the memes of future, you won't experience them!

Are you still there OP? Please respond.

oc for r9k thread
c

Attached: 1565538363885.png (819x1453, 615K)

He's gone, faggot.
We're all gonna die someday.

Pls don't user, there is always hope even for us.

>He's gone, faggot.
faggot didn't post even a pic of the train station

99.999% a larp