Thoughts on traditional nationalist women?

Thoughts on traditional nationalist women?

Attached: brexitalice.png (608x1080, 1.24M)

They dont exist and that whore wouldnt be one of them if they did exist.

ok incel, just know there are amazing women out there fighting for their country

Attached: brexitalice2.png (291x384, 145K)

The few ones that exist only do so to be accepted by their peers or for attention.
Women don't TRULY believe in anything, they just go with whatever the flow is.

I saw a thread on Jow Forums where they seemed to think this girl was an agent for MI6 lol

She's a whore who's dumb as a brick, fronting the image of conservative values while showing her ass all over social media. She hasn't earned the title of "traditional", actual effort has to be put in, not just wearing cute sundresses and reading off googled answers in brexit debates.

Attached: D1kd0pwW0AEVUzJ.jpg (879x1200, 294K)

Jow Forums thinks everyone and everything that isn't them is an agent for MI6/CIA/Mossad

>ywn get an aristocratic british woman

Nah, just another trad thot. Think of it like cosplay girls, only with nostalgia fashion and conservative talking points instead of anime costumes and weeb talk

Literally dressed like a stripper here
>OMG SO TRAD

fuck that shit I aint paying for her

She looks like she fucks Paki guys.

>People can be convinced to engage in economic destruction and vulnerable because some lass told them to.
I've seen prettier English roses that don't conform to a trend for social media validation

>I've seen prettier English roses that don't conform to a trend
I really doubt that.

I can assure you, living in England helps when you try to talk about 'English roses'

You can easily find them on Meetup or in odd niche groups

I was referring to :
>don't conform to a trend

dont exist, sorry

My favourite nationalist woman

Attached: cantpurge.jpg (848x477, 44K)

>tfw no trad-wife instagram model

>democracy
>free speech
lmao what an amazing woman

every time an amerishartmutt utters the phrase "english rose" i cringe into oblivion

You should capitalise your nouns at least

are you even Anglo
I cannot respect an american that is not pure Anglo
you are not a real american

>traditional nationalist women?
They don't exist. Oh, there's plenty of traditional women. Go to any Amish community or find some fundie Christians. There's a bunch of them.

Nationalism, though, is not a concept that operates in the female mind. It's like asking about a man's maternal instinct.

tradthots. Thotting around for attention. What's the difference between her and a libtard doing the same? Or a twitch streamer? Just thotting for a different audience.

>economic destruction
we've been in the EU for 50 years and the only people who have benefited are those who employ at minimum wage, landlords and money lenders.
in the real world the cost of living has gone through the roof and wages have been stagnant since the early 2000s.

unless you mean mug GDP, in that case being in the EU and having an unlimited number of people her is better for the overall GDP, like nigerias GDP is 100x the size of luxembourgs

The political opinions of women doesn't matter. All that matters is that she is fairly traditional and moral but the 'nationalist' part is irrelevant.

look at her shoes, those are pretty cool looking.

>clear thousand cock stare
>traditional
yeah right
at least she isn't as politically retarded as most other women I guess

i bet you she has fucked 100 guys already

It's all EU's fault of course. Not because of your own incompetent government. If you had not been in the EU you would now be richer than all of EU!
>this is what brainlet brexiters actually believe