Robot Self-Improvement Thread

This thread is for boybots and fembots to discuss our self improvement strategies

Attached: 1551714019909.jpg (401x438, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0CG03Qo33oD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bulk to 170 then cut, but I need to learn more ways to cook chicken before I get to the cut.

I am about to open a high yield savings account and put $1000 in there as an emergency fund, then invest into an index fund with another $2000. I realized when I started working recently that I literally don't buy anything. The only thing I really want is a nice pc and I've got that now. I should probably start a roth ira too. being a neet is a good way to learn to live frugally. Also never going out to do anything and not having a girlfriend helps.

Attached: 1565407667415.jpg (551x800, 36K)

Don't instantly plan in big ways as expecting too much from yourself from the start can make it easy to fail.
Just do things small steps at the time.

For example start with finding a sport/working out, like once a week.

try to find a goal for yourself and keep it realistic.

Attempt to keep up your first steps for 2 months and see how it plays out. Once you're comfortable with them try to find new points you want to improve on.

It really shouldn't be a too much of a hassle or a bother to yourself. Don't try to completely flip your life around in one instant as most people will often fall back or give up on it.
step for step I think works the best.

Attached: 1535916992341.jpg (1387x1020, 351K)

My plan is to get back on the weight loss train by fasting for a day a week and cutting carbs like a mofo. Been a bad boy this summer.

And before anyone says anything, this worked well for me and since I fell off the wagon I've just maintained.

You should all meet up and kiss.

Hey whatever works,

Ive tried forcing myself to talk to people but have had little success. Even if I manage to start the conversation I dont have anything else planned after I ask the first question so it always gets silent and awkward and the conversation ends early. Its even worse with women. I cant even start a conversation. I have everything planned out but get extremely nervous and cant ever start talking

Attached: 19EEA7B4-B7EB-4F11-82E1-59691367E744.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

Am starting to bleach my skin.
My weeabo black friend started to do it and he looks pretty light-skinned.
He has much more tinder matches then before by a wide margin (from 10 in a month to 70 in 1 month).

He said i should start with kojin soap and sunscreen. Then i should use a bleacher so my skin would whiten and not damage it or make it look dead

Ethnics and blackbots, if your not bleaching, your missing out.

Attached: 1558829284345.png (558x500, 175K)

lose 60 lbs

>skin bleach
>not damaging

If you use the bleach by itself, by the time you see results, the skin will be severely damaged.

But if you use kojin soap and sunscreen, it will whiten the skin without much damage. You'll only need to use a bleacher for a short amount of time to see the same results.

Attached: 1558827477979s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

As a fembot, how can I improve besides my appearance? I can take care of my looks but i have no idea how to meet anyone

How can I stop feeling anxious when outside? I almost have panic attacks when leaving the house

>Tinder
>Ask the guys who messaged you for dates
>If something is good, continue and don't have sex quickly
>congrats, you have a relationship (as long as your not fat)

Learn to accept and love oneself. Not to the point of narcissism, but to a healthy degree.
People react more positively to you then.

Started reading more books again.

Read up more about recent science news.

Healthy amount of (mainly cardio) gym work to counter depressions and increase overall health.

Work on your self-esteem. Go to social stuff that might interest you. Don't give up. Feel confident, even if you mess up and act awkward.

therapy might help at that point?

I thought about tinder but I cringe when I think about making a profile there or that people I know are going to see it. I don't even have social media because I feel weird exposing myself

Make music at least 2 hours a day (at least 1 song completed)

Go to the gym at least 3 days a week

Eat a lot less to decrease bodyweight and start weight training at 165 lbs (I'm at 175). Should be completed in a month (is it realistic bros?)

Get a haircut

Start learning how to DJ (dedicate 30 minutes a day in my basement)

Not sure what to do to increase social gains...

Get a job

Play with kot 10 minutes a day errday

Attached: image.jpg (763x608, 83K)

I done cbt years ago and it was terrible. The mental health help in England is terrible

I guess that's good advice. I was thinking about attending a movie discussion club. But how do I start conversation with someone there? How do I know if they even want to talk to me? Guys can be so intimidating

I'm going to stop taking adderall

I picked up my guitar again this morning after a break: vocaroo.com/i/s0CG03Qo33oD

Also since last Monday I've been smoking every 2 hours but last night when I had 3 Red Bulls I stayed up the whole night and went back to every hour. One step forward, two steps back, three steps forward.

Attend that club! It is really easy to talk to people when it is about something you both love and have knowledge about.
I promise you discussions will happen on their own :)

Maybe attend real online self-help forums for people with anxiety. Maybe there are some tips and tricks to help you. Or even irl selfhelp groups. When I was looking for a depression self help group in my town i noticed there was one for people with anxiety as well. Who met to get out there together and support each other.

Bro who cares, if you see them, theyll see you. more relationships are going to be formed in the future via the internet. You'll always be exposed in some degrees, might aswell make a relationship out of it.

how do i learn how to play the guitar breh?

I'm trying to figure out how to be more of a flirt. I've mastered the art of comedy and conversations and have no problem charming people and gaining their respect as a whole/group setting. In my mastering of the group, I don't know what the individual sees as showing interest? What things cna be taken as such, compliments on appearance? Finding their humor good and complimenting that shit too? Idk man someone help me out. Define flirting

Okay, I'll give it a go. I can't help but always see guys as unapproachable though so it won't be easy to talk to them without my voice getting very high pitched
Yeah but if they're guys, they might just be there for ONS which is seen as acceptable by pretty much everyone. Looking for relationships on dating sites is seen as pathetic by most people I know :(

>to discuss our self improvement strategies
Kill yourself, hope reincarnation is true, and hope you are reborn with better genetics.

Attached: self improvement virgin.png (1386x570, 303K)

Balance playing for fun and playing to get better. And when you play to get better embrace the boredom and your improvements will motivate you to keep going. Find memorable easy riffs and learn how to play them, or if you like playing chords look up songs online and learn how to play those. For lack of more precise terminology to point of guitar is to rock. It's not about making money, getting girls, being technically skilled or anything else. Do it for yourself and yourself only.

They might or they might not. No way of telling unless you just get out there. I have no experience myself and I'm a dude. I'm not actively looking for ONS but if it happens, it happens. If that's not what you're looking for, then a lot of men will gladfully respect that, just like a lot of men might not. This is why you'll have to chat more than the average girl on there.

never lifted weights in my life but want my body to show some muscle - how many hours a day do you think i should start with?