Veganism

Nothing triggers me more than people trying to be modern and intelligent when they support eating meat. They act like since it's tasty and culturally acceptable then it must be the smart choice. But no. Modern culture was fucking retarded all along.

Eating meat has always been a long-running debate but it really just comes down to this: you only need meat because its tasty and you enjoy it, nothing else. You dont need meat to survive, so you think killing animals for tastebuds is okay, and the animal pays for it, but you don't want to care or be aware of the suffering the animal is going through.

You can survive without meat perfectly fine, but choose not to for hedonistic pleasure. People come up with imaginary scenarios like "what if you were stranded on a island and had to eat a squirrel to survive" to defend their right to kill pigs for bacon. In reality they just like the way meat tastes and just want to have fun at the expense of a suffering animal. Fun is not your right. I'm a 28-year-old virgin, never had sex in my life, and I'm still standing. I didn't die from not having "fun" every friday night with bacon and steak for the last 14 years. That's why I can see this so clearly: meat eaters are narcissistic as hell. They claim that bacon and steak is a "basic human right" and killing animals for your amusement when you dont need to has to be too. Funnily, when I ask them how they think I'm doing as a 28yo vegan virgin if eating meat is such a vital part of life, they tell me "no it's not really that important". Make up your mind.

Eating meat is an abomination and only braindead normies think its okay.

Attached: main-qimg-76e74dbea5c9d5fe3eafe0be7fcf53ea.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=bsy4qEeZVJ4
vocaroo.com/i/s0FBKiwK98xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fiuiDK_84ZE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_perception_(paranormal)
youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=0VbTT5GUqBk
youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
youtube.com/watch?v=-wkdH_wluhw
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
youtube.com/watch?v=zBnZPJJ2QG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if I raise my own gains birds and harvest fish from aquaponics?
I would say a permaculture practitioner would do far more good to the planet than hundreds of useless vegans.

yep
causing harm for pleasure is axiomatically wrong
>but moral axioms are arbitrary, what if I axiomatically believe in causing harm and justify it via nihilism/faith/whatever the fuck
that's cool if YOU can justify it and YOU apply that principle to YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE otherwise you need to be morally consistent and realise that if, axiomatically, you are opposed to harm and being harmed then you should LOGICALLY not eat meat to be MORALLY CONSISTENT
>me eat meat for yummy taste
that's cool, would you rape someone because cummy feel good
>n-no
so why kill an animal to eat it for pleasure?
>b-because meat yummy not equal rape cummy good
how are they different
>uuuuuhhhhh
meat cuck btfo

>tfw eid
>tfw pretty much every family that can afford it will sacrifice a sheep (or cow with multiple people)
>tfw you'll eat too much meat for days
Feels nice man
I will also help holding down the cow this time

Attached: a5AAiOQ.png (559x558, 193K)

its. if the meat eater wouldn't be okay with people enslaving him, his family, castrating him, killing him, raping his siblings, etc

then he by his own ethical standards think doing this to animals is wrong. they are all unethical by their own standards

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisyzzz.jpg (1266x1268, 259K)

Without animal husbandry these creatures simply couldn't survive, so is it better for animals to have lived in captivity or to have never existed at all?

not an argument
an untouched ecosystem maintains itself
proof: the entire world, retard

>so is it better for animals to have lived in captivity or to have never existed at all?
>is it better for the animal to live the most unimagineable torture and be killed in endless perpetuity?

veganism is basically anti-natalism for animals. but instead of having an average natural life in the wild, they have a man-mad hell. its LITERALLY comparable to hell. LITERALLY

LITERALLY if you reincarnate as a pig, it would be identical to what you think hell would be like. dead serious. these animals suffer so fucking deeply its honestly unimagineable

youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

>veganism is basically anti-natalism for animals
are you drunk?
do you know what antinatalism is?

youtube.com/watch?v=bsy4qEeZVJ4

anti-natalism and veganism are basically sister philosophies

anti-natalism = breeding people is bad because life is suffer so people should abstain from doing so

veganism = breeding animals for our amusement and ruthlessly torturing is bad because these animals can suffer deeply, so we should abstain from doing so

personally im not an anti-natalist, although i will NEVER EVER EVER EVER have kids

Attached: antinatalism.jpg (809x225, 82K)

>veganism = breeding animals for our amusement and ruthlessly torturing is bad because these animals can suffer deeply, so we should abstain from doing so
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
not biting the bait anymore
farewell

thats literally what veganism is. these animals shouldn't even be bred into existence in the first place. we are advocating for the non-existence of animal hell known as farms and slaughterhouses. they simply shouldn't exist

when you go vegan you reduce the market demand for meat, which inevitably changes supply and results in less animals being bred into existence to suffer for your bacon and steak

Attached: 1562796977276.jpg (787x249, 58K)

We hit the trigger spot haha

Attached: 48a.jpg (1400x2162, 405K)

oh wait I see what you're saying now
I didn't think about this
here's my preliminary thoughts before research
antinatalism is bad because to live is not to suffer
>but if you don't eat meat because animals suffer then why would you have a kid who will eventually, inevitably suffer
because life is on the whole, good
>ok but you'll die anyway as will the pigs if we slaughter them so why not let them live a happy life for a short while then murder them to be eaten
because
>1)
The NAP
>2)
this is an existential question and again comes down to being consistent with your beliefs
if you actually believe life is suffering then instead of being antinatalist you should kill yourself if you believe in it
if you don't kill yourself while also being antinatalist and vegan then you prioritise the moral axiom you have of not causing or being harmed by not causing harm to yourself because you have amalgamated the two beliefs except one is a consequence of the other (being antinatalist is a consequence of being axiomatically opposed to being harm/causing harm whereas the opposite could not be true)

It's kinda weird seeing a propaganda campaign like this happening right in front of your eyes.
Someone posting the same thing again and again in an effort to brow beat people into agreeing with them.
Using extremely emotional arguments, posting "shocking" pictures, directly attacking the character of opponents.
And this kind of behaviour has been going on for years around here. Has Jow Forums turned into nothing more than a propaganda board?

refute this
bet you can't

you do realize that plants suffer right?
you do realize that they react to harm right?
what makes the animals so special?
do you have a problem with eating bugs?
is ending life only okay for you if you do not understand the suffering of it?
how do you feel about carnivorous plants?

Attached: 1565459829017.jpg (1125x1358, 251K)

We are clearly the superior life form. It is unironically correct for us to breed them as a food source.

>you do realize that plants suffer right?
they aren't sentient
not an argument
>you do realize that they react to harm right?
they aren't sentient
not an argument
>what makes the animals so special?
being sentient
>do you have a problem with eating bugs?
depends if they're sentient or not
they borderline are so yes I have a problem with it
>is ending life only okay for you if you do not understand the suffering of it?
if they don't suffer they don't have "life"
>how do you feel about carnivorous plants?
why would I give a fuck about them
do you not understand that eating meat to SURVIVE is ok the same way MURDER is JUSTIFIABLE if in the RIGHT CONTEXT i.e SELF DEFENCE even if you are AXIOMATICALLY OPPOSED to CAUSING HARM/BEING HARMED
i've had sex and girlfriends, you're an incel
technically i'm superior to you because I have a higher chance of reproducing which is the biological point of life, is it justifiable for me to farm every incel for my own pleasure because i'm "superior" to you?

I'm not talking about vigin ecosystems, I'm talking about genetically engineered animal stock that couldn't survive without humans

>every domesticated animal lives in unimagineable torture
The only pig farm I've ever seen(irl) seemed fine, they just ran around in paddocks untill they got called over into the killing shed

It just keeps being posted day after day. It boggles the mind to imagine what the people who post this think to accomplish.
Is it for some kind of self righteous satisfaction? Do they honestly think they convince anyone and that any tactic is justified as long as people start thinking the same as them? Maybe they get payed by someone else to do it?
It reminds me of cult members trying to recruit more people. Just day after day of relentless and emotional manipulation being pushed on people.
Don't they get exhausted every once in a while? Or is exhaustion not allowed and they must keep posting the same thing until they shamefully burn out and retire into depression?

>couldn't survive without humans
yeah if we let herbivores run rampant they would never find grass to eat
>le happy animals meme
would you be fine living until I chose to out a bullet in your head for my own pleasure
I just came up behind you when you were 20 and told you to come with me so I can shoot you, is this justifiable?
>can't refute it
based rapist

I bet you're great at parties
lmao

Attached: 1563109255450.jpg (852x1024, 77K)

not an argument
dumb meat cuck rapist

Why are you posting this every day? I'm genuinly interested.
What do you get out of it?

not an argument
dumb meat cuck rapist
i'm not OP, i'm just bored

And what do you like about these threads?

Vegans still exist in 2019? That's sad, image not eating meat because of muh animals

Attached: 1565122051616.png (1182x1370, 961K)

You really should stop trying to put people into the shoes of animals. It doesn't hold.
The only argument you could make (I'm doing you a favor here seeing as you're too retarded to make one) is that the meat of farmed animals is of a lesser quality.

Attached: 1531629386583.jpg (540x549, 22K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0FBKiwK98xQ

i was too lazy to write a response so i just recorded one

ur a joke, address our points and enlargements and stop resorting to ad homs

>waaa waaa ur a cult and this is propaganda

wow having empathy for animals is evil propaganda, wow how many layers of tinfoil are on your head right now?

Attached: kVOhPoO.jpg (800x800, 115K)

I like the taste of meat so I like eating it.
And I don't make a big deal about it.

Attached: matrix_steak.jpg (620x412, 284K)

why would i even give a fuck about stupid braindead animals who are shitting and eating every day and contributing absolutely nothing of worth in terms of technology and philosophy
i wont rape a human for pleasure because humans are the only intelligent creatures on earth

>That pic
One is a pet and companion the other is food

well i'm vegetarian and I just like to argue because i'm good at it as we can see by all my arguments being unable to be refuted
arguing is fun
>You really should stop trying to put people into the shoes of animals. It doesn't hold.
i'm not and this is either you being very disingenuous or being genuinely too dumb to understand the logic/concepts at play here
>harm bad
>no harm animals because harm bad
>harm only valid if creature is sentient
>is harming plant life ok because they aren't sentient, is "harm" valid in this context?
>no
>but you eat veggies, vegetarian btfo
lets break it down
>1)
is causing harm to survive justifiable?
>yes
then "harming" plant life to do so is ok
>then you should be fine with environmental damage right, it's ok to chop down a forest for lumber in order to survive
no
if you chop down the forest you cause more harm to the ecosystem than you save lives

get it? pretty easy to understand
what if I breed dogs to eat but have a pet pig
is it now ok to kill dogs?

Pic is literally you. Plants are still sentient retard. You can't even refute this lmaoooo

Attached: 1562448809594.jpg (600x600, 486K)

if intelligent is your criteria for not being harmed then I should be morally right in killing and raping your corpse because i'm 100% more intelligent than you because you cannot refute one (1) post of mine in this thread

im in no need to refute your claims, i dont think i need to care about a dumb animals feeling. your comparison with killing humans doesnt hold because i put humans above animals.
>ok then kill all dumb humans
even the dumbest human isnt as retarded as the shitbrained animals we eat

youtube.com/watch?v=fiuiDK_84ZE&feature=youtu.be

>he thinks plants aren't sentient
enjoy the collapse of your world view lmaoooooo

Attached: 1563629253790.jpg (508x508, 89K)

so you dont think theres anything wrong when muslims rape white girls in england and sweden?

you dont think theres anything ethically wrong with white genocied?

you dont think theres anything wrong with blacks killing white farmers in africa?

you dont think theres anything wrong with people killing animals such as dogs and cats for fun?

because you literally kill animals for fun. this is the same reason why niggers and muslims kill white people; for fun. muslims literally look at whites as animals and dont consider them as humans. does that make it okay for them to kill whites?

Attached: sVCYggvFVCJwdRz-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 108K)

Pissing off people like these makes eating meat twice as tasty

>im in no need to refute your claims
because you can't
this is incredibly disingenuous
because
>1)
if plants "are" sentient, it does not matter because we need them to survive therefore it's justifiable
>2)
this leads me to my next point, i'm not being morally inconsistent if they are because WE NEED THEM TO SURVIVE and if AN ALTERNATIVE EXISTED e.g ONIONS MEAT being a VIABLE ALTERNATIVE to eating meat existed then i'd switch instantly

nice try though

youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE

plants can react to stimuli but they arent conscious and arent aware of their suffering. they dont have a brain or a nervous system. my skin reacts to sunlight by getting a tan and making vitamin d, but my skin isn't sentient or conscious. neither is my arms. only my brain is sentient and aware of its own existence

and going vegan drastically reduces the amount of plant suffering, because it takes like 20 kilos of corn to make 1 kilo of a cow

and plant sentience is a fucking psedo-science of the highest order, lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_perception_(paranormal)

its literally a fucking joke, as are you and your shit arguements

Attached: going vegan saves more plant lives.jpg (960x540, 125K)

literally dodging my arguments
all yours were muh animal feelings muh morals
i dont care about an animals feelings because theyre stupid, what more do you need

>dodging your arguments
>you STILL can't refute one (1) of my arguments
hilarious
why are you still here?
I should start eating meat again so I can be morally consistent when I murder you in front of your parents to punish them for giving birth to a retard such as yourself

you post so much here and filled the thread with an avalanche of retarded opinions
but alright, pick one out in response and ill be happy to refute it

so by your own ethical standards you admit to being hypocritical and unethical and you dont care. this is literally the strongest argument meat eaters have. "its unethical but i dont care, lol"

yeah, this is as far as it goes. once you admit to being a unethical cunt, but choose not to change your behavior, nobody can stop you from doing so

btw, virtually every single religion says you shouldn't be a hypocrite and you should follow the golden rule. if you believe in god and are religious, then going vegan is a great decision. personally i went vegan only after i believed in god, because i didnt see why i would want to be ethical before that

Attached: golden rule.jpg (1087x400, 172K)

>avalanche of retarded opinions
>literally just me stating my argument then expounded upon it
>p-pick a post
hilarious
refute my argument or leave big guy

no im not hypocritical. i dont think morals made up by humans apply to animals so were free to kill them. i dont ignore a problem i think it doesnt exist. Farm animals are non contributers in anything but meat so we dont need to care about their suffering

>refute my argument or leave big guy
please make the argument or link the post where you made the argument

there is no valid justification for eating meat besides "i dont care that its immoral and unethical to eat meat"

if you are okay with being an immoral hypocritical cunt, then you can, but understand that it is immoral, as animals can suffer just as deeply as humans

youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=0VbTT5GUqBk

Attached: Leonardo-image.jpg (500x349, 45K)

what were your thoughts on my perspective of antinatalism in relation to veganism (primarily the axiomatic perspective on harm)
dude i'm the guy arguing WITH YOU against the meat cucks lel

>lol im masochist

Attached: Cehj_CJWEAEwPQ7.jpg (480x690, 46K)

>depriving your body of nutrients for worthless animals

Kek, enjoy being at the bottom of the food chain I guess.

Attached: vegans.webm (400x400, 1.76M)

>no im not hypocritical
no, you literally are. you have double standards for animals and for yourself. you think its wrong for you to be subject to abuse, torture and being killed. if someone killed you and your

>i dont think morals made up by humans apply to animals so were free to kill them
this is a double standard. animals such as pigs can suffer just as deeply as you can. you hold them to a different standard than yourself despite them being capable of suffering much worse than you do

im sure you think its wrong for other people to hurt you or your family for their benefit, but you are okay with doing it to others. this is a double standard

im sure you would think its immoral for muslims to rape and kill your female family members, even though the muslims dont see you as human. yet you behave just like the crazy muslims and have double standards for other sentient beings for your amusement. fundamentally you are the same thing as them

>Farm animals are non contributers in anything but meat so we dont need to care about their suffering

so if i bred human retards into existence and made them fight to the death for my amusement, is that okay because the retards are non-contributors and cant participate in society? and they are too stupid to speak english and be aware of their own existence, would a farm of human mentally disabled retards be ethical?

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisy.jpg (1266x1268, 260K)

>plants are mega brains. I literally just talked to my apple tree and he said stop stealing my apples
>therefore mass breeding torture hells for animals are a-ok
Very cool.

>not eating meat is masochism
yeah so is not raping right
cringe
not an argument
I can get nutrients from plants AND take vitamin pills if I have a deficiency, same as you meat cuck

man meat cucks are literally the dumbest people on earth holy shit, me and one other guy have argued against every single person in this thread and not one person can refute any point I or the other guy has made, really makes you think

It's not hard

Humans > animals it's that simple. If they suffer before they're killed idc, if they know they're about to die idc.

This whole moral argument about why eating meat is wrong is stupid. Your morals aren't any more just than my own. You have a better shot at convincing more people to stop eating meat by talking about the negative impact it has on our environment and the amount of pollution it creates.

>has to take pills to survive

Hahaha, holy shit. Only the elderly should take pills on a daily basis.

Attached: no_vegan.jpg (635x525, 106K)

not an argument and you literally tried to justify your "argument" by bragging about being unintelligent and morally and logically inconsistent which is hilarious because I bet you have die hard political beliefs and "principles" KEK
I don't "have" too the same way you don't yet you eat meat and I don't
makes you think huh
you still haven't refuted one (1) point i've made btw

so what if they suffer? the difference is being you torture a creature with intelligent thinking and moral consciousness and on the other hand you torture a literal braindead being that only feels pain because its miniscule brain barely had room for nerve receptors.

for the human argument, no, humans have the ability to be intelligent if you let them. Pigs and cows and every other animal does not. Thats why they are excluded from human rights because you cant even teach them.
if you want genetically modified retard humans who will always be retarded, go ahead.

>me be
>me like animals
>me like plants
>me like paper
>me like wood
>still eat them
>feelsbadman.jpg

Attached: pobrane.png (200x200, 6K)

Shut the fuck up and put this on Jow Forums

>you still haven't refuted one (1) point i've made btw

That's because I just dropped in this thread and you were arguing with someone else you retard. If you can't even tell two different people apart/see when a new IP starts posting, I'd suggest eating meat before your brain atrophies even further.

if they feel suffering they reach the criteria of being sentient, to cause harm to a sentient being is immoral because I am axiomatically opposed to being harmed and causing it, for you to hold the same principles as I and to validate your hedonism via believing the suffering being inconsequential is hilarious because the suffering IS THE CONSEQUENCE THAT RENDERS THE ACT IMMORAL UNLESS YOU JUSTIFY IT which you cannot unless you apply the same principle to all other avenues of your life e.g raping for pleasure
your point about them not being able to explain morality to you (something you haven't studied) is irrelevant, you wouldnt harm someone less intelligent than you e.g a child because it'd cause you pleasure right? because you know causing harm is wrong even if the creature has no understanding
still haven't refuted a point ahaha

I don't have any diehard beliefs in anything. I just think vegans who go the moral route in promoting veganism are retarded. We all suffer nigga and if an animal suffers/dies for my consumption tough shit I'm still going to eat it.

>so what if they suffer?
so what if you suffer? so what if some muslim comes and rapes your sister or child to death and pillages your house? so what if some nigger kills your parents and siblings? so what if someone assaults you?

you care for yourself because you can suffer and have moral standards for yourself. but when you dont care for the suffering of others and actively hurt them for your simple amusement, you are a hypocrite

>and on the other hand you torture a literal braindead being that only feels pain because its minuscule brain barely had room for nerve receptors.

this is a anti-scientific statement. animals have been repeatedly scientifically shown to be able to suffer and feel pain. they have a brain and a nervous system and can feel complex emotions such as contempt, boredom and anticipation. ill provide links for animal consciousness in a sec, this post is too small

>humans have the ability to be intelligent if you let them
where do you draw the line for intelligence holding moral significance. would you be okay with killing and eating niggers because they have lower iq than whites? would you be okay with killing and eating retarded people because they are too stupid to even realize they are alive?

would you be okay with killing chimpanzees and gorillas? would you be okay with killing the evolutionary link between chimps and humans?

way ahead of you

Attached: 1560399683888.jpg (640x898, 123K)

here are the links i promised showing the scientific proof for animal sentience and conciousness. they can suffer and feel pain

youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
youtube.com/watch?v=-wkdH_wluhw

fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

Attached: d1868b29894b6cbac513280b516c6916.jpg (600x900, 119K)

>I don't have any beliefs
fucking kek
imagine using this as an argument

So instead of eating meat you want me to eat the plants that produce the shit I require to breath? Nah m8 I'll stick to eating animals

>he is a canacuck

Welp, that explains a lot.

fucking idiot, a child is still developing and achieving intelligence. animals can never. your moral position is absolute shit too. im not the same as a pig just because we both know the concept of pain. humans are DESERVING of extra rights because we are the only beings who can comprehend our made up morals. im in no need to justify causing harm to a species that isnt human just because theyre sentient. you are just putting us and animals on the same level for the sake of the argument.
also i wont rape a human ffs. do i need to expand what im saying? humans deserve rights as i said.

I must say all of this is really funny.
And yes i am fucking retard that should get his loved ones raped and killed, see now you dont need to say it.

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (1480x832, 66K)

>where do you draw the line
Being able to understand moral thinking. And i mean most of them. The articles ive read about animals comprehending morals never exceed "dumb animal can see a minimal glimpse of good and bad" which will never compare to that of humans

People are still gonna say it ya know

>humans deserve rights because they're intelligent!
fucking kek
actually laughed IRL
so people with downs syndrome should be free to be raped and murdered because they aren't intelligent?
didn't know you were in favour of raping people with downs, that's fucked up

also i'm CLEARLY more intelligent than you, do I DESERVE extra RIGHTS like the right to hang you using your own intestines because it'd be immensely pleasurable for me to inflict a tremendous amount of pain on a retard who can't even follow their own moral axioms or who even knows what a moral axiom is

still laughing at the HUMANS DESERVE RIGHTS thing btw, if you were trapped on an island with me would you have the INTRINSIC RIGHT for me to not inflict verbal harm on you by calling you a CUNT every day because you "DESERVE" it despite not needing a lack of verbal harm to survive and me being more intelligent than you thus meeting your own criteria of being intelligent to earn human rights? or would those rights only function in a society in which people actually study morals and ethics?

>Being able to understand moral thinking
cows pigs and chickens can empathize and have been repeatedly scientifically shown to be able to empathize and be moral towards members outside of their species

so pigs have demonstrated being able to have morals and ethics for dogs and humans, etc

>which will never compare to that of humans
just because they cant comprehend complex ideas about morality doesnt mean they cant empathize. cow mothers for example will cry on the floor for 4 days straight and refuse to eat food after her baby is taken away from her and killed on its first day of life. this happens to all male calves in the dairy industry, because male cows arent profitable to sell

youtube.com/watch?v=zBnZPJJ2QG4

Attached: factory-farming-in canada 14.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

i drew the line for intelligence a few posts ago. im pretty sure downers and autists fulfill the criteria. as of you being more intelligent than me might be true, im drew my moral line in a way that no human who isnt completely braindead can be spared

>cows cry
>animals EMPHATIZE
thats laughable. Youre just trying to make them smarter than they actually are

ok and i'm going to arbitrarily define my view of intelligence (instead of using an objective truth which would be to define intelligence by sentience) as any as smart as me (who I get to choose btw) so I can justify murdering you and your entire family
what now?
sentience is intelligence
they don't need to be any smarter than they are

all the rapist meat cucks gone? yikes

well thats your point of view. im going to object to you setting the bar so high obviously. in contrast to you i could give arguments about my pov though and im sure many would understand it too.
animals will be animals and theyre absolutely stupid. they cant grasp moral concepts above stupid emotions. they cant do anything except live by their Instincts in most cases
Whereas humans seperate them from nature, they go against the rules, think outside the box and invent. we made a society that will never allow a farm animal to participate in simply because they cant grasp it. thats why we are free to do to them what we will. we are simply superior

lol i dont care. im still going to eat meat.

I work in a slaughterhouse and I don't eat meat. Enjoy the work though, fuck vegans

>POV
it's called logic
this post is proof i'm far more intelligent than you and you should leave the thread

I am not a pig
I do not care if they suffer
I've even killed animals myself
your morals mean nothing to me

Attached: IQ.jpg (769x507, 22K)

>me take online iq test
>me smart
>me not understand morality or logic
not surprised someone who thinks an online IQ test is valid evidence of their intelligence doesn't know what the fuck he's on about

What about shit like oysters? They are basically plants as far as intelligence goes.

you literally have nothing to say anymore. Lmao

that's the pescetarian argument and a whole other kettle of fish

personally I think brainlets like you should be farmed too

not an argument
funny, i've said the same thing numerous times in this thread except no one has refuted my argument and you can't even make one
I wonder which one of us is the brainlet here

my father is one of the best butchers in my country so all this is funny to look at.

>respond to post which has NOTHING to say
>not an argument
shows how retarded you really are

oof
still can't refute one of my points can you
unbased rapist meat cuck
is your name ahmed? did you rape a 14 year old white girl today? if not, you hold the same values as someone who did :3

>I don't want to be imprisoned, raped and slaughtered therefore a pig should not be imprisoned, raped and slaughtered

you are sympathising with a fucking pig
there is nothing to gain by doing this, since you are not a pig
this is not logic, this is pure emotion

refute this
causing harm for pleasure is wrong
if you agree then don't eat meat
if you disagree go rape someone or don't feel angry when your mum gets raped by jamal because he holds the same values as you, harm for pleasure being justifiable

you were the first to make a post with an adhom whilst having nothing to say. i drew a clear logic line between the human race and animals
all you have left is muh sentience which holds nothing of value.
im pretty sure the rapist accusation is you projecting wanting to be raped and manhandled like a little girl

>causing harm for pleasure is wrong
there is no such thing as right and wrong

Attached: fuck off massive brain.jpg (1420x1188, 169K)

causing harm to humans for pleasure is wrong. there fixed

Most people don't care about things that don't affect them/ they don't identify with. They don't seek truth or reduction of suffering. Maybe they are just privileged who need to experience suffering and injustice first? I dont know either.

oof
can't refute it
your "clear line of logic" is arbitrary levels of intelligence, you can't comprehend morality or ethics the same was as I can therefore by your values I can rape your mum in front of you and you will have no objections because she's probably as dumb as you are which makes her lesser than I
why?