Why don't fat ugly hairy foreveralone KHV fembots just date fat ugly hairy foreveralone KHV robots, Jow Forums?

Why don't fat ugly hairy foreveralone KHV fembots just date fat ugly hairy foreveralone KHV robots, Jow Forums?

Attached: hello.jpg (1231x930, 310K)

They're both too good for each other.

Fembots aren't real. All the women that come here are dickriding sluts who are able to land dudes that are way out of their league because of how fucked the modern dating scene is.

Because then the genetics of the children they'd produce would be so inconceivably terrible that they would certainly be doomed to an incel life.

Did you just reveal the truth??

You nazi incel!!!!

If it's all about le superiority of le race why do fat ugly women even exist?

mutations. there will always be variations to the "uglier" side of genetics no matter how much you practice eugenics. even if you create a race of Stacies and Chads and murder everyone else they will still have naturally occuring genetic variations which creates some ugly incel offspring.

There are no foreveralone girls. Girls don't have problems getting guys like guys have problems getting girls. A girl's problem is finding a decent guy who's emotionally, mentally, and physically sound, and who doesn't want to just use them for sex.

I'm none of those things and if I ever met a girl that's atleast similar to me
>likes to do alot of sports together
>healthy eating
>loyal & honest
>similar interests
I'd marry her in a heartbeat. Not everyone here is a fat disgusting neckbeard some people are just mentally ill / introverted / not tall enough for women

Because I'm black and would rather go to a concert/go fishing/take LSD than spend a nanosecond watching anime/playing vidya. KV men usually want a pale asian/white shut-in nerdy girl.

Why don't you get a trip already or become a Jow Forums Discord personality, you post here 24/7.

And I've told you a million times, drugs are your only issue. If you won't fix that, stop complaining.

what said. Don't do drugs

It's not even drugs as such, I'd understand if she went to a college party and took something once or twice, but she just has this adamant attitude about it, like it's the most important thing in her life that she will never get rid of. It's really off-putting.

That's not to mention the kind of a nasty lifestyle a woman would have to have in order to be able to get illegal drugs regularly in the first place.

Why are drugs such an issue to incels?

Also black, why not both? You dont just have to be into drugs and go to concerts, you can also enjoy anime and shit too.

Why don't the foreveralone KHV incel Robots date other foreveralone KHV incel Robots?

Attached: bears-kissing.png (540x684, 476K)

Because faggots are gay.

Drugs are a big issue to everyone except other addicts.

Don't forget attractive and moderately abusive. Those are the most important

Muh lgbtqqiiplfhj isn't a choice tho

>moderately abusive.
What?

I'm trying my best to pursue a khhv wizard right now, but it's not working ;-; I just want one below average weeb bf, why is it so hard to get one, reeeeee

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

have sex basement dweller.

You really don't know what kind of men women want nowadays?

I'll be a wizard at this rate.

>I just want one below average weeb bf
Why?

Attached: 1523793298865.jpg (902x713, 82K)

How old are you, user?
>Why?
Why not? Do you not want a gf as well? I'm so lonely, I really, really want a boyfriend ;-;

Lets go on a date then, where do you live?

>baaaaaaaaaaaw
cringe, go back to ED newfag

THIS
is the major problem here

I'd date any robot who lived within an hour of me but robots never say where they live (and Im a jail-fag so thats not really relevant).

>(and Im a jail-fag so thats not really relevant).
What does that even mean?

>have sex basement dwellers
Go dilate tranny

He means prison gay but he thought obfuscating his meaning would be cute and funny. Just ignore him.

>you are a larper and not real you are a larper and not real you are a larper and not real

Attached: 59A1B012-88DB-4AB2-9E78-A797DD43AFBA.jpg (182x249, 6K)

>date/marry an addict whore who will steal/sell all your shit for more fucking drugs and cheat on you while she is fucked up on drugs and has no inhibition

gee, i wonder why

I live in Eastern Europe, what about you user?

I'm not, I'm just lonely ;-; I'm sorry user

Because most women are hypergamous and therefore feel entitled to guys who are at least 3-4 points above their own attractiveness scale. 6/10 roasties want 9/10 Chads and they are not prepared to settle.

If you be my gf I can bring you to the united states, I will love you forever.

i am also from europe suspicious femanon pls contact

I'm sorry user, but I have my responsibilities and family here. I don't think I could get the job I want in the US, and I don't want to leave my parents.

Post your contact info user.

If you were straight, you wouldn't have so much trouble with women. Most incels are homos in denial.

mordo#6093
im going to bed soon though