So do all of yall think minecraft is actually okay or hot meme garbage

So do all of yall think minecraft is actually okay or hot meme garbage

Attached: dbcd6c3fa848a770c87bb9d2dc03d877.jpg (500x750, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VYRAiXB-h0&fbclid=IwAR07QKPUewRqA6Vb5dN_j8DP9bQ1Gr9Px6eAdWdKV3_iS4SGEU7sosw733I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically one of the best games ever made

personally, I think Minecraft is pretty based. comfy atmosphere, variety of objectives and areas to explore. much better than gay society life.

but either way, you don't need to hear what we think in order to validate you enjoying Minecraft. Do and like what you want, even if a few edgy 14-year-olds on a Phillipean Trading Card Forum called it "normie" and "meme garbage"

Goodnight and Sweet Dreams user, you should go to bed soon.

Attached: 1532061639685s.jpg (119x125, 2K)

Minecraft hasn't choose its community

currently hot meme garbage. when the normiefag leave then maybe the game will be great again.

Fun game. I had a week off and my friend and I hopped back into it for shits and giggles and we played for hours a few days. Great throwback and very comfy. Wish I had summer vacation just so we could relive those comfy vidya nights

i genuinely like it, the music is nice. i can't play too long or i start to get an uncomfortable feeling, idk why. the monsters legit spook me too, i can't mine alone lol

Depends on if I'm in a creative mood. Most of the time I'm not. So I usually just boot the game up, generate a creative world, fly around for a bit, then get depressed and quit when I cant think of anything cool to make.

coming from an avid player in the past, It's normie garbage right now and most people in this thread just proves it. god the oldfags are right, Jow Forums's gone to shit. all ruined by losers trying to copy our culture.
>edgy 14-year-olds
eat a dick tranny, swallow it whole. shove the testicles in there also.

Attached: 140761101-288-k94823.jpg (288x450, 18K)

The game itself is pretty great
The fanbase is hot meme garbage
Dont join public servers, join a comfy one with friends or play solo

Why do normies liking the game matter?

>tfw no tall goth gf with purple hair who's built like an enderman
Why even live, lads?

would she make the enderman noises when you're fucking

It's OK, but worse than what it was
Hunger in survival mode was a mistake
The changes to tone down fire were stupid
New updates feel like mods adding random shit and not core changes

My friends have a private server so I don't have to deal with the squeakers
youtube.com/watch?v=6VYRAiXB-h0&fbclid=IwAR07QKPUewRqA6Vb5dN_j8DP9bQ1Gr9Px6eAdWdKV3_iS4SGEU7sosw733I

creepers don't have pickaxe's.

>calls a game normie garbage
>literally using the normie anime reaction image

okay retard

I like minecraft somewhat but it gets old pretty fast once you try out most things

And it's not as comfy as it could be
>music sux
>no seasons
>very few cooking recipes
>very few animals
>graphics grotesquely ugly
>villagers surreal and annoying

Now, if it were more like Animal Crossing...

Attached: javaw 2019-07-24 21-59-52-68.jpg (2560x1440, 620K)

Yes, she absolutely would.

I wanna play it, it looks so comfy with realistic mod. What i hate are "dank memers", they ruin everything

Pretty fun, but only with mods.
My friends and I are working to get those vehicles and a pump working.

I prefer Roblox, I could make so much more on it than Minecraft.

The community however... It's debatable on which one is worst.

Terraria is more fun AND comfy

It's still a good game, I just burnt myself out of it during the alpha/beta era. It's one of the few games that I outright cannot enjoy anymore due to playing it too much, alongside stuff like New Vegas.

Attached: DNnmBa6X0AEm9Il.jpg (144x111, 7K)

The older versions were good before they shifted to some pseudo RPG. Even in survival mode the emphasis was on filling an empty world with your own creations

Minecraft is a nice, relaxing, game. I like putting on some quiet music and just building for fun.

Attached: 1501388789158.png (657x527, 27K)

it's one of the only games i still play now that i take anti-psychotics