Pictures of women in dog collars being walked outside pls

Pictures of women in dog collars being walked outside pls

Attached: 1432306239-screen-shot-2015-05-22-at-105011-am.png (463x422, 378K)

look at this mans expression he is the most based motherfucker

I'm going to cause this specific thread to bump

This is extremely degenerate.

While I have no problem with a girl in a collar I do not understand people and their dogs.

yea extremely based

this desu
walking you gf/bf, okay
keeping a dog and leading it around, no thanks

>video

Id post it but system thinks its a spam.

"Dude Walks His Girl Around The Grocery Store On A Leash And Wearing A Dog Muzzle!"

Site: worldstarhiphop

Attached: 6UyJ5PwOzDoV.jpg (596x360, 25K)

http//youtube.com/watch?v=dzSgAWZVuv8

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Who would walk this one?

Attached: ua2624__61895.1526677255.jpg (1005x1280, 241K)

No, thanks. She's not really what I'm interested in. I want a blushing girl with glasses.

Anodda one

Attached: u_1e8b0222aed5c756daa7c434061919c9_800.jpg (604x453, 85K)

Only if she'll do coke with me

Just another sunny day in russia

Attached: 211212_3.jpg (531x372, 129K)

Another couple outside

Attached: 6c9f6e4s-960.jpg (960x720, 254K)

This is the first girl in this entire thread I'd consider walking.

You just know she's getting fucked proper.

Is there anything worse than advertising one's fetish in public?

Me too, I have a thing for nerdy/goth looking women.

this thread is /b/ tier retarded

Attached: K55208000000000-00-500x500.jpg (500x500, 84K)

shut up and walk me to the money store

In works in that pic because the collar and leash compliments the goth aesthetic and she's not being walked on all fours.

Theoretically, I love the idea of walking a girl around like a dog in public, but in practice I don't want to impose my fetishes on strangers.

Why cant these fucking degenerates keep their depraved sexual fetishes indoors, no need for children to see this disgusting shit. Hope they burn in hell.

I prefer her walking upright, personally.
It's not as blatantly fetishistic and it feels almost like a twisted version of a sweet couple thing.
Also her collar is obviously very pretty with the metal trim. The leash is a little too long, though.

This
And isnt this illegal in anyway? I would be so anxious that someone would say something.

That's exactly it, thanks for explaining it better than I did.

It's not illegal because there's no nudity, but it's still a massive dick move and agreed, while I'm into petplay I would just feel embarrassed and nervous as hell walking someone in public (unless it was in a really secluded area where people weren't likely to show up).

It's humiliating for both participants, but I don't think it's illegal. It's just weird and people WILL stare or try very hard not to stare.
But that's the whole point.

Am I the only one who doesnt find it that rude to stare? Not in their eyes, but just analyze what's going on?
I think it's natural to stare(from a distance) if someone dresses in a way that brings attention to themselves because naturally it's just something that's not common so of course your confused/curious.

It's not necessarily rude, but it's definitely somewhat unpleasant to have people stare at you, which is why if you empathize with the people in question you'll at least try to avoid being blatant about it.
Still, getting stared at is the point of this exercise, so I say stare all you want.

I couldn't walk a girl on a leash without sporting a blue steel hard on the entire time. Holy shit.

Just take your woman on an airplane, leashed and tell the airline she's your emotional support dog

no ins and outs

This seems really fun, I wish I had a gf to walk.

oh sure now it's sexist but when it's the other way around suddenly it's kinky! you know what? fuck everybody

It's not sexist, it's just rude to all the people getting your fetish shoved in their faces. Same goes for when it's the other way around.

i mean, there are people who are willing to call this man a sexist, but when it's the other way around they dismiss it as the man being a perv whos into femdom!
trust me, these type of people exist, they are called feminists

>dominating and dehumanizing women is degenerate
This is why you're all soiboys

Based picture.
10/10

Attached: 1557614074076.png (270x278, 177K)

Yes, but it's okay to be a perv who's into femdom.

Now where is my cute gf who'll walk me on a leash?

It's only degenerate if she doesn't have fun.

bruh she is wearing a diaper lol

>tfw no cute leashed goth gf

Why do the degens who have to share their degeneracy to the world always have that particular look?

Attached: 1563558803539.jpg (600x800, 25K)

a-any more photos of leashed girls in public, anons?

but i'm not a perv, i'm just a beta who deserves to be leashed :(

Being such a perv is what makes you a beta.
At least own up to it and you might get a qt domme gf willing to take you for a walk.