Who were you in high school?

Who were you in high school?
>Mfw I was the Reddit obsessed friendless neckbeard

Attached: images(22).jpg (250x202, 7K)

Vidya obsessed, Jow Forums using fujoshi with similar people as friends and rats for pets. I was annoying af

awkward fucker without friends that pretended to look busy in between periods

Boy who never talked to anyone and always was alone but got a lot of attention from girls. And everyone thought I learned secretly bc I had the best grades even though I always skipped school.

Attached: my life.png (659x693, 442K)

That kid who missed months at a time

delet this plese

Attached: wojak.jpg (208x249, 7K)

im surprised i didnt kill myself back then when i think about it. i skipped school a lot so i could sleep in my bed. i failed most classes. i went to some 6 month "military" program to get my diploma when i was 17.

i knew people in all the different high school circles but i gravitated towards people who i could tell got shit on by bad parents or kids that didnt care

skater, metalhead, stoner. in that order

That stupid annoying kid who was either a victim of bullying or just someone to be tolerated because I wasn't a threat to them or their status, nothing in between that, for some reason I foolishly thought the latter were my friends. Being an adult is so much better because it comes with maturity and clarity, something which I severely lacked during my so called best years.

Attached: 1560947872315.jpg (1280x720, 355K)

>zero friends
>played vidya 6+ hours a day
>unfitting uniform and bad hygiene
>failed every test and exam
>never studied and didn't do any extracurricular shit
>stayed home once or twice a week
>either left school early or showed up 2 hours late every day
>immature for my age

I blame my parents for never bothering to raise me. I had the potential to be normal but I was never shown how to be confident or focused.

Attached: wizard.png (400x400, 147K)

Quite popular, friends with everyone I came into contact with. Now I'm a friendless neet

I had some friends and acquaintances my freshman and sophomore year but I was an overall quiet person who kept to myself and didnt do any extra curricular activities. Never joined clubs. Then I was a complete loner my junior and senior year and I would often times go to the library or the art room, browsing the inter webs. And now I'm officially a NEET who still has no friends

Attached: 3ECE3B07-9283-41BB-8D7B-1B37C8235E76.jpg (750x597, 91K)

I was on good terms with pretty much everyone. No one disliked me. I didn't have problems like having to sit alone at lunch or not getting invited to parties. But I didn't have any real friends.

I'd honestly be surprised if anyone from high school remembers me.

I literally dropped out to do drugs all day. I once visited a school festival with around 16 high on shrooms and mescaline tea and talked shit about spiritual enlightenment and what not. I've been sober for years now but its really boring desu

a pale, gaunt, awkward adolescent, who refused to shake hands or make eye contact with remarkably bad hygiene and hideous teeth

I was the kid nobody knew the name of who spent most of his classes sleeping after playing Guild Wars all night, and just barely got his diploma.

I'd do it again too, Guild Wars pre-EotN was the best fucking shit there's ever been in video games, and I ended up getting a good job anyways.

>long hair covering half of my face
>bad cystic acne
>medium to okay grades, but seen as smart
>typical "geek", plays vidya and shit
>convinced I had aspergers and was acting like sheldon from the big bang theory on purpose
>played up on my weird guy persona for laughs
>somehow had friends
All in all it wasn't that bad. Middle school was hell, though.

Attached: 1543201364357.jpg (572x621, 104K)

I was tall, skinny, ugly AF haircut, wore heavy metal band t-shirts and was overall a giant d bag.

I grew out of it and now have sex with a girl and have a baby

I just came home from school everyday and played WoW until 2 AM.
I never had schoolwork to do cause I breezed through it all.
I burned out hard. The only aspiration I had when I was a senior was to play WoW 24/7.

Attached: 1557400629678.jpg (639x960, 99K)

i was a schizo skater/druggie kid with a decent friend group and 60% of the chads thought i was funny because i didnt give a shit and the other chads thought i was a completely mental freak

Attached: 1553809006447s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

The smelly foreigner .

Lonley racist black metal kid

fifa obsessed guy that cut himself off from chads and staceys, got fat, and hung out with his nerd friends. I had a cute gf the first two years before I got completely into games.

This. I was the ultimate gray man.

I was, and truthfully am, the exact brad. I had many friends, and even attended some parties, but due to being highly religious and fat I never had the true experience.

>I was some retard made trolling and funny moments videos 2012-2015 who then found a small iota of success when making commentary videos in 2016
>graduated and stopped

Kid with no social skills so I acted autistically and annoyingly to get attention.
Realised that all my firends only stuck around because of pity so I stopped doing dumb annoying shit. Instead I was the kid who followed my friends around and barely spoke accept to talk about Jojo occasionally during its hayday.
Continued to be kept around because of pity.

Attached: timetodie.png (157x336, 98K)

world of warcraft playing, Jow Forums browsing, antisocial pagilacci

>shit talker
>total pussy underneath my loud mouth
>had really hot gf wayyyy out of my league since 10th grade
>she left me last semester of sr yr. for chad college cock
>everyone keeps saying "ewww, I can't believe you ever dated user". He's so ugly

>this was me

Attached: Capture.png (466x383, 58K)

Asshole, potential class clown, school shooter type. Had plenty of friends though.

The guy who stayed at home in bed.

>fat
>ugly
>no fashion sense
>only really talked about a few subjects that interested me, like anime, heavy metal music and sciences
>was genuinely confused that people didn't want to talk to me about these things
>orbited girls far beyond my league, didn't realise I made them uncomfortable
>girls only talked to me to ask to copy my homework, I complied because I though that would make them like me
>kept trying to be friends with the boys, despite them making it very clear clear they didn't like me and actively bullying me
>thought people laughing "at" me were laughing "with" me
>didn't develop any semblance of self-awareness until college, started acting like an emotionless robot afterwards
Now that I look back at it, I am the definition of autistic or assburgers. I have never been diagnosed, though, probably because I had very good grades.

Attached: 1565361283967.png (720x644, 39K)

I was the most boring student in the world. That's why I didn't have any friends, nobody wanted to hang out with such a boring nobody.
I was so fucking forgettable that I DIDN'T win the award for most forgettable students, because the organizers legitimately forgot about me.

Attached: 1524330281655.png (593x449, 328K)

i also missed months at a time but then one time i just never came back

I was in HS '08-'11 so thankfully reddit wasn't around as much or from what I remember it wasn't epic popular yet and people didn't fuck with it all the time. I had been lurking since '08ish on the chans and most of my friends thought /b/ and other boards I showed them were fucked up and stupid so they never browsed.

>King of nerds
>Somewhat friendly with jocks, neo nazis and the weed lmao crowd
>That kid everyone wanted to be paired with during a team project
Honestly I was friendly with mostly everyone without a problem but i was still a fucking loser

>Almost everyone in my grade knew me
>friends with juniors and kids from other classes
>Friend group was about 8 people and we used to hang out all the time
Then high school ended, everyone forgot about me, I couldnt make friends in college and now 5 years later I'm neet and here with you fine gentlemen.

Attached: 1565502877702.png (606x558, 411K)

I don't know, every year was completely different for me, and I was held back for the school's fuck up on my transcripts. Literally repeated a whole year because they couldn't prove I passed 9th grade, fuck America and it's worthless and broken education system. On the flip side up until 9th grade I just let NCLB and state tests carry me, homework was pointless and books teach you way better than people ever can.

>The weird guy of the freaks group
>Treated almost everyone as if they were stupid but I wasn't an A+ student I only had good grades when the subject was interesting to me, as a result a lot of people hated me
>Chosen for a math competition but I didn't went to practices at math class so the kicked me out of the team gor being a lazy bum
>Still friends with my school's bestfriend that was very popular in my HS
>Always mocked by someone until I reached 14 years old
>Never asked a girl out because I believed that nobody would want to date me
>After I reached 15 years old only girls did pranks to me
>I'm an sperg so I didn't realise that some of that girls liked me until I started the second year of my degree
>I became a lot more likeable at the college

hey all ya'll, you will know me. i was the cheerleader that smoked weeeeeeeeedddddddd, hahahah

Camo wearing Jow Forums tard.

>brown dude
>Class clown
>All relationships ended up being bittersweet
>Alcoholic as fuck
>Scholarship wrestler and decent judoka
>Only had like 15 friends
>Going to police academy rn

Strange weeb who weirded everyone out by printing out pictures of anime girls on the school library

You had a neo nazi cliche in your high school? Is this common now?

Yeah isn't it normal? We also had goth kids, literal retards, pyros and a lot of other cliches. It wasn't an all out warfare or anything but there were a lot of weirdos.

Where are you from? I went to high school about ten years ago in Maryland and we had "Redneck kids" that would fight the black kids and wear Confederate flags. But that was pretty much it.

Just curious if this new right wing movement is really hitting zoomers or not.

I finished high school about five years ago. I'm from Greece and we have golden dawn members but yeah we also sieg Heil a lot with one of my friend that was a descentant of a Nazi but beside that everyone was cool with everyone

>that bored and tired af metalhead who never talked to anyone and always had headphones on, even during certain classes
>that guy who used to smoke Camel alone because I didn't want to share my cigarettes with all the whores, man and women alike
>that guy who got mediocre grades and barely ever studied, only to surprise everyone when I got way higher than avarage grades during tests
>that guy who hated everything about his high school, from colleagues to teachers and always hanged out with kids from other schools
>that guy who joined book clubs and theatre classes only to enjoy the company of some nice ladies
>that guy who brought alcohol to school
What a time it was...

Attached: 20190811_211334-1.jpg (708x937, 359K)

I wasn't a Chad but I was athletic and good looking if a bit introverted, all the Stacy orbiters chased me at church, but I was too shy and the family was to conservative to allow the most meager of dating type thing plus we lived in a rural area
met a girl online and she made fun of me
ego bruised but kept talking to her, becoming a shut in and fat
kept this up for 5 years
teeth rotted out
picked up alcohol
15 years later of constant drinking posting here
don't be me user

I was that quiet kid failing every class, ditching every other day, and somehow still the teachers pet.

i was the person that had no friends and got bullied.

But it was still the best time of my life because at home i was a giant online troll that hacked many minecraft servers and stuff like that. I was so mighty. Good old times *sip*

>Who were you in high school?
Didn't go to highschool

at lunch I didn't eat anything, I just went straight to the library and worked there without speaking to anyone.

Attached: 1547557837934.png (900x507, 483K)

I was naive and awkward. Let me see if I can paint you a picture.

There was a girl I knew (and liked) and we would always talk and hang out in the hallways during lunch. One time, a friend of hers came walked over and they both started talking to each other. Me being clueless, I just assumed that they were just friends. A few months later, I told her how I felt about her and she told me she was dating someone and that I already knew that. It was at that point I remembered their interactions and how they were all huggy and kissy while I was sitting on the floor, oblivious, eating my lunch and reading manga. I felt retarded and humiliated that day.

Also I did shit like steal stuff for other people in hopes that they would be my friends. I should have been homeschooled.

Attached: 434.png (621x440, 432K)

>advice from a helpful nun
I certainly hope that stayed wholesome and didn't degenerate into anything inappropriate.

It was a bit of an unusual dynamic. Was with the kids that did drugs, but all the popular kids did the same drugs too. I guess if you put it like bottom (literally actual disabled kids that spoke to people about COD for two hours) middle and popular kids. I was always about middle. Doesnt meant I was any less autistic tho. There were never any girls around and the ones that were were repulsed by me. The girls thought I was a junkie freak and the lads thought I was a legend for drinking so much and doing so many different drugs (too many of the normal ones too). I guess I became somewhat cool amongst the guys. (I skipped a preliminary exam because I was In hospital getting my stomach pumped). Still felt alone and depressed as shit. When you yet bad like that people like the idea of you, not actually being with you.

The one who just hung out with a couple of guys at lunch, didn't have close friends, wasn't a nerd or bullied but wasn't popular. Didn't interact much with girls. Probably pretty average for most people on here.

that one skinny edgy kid with a leather jacket who had been drinking and cutting himself since the age of 12

Obsessing over your high school days is likely a big reason why you have stagnated as a person into your twenties.

If you were anything but "the ghost," you are NOT a robot and need to LEEEEEEEEAVE

Was in marching band and on the basketball team, just another face in a sea of faces.

>tfw I still am a (Jow Forums) obsessed friendless neckbeard and a virgin aswell

Did track, gamed, was pretty chill. Overall I'd say I was pretty average, not popular but not hated either. One of my friends called me the most average person ever, kind of agree with him.

>be really annoying kid in school, awkward and really arrogant, do basically no work
>2 friends to talk to, constantly hiding away in the back of the school away from other people
>make noise in class, be a big faggot, always trying to get attention and be the funny guy
>thinking about hs not long ago, wondering why I was never bullied when I probably deserved it
>realise why
>they all genuinely thought I was a retard
one of my friends was big in the SPED unit, and he had obvious SPED friends we would sometimes talk to and I think that didn't help. If he counted as autistic it wasn't far for people to assume I was as well (i'm undiagnosed). SPED unit was a big presence at hs so there was no way you could get away with bullying tards.

Attached: 1565487189273.png (633x758, 34K)

>fat autistic nerd
>not the brightest but always the life of the party
>ironically had no friends and often ate lunch right outside of the next class I had
>usually browsed my phone on my off time

Attached: 70448167_p0.png (1362x1891, 653K)

Everyone was chill with me and liked/knew me, which spawned a few people who hated me for literally no reason. Done got diddled and the diddlers spread rumours, which got mixed bs callers and believers. was a real fun time

that skinfatty who always cracked jokes, but deep inside was a bit sad.

I'll be ur fren qt :)

I was some outcast with like 8-12 friends who were girls and 4 who were guys. Never got any though because im sexually innocent and retarded to this day. Now im a lonely fuck.

I had friends, but they would all pick other friends over me given the opportunity.

Also played mad vidya and was a famous retard on iFunny

>I was some outcast with like 8-12 friends
>who were girls and 4 who were guys
that's not outcast you dumb fucking failed normie that's a huge circle of friends.

I was still an outcast, I just had outcast friends. We were nothing compared to the horde of normie groups.

Edgy jokes beta autist

I was the class clown that was an average student that was called cute by most girls and they always teased me. Once i was at a party and they tried to drug me lmao. Everyone was pretty much cool with me and i was king of the betas and cuda easily created a beta uprising but didnt

Quiet but nice loner kid who everyones friendly to

victim complex having failed normie retard. can't accept you were normal so you have to convince yourself you're special by claiming your huge friend group filled with women was an outcast society.

Bored? why not check this cool server, full of hot lewds of feemales annd traps!

discord gg/7e5ce36

>friendless looser
>skipped school to stay in bed watching anime
>somehow decent grades in the end but shitty diploma because skipping
>only people i talked to were my parents

now working from home, no friends and actually not sad

>tfw I was so quiet I had girls asking me in my last week of class if I was new

I was a ghost. My only friend became a Stacy tranny later on.

Attached: cover_your_toes.png (791x587, 54K)

Virtually every single creative project or presentation I've done, from middle school up until the second year of college, was related to vidya games.

Fuck off you fucking normalfag. Why do you normalfags insist on pretending you aren't

i had bunch of friends and they all fucked me over by grade 12

Attached: 1554954049986.png (500x500, 170K)

are you me? sounds like me from high school

Attached: 1563842289774.jpg (320x235, 18K)