/drugfeel/

wake and bake edition

Attached: 1565197844132.png (888x894, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/NBZye0gRtwAtS8Fh6xwy_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goddamn I fucking love cocaine

just send me to hell already, please.
It's too much.
I can't take it.

This man need some ket.

love me some weed and hash right when i wake up
life ain't so bad right now tbqh

Attached: 1562201594678.jpg (762x800, 258K)

Morelike I need 400mg of tramadol and a bottle of whiskey. Fuck this twatting planet.

hehe.
Everything was fucked from the beginning guys.
Gunna go OD on heroine.

Here's to shitting my pants down town when the dealer's late

Anons how long can 20 x 5mg dexamphetamine pills keep me awake for with appropriately spaced dosing? I recently lost my job, so I have an abundance of free time which I want to binge but also use productively.

Woke up and took some Kratom that came in the mail yesterday. Feeling nice.

Attached: 5E9D5B59-49B4-481C-9514-A6DFE0F790E1.jpg (651x657, 81K)

Satanic trips of truth aside, probably not a good idea

how do female protagonists get you high? are you a feminist or something?

why do ket when you can do literally any other RC disso.
I mean unless you're rolling in money, in which case I'd go for the ket too.

If you want to be productive it's better to actually get some sleep my dude.

Ket ease depression for most people.

good morning drugfeel!
its been a while
how are you doing drugfriends?
im moving in a few days!
hope youre all doing well
im doing okay
i got a car seat for my baby
shes getting so big and cute!
godspeed user
learn to spell heroin tho baka

Attached: 1551908323105.jpg (600x800, 72K)

Me too friend. But I do freebase. Shit is amazing.

Attached: 3th337ia.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

t.me/joinchat/NBZye0gRtwAtS8Fh6xwy_g

Come and join the official telegram.

About to go to rehab tommorow, liked my dxm way too much

Wakey wakey Sunday bois

Bakey* is what I meant to type and I am originally original

drugs dont make me feel good anymore. they make feel bad and weak. im done, ill sit out the wd.

Attached: p5230231-large (1).jpg (926x541, 54K)

Can't take it.
So stressed I can't even move to do anything.
Smoke weed just increases it
I have been doing this for 23 years.
I am beyond help.

Attached: 1565205825993s.jpg (242x250, 6K)

That's what I'm saying. In some cases the RC dissos like 3-meo-PCP work even better for most people.

>tfw share a house with 6 people that I barely know
>smoking is uncomfortable because they might be getting annoyed with the weed smell, althought no one has complained in 5 months yet
Fuck, I need to find a house for myself

Any of you guys still fuck around with synthetic cannabinoids? I wish the first and second gen were still around. a select few really did rival THC as long as you were smart about your doses.

Man I was watching pulp fiction in theater the other day heard lance go
>coke is dead as dead heroin is back baby

Really wish that was true. Real heroin is beautiful. It will bring a tear to my eye. Too bad it doesnt last.

I've thought about trying some (probably whichever ones people consider the best) but they're hard to find even on RC sites and the whole convulsions/psychosis stuff sorta scares me away from it

There is not a whole lot of info on them anymore, its weird because they use to be very popular within the scene.

I was close to trying some out since I was low on money, but I went from NEETbux to schizobux which was a 25% increase, so I'll just stick to comfy weed.

probably dropped off right around the time that people figured out full cb1 agonists were toxic mate

are we talking about a real baby or a schizophrenic delusion baby

BAHAHAHA THIS NIGGA HAD TO GO TO REHAB FOR FUKKIN COUGH SYRUP WHAT A LOSER jk man good luck and stay strong i hope you make a full recovery and go on to live a fulfilling life

ran out of money for drugs. I will buy more once I go back to work this week after NEETing for a while now

what is NEETlife worth without drugs

i wish i was a woman so i could whore myself for drugs

just get plastic surgery, and go to the gym, and eat healthy and use skin products and maybe just maybe you can sell yourself for 50 dollars an hour

>Goddamn I fucking love cocaine
How does doing coke feel? Does it just give you a happy hyper feeling or what

Usually its pretty shitty becuase its cut with shit, the one time I got good stuff was a strange experience. You obviously are stimmed up but at the same time you are fairly relaxed. a weird combo of stimulated and relaxing. I could either lay down on the couch and kick back or get up and move around and get stuff done.

pure cocaine is the holy grail of drugs, and the price shows it.

modafinil experience?

For about 30 minutes and then you feel like you have the flu

i always just assumed that was the side effect of cuts

honestly not worth much, imo. makes time go by so much faster, makes escapism more immersive. without drugs the days really drag on. I usually pick up assignments at an agency for 3-4 months and work like a dog plus overtime, then I take a couple months off with all my savings and splurge on drugs. I'm going to have to start saving and making a budget for drugs though, or else I will never be able to get my shit together.

you could always whore yourself out to gay guys for meth

why does psychonaut wiki say that coke lasts 10 to 90 minutes lmao
that's a pretty big range

that sounds pretty comfy desu, way better than having 2 days beetween wageslaving

You could have the purest coke in the world and it wouldn't last longer than 30-40 minutes. That just how the pure chemical is desu.

oh yeah but i mean the flu part, i'll know one day when i synthesize my own coke from imported coca tea.

oh yeah for sure. I have the couple months of vacation to look forward to and the agency loves me because I'm a hard worker. they had no idea I was popping addies and smoking weed on my breaks

could always try growing yourself to cut down on costs, that goes very well with NEETing

you make a great point. my neighbour grows and he just harvested his weed, I should do the same

Has nobody here experimented with it?

i'm finally high again. now i am happy :)

Attached: 1554059978114.jpg (367x446, 41K)

I haven't used modafinil itself but I've fucked with adrafinil and flmodafinil. I'd place them squarely in caffeine tier- no recreational value, only good for keeping you awake.

a baby is a baby!
and its my baby
holly is beautiful
i love her so much
heres her with her babysitters!

Attached: babyholly.jpg (2140x2853, 1.27M)

>Going to do 2nd DXM plat tonight
Man I've stayed away from weed so I can get a better job but no luck of any other jobs calling.
At this point I just want to become a neet and just kill myself once my parents die.

Attached: D9thUIvVAAEwXd3.jpg (956x956, 150K)

because there is a big range of quality of coke and peoples tolerance.

Drank for the first time after going dry for a week. Only had 8 or so beers and still was throwing up all this morning where I used to have a 12 pack and then some, guess my body had started adjusting alread

What's the best market these days? I used to go on Dnm back in the day to keep up to date but that's gone now.

so I was wondering, why is coke so much worse for your heart than any other drug that is a vasoconstrictor?

tapering off from my 7 day adderall binge down to 40mg today tuesday is going to be hell.

i keep saying every month when i get my script i'll sell what i need to and get rid of the rest but i always end up abusing it. i need the $$. plus it sucks to not have any when i actually need it. i will try harder next month.

Currently waiting for mine. What vendor do you buy from? I used original harvest this time.

do not do this. lack of sleep + amphetamines = psychosis. you will lose your mind.

eat.
drink water.
get 8 hours.

you will be far more productive

I really want to try Phenibut but currently on accutane. Can't tell if it will harm/kill me.

Attached: 1560318489369.jpg (500x333, 70K)

got a bong today its like a mushroom hehe
going shrooming tonight too, wish me luck brothers

why does food taste so much better when you're high?

Last time was around May, then my last source went dark. Done pure compound for 10 years. I really miss the early noids. The new stuff was too psychotic and toxic. Still enjoyed them but 018 and 2201 was some of the best highs I've ever had, clear too. A bit too much paranoia in those early ones but the rush was very stim like. I have a detailed document on 018 synthesis but I can't verify the technique, neither do I have the chem knowledge and equipment to pull it off safely or cleanly. It's just something I contemplate to relive those highs from a decade ago since sourcing first generation noids is like finding a unicorn.

I hate to say it but due to the toxicity of the most recent noids along with a lack of good highs, the noid scene died.

Anyone here done heroin? Im thinking of trying it.

What do you guys think about cbd hemp flowers? I was an heavy thc smoker before and after a long break I smoked some cbd flowers, I only tried two strains at the moment, one had really low effect, it was calming and relaxing but not high/cannabis-like at all, it wasn't shit but I would recommend it more to people that just want "medical" effect and the other one was quite good it has clearly a high very low in comparaison to smoking thc with no tolerance but quite good in comparaison to thc with huge tolerance as I was smoking before.

people who go to bed and wake up every day dead sober are uptight and weird to be around
they're so serious about pointless things happening

Attached: 1564675995017.jpg (601x625, 37K)

I WANT METH SO BADLY BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 7b9.jpg (600x600, 28K)

my half ounce is coming today after four shit years of sobriety. first time in years I've felt genuine excitement

Downed this bottle of Robocough and now we wait lads..

Maybe bigger rush of dopamine, idk

Attached: 1565221449509.jpg (957x957, 77K)

To avoid the ass-taste of the liquid I suggest getting the pills. Work just as well and none of the ugly taste.

I was a heroin addict off and on for a couple years, tho that was back when fentanyl wasn't a presence where I live. It's great tho, sniffing>shooting in general, lasts like twice as long.

Robocough is cheaper and faster. Their new flavor is alright tasting if you mix it with soda.

Attached: D9u5bsRUwAAMS7b.jpg (956x956, 127K)

my dealer is going away for a week and i don't have enough money to buy a big bag fuckkkk

If you always buy from him ask him if you can do a I.O.U. user and say you'll pay him back once he comes back. I'm sure he'll let you do it.

Attached: DlwBI76UwAEsTPC.jpg (955x955, 57K)

love eating ice cream while high

Try cereal with ice cold milk and put your bowl in the freezer 20mins before

just woke up and boutta hit it feelsgoodman what yall doin

have you tried changing up strains if that's a possibility? i like smoking sativa when i want to be productive and indica/hybrid to get high and hang out. maybe works for you?

Waiting for the dxm to hit it's been like 2months since i've last done this I think, how about you f@m?

Attached: DvraFioUUAAK7ME.jpg (994x1200, 142K)

just trying to stay alive mentally and get through the day. im almost outta weed though :(

i cant remember rn is it easy to get on dxm i think you just need to buy the right ingredient or whatever right?

You can just buy Robocough the bottle and chug it and it's a guaranteed 2nd plat. It's on sale right now you get 2 bottles for like $7. I love weed but fuck every job where I live drug tests for it even though it's legal. If that little shit didn't exist you bet my ass would be smoking weed everyday. What you smoking on?

Attached: DbT1G_nV0AA8MAI.jpg (750x1000, 62K)

nothing special just a cali cart. letting my battery charge for a sec, though, since its kinda low

Vaping is so good for poorfags. Makes your weed last so much longer.

yea definitely. would wanna get a vaporizer if i could save up a bit on the side, though

Im baked. Someone say hi

sup dude im baked myself hows your day

Good bro. My dad still doesnt know im baked or smoke weed.

Fuck. Wbu your parents

Anyone here have experience with DMT? Whats it like and is it hard to get?

My mom's old so she can be a dumbass but she's chill and I just kinda keep it to myself anyway so I'm not obnoxious about it

I want to pick up some form of smoking but it's too fucking expensive and it'll fuck my lungs anyways so not really worth it.

you can do edibles, user, there are other ways if you really want to

My mom is 47 yo
How old urs

he might've meant some form of smoking as in smoking any thing, not just weed

Fug the itching I forgot about this part

Attached: DbT1G_hVQAE90_O.jpg (750x1000, 71K)

no no, I want to smoke. Tobacco, Cannabis, whatever the fuck. Doesn't matter so much whats going into my lungs as the delivery method does.