Dear incels

Dear incels,

Have you ever looked from the opposite perspective? I'm gonna share my story. You can call me a slut, degenerate or whatever, I just want to share my story. As a below-average looking shut-in fembot I never gave dating a chance. However, someone said that I had to try tinder and I wouldn't even have to make the first step, they'd come "flooding to me like a tidal wave".

Sceptically I downloaded the app and before even having a profile picture or a bio written, some guys had already liked me. When my profile was complete I already had 32 likes. I went to work and during my break I saw tinder saying "99+ likes" and I instantly froze, I thought it was a joke.

I started swiping like a maniac, just everything to the right like all males presumably do (because 10 had liked a completely blank profile). Match after match started rolling in. I couldn't even swipe properly due to the "It's a match!" pop-up every time!

When I was out of likes I put away my phone, finished work and returned home. I opened my phone only to see I got bombarded by messages by people of all kinds!

I had a vast array to choose from: muscular gym rats, incels, average joes, people with similar hobbies, people with odd habits. Their responses also varied from instant sexual talk to some saying just "hi" whereas some managed to lead a pleasant conversation (potentially leading to a date).

At this point, I finally regained some happiness after I had a few months of personal shit. There was one friendly guy (virgin) who stood out and I decided to give it a shot and go for a date. That's when I got my first kiss, we fondled a little bit, second and third base came and then... my first time sex. It felt so amazing.

After he stayed the night and went home in the morning after we had sex for a second time. When he was gone I looked at my phone (which I had left unattended since the date started) and saw that I was yet again bombarded on tinder with messages.

(will continue in comments)

Attached: 70b.gif (420x236, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/g41K3pxh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fembots are just Stacies
More news at 11

Who's shining the symbol? You're not needed, LARPman, go back to your hole.

tldr slut, degenerate femoid

Yeah, I'm sure that you left the (former) virgin even though he was nice and probably cared about you.
No shit, you have it easy. When did eanyone suggest otherwise.
All I want is a relationship with someone nice.

is the red pill considered inceldom?

OP is a sad, strange little man...

Okay so Jow Forums says I am posting non-ASCII text, which is bs. I'm gonna post my story in pastebin then:

pastebin.com/g41K3pxh

The message that stood out this time was from a muscular guy who was clearly only there for sex. I had nothing official with that guy earlier and I didnt wanna go all in on the first date I ever had so naturally, I wanted to explore some of the chances that were being thrown on my path. In the afternoon he arrived at my apartment and well, let's say that the sex was almost incomparable to that first guy. It was so much better and I just had such an extreme joy from doing it. When he left in the evening I immediately started texing guy 1 about future dates.

I planned a second date with guy 1 a week after, but couldn't resist to check tinder again on that Friday. Eventually I gave in to the temptation and started dating a second guy, who shortly after turned from love interest to FWB. Weeks went by and eventually I lost interest in both guy 1 and 2. So in the month of July I basically did nothing else than spending my summer holiday dating and having sex. At one occasion I switched Tinder's preferences to men and women and within 3 days I had my first lesbian encounter. It was fun, but it was a one off. I never felt attracted to a girl but I guessed that if there was a moment to try, this was it.

Its now the start of August (I began in June). I have had sex with 1 girl and 7 guys, one of which I am dating at the moment. At first I felt a bit guilty, but not anymore. I've had wonderful experiences and I am finally not alone anymore. I have decided though, to not fuck with others whilst dating anymore.
Now tell me: would you go for the ugly (pic related) and bitter women if you also had a range 8 out of 10 cute and nice women waiting in line to fuck or date you? You wouldn't either, and that is why women do not date you. I know that it's harsh but how can you blame us when you all literally flock to us, even if our profiles are blank? Women are just capitalists, we see what the market offers and pick the best. You would do the same.

Attached: 4968629865_1e605f1c8b.jpg (420x335, 33K)

He was nice but every conversation came to a stalemate etc, and not many of our interests overlapped.

Love and sex intertwine, but are completely different. You can consider someone cute, fuckable and nice, but those are not all the qualities needed for a relationship.

No, it's completely fine to go MGTOW or whatever the red pill is. I can understand you don't wanna live with women or see us as degenerates for this behaviour.

Inceldom is basically blaming others for your own sexual shortcomings in my opinion. Some people just have a better market value than you, you have to get over that. Once you can't and become even uglier and more bitter, that's where inceldom begins.

So, you ARE a slut. Well, color me surprised, you goddamn roastie. I bet this isn't even a real story, just a bait-y larp. It was a successful larp, though, since it managed to make me reply. Good work, OP. Now go fuck yourself

Attached: c5a60f4475fb1d6ab7e458445420f7ad79cf4ae3_s2_n2.jpg (1250x1252, 240K)

There's nothing to bait or LARP. And perhaps I am a slut after all.

Point is that nobody on this board can answer my question because they're choking in their salt: would you date someone like yourself if there were hundreds of better alternatives right at your doorstep?

The only coping mechanism you have is yelling "slut, thot, whore" etc... But in the end, that will not help you an inch. Your evasiveness to answer the question demonstrates exactly why incels have become bitter: unwilling to accept the hard reality.

You depraved WHORE,of course I'd date someone I loved genuinely and sincerely, even if this someone wasn't the prettiest woman on the planet. Even if there were "better" alternatives available to me.
Why the fuck you degenerate sluts can't seem to comprehend the concept of self-restraint and sincere love?

You're the type of capitalist that prioritizes short gains over everything else. Which is one of the main reasons why, even in this shit world where ugly sluts like you can have 8/10+ men lining up for a chance to stick their dicks in you, there still are plenty of women who do not behave like you and act at least slightly reasonable when picking their partners. You're having fun now, but years down you're very likely to end up with unfulfilling, bad relationships that don't last and either become a single mom or just a bitter loner.
Yes, most of the loser men on this board will also be bitter loners in the future, but they didn't have much of a choice in the matter, while you clearly did. And obviously most of the people here wouldn't make a great choice of bf for anyone, but that's beside the point.

Except that there is much more to love than merely attraction. You'd jump on the single first and best opportunity and doubling down on whatever red flags there might be, as long as you can keep her for the long term.

The guys I dated were fun for sex and did seem nice at first but almost zero of our interests overlapped. I might be shut-in, but I wanna see the world. I can't travel with someone who can't be arsed to go further than their local supermarket.

I agree that I fucked too fast after my first date without exploring his personality more, but at least I'm not doing that anymore.

However, with every date I found someone matching my interests more. Heck I'd even date a 5 if he's a better fit than an 8. But don't blame me for prioritising an 8 over a 5 when the 5 has zero redeeming qualities.

>Women are just capitalists, we see what the market offers and pick the best.
Literally a psycho-social catastrophe. You are equating human beings to a commodity. Once sacred covenants rendered down to an online service. But you're right it's not your fault and it's not women's fault or men's fault.
It's James Watt's fault. People were never meant to organize on levels higher than that of the familial tribe.

Attached: 1520792582494.jpg (417x749, 63K)

>Heck I'd even date a 5 if he's a better fit than an 8
This is what you should've figured out before becoming a full-time whore. Then you might realize that tinder is not the way to go for finding someone you can love and settle down with, and you're set for not failing at life on ultra-easy mode.

Well, what else would I have to do on tinder? Not date the most appealing ones yet going for the zitface who starts the convo with "you probably matched me by accident"?

Wait, are you actually making this argument thinking that men get the same amount of attention as women on dating apps? How naive are you?

No, I am not. I am saying: "If the roles were reversed, you'd have done the same".

ofc i know that most men get almost 0 attention on tinder

>Except that there is much more to love than merely attraction
So you agree with us and in the end you might end up with an incel, who isn't necessarily the most attractive person in the "market". Good job slut.
Although for me, attractiveness is essential. I'd rather be alone than date a whorish below average like you.

I'm tired of this soulless larping. I'm just wasting my time.
If you're trolling everyone in this thread, just know this: you ARE a whore, a slut, a bitch, a prostitute, etc. and no amount of sophisticated rationalizations and contrived justifications will ever change that.
I at least hope you'll one day comprehend the concepts of genuine love and devoted commitment, because it's clear you rotten mind has no idea what these are.
Now begone, you skank

Lol I'm still 19. It's not that I've grown addicted to sex or relationships (well, I was at first, but it has calmed down a lot now).

This experience has granted me enough confidence to go out in real life and start "normal" dating, or just going to the club etc.

I could even pretend this all never happened and start with a clean slate, which future male would know about my past other than those I dated?

Ah, I meant: "if you're NOT trolling (etc.)", as in "if you're telling the truth"

Might. But that chance is slim seeing the amount of men with potential who do look kinda decent. It's almost like statistics, chances of it going wrong are small and there's always a new start (be it with or without tinder).

Putting aside the fact that women inherently become unable to settle down once they become whores, your solution to your problem of becoming undesirable for serious relationships is lying? You think you can build a bright future on that foundation? This
>well if things get a bit hard I can always just get another guy
kind of thinking is exactly what will lead to your ruin.

Cute reply, almost as salty as Jordan's dead sea.

I didn't mean lying. I meant it's not like men suddenly don't stop giving attention anymore when someone has had a lot of sex. You can hardly tell that at face value (unless someone starts looking "thotty").

And yeah, I won't cuck myself into an everlasting cycle of doubling down. I will be hard in my selection procedure, but if someone good comes along I'll try to make it work.

However, if that good someone turns into an ass over the time of the relationship and I can't get it to work anymore between us, then I'm not gonna double down and stay with him when there are many better opportunities.

LOL you go grrrl, get it out of your system. Fuck around, travel the world, try every drug once and party hard. Your beta male husband will be waiting for you when you're finally ready to settle down for something serious at age 35.

Attached: 1561183031468.png (480x480, 254K)

What makes you think these decent looking men with potential will be willing to stay with you long term? And I mean in a real relationship, not some fake shit in which all he does is fuck you from time to time and then you cry when you realize it. It's as if you had forgotten your thesis. We'd do the same too.

Nice larp. I wonder how many people in this thread are aware yet replying out of boredom. A theatre of puppets

should have disciplined yourself into not being a useless whore because you wanted some attention.
now nobody will want to marry you except for some settling betas at 30

Damn you didn't learn shit in school huh. Better find your dumbass a proper partner to depend on, woman

This reads like bad literorica written by an incel who has never even talked to a woman as an adult.

>dear incels, do you ever think about how great women have it?
No, I dont think anyone here thinks about that ever

Veryo good larp. You got me 5p reply

>Now tell me: would you go for the ugly (pic related) and bitter women if you also had a range 8 out of 10 cute and nice women waiting in line to fuck or date you?

Are you trying to tell incels that the Pareto Principle exists? That's the cornerstone of being an incel. I think you just want attention, troll or otherwise.

Attached: 1539863632438.jpg (238x357, 29K)

Yeah yeah we cant blame you now listen closely you piece of shit, what the fuck are you doing on this board????????? Fucking fuck off and leave us alone.

This is probably a LARP but im going to reply out of boredom,
I cant wait for realistic AI powered sex dolls that will be (in looks and personality) a 10/10, then whores like you wont get any attention and will be forced to actually become intersting and will be forced to have something to offer other than your most holes, if you are a calling women capitalists, you can figure it out by yourself how its going to be for women once the oversaturated market gets drained by a replacement good that is better than the original.

That's some Jow Forums-Jow Forums-talk

You're just showing the dating inequality that exists between men and women. Even ugly women can fuck dozens of men. Women are bombarded with sexual choices and make the sexual selections.
Men do not. Men need looks, a pick up line, follow up lines, excess income... where woman can barely hold a fucking conversation.

Women were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didnt stop to think if they should, they have destroyed monogamy and the traditional family while being sheltered from the consequences from more than 3 generations as i wrtie this reply, enjoy hypergamy while it last because your whole gender will pay the price