When did he become such an insufferable leftist? The last show was unbearable

When did he become such an insufferable leftist? The last show was unbearable.

Attached: file.png (804x834, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2t5v5S0UuOg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ez-gIt08I
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2019/07/31/man-denied-bond-detroit-motorists-beating-death/1871503001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has big ears, a big nose and weird eyes.

thats what makes money. its as simple as that

Fuck h3 he is unfunny and hasn't even had an interesting guest in ages.

>watching a jew for his opinions
this dude was funny a few years ago but now he's become outspoken and is literally doing everything he can to make money.

Homoface

Haven't watched since Bill burr made Ethan reveal how fucking autistic he actually is. I had been hoping it was a joke, part of his fat dumb guy persona but nah, that's what he is. Also a dumb jew, blabbing on uselessly so he can sell you 5 products every 30min. Saw he had yang on and it seems like some vaguely specific pandering for new viewers so he can sell them some dumb jewy shit too

Attached: 1564079767698.jpg (480x476, 21K)

he's a jew , that should be enough a red flag

>When did he become such an insufferable leftist?
He's a fucking yid, what did you expect?

he was never funny
now he was extremely subservient to yang
it was a disgrace

dudes a mess. hate to admit i found him funny at one point 4 years ago. you know your a shit podcast host when your fucking tech guys are more interesting to listen to

This.
I had a really bad gut feeling watching every one of Ethan's more recent videos. I watched the long ass "H3 exposed" vid by that budget idubbbz fellow (forgot his name) and he was right on every single point. Ethan is a hack. He'd greedy, selfish, manipulative and not funny anymore. And Hila is enabling him. Watch that video if you don't believe me.

That's because the crew has nothing to lose. Being a part of a crew with personality adds on to the job of being a Technical Director or Camera Operator.

I'm speaking from experience whenever I was TD or Camera. The producers and directors I've had in the past are a riot.

link the video then u freak

He's always been left leaning, he's just become more sheepish as he grew larger for some reason. Lot more at stake maybe.

No idea who this is, but he has a really good hairline for someone with so many grays.

He unironically looks like a younger Harvey Weinstein.

That vid also helped seal the deal, can't remember the kids channel name but I'm pr gd sure it's nerdy and authentic iirc. That was around the same time as the bill back lash so it really turned me off for good. He's just a lazy POS doing lame podcasts to shill products. The Bo Burnham interview was shit, and the John tron one was shit. 2 missed opportunities to really fucking stand out and autistic Ethan really fucked it up. Hope his baby has downs lol

Even sadder now that old Billy has gone full lefty. Can't stand to listen to TMMP any more. Last time I caught an ep he started talking about how he had white priveledge in a completely serious manner. Only a couple of years ago did he let loose on that faggy BBC radio interviewer on how bullshit the term 'white priveledge' is and here we are today..

Just have to accept people change but i've pretty much ran out of this style of comedy to watch/listen.

He's just a dude. I don't know why you expect him to be a 200IQ chad saint

He was literally never funny, are you user the age of 21 user? Perhaps it's funny if you viewed it as a child

Attached: 1563119456860.jpg (400x400, 24K)

How long until he turns out to be a child molester?

Attached: 1556280957822.jpg (443x462, 53K)

Was phonefagging, sorry.
youtube.com/watch?v=2t5v5S0UuOg
It's fucking long and has some kinda cringy comedy skits strewn throughout, but the overall message is clear and true. Ethan's autism is quite the rabbit hole.

Him being a leftist is what made him insufferable to you? His general stupidity made me give up on him a while ago.

He was funny initially because his whole gimmick was mimicking Sam Hyde. After he tried doing something else he just got cringier and cringier.

Well it does exist, user. Most white people just don't know it because it seems normal to them. They think white privilege means you're getting monthly white checks in the mail, not the fact that you can take a road trip and not have to research a list of sundown towns to make sure you don't accidentally stop in any.

He's always been a boomer jew pretending to be hip with the kids. He's old and he doesn't get it but he pretends he does. He is literally no different than those adds using memes to try and sell to children.

He made 1 or 2 good videos that went viral and then used his jew powers to connect himself with the "hip and cool kids" such as philthy Frank ect ect. Because he had made at least 1 good video he managed to trick everyone into believing he wasn't just an old kike faggot. He's slowly been showing his true colors more and more, believing that he has reached celiberty status. Nobody ever gave a shit about his opinions. Nobody ever gave a shit about his personality. Nobody ever gave a shit about the podcast.

Here are the only things of significance he's ever done and they are only decent because he had good timing when vaping was just getting big.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M

youtube.com/watch?v=d7ez-gIt08I

Attached: 1565142046276.png (854x974, 1.05M)

He's not that old. He's only like 32.

>people change
The thing is he didn't. He's always been a jew. He noticed that right wing thought was getting popular so he used it to gain a following. Now that his right wing people have stopped watching he's pandering to the left now.
He doesn't believe he has white privelage or that white privelage is nonsense, all he believes is whatever will make him the most money.

Cursed(Blessed) Image

I assure you whites have to be very careful not to end up in the wrong areas lest they get beaten to death and robbed after a minor traffic accident.

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2019/07/31/man-denied-bond-detroit-motorists-beating-death/1871503001/

He's 34 and it doesn't matter. He has always been older than everyone else and has always been a spiritual boomer.

>2019
>believing niggers still get lynched
I wish I lived in your reality.

There are other things that fall under white privilege. It's not really privilege, it's just white normalcy. Whites live more normal lives while others have to deal with other disadvantages.

No such thing as "normal" retard.

He was never good. His wife is top notch though. Id impregnate her with my goy semen and make mutt Jew babies

his most popular video, vape nation, is based on an idea george miller aka filthy frank had come up with and told him about

True. But stealing jokes pales in comparison to the other shit he has done. He's just a gross narcissistic fucker.

You're pretty fucking stupid, aren't you?

She's barely a Jew. Her 23andme said she was only 3% Ashkenazi (Ethan was 99%).

Has he apologized yet for trying to scam people with that fake mental help service?

No, I'm just aware that people's lives are different. White privilege is being able to illegally come to the United States from Canada or Europe and never being questioned on your immigration status, even if you barely speak English. People just assume you're here legally.

There are different kinds of Jews user. I doubt an Ethiopian Jew would have much ashy Nazi DNA.

Dont take away my dreams

His chimp wife slowly poisoned his mind like roasties tend to do.

i also used to found him great when he made reaction videos.

Or I suppose I could breed Ethan while the wife watches. Either or.

Maybe the .exe videos were funny, but he was always a faggot

I want to cuck Ethan Klein so hard bros it's not fair.

Yeah, but who cares about non-Ashkenazim? Ashkenazim are the high IQ variant of Jew who rule the world. 90% of American Jews are Ashkenazi and this number was even higher in the past.

you should have dropped him as soon as he started talking about politics, he does no research and even admits he isn't smart himself

>thats what makes money. its as simple as that
Dank memers in highschool don't want to hear liberal politics, in fact they prefer trumpist shit

I hate this stupid ass argument. I expect him to not be a retarded leftoid

Ethan is almost 35 years old. High schoolers and "dank memers" aren't his target audience anymore. And humor doesn't earn big bucks anyway, his shitty sellout podcast does.

Same
Burr really cucked him hard.

ethan has always been a faggot! his right winged statements were gay, his left winged statements are gay! fuck h3h3 and fuck everyone who ever liked him

But it DOESN'T! that's what bugs me! Any attempt to pander, ghostbusters, that black kid movie, etc. fails miserably. The left is viciously vocal, but enough of a minority or enough of a two faced whore that doesn't care, that it doesn't translate into anything! Why do people not get this!?!

Ignore them and they go away. Any response just feeds them.

h3h3 makes more from a podcast than he did from even his most viewed comedy video

They take things that already have had success, star wars, pokemon, spiderman, etc and fill it with political correctness aka black people and other undesirables.
It's about getting the message out and heard.

They can't do it with originality so they fill well established franchises (remake after remake after remake after remake) with it and human billboards will be happy to play along if they have a chance at earning an extra dollar, morality be damned.

Video games do it too, fill up ww2 shooters with mumble rapping retards and women with makeup on, or those shit wolfenstein games.

The only "white privilege" that exists is being able to get a white gf

I used to like him back in the day when he made reaction videos. He was infinitely better when he didnt give a fuck because he wasnt popular and would do shit like film a video with his shirt over his head

The fame completely destroyed him. not because it went to his head, but because he is too nervous and cares too much what people think. Now he wont do anything without planning and thinking it over 5 times and you can tell.

He stopped uploading videos to the main channel and he himself said it was too stressful to try and make them meet the high standards he had for himself. The h3h3 content cop you could see he plans out each podcast beat by beat on a google doc. Every question, point and joke is written down and pre planned. Ethan clearly does not have a talent for live entertainment or interviewing but does it because its more money for less work since hes already popular

Dude white people don't care. They only "care" when their job is on the line because it'd inconvenience them to lose it and less efficiently provide for their families, a quintessentially white priority.

Our ancestors did a better job then yours. They built a better country than yours. Deal with it and accept white privilege or get a disingenuous pat on the head from white people saying "it'll be okay".

>when did this jew become such a leftist

Lol Ethan is not and never was a leftist. He is a milquetoast liberal at best. This site and the US in general always absorbs liberalism into leftism, probably because on the sliding scale, the US political sphere has always been skewed right

hated that kike since vape nation

It's too late to reason, user. We could've just all agreed that he's a hypocritical cunt who has no beliefs and just swings like a fucking pendulum to try to gain brownie points with everyone while hiding his insecurity, but no, we now have rants about """"white privilege"""" in this thread.

LMAO Mexican immigrants are not questioned about their legal status. What fucking reality do you live in? I'm white and I live in California. I'm asked my legal status when I go to the DMV and so are illegals and we both get licensees.

Seriously, when is the last time you went outside. I fucking dare you to leave your neighborhood for more than 5 days with no CNN or other retarded bullshit.

You're not in Arizona and you're going to the DMV. There was a time in Arizona when the police would pull people over and ask for proof of citizenship. If they suspect you're illegal (meaning you don't "look" or "sound" like a citizen) they could legally detain you until they find out your status. Think about it. Would this ever happen to an illegal Irish immigrant in Arizona?

This is the problem with people. You refuse to look at the world outside of your little bubble. If it doesn't happen to you, it's not happening.

Attached: 0E1D3F70-D586-4738-BEF0-EDBE501544F8.jpg (750x630, 251K)

>Would this ever happen to an illegal Irish immigrant in Arizona?
No because we don't have illegal Irish immigrants flooding into the country all over the news all day all night, you dunce. Is there a predominantly white country directly south of America with a leakage problem? Helllooooo

>we iz victums
>it be skin cola

Attached: Slowpoke.gif (275x300, 15K)

Is there reasonable suspicion that a brown person from Mexico is illegally driving through Arizona?
Is there reasonable suspicion that a white person from Ireland is illegally driving through Arizona?

This is the problem with people. You refuse to look at the world outside of your little bubble. If it doesn't happen to you, it's not happening.

Illegal white immigrants exist. We make laws like this for people of color but they don't apply to white people. The unconstitutional stop and frisk law in NYC was used mostly to harass black and Latino people and it ended up being a waste of time because they'd rarely find anything. Immigration laws target Latinos even though they're not the only immigrants who exist. Black people are more likely to get a longer sentence for the same crime as a white person, even if neither one of them have any prior criminal record.

White people refuse to believe that maybe a country made by slaveowners and genocidal invaders, that was legally segregated people until the late 1960s maybe MAYBE favors white people over others.

>White people refuse to believe that maybe a country made by slaveowners and genocidal invaders, that was legally segregated people until the late 1960s maybe MAYBE favors white people over others.
They don't refuse to believe it. They likely just never had to acknowledge it. Here's the thing though: it doesn't fucking matter. Reread my slowpoke post that you spinelessly ignored for clarification. White people made the country and brown people flocked to it like an amusement park. Then they said "hey why we not equality too breh". You're poking a sleeping giant, only a matter of time before the news pulls a 180.

>brown people flocked to it like an amusement park
I don't think black people asked to be here and I don't think native Americans had a choice to leave their destroyed and raped homeland user

You're not a sleeping giant you're an autistic lanklet who couldn't throw a punch without fucking up your wrist.

Moving goalposts much? The discussion was about brown people you disingenuous retard.

most of them died from dirty spaniards, seek a case in luxembourg

No it wasn't. It was about white privilege. I brought up brown people as an example of how whites don't go through the things that they go through, but I was always talking about people of color in general.

Dude you don't seem to understand. I don't feel bad for you or these people. Too bad, so sad. It seems you and people like you didn't get to hear the boy who cried wolf when you were younger. Or you just didn't learn.
The world is not fair. Whites were dominant, spread, and claimed. They have nothing to apologize for and you whining only hastens this realization to white normies. Soon enough they'll get tired of this victim garbage too. Not good. White people without compassion are very very bad. Read some world history

I don't care if you feel bad. I don't want you to. My conversation didn't even begin with you. It was about how the other user thought it was so absurd that Bill Burr thought white privilege existed and I was explaining that it does, in fact, exist.

I genuinely don't give a shit about you or how you feel. I didn't even read your post past the first couple of sentences because it's all irrelevant. Fuck off.

Attached: B8AB6366-BA24-419C-895D-0B12CF8DACDE.jpg (800x450, 107K)

I used to be totally plugged into the podcast universe in la but i think its jumped the shark as a scene 2017, and also my job changed so i no longer listen 8 hours a day

Ethan tainted her with his disgusting jewish cum ughh
i would never touch that used goods
also she ugly af

i couldn't stomach his last podcast either.

and i havent watched it in months. i figured i'd give it another shot but was a mistake.

Attached: 60588605.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>White privilege is being able to illegally come to the United States from Canada or Europe and never being questioned on your immigration status, even if you barely speak English.
What example do you have of this? It seems rather silly to be able to get by with no legal papers purely on the basis of your skin color, and I assume you made this shit up.

No one suspects white people of being illegal immigrants.

Attached: F084359D-7D31-461E-B83B-BDA4E562503B.jpg (750x649, 191K)

When they left Israel it all started going downhill

you may not, but that is not a reason to expand you position to default

Even white illegal immigrants say that no one suspects them of being illegal immigrants.

Attached: 111C1FCC-F6DA-4A81-8D35-9E37A4C5CC6F.jpg (750x414, 181K)

He is a jew. And jews are leftists. Because nazis are right wing.

where the fuck is the joe kanye interview

Attached: nana.png (800x600, 629K)

Well, maybe because illegal white immigrants make up like 1% of the total illegal immigrants? I'm not sure how you can blame that on white people. What's their fault, really? That they're not breaking the law as much?

What a convincing picture

he stopped being funny when he got bigger kek
gg/BfV3mrB

im not interested in anecdotes as anyone could be illegal and it only becomes relevant if one works in a field related to it. your position is the laws favor white people, correct? that the laws are expressions of white privilege?

>when did a fucking israeli jew become such an insufferable leftist
I don't know OP, you tell me

>"white privilege exists" the skinskin mumbles, as he leeches welfare and gets priority on scholarships and jobs because of his skin color
Fuck you subhuman, get the fuck out of our countries.

they arent inherently leftist, but pragmatists or opportunists if you prefer

They're fucking kikes you dumb faggot, they're inherently degenerate and subvert every nation they are a part of. That's basically the definition of leftism. Fuck off.

Dude, calm the fuck down. Your anti-semitism makes you sound like a huge asshat.

I don't think anyone of vlaue wants to come anymore

will be watching this. see yall in an hour and a half