Invisible control - a thread about surveillance

Sometimes some people point to theories that, over time, control ,investigation will be introduced to protect people from terrorism and attacks. Of course for our good.

Already now we are slowly descending towards a surveillance society - conversations, correspondence, (soon bank accounts) everything is being monitored and we are slowly getting used to it that it is normal.

In China it is even worse: there are already programs in place to evaluate the behavior of the population and there will be punishments,awards for your attitude towards the authorities.

The theory that total surveillance , control will be imposed by force is completely wrong - it will be a process spread over time and introduced with the passivity of the masses. For example, you will have an implanted chip to the location so you will get to the doctor faster, you will have cheaper tests, insurance discounts, cheaper holidays, etc

You could conduct an experiment and let's say
mandatory civil liability insurance for vehicles connected with the monitoring and control system, i.e. the insurer will have a full overview of the route of any vehicle moving and who is driving it (GPS) and the history of traffic offences + if you decide to install a camera in your vehicle, the discount on civil liability will be even greater. Of course, it will be completely voluntary, but people who decide to do so will get a discount and so the driver with full monitoring will get 70-80% discount. It will only be a matter of time before people treat the full monitoring as something normal. The infrastructure is already in place.

cars full of computers and electronics over which the end user has no control at all

100% coverage of the territory with GSM network coverage

100% GPS/GLONAS coverage (Russians like to surveillance too)

It will only be a matter of time before type solutions are implemented:

automatic issuing of mandates

Attached: 1565211848235.jpg (480x480, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Israel
theculturetrip.com/middle-east/israel/articles/why-tel-aviv-is-one-of-the-most-lgbt-friendly-cities-in-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=LoWU6jCnasE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

- automatic blocking of the vehicle if someone has not paid/does not have the right

- automatic engagement of the speed limiter

Microchipping is not yet popular, but gradually giving up cash in favor of electronic payment is the majority supports, because it is convenient. And it will eventually lead to the complete abolition of cash. There will be total control over us, and if someone expresses a different opinion - politically incorrect - it is a mishap and has penalised means of payment. Politicians , corporation CEOs and bankers only wait for physical cash to be abandoned, because then they will have unlimited

access to our money. When it comes to that, they as fast as it possible , will make a law that will give them an insight into all the citizen's accounts and transactions, the possibility of blocking the account for no reason for X hours/day, freezing funds, etc.. All penalties

and fines will be immediately deducted from the account (and only then appeal if you have any reason to do so).

Even the elimination of corruption in this way among politicians will not work out - after their term of office they will get a well-paid position in

any non-governmental organization or in some corporation which was their "lobbyist sponsor in politics" will get a job as a for a really great money. Politicians have mastered the art of legally accepting bribes.

Lack of physical cash in circulation is state control over trade. If someone doesn't care about personal freedom, it's as if they don't care about freedom of speech, because they don't have anything to say. And will it be safer? I doubt that the biggest thefts in banks are carried out electronically, hackers steal billions, which is not officially mentioned, every security can be circumvented, the best way to see it is in cars with a non-keys system - such a theft is the easiest and the fastest if you have the appropriate equipment and knowledge.

Let's remember, a thief has the first the latest security measures to dismantle them, hackers are always a step ahead of security companies.

For example, Swedish companies started to offer their employees subcutaneous chips on a massive scale. So far many thousands of people have taken advantage of this "opportunity". Such voluntary permission to install a tracking device based on trust in the authorities is pure naivety, not to say stupidity.

Looking at the prism of a smartphone, it is clear that such a chip will be a much greater threat. You can get your phone out of your pocket, hook it up with a PC and turn it upside down, and a chip like that? Surely an ordinary citizen will not have the right to edit, preview what is happening in their systems, let alone in any way "control" it. You can dream about such things, and about human rights and consents. I am sure that countries do not violate them, because in China, Russia and the USA there has never been a prisoner of torture or human rights violations, so they will be happy to listen to the opposition of the grey citizen I am sure they will.

If it were to become almost fashionable and popular, it would rather be the individual who wants to be removed, will be the bad guy and the suspect who is trying to do something, because surely you are trying to do something, since you cut yourself off from "modernity" in this way.

It is also worth mentioning what is happening in Italy. Specifically, the algorithms that check the records of debit cards and bank accounts on their basis, assessing whether someone pays taxes or not. Italy is a member of the infamous group of PIIGS countries (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece, Spain), i.e. countries with huge debts. For the record, Italy's debt currently accounts for 132% of its GDP. In fact, Italy has not gone bankrupt so far just because its bonds were bought by the European Central Bank for the hastily printed euro.

However, the Italian Government is aware that the cash flow will eventually rise and is looking for money in the pockets of the people. We currently have 43% personal income tax in Italy. A further increase in the rates is planned. No wonder the Italians are doing their best to avoid tax. Who in their right mind will agree to give up almost half of their earnings? If we add to this the "premiums" of insurance, social insurance, etc., which in practice is another form of tribute, we will find that the average Italian for most of the year has to work on the
state apparatus. No wonder that Italians avoid taxes as much as they can. In Italy there was already a program in place that counted on the financial possibilities of Italians. Now a project of the programme is being implemented which will count their "savings", namely their ability to save money. In practice, the algorithm will be linked to every financial product of a citizen or resident. A special economic model will calculate the saving potential taking into account the statistical model for single/pair/family, etc. The algorithm will be linked to each financial product of a given citizen or resident. The model will compare tax returns, living standards and savings from the automaton.

For algorithms the matter is simple:

if you spend too much = you avoid taxes,

if you save too much = avoid taxes.

If your standard of living is more expensive than how much you earn or how much you save, the tax office will turn to you for explanations. The principle of the presumption of innocence has been completely forgotten. In other words, the algorithm considers us guilty and we have to prove that this is not the case. The system also checks how often we use the account. If too rarely it means that we use too much cash, that is we evade paying taxes.

It is ironic that it is, in fact, the Italian Government that is spending more than it earns and is burdening its own voters with the consequences of its mindless policy.

I think it's a matter of time before they start introducing similar profiling solutions in other countries, no authority can resist access to such data and its benefits. This data is attractive for everyone: own government, foreign governments, corporations, offices,
services . Now you need to weld it with the AI capabilities in character profiling in order to manage masses on a large scale, for this chip in hand and all of a sudden, the whole society is in the palm of your hand. There is no way to properly secure such data. The citizen does not fit, so they will reset his account or cut off access to places, services or products. The possibilities for abuse are practically unlimited. Each authority wants to control its own nation in some way.

It does not matter whether it is communism, capitalism or whatever else.

The question is how far it will go. Despite that there are still people who will always say that "New World Order is an invention of truthers" .

Seriously I am afraid that this world is going in the wrong direction.

Justice bump, robots need to stop worrying about pointless shit and see what the future looks like. Cant believe even with 8chs downfall people act like nothings happening.

Attached: 1564560995830.gif (180x180, 216K)

>The question is how far it will go.
As far as they want it to go, control over personal finances with mandatory use of digital money and the abolition of cash is the ultimate weapon, plus they have total control over media and culture, if something is too far fetched for someone right now that can change through generational molding, think how it became acceptable to chop off your genitals and carry a tracking device with you at all times. Through the guise of "convenience", "security" and "progress" everything will be possible. I'm deathly afraid of it but alas an individual can't beat the media and financial aparatus by himself, and the rest don't care or at least those on this board. Even in Jow Forums people are being blinded by the symptoms and not the disease itself. If this is not pasta good job and thanks for the head ups on Italys situation. My advice is make as much money as you can right now, buy land and acquire real tangible wealth.

Why the fuck do people think Jow Forums is Jow Forums
I don't see the connection

Jow Forums is full of shills nowadays, theyre busy making 4D chess claims and arguing over amerimutt political circus

>don't see the connection
young, lonely disenfranchised males? they make good targets for extremist agendas, hence they memed a jew into presidency. but op isnt shilling any candidate or party, just telling robots whats up with the world... do you not care about your freedom?

>do you not care about your freedom?
Yes, but not in this fucking board

oh come on, its not a basic nigger hate, jew hate or women hate thread. a tranny or "fembot" thread died for this what a loss

I'm genuinely scared about this. We're fucked. Glad i won't reproduce

Look at the upside though. As this continues it will become increasingly difficult for them to find anyone who has not gone with the system. In the same way people don't navigate with the stars anymore, they will be completely useless with their reliance on technology should the option be unavailable.

>i can predict the future XD XD
are you a billionaire from the stock market? no?

Name one way he could possible be wrong in this prediction? Everything you do on almost every internet website is being tracked and stored. Everything you purchase with virtual money is being tracked and stored. Everywhere you go with your phone is being tracked and stored.

Sure maybe chips won't become a thing but we are already living in dystopia. The idea that cash will no longer be accepted is not at all crazy as cash is inconvenient. The idea that chips will become a thing is not crazy either, seeing as how many people are willing to trade their privacy for smartphones, alexa's and posting on image boards.

>technology already in place
>war on cash being waged as we speak
>computers and cars becoming less free as in freedom every day
>increasing economic struggle for the lower classes that make cases like this irresistible
>subdermal chips already being tested in Sweden
>more and more free speech restriction, loicenses for the dumbest things
>countless documented cases of political bribing/lobbying
>governments and central banks working in tandem to screw you and your finances
>computers already being used for constant surveillance used for automatic license plate readers and facial recognition scanners

I posted this on Jow Forums few days ago . Guess how many replies my thread received before being archived after 7 hours ?

LITERALLY ZERO replies.

Gotta "Make America Great Again TM." bro

he could be wrong about everything. most of it is just vague, spooky, edgy speak.

>everything is connected to some evil threat to freedom hehehe meanwhile we are living with far more flexibility and freedom to dress and behave and travel and live how we want
so, answer the question. are you a billionaire who is able to predict the future?

I worked in AI dev. For 4 years already, ive had a client unironically asking me to give them override acces of the system (it was a system to monitor bank transactions and to automatically flag and freeze any accaunts that it suspect fradulent activity) where they would be given the ability to freeze the bank accaunt without the system flaging it, just out of volition. Also speaking with a high profile wall street banker about conspiracy theories he told me that there is a system being built as we speak that will monitor everyone and if someone sticks out from the norm will be flagged and put under active surveilance, idk if he was trolling me or speaking the thruth.
Anyway everything you are saying reminds me of one recorded converation between one of the Rotshilds and some lobyist about going digital will grant them power to dissconect people who have commited the crime of wrongthink, witch is happening today on youtube patreon, with visa and mastercard, also if it hasnt been already deleted i remember Max Keiser on RT a few days ago mentioning tha there were some leaked internal docs. From JP Morgan Chase instructing high level bankers to transfer their USD deposits in swiss banks to gold.

Isnt it funny that Watch dogs 3's portrayal of UK is almost real, just replace the govrnment to lefties and viola welcome to reality

Actually yes I'm a billionaire and I have no need to predict the future, because I shape it to my liking :^)

Jokes aside what do you think you do when you have all the money in the world, dumbass? You go after control. That's exactly what they're doing.

I don't know how the fuck any of it is vague, spooky, edgy speak. user what do you think drones are being developed for? To "fight terrorism"? Do you think "fighting crime" is reason enough to ban cash?

Yeah bro cool bro video games!
Also Fight Club is such an amazing movie because that's how society works too. People are just joining secret fight clubs and blowing up bank buildings for real.

What is the worst when all physical cash will be banned even buying cryptocurrencies will be easier for banks to tracking .

What do you think? That people will actually use drones for "surveillance" with the intention of "controlling" people? I saw amazon and netflix have shows that visualized that story that so it must be true i guess

So what do you want out of us? A solution? We can't do shit about it.

Normally boomers like the OP want you to buy a book or watch some youtube video. The new world order meme is just another money thing.

Don't you think sometimes it's worth knowing the truth, even the worst?

Yeah, which is why I found it hilariously sad people hailed cryptos at the beginning for being the first step in breaking free from the elites. Bitcoin is designed from the ground up to make every single transaction public and is relatively easy to track.

This is known. Maybe not in detail, sure, but anyone can tell the signs. Posting this here implies OP wants something out of the posters.

So I have such a small hope that other people may also share with at least several other people this information so that as many people as possible are aware of the truth.

>This is known
Nah, most people think its a "conspiracy" and that things will get better by voting the populist in turn.

>Posting this here implies OP wants something out of the posters.
Its a shame endless baiting and shilling has lead to this being the first reaction.

what truth? that GPS will improve? thank god

>We can't
We can, but even hardcore adherents will have troubles sticking to the definite solution: living off grid

Its painfully obvious that normies know this also, even subcousciousely, but they cope by reasoning that if they are normies and have nothing to hide that they are safe, afterall they are just normies and if they do as they are told they will be okay. Normies are just NPCs, ive been saying this for years, and i will say it again, people are willing ti sacrifice privacy for convenience.

>choosing between having a nice life that some underpaid retard can watch from a security camera, and living in literal shit
technically people 'off grid' can still be watched

What if Jow Forums and the other chans are a contaiment pit made by the jews to keep people like us occupied so we dont interfear with thejr plans, a way to keep the ones with the ability to foil everything they are doing contained and docile

What if the whole "it was the jews" story was created by the real people in control, black women

Do you realize that many of the technologies portrayed in sci fi become a reality?

Just because it was in a tv show does not mean it will never become a reality. It will look different and won't be so dramatic but it will still be a reality we must live with.

All you're doing is saying Nah bra it'll never be like that because tv shows are like that.

You're just a roach in my little game :]
Star wars was a true story

>nice life
Nice until you do/think something not aproved. Fuck that. It could be literally anything by the way, maybe like not having sex :^) there's an old greentext screencap about this. Think about it user.

Oh shit you're onto something.

>be you
>drive 30 mph over the speed limit in an empty straight road with optimal weather conditions
>get a ticket in the mail for speeding

The real people in power are the jews, the Rotschilds, the Rockefellers, all the high profile wall street execs. All jews

Its called preconditioning or something like that. Could be a meme to create fear, or to get us used to it.

Maybe that's what the black women want you to believe. Maybe they're aliens who control your mind.

>nice life
Living in a small box for half your income, wasting your time with bread and circus until you die and fucking everything that moves to fill the emptiness in your souls
>nice life

Space travel and submarines were originally sci fi concepts in books.

>speeding ticket in the mail
#firstworldproblems
>think about it
I'm thinking having a nice life that some underpaid retard can measure on a screen is better than living in literal shit. I can admit that there will always be a conflict between abnormals and authority and sometimes the scales tip in favor of abnormals when authority oversteps and pisses off the common man. Having something to complain about is better than running away like a bitch to play with sticks.

So was artificial intelligence and the very concept of a robot.

Dragons were originally the greatest weapons of war until the Targeryans were killed.

>dude everything is possible so you can't believe in anything
This is the retards version of intellect. You can hold no belief or opinion and instead simply criticize others opinions. You can't even properly criticize though. You are like a child pretending to be a pseudo intellectual.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'd mind a Chinese-style social credit system at this point if it gives me a relatively easy ticket on a comfy ride through life.

I've long since had lofty teenage ideals like freedom of choice and expression beaten out of me by the harsh realities of life; my dreams crushed by an endless chain of failures, and all I really want at this point is to play my video games and make enough money that I don't have to borderline starve myself for six months just to save up to replace my broken laptop.

If spending a few hours on Twitter every week gushing about how much I love the government is what it takes to buy myself some simple comforts then count me in. I'll do it. I'll be a shill.

>no arguments
Is the normie angry he's confronted with truth?

Your mind is literally brainwashed by bread and circus. Its all you can think about lmao

Attached: 1541745126554.gif (182x179, 436K)

>gets angry when own logic is used against him
yikes. are you saying people need evidence and critical thinking skills to make a claim? jeff bezos isn't a jew.

Remember that time Asimov correctly calculated the geo statinary orbit height and velocity in his novels before planes were even a thing?
Or remember when nivels predicted the moon landing?
Or remember when star trek predicted computers taking voice commands

>implying
Thats not how it works. If you don't have a job you will lose points for being a bad comrade. If you display anti social tendencies you lose points. If you play video games that do not promote the Chinese state you lose points.

The credit system they have there is a fucking nightmare for robots. You can't survive solely off the credit in the first place, its just a little reward and punishment added to your normal life.

Neither is Elon Musk, but who is on the board of Amazon, Jeff may be the CEO but the board is still filled with jews.

>the doom-and-gloom truth seeker uses the word brainwash for the millionth time, just like everyone who has problems with authority
there's no argument when your version of reality starts at dystopian science fiction movie. mine can literally start anywhere. people like you are convinced that the bible is an accurate representation of past present and future as well.

>filled
loose definition of filled there, pal. if every jew is in a secret club of geniuses with super powers, i guess your real problem is why you aren't working for them and becoming an honorary jew.

>literal shit
If you're useless and dumb maybe, not saying I'm not but I aspire to be better than this. The scales won't tip in your favor what are you on about? You're on Jow Forums for fucks sake. The common man won't give a shit when the abnormal, that is everyone ITT gets fucked over. And it's not running away dumbass, it's doing the only possible thing left to do to prevent this from worsening, staying home because you'd rather watch anime all day instead of touching a stick and working with your hands is even worse.

>yikes
No you merely disproved your logic. Lets follow the argument because you are a normalfag moron.

>if something happens in a tv show its impossible for it to happen in reality
>thats not true many things that happen in fiction can become a reality
>dude dragons though

Just because something happens in a tv show does not mean it won't happen in reality. In a fictional world a guy uses baking powder to increase the size of his drugs. Just because it happened in a tv show doesn't mean it doesn't happen in reality.

>predicting the future again
you could literally be a billionaire tomorrow

>changing the goal posts
This has nothing to do with jews but to do with technology. I'm guessing you're just another ass hurt liberal who's here to fight nazis. Of course you're so ready to fight the evil alt right that you don't at all listen and you automatically assume every topic discussed here relates to le evil nazis in some manner that it must be brought up.

>follow the argument
>says some random horseshit

The argument went like this:
>him: what if Jow Forums is a tool made by jews to keep those who can stop the jews docile?
>me: what if the jews were an invention by black women? what if black women are aliens?
>him: REEEEEE

>being such a normalfag
LMAO

>JEWS NAZIS JEWS NAZIS
your brain really doesn't work very well. you're scared of technology? okay, i guess.

>not scared of technology
You're a low IQ normalfag. Why is there so much cancer here?

Yes, tell me how the scales have tipped in your favor recently please. Authority doesnt outright fuck over the common man, it slowly strips him from his rights and wealth.

Why does the concept of people not wanting to be tracked and monitored anger the normalfags so much? Just look at how angry and defensive the faggots in this thread are. The very concept that you don't like where future technologies are headed angers them. Is it because they use the technologies and have to convince themselves they are ok with being spied on? I don't really get what normalfags are thinking at all. The discussion of the topic itself angers them. Imagine how angry they'd be at someone who actually didn't go along with this bullshit.

>The son could not rise tomorrow therefore anyone who predicts the sun will rise tomorrow is wrong.

Their logic is:
I have nothing to hide so im okay with being spyed on
Everybody who is against govrnment spying on them has something to hide therefore he is a bad guy

Because deep down they want to be enslaved, they're a slightly different breed from run-of-the-mill NPCs.
>dude it's convenience lmao
>lmao just give me muh animus and vidya
>u crazy bro the gov would never turn against us haha

>random autism about IQ tests
speaking of cancer, CAR-T cell therapy is inspiring and encouraging.
my wealth increases every year by a good margin.

i don't smoke or care about police but legalized weed and black lives matter protests have pushed for more freedoms. in my industry, we've made the government more trusting of our data integrity policies and practices.

Also normies do not understand how suseptible they are to manipulation, someone with so mutch information about any given individual know exactly how to manipulate that given indivisual into making them do whatever the manipulator wants.

Predict one thing that happens TOMORROW that will change how much freedom people have. And be specific. Ironically if you're using the sunrise argument, laws will get worse and then they'll get better pretty quickly.

>my wealth
>my
Cool, now ask the common man what he thinks. I do not think his has but I may be wrong.

>legalized weed
That's good.

>BLM
What was this shit all about again? Like what was gained out of it? Nigs can't follow basic orders but cops are savages, not sure who to side with here.

What's your job and what data are you speaking of? Because as far as I know the government already has access to a lot of data without need for court orders now why would they need that?

Youtube will ban and deplatform yet another wrongthinker, there does that prediction satisfy you?

your wrong but its also arguable depending on city and whether you're talking about values that center on owning a house/land, or values that center on efficiency of time and energy spent.

>what was gained
changes in policies and training for coppers in some places. i will say it's slid a bit far in the other direction in that now cops will allow heroin abuse and harassment by homeless people because they don't want to appear aggressive. I can see where OP is coming from but at the same time, some large areas have reduced surveillance and policing and crime has somewhat risen

And another wrongthinker will create a youtube account. Funny how that works.

>As always, there is someone who blames the whole world's evil on the "evil, deceitful Jews".

So how do you explain the fact that Israel itself is struggling with its own left-wing problems?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Israel

theculturetrip.com/middle-east/israel/articles/why-tel-aviv-is-one-of-the-most-lgbt-friendly-cities-in-the-world/

youtube.com/watch?v=LoWU6jCnasE

Attached: israel_gay_pride1_wide-2421ec4314808d73ec47eb4227330db7afdc030e-s800-c85.jpg (800x449, 97K)