Why are fat bitches (BMI > 17) jealous of thin girls? Being thin and beautiful isn't all it's cracked up to be...

Why are fat bitches (BMI > 17) jealous of thin girls? Being thin and beautiful isn't all it's cracked up to be. I wish I could let myself go and eat whatever I wanted but unfortunately I don't have so little self-respect. Fat girls are so lucky.

Attached: download.jpg (204x247, 9K)

fr. i wish i did not care about my looks enough to eat half the shit these bitches eat.. how do they manage to do it? when i go out and i see them in the mall eating burgers it honestly disgusts me. why do fat people exists?

Because they have low impulse control. For some reason seem to think that "thiccc" is beautiful. Lots of fags will date fat chicks. They probably have high time preference as well. Tbf its easier to eat the thiccc biologically rewarding burger than a skinny person salad.

Can a skinny albeit damaged femanon love me? I am tired of only being attractive to fat girls when in reality my body is an 8 but girls only care about face where I am a 6 maybe while cleaned up

I eat absolutely whatever I want, I'm just not hungry often desu. It's the perfect balance for me.

the only 2 red flags for me in a woman are
>being fat
>listening to hip hop
thats it

desu theres no excuse for anyone to be fat, men or women

>listening to hip hop is a red flag
Because your emo bullshit is so much more substantive

Mumble rap isn't rapping it is a pop bastardization. Real hip hop hasn't been heard for 15 years or so give or take a few random pieces here and there

You associate big butts with hip hop and negro culture? You have never seen a white girl with a big round butt?

I've never wanted to be skinny and I do not envy skinny girls. All my skinny friends are flat chested and attract bi guys and other faggots, or control freaks who are obsessed with skelly girls and are abusive to them. If you are skinny with huge boobs or a big ass, that's good, but it's very rare to see that naturally.

Pic related is my ideal figure. Kim Kardashian is also perfect.

Any guy who thinks that is fat is a weak faggot who I wouldn't want to know anyway.

Attached: meek_gf3.png (700x779, 203K)

No, its fake.
Show me someone who looks like that naturally. And isn't bmi 3000

>You have never seen a white girl with a big round butt?
of course, its when they start twerking and shaking around like baboons that i instantly think 'what a vile cunt'.
theres world of difference between somebody who is naturally fit and curvy, than some naturally skinny white girl squatting themselves to the point of looking deformed, just to get a massive arse. look at beauty standards form the 50s, these were naturally round women and fit, without being brainwashed into thinking they need to act like niggers to attract men.
its not all women that do this obviously, thats why its a red flag for me, its not even a majority or anywhere near it, its a small % of the female population but its signal to them being very easily influenced by pop culture to the point of actively changing their life to comply.

ive had people on here telling me im gay for not wanting a woman with a big musseley shithole, it sounds like the gayest thing in the world to me.

Attached: 4065406406406406.jpg (800x1012, 139K)

Honestly she is heathly athletic looking and I bet you are at least 200. Next

She is considered fat by ana chan and incel standards.

Are you stuck in 2007 or something? Skinny went out years ago. Nobody likes a shapeless lardass but nobody wants to be skinny anymore. is perfect.

And I have normal fuck em in the pussy standards

That girl is plain jane boring as all hell. She isn't fat or skinny. She isn't toned or has bigger (than average) boobs or butt so she isn't bodacious. She is legit just average as hell, in the 50s or 60s beauty standards were different, fuck off grandpa

>zoomer falling for the instakike nigarse meme
imagine my shock

>That girl is plain jane boring as all hell.
nothing more boring than the 1000the online cut and paste instathot in 2019.
this isnt 2015 boomer, theres nothing about your pic above thats revolutionary or sexy, she looks deformed.

I haven't posted any pics ITT so maybe you need to chill out son. That b/w pic seriously doesn't deserve to be a model because she is so average and not even aesthetically pleasing. Maybe if her tits were bigger and jucier and her ass was a little toned but she is just boring, all she had to do was exist to look like that. She had no work ethic, and looking like that I mean looking average and not special

Big asses, wide hips and huge tits have been seen as fertility indicators for thousands of years by normal heterosexual men, it's biologically natural for women to store fat deposits there. The National Enquirer, Paris Hilton, coke addicted, anorexia trend of the 2000s was peddled by merchants, you retard.

i may believe that you are female but i doubt that you are anywhere close to skinny

if the average woman you see at the mall weighs 300 lbs, the average fembot weighs 500 lbs and smells like a landfill