Peak whyteboi

>peak whyteboi

Attached: 1565472566554.png (503x593, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/19/harrow-schoolboy-provoked-fatal-punch-court-rules-attacker-spared/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

working class plebs being violent as usual, nothing to see here

That creeping feeling all rich people have: that the only thing that keeps them safe is that everyone else basically allows it.

A single sucker punch is all that's needed to make you hit your head on the ground and die from a brain hemorrhage, the punch doesn't kill anyone the concrete does.

regardless. being knocked down with a single punch itself is smol woman-tier

This. It is why MMA is a bit misleading. When wearing clothes and concrete, judo and wrestling and 100% deadly. Slamming someone on concrete will fuck them up completely if not kill them if they land headfirst.

Talk shit, get RIP.

Attached: original.gif (245x289, 185K)

>Harrow
>dead Faerie
Justice was done

Even Schwarzenegger can be knock down from a single well placed punch from a guy half his size.

He was knocked down by a night club bouncer, so probably a big strong guy with experience in boxing.
It is the shots you do not see coming that knock you out; your body does not brace itself.

The issue is that the posh git in question had never had consequences for the way he talked to people. A normal person would expect physical repercussions for talking to a big guy like that; if you live in a sheltered world then you never experience those repercussions.

that's a strange thing to get angry over. In fact, couldn't that be a compliment? as in,
>you're good at your job, you'll be working for me one day

This is quite true of a lot of people. Sure, violence can be pleb tier, but it's also part of a basic dignity system in some areas where you don't exactly mouth off to people without expecting a smack.

And what if you're facing multiple attackers, big guy?

Bouncer is probably charged with murder, even though kid had it coming. But yeah he shouldnt be hitting anyone unless they swing first

I agree. A 72-year old heart patient can probably be knocked with a pretty trivial amount of effort.

It'd help to know the race of the bouncer

Good job missing the point entirely retard.

>face multiple attackers
>tackle someone to the ground to have mock gay sex with them
>the other guys kick your head so hard your neck breaks

Open hand. All the satisfaction, none of the jail time.

Even a baby could be killed pretty easily if you sneak up on it

>It is the shots you do not see coming that knock you out

Like you said, this entitled prick could not foresee someone getting angry and actually doing something about it.

His dad is probably heart-broken, but deep down, must be terribly disappointed that his beloved son, the inheritor of his family's name, would go down like such a bitch.

Stop trying, you'll never be funny.

Come up with better analogies then, numb nuts. Maybe a professional fighter, not an ancient actor and former bodybuilder.

nah that user is very based

biggest cope ive ever seen

i was there and the bouncers fist went straight through the kids skull, his head never touched the ground

>Die having gay sex
Doesn't seem like that bad of a death

>And what if you're facing multiple attackers, big guy?
Never claimed to be a big guy or a good martial artist; I have a fair bit of boxing experience but I am still a white belt in BJJ! Obviously boxing and Muay Thai are effective as well, but if you are being attacked by multiple people it is probably smartest to run.

Faggots with a weak chin shouldn't fight

Based. Lots of rich dads I know are disappointed about their sons anyway, but this one is fucking cringy and extremely shameful.

The kid was punched by another white guy and he didn't even die instantly, he died later in his sleep from brain trauma or something

That is the better way. If someone's acting like a bitch they'll get hit like a bitch.

The guy didn't get any jail time either.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/19/harrow-schoolboy-provoked-fatal-punch-court-rules-attacker-spared/

He was determined to be guilty but he never denied that ARCHIE (seriously, that was the kid's name) talked shit and got hit.

No street fights are nothing like fights in a nice safe MMA ring or with boxing gloves. Generally both combatants are drunk and tired. fighting on hard concrete with bare knuckles

Worse still, the guy who hit him wasn't some giant bouncer/MMA fighter/special forces assassin.

He was schlubby club promoter named Sebastian Trabucatti.

Attached: kick his ass sea-bass.jpg (1280x799, 135K)

>dead wh*toid

Good

Attached: 1560705583992.png (600x600, 164K)

>Your son Archie's passed on, hasn't he?
Tragically, yes. It was terrible loss for his mum and me.
>How did he die, if I may be so bold?
Oh, he died fighting, overseas.
>Ah. Royal Marines, then? SAS man?
Erm...yes.

The bouncer was white as well. Here in England class is arguably a bigger divider than race. Harrow is one of the famous boarding schools that the upper classes send their kids to.

Sure. Now does that change, in any fundamental way, that a posh bastard forgot his daddy wasn't there to protect him, talked shit, and was killed after being felled by a single blow from another drunk man?
(A man who insists it was an open-hand slap, not a closed-fist punch.)

There are cultures whose beliefs state that the quality of your death determines your place in the afterlife. I can't think of many worse deaths.

>implying rich sons get sent to dangerous places and don't just get a free ticket into the RAF Regiment to count Daddy's earnings

It wasn't a bouncer that hit him. It was a club promoter. It happened in Greece, not England. The man and the boy involved both happened to be English.

>class is arguably a bigger divider than race
This is true everywhere, america included. Blacks being poor just makes it look racial.

If your son was killed in war, would you feel better if it was in a glorious firefight while undertaking a dangerous mission for King and Country? or he was in a transport unit, taking a nap under his 7-ton truck when the driver drove away and didn't check beforehand?

>King and Country
Lizzy's not popped her clogs yet lad.
The military for rich sons is just to build up their contacts with other rich sons and to give a background to bombastic tales of their bravery.
I'd just want my son to come back alive. How he died wouldn't be for me to share.

Based bouncer.
Fuck posh cunts and especially posh br*tish cunts

It could have been but it almost certainly wasn't

Even chimps experience jealousy, for example one chimp got a cake for his birthday and another got upset at that because he didn't get any so he proceeded to rip the keeper's hands off...

To qualify as rich... Thats alot of cakes that he isn't sharing

Fucked up situation for everyone involved. The boy's dead, his parents have lost their son, and the bouncer his going to prison, and there are probably even more people affected by this. All just because neither of these men could control their temper.

>Killed by a single punch
Jesus Christ. Was this kid made out of glass?

>and the bouncer his going to prison,
No one's going to prison.

Read the post-trial article in The judge was Greek, so he didn't give a fuck that the two parties were of different social classes back in England.

No. He was a normal English boy.

Attached: 1406989771650.gif (200x146, 1.84M)

Okay, then that's even more fucked.

Oh, Archie
Well you came and then you started saying
I'd work for you one day
Oh, Archie..
Well I pushed you and punched you in the face
And they can't jail me today
Ohhhh Archie

Attached: 130D5753-8393-45FE-8BC2-CF0F6CBD7505.png (1136x640, 613K)

Asshole kid dies and and asshole bouncer goes to jail for life. Seems pretty alright to me

>some shit-eating posh faggot says you'll be working for him some day
>punch him once for being such a bitch
>he happens to hit his head on the ground and die
>somehow it's wrong that you don't have to go to prison over it

That's pretty fucked up honestly. Anyone who kills someone should get jail time unless its self defence

You or I would go to jail for punching someone even if they didnt get hurt in any way. If you punch someone and they land on concrete and die, it's your fault even if they were talking shit

>You or I would go to jail for punching someone even if they didnt get hurt in any way.
Unless we had a Greek judge.

Lol, wow, I never whities were so weak. No wonder your women fuck blacks.

Blacks have high test. Like savage animals.

t. someone hasn't been paying attention to the thread.

The strongest man on planet Earth is Englishman Eddie Hall.

Attached: 2EB59330-499F-45F3-A6C8-94680F86CF0A.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Really, this is the kid's parents' fault. He was only 18 years old and led a sheltered life. His parents failed to effectively teach him that not everyone is rich, that it's the responsibility of the upper classes to treat the lower classes with a certain degree of grace (noblesse oblige, if you will) and that the response to getting upset is not "Just wait until my dad hears about this!" among normal people.

>Blacks have high test. Like savage animals.
The guy who punched him was white you fucking idiot.

Dunno where you got that. The current World's Strongest Man champion is Martins Licis, who is Latvian-born.

Martin Licis has the current title but Eddie Hall won worlds strongest man multiple times and still has the world record for the heaviest deadlift.

Ah, understood. the FORMER strongest man in the world is England's Eddie Hall.

This has nothing to do with race and everything to do with class in the UK.
Both the posh guy who died and the guy who punched him were white and English.
Americans are obsessed with race but class is so much more important here in bongland.

>Americans are obsessed with race
We're obsessed with class, but we don't know it.

Minorities are near-universally poor, so looking down on blacks is the same as looking down on the poor.
We've never had a nobility, so we venerate wealthy celebrities instead.

Plus, we still have some cultural vestiges of the notion of equality. It's bullshit, but we all like to tell each other that anyone can "make it" in America with hard work. As a result, we nearly all think of ourselves as "middle class".

Absolutely based, Greeks are all in the right places

And the guy is in jail for manslaughter

It happens more often than you think some dude hit his head on the pavement after a drunk fight and the other guy got locked for life

Absolutely class is the biggest problem in the UK. You can come across completely fine and proper until it's sussed where you are from and what you do for a living.

It's probably why the Chinese do so well here as they do love a class system.

>say something insulting
>they attack you because they cant logically refute it
The bouncer knew it to be true and sought his only recourse that could make him wrong, death.

But the bouncer is already employed as a bouncer, so why is that offensive?

was the bouncer a negro or some other undesirable?

In some cultures parents teach their children not to disrespect others not by mollifying them but by giving them a smack. What was being done was some late educational discipline.

>talk shit
>always have lackies to physically impose force on people
>mad when people avoid the lackies and attack the source

Dumb richfags, violence is 100% justified when you use violence first.

he literally got dropped kicked and didnt even budge

Eddie Hall beat him and the 2018 winner (the mountain from GoT) in 2017 before he retired

He technically proved his point

>punched and killed him
>gets sent to prison
>forced to work in prison cleaning bathrooms for killing the man

He ended up working for him

>an uppity gay cunt literally gets his shit pushed in and fucking dies
Lol rest in piss faggot

>A normal person would expect physical repercussions for talking to a big guy like that; if you live in a sheltered world then you never experience those repercussions.

it's not "sheltered" world, it's normal civilised world

places where you have to expect getting killed for somewhat insulting someone are shitholes

honestly what that kid said was totally out of line, he's a piece of shit. a retard. a loser, and he's obviously pathetic

but the guy who did that is fucked. he's obviously going to prison for a long, long time. he certainly regrets it.

that kid probably never expected someone to lash out so violently over words. to be fair, it's actually quite uncivilized to do that sort of thing. the law certainly agrees, which is why the guy who punched him is going to rot away the rest of his youth in a cell, regretting what he did on a daily basis

>he's obviously going to prison for a long, long time
Read the article in this thread. He's not going to jail at all. He received a four-year SUSPENDED sentence.

It means that, legally, he committed manslaughter and was sentenced to four years in prison, but in a very real sense, he got away with it scot-free.

All the retards here need to understand that by not punishing things like this with harsh prison sentence you finally end up in world where big muscular thugs can insult everybody else, and no one can insult them back because big guy could murder them with impunity

next day most of you will bitch how you got bullied by big scary jocks in school and no one did shit

>ITT: A bunch of savages think assaulting and in the process killing someone, intentionally or otherwise, is justified because they verbally ravage you
And Jow Forums has the nerve to think they're better than women and minorities.
Savages, the overwhelming lot of you.
But by your logic, every one of you who has typed nigger, slut, whore, spic, kike, etc. should gladly line up to be punched by someone, to be knocked down onto concrete and die.

This is also a good point.

How's it feel knowing all the money in the world couldn't stop someone from punching your head off?

How's that sentence going for you?

Umm honey only white people are allowed to talk shit to others

Except the rich kid was the bully here. This means you can stand up to bullies without getting in trouble yourself (which is all that ever happens - the one who stands up to bullying gets fucked by the legal system).

True but I think a lot of kids growing up now on the internet as well as in hugbox land never really learn consequences in terms of the way you treat people.

I remember at work with a technician and this young 18 year old, who was extremely arrogant, had just got a job said to the technician: Right oi I want this, this, this and this quickly OK?

The technician just stared at him for like a minute and then told him to fuck off until he learnt some manners. The kid kept pissing people off by being disrespectful and thinking it was funny until he was fired by the end of the day.

In school and on the internet these days, there are few and only minor consequences to being a cunt. Kids need to know that their mouth will get them into trouble as an adult if they do not learn some basic respect.

It would have been better if the guy just held him by the throat against the wall until the posh guy just pissed himself, cried and went home.
It is just a shame it went like this.

>True
The rest of your post was unnecessary.

The bouncer did not go to prison, so your whole post is wrong.

Even Mike Tyson will go down from a single well placed punch.

You know they are there for a reason, right?
You know they are the ones allowing you and your people to livive. Stop thinking you filthy animals have value.

the headline is a bit misleading, the kid was harassing other guests so the bouncer pushed him down, as is his job, he died the next day and everyone at the scene agreed that he was being a dick and deserved to be pushed down