Weekly Family Thread

Post stories, ask for advice, yada yada about your family.

Previous
pastebin.com/S0zTuvfw

Attached: 17250_GsIbTSKG.png (600x600, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uCGD9dT12C0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's wrong chris? why does karen look so worried? Is she pregnant?

Attached: 1550511611557.png (584x562, 276K)

Thread theme:
youtu.be/uCGD9dT12C0

Dedicated to the fat mexican Anonette and the master liar Couch, current holders of the "Todd Howard" award for viggest liars.
remember to buy Fallout 4 VR

Attached: 51b.jpg (996x1500, 326K)

I just picked a random one. She isn't pregnant and we looked at a few houses this weekend and might be getting our stuff set up before the lease expires so we can move when it does if we find the right place. If not the lease becomes a month to month lease so we will be able to leave at anytime after that. Other than that I don't have much else.

Todd please
Have mercy

>fat mexican anonette
explain

>She isn't pregnant

Come on Chris, you need to try harder!

>Bumping a dead thread on page 10
cringe

Have thing eased up at work? Will Karen be able to keep her job after the move? Any more cute stories?

Based Todd

Hi hello I worked until 12:45 last night and I was up most of the night after that because coffee so I am going back to sleep, yes it's 2PM shut up.

I guess we tried anal after the last thread died but it was weird and kinda hurt and my brother had a weird existential crisis where he was like "bluhhh I can't fuck my sister's butt it's so wrong" because that makes sense. Anyway goodnight.

Chris buy a big cool house. Also what are some cute things you've been doing with Karen. If you haven't done anything cute I'm killing you and kidnapping her.

Attached: j46.jpg (500x281, 76K)

>He's already fucked you
>He decides anal is where he's going to draw the line

>2PM
No it's 9PM you dolt. Freaking ameribads baka
> "bluhhh I can't fuck my sister's butt it's so wrong"
Ah yes, because taking her virginity/ies and creampieing her is absolutely normal it should be
>Chris buy a big cool house.
Big enough to accommodate, hmmm, let's say, three couples? *hint**hint**nudge**nudge*
>I'm killing you and kidnapping her.
Absolutely based and Karenpilled

It's whatever, she is happy and that is all that matters.

We are trying to buy a house maybe in the suburbs or countryside so she should be fine to keep working if she wants to. Work is still pretty busy but a lot is going on but it will look good in my performance report so it's fine. As far as cute things go I did make her mad a few days ago because I kept pinching her legs right under her butt and she bit me.

I don't get it either.
Uhhh that wasn't exactly what I was getting at, but I dunno. All of us in the same house would be weird but kinda cool.
Yes good that is cute.

Where is Couch?

Original

what the fuck is wrong with you? get off the internet. take a break. just stop. watch a soap opera or the kardashians or some shit. at least it's real people rather than a fat mexican, a tranny and a permavirgin roleplayer

quit namefagging LARPer

based origigig post

??? What did I post to warrant such an aggressive (you)? Because I merely engage in a make-believe incest/family thread trying to have some fun on my off time?

To be fair this is probably more real than the fakes in hollywood.

Bump for anonette and couch

My older brother started to push me around and bully me like we're kids again and it makes me want to roll over and let him just do whatever he wants to me.

>Bumping a shit thread on page 10
Fuck off

> let him just do whatever he wants to me
sounds pretty gay

How

Were you like waiting in the thread or something. I just finally had a relevant experience after seeing these threads for ages

What's with all the trolling today.

Whatever, I'm boring and can't help, been napping and playing random games. Couch where did you go.

Attached: 0po00.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

>makes me want to roll over and let him just do whatever he wants to me
gay

>Couch where did you go.
she's doing the you know what

T-the diddly do?

Attached: D89F9E71907949138C9D5AE5F892639C.gif (250x277, 77K)

>how
Well, obviously, you're a female(male) or some sort of trap, whose very existence is the manifestation of gayness, and you are also considering allowing your bro to have his way with you, also highly gay.
Basically, not only are you gay, you are the gay.

a lil bit of bedroom rodeo

Attached: 1565542008361.png (200x275, 41K)

I was at my family BBQ guys, I told you earlier this week.

Attached: yuru-camp-ep-1-12.png (300x169, 65K)

doing the diddly do?

do you think mommy couch was suspicious? or are they oblivious?

How did it go? Your mom knew, didn't she?

We did that last night

I don't think so. I was just trying to enjoy the time.

>wake up early
>make a potato salad for bbq while I let him sleep in
>he gets up and fixes some cereal
>go get ready
>head over around 10
>we go in and get hugs from mom
>sit down and relax for a bit
>oniichan goes with dad to clean grill
>talk with mom and watch tv with her
>end up going outside with dad and nii to play with a football
>two person vs 1 and we switch out
>dad and nii always get past me
>anytime I get ball I always end up getting grabbed and lightly spun to the ground
>dad pretends to fall down one time and lets me past him
>ends up becoming a game of monkey in the middle
>they go to get the grill ready
>go inside and help mom make burger patties
>grill and spend time outside saying how we've been
>talk about how we went camping, while leaving some details out
>nii complains to dad about work and dad talks to him about it and their conversation flew over my head
>sit and eat burgers with them
>after awhile we decide its about time to head out
>they give us the leftovers and we head home
>now here and just sitting around watching him play games

Attached: 1558737456348.jpg (259x206, 13K)

>while leaving some details out
why though?

Sounds like a good time. I'm glad you have a good relationship with the rest of your family, too. Most of the time, incest couples are cut off by the rest of their families.

>We did that last night
What, with full knowledge you would spend today with your parents? I'm impressed with how relaxed you two are about your new status.

Anonette would be sweating bullets in that situation or giggling to herself that she is getting away with it.

Attached: 1560983671065.jpg (759x752, 357K)

>new status
>>>new
of course user

I'm not telling them about cuddling and kissing and stuff obviously.

I love them very much.

I wasn't thinking about it at the time. I was being romanced.

>I was being romanced.

At your parent's house?

demotivated bump

Attached: SPOILER_03p23jju98021.png (281x418, 140K)

>"bluhhh I can't fuck my sister's butt it's so wrong"
Is this the part were the roles are reversed and you have to guide your brother while he spazzes out about sex?
Also have you tried stimulating his prostate since you know he's into it? Maybe try seeing if he'd let you slip a finger in during a blowjob or having sex with his toy in. Alternatively, you can buy a strapon and give him an ultimatum: "At least one of us is getting fucked in the ass tonight. "

Motivated bump

>At least one of us is getting fucked in the ass tonight.
kek

>Us: Attempting to use up a box with three condoms left in it because we're going shopping tomorrow anyway (I don't know it made sense at the time)
>Uhhhhh got in a weird groove I can't describe, let's just say we did touchy and mouthy things after using up the condoms
>Mom: Yes hello me and your father are stopping by, we're five minutes away
>Me: Cries because we can't possibly clean-up in time while my saint of a brother cleans up in time
>Also me: Almost fall over when I go to give my mom a hug because legs still weak
>Also me: Please let this cum smell just be in my head
>Can't tell if parents are acting weird or if I'm acting weird
>They sit down and tell me they're sorry because they feel like they didn't support me the way they should when I lived at home and they want to help me improve so I can live without my brother
>I can't do this I want to cry and kill them and kill everyone
>They finally leave, I just cry
>Oops fell asleep oops it's 11
>I make my brother fuck me again
>Oops fell asleep it's 1 now

SO HEY HI HOW WAS YOUR FUCKING DAY ughhhhughu8ghughuhgh.
Hello cinnamon roll, you are the cutest and the best thing that's happened to me today.

Attached: 64j6j.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

What the fuck is this thread. Why are you retards fucking your siblings. Fucking gross inbreds.

You guys seem to do this whole incest thing a lot. How do I get my sister to let me bully her and make her squirm?

They know everything.

What do I do about my gorgeous stepsister?

>What do I do

Give her a hug

>Chris lives in Texas
>Anonette lives in the Georgia/Florida area
Is Couch also a southern inbreeder?

Smell her pretty hair

You poor thing. That is a rough surprise to have sprung on you when you were having a really nice day. What does your bro think? What did he have to say during and after the visit? You said he made love to you, so clearly he doesn't want you to live without him, even if you theoretically can.

Attached: 1452991652943.png (1040x932, 599K)

>they know!!!
Also are probably not against it???
Maybe you should have gone out like sora did in the anime, and figured out their exact stance.

They don't know ugh go away. Maybe they suspect but they don't knooooow they can't know it's impossible. They would have yelled at us and maybe shot at us.
He was mad they came on such short notice but he was calmer than me overall. I literally don't remember a single thing he said during the visit and afterwards he was just trying to calm me down. Also no I can't fucking live without him, he's mine now and we're stuck like this forever.

Ugh. I should try to actually sleep I guess.

Maybe you'll find out they were siblings too and are really supportive of your relationship??!

So we're your parents abusive or something? Did your mom try to rape you and is thus the actual cause of your deep rooted lesbian tendencies?

>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
I remember this post from ages ago

You aren't going to do shit, stop shilling your discord

Aww its okay. Get lots of cuddles.

I tried to come back last night but tye site was down and I decided to just goto sleep.

I recall her saying that her lesbian tendencies came from doing stuff with her friends, and that her parents were alright. Unless she's suppressed something

Last night
>sitting on couch
>looking at him concentrate on game
>poke him with my feet
>he looks over and asks whats up
>pat my chest
>tell him to lay down on me
>he says he'll pass on the offer
>asks me if I want to lay on him instead
>he sits with his legs on the couch and I put my back up against his chest and lean back like its a recliner
>he wraps his arms around me and hands me the controller
>tells me to puck whatever to watch
>end up watching kitchen nightmares with him
>he passes out and I end up feeling sleepy
>end up falling asleep on the couch with him and get woken up by him carrying me to bed in the middle of the night
>barely stay awake and pass out again as soon as I hit the bed

Attached: Nainn9.jpg (935x758, 183K)

Sounds fun and relaxing...

Attached: 1556586388875.gif (320x256, 1.86M)

I wish I had a girlfriend, damnit.

what kind of stuff with her friends ?

Real sick stuff, handholding and such

>handholding

The nerve of some people.

Took my 10yo niece back to school shopping this weekend. She got some shoes, jewelry, lots of clothes including quite a bit of stuff from Victoria's secret. It made her really happy.

She has refused to say, she "doesn't want to remember it". Hopefully we'll get a flashback arc soon...

>Did your mom try to rape you and is thus the actual cause of your deep rooted lesbian tendencies?
Oof ain't that kind of relatable if I don't say so myself.

I'm in oregon today with my grandma and sister. My sister is moving from oregon to salt lake to go to college, and I'm going with her in her car. We start driving tomorrow and we're going to do it in 2 days.

It feels weird being at my grandma's house sometimes. I used to come here every winter and summer vaccation with my familly when I was a kid. Now I'm almost 20 and feel so depressed just looking at all the stuff I used to climb on and play with.

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS THREAD GETS WORSE EVERY WEEK

FUCKING GENERATE SOME YOUS QUIT WAITING ON THE FUCKING ROLEPLAYERS

Awww that's cute, good work

You are actually a girl aren't you?

Fortunately I am not a girl

Mind answering this?

I live in NE US.

Don't tell me you are from Rhodes island couch! If so you are probably free to incest your brother.

No. But that is an idea.

Why do you read the thread you don't like every week?

What.
No my parents were fine it just felt like my brother got all the special treatment. I thought maybe that was just my imagination but with my parents admitting it suddenly my entire adult situation and personality makes sense.
Lesbian stuff.
What. Better than showering with her I guess?????

I'm just tired ugh.

Attached: still thinking about qwerty and her identical nonbloodrelated sister.jpg (1920x1674, 1.32M)

I might be getting closer to escaping my family. Wish me luck.

Why are you escaping your family?

I literally cannot cum unless Im thinking about my sister. I want to bend her over and just fucking cram every inch into that little bony white girl ass.

>doing nothing
>get text asking if I'm busy
>text not really
>immediately get a video call
>I ask if everything is okay
>"Yeah, I just wanted to see your face because I miss you."
>hits my heart hard
>he talks to me during his lunch break while he sits in his truck

Attached: 3595_L0QRib3n.png (600x600, 164K)

Ok

I cut off all contact with my entire family a month ago. One of my siblings just noticed yesterday. The family texts daily.

My one (you) just because you asked. I agree on a general family thread, it is geared toward the 3 repeat posters

How old is your sister? How old are you? Do you love her or is it entirely a sex thing? Have you tried doing anything before?

Attached: G5KldzQ.jpg (500x375, 18K)

yeah user why the need for escape?

>Yeah, I just wanted to see your face because I miss you
mfw

Attached: 1565447707045.png (719x718, 641K)

I am so confused! That should have happened a long time ago.

If the people involved are in love, mature and mutually consenting then where's the problem?

Meant for
Zzz

Are you just good to your niece or are you trying to get somewhere?

Very cute, enjoy it. Couch.

>tfw found out my big sister pegs her husband
Whew.

demotivated bump again