Thoughts on smug Mercedes-Benz-Sama?

thoughts on smug Mercedes-Benz-Sama?

Attached: 1565242479859.jpg (720x1080, 65K)

>Tfw I love Mercedes
>Tfw he looks like an ideal version of me

Attached: sweat.png (645x773, 11K)

how do you guys feel when some people drive lamborghini all their life , meanwhile you struggle with ur rent or life?

Attached: image-1.jpg (640x427, 91K)

He isn't smug. That's the face of defeat knowing only Muslims and drug dealers buy his cars using credit. His established company had survived two world wars, producing everything from aeroplane engines to luxury cars and was the awe of the other German marques and inspiration to others around the globe. What are his cars known for now? Dash cam videos of people with very limited understanding of the rules of the road.
If someone can make a face describing the collapse of their life, it is something similar to this.

here comes the communist making it all political again, back to Jow Forums scum

I drive bmw

I love my BMW wife so much

Attached: BMW.jpg (700x941, 76K)

It's point is to become a "cheaper" luxury opinion.
You can't get a Porsche, what are you gonna get? Audi is useless, BMW is only driven by retards. So you but the Benz.

if people want luxury cars without being associated with criminals then are is nobody driving toyota-chans hot sister lexus-san?

>Lexus
Uhm maybe... They are not arabs?

I have never seen arabs driving lexus and Im german so I see a lot of arabs daily

I mean they drive other jeeps too, but Lexus makes like %40 of what I see
I live in Turkey (black sea) so I probably see more Arabs than you lol

>Fu-fu-fu, war crimes? What do you mean, war crimes? I may be the peak of German engineering, but not even I could have built an incinerator that cremates a human body at the rate your tribunal ALLEGEDLY claims I did
Sasuga, MB-sama....

Attached: a86.jpg (570x574, 19K)

Those 3 german luxury brands today are shit driven by either criminals, soibois or soccer moms. Japcars, murican cars and even french cars luxury lines are better.

Where do you live where you see lots of arabs daily?

frankfurt
everytime an AMG speeds past me, there is an arab inside of it

I'm in Frankfurt right now and see a fair amount of blacks and turks but not many arabs.

How could arabs afford them?

wait till its gets darker

guess

Arabs are fucking rich. They are basically Jews with oil.

oh not just the oil princes
arabs have formed mafia like structures in most big german cities

Well yes they are Arabs. They already have some arabtowns around here. They are already causing problems and most cities don't even beat them up.
Soon they will start beheading and government won't even let us lay a finger on them.

Im waiting for this to happen on a large scale honestly, cityfags deserve hell

Wasn't so smug in Hockenheim, the slimy cunt.

>what is a dowry and conspicuous spending?

It's the same where I live and literally ALL bmw/benz drivers are brown rats who don't understand the concept of loans with interest rates, or they're criminals. It's hilarious because they crave these high status materialistic items so much, all the while not realizing everything recognizes instantly how they got them: by enslaving themselves to kike bankers for the rest of their lives, rendering whatever "status" they were after a complete joke. It's just, "Oh, look, another retarded Turk who took a loan he can't afford to buy a car -.-"

Parting hair in the center looks good in animu but rarely looks good irl

>t. 99%er cuck

>tfw no lambo bf

Attached: lambo a cute.jpg (500x750, 57K)

European arab here.

Usually AMG are driven by the drugs dealers. Small fry drive around in CLA/Golf (GTI).

Usually their financial status is shit. The cars are paid through splitting costs with their brothers.

They usually spend their days clogging up inner city centers by driving around in loops. Causing needless congestion.

They put their seats ridicilously far back. It looks humorous, and is the hallmark sign of a drugsdealer.

I drive an S90 2019. I don't think I have ever seen another Arab in a volvo like me. Which pretty much highlights our compulsive need to see peer validation at the cost of our financial integrity.

The car is not mine by the way, it's a lease. I choose a new one every 3 years. I still feel the hatred and malice from white people when I drive around though. Previous car was a toyota, but I made 3 promotions the last couple of years.

>everything I know about a country I can't even point on a map I learned from Jow Forums and foxnews

user I live in Turkey, Black sea region. Also I don't go to Jow Forums and fox is a liberal meme here