Why are young males isolating themselves from society?

Why are young males isolating themselves from society?

Attached: EBfItkMWwAAmGTA.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Doesnt matter no one cares and no one will. Just be happy how you are

I wonder what it could possibly be?

Attached: 1565151662448.jpg (1419x1071, 165K)

Is this actually some new phenomenon or is it hype? I get it's mostly centered around the internet but haven't men isolated themselves before the internet age as well?

internet > interacting with normies

It's just a few normals finding out about something that everyone knew about, thinking it's brand new and that they're geniuses for discovering it.

They're lazy children who need to grow up

because women are removing lazy, low quality men from the gene pool.

because there is nothing for me out there

no it isn't a new phenomenon. look at all the greatest thinkers (philosophers) from the past 2.5k years. Have they not all been men? Have not most of them preached asceticism as well as rejection of material items and the groupthink of society? can you name one philosopher woman?

men have always been recluse and contemplative, men have always been thinking not only for themselves but for the good of all humanity

There's always something uncanny about class photographs

>he can't google "female philosophers"
many great poets who wrote with a philosophical tone were women as well. i don't know why you have a bias around the gender of a "great thinker" but i can't help you with that problem.

The lighting and that giant window, plus the view from it. What a comfy looking classroom.

this comment feels a lot like "if only you knew how bad things really were"

>poetry
>philosophy
one is more of an art form then a paradigm of thinking which usually has certain values and dogmas. a woman poet is not a philosopher user I don't know what you are even thinking

because all of the greatest thinkers are men. name one woman

yes because female taste in men is superior and they are totally not retarded psychotic beings

Attached: lol.jpg (924x561, 79K)

Yes i would agree with that.

>Tens of billions of tax dollars per year going towards imperialistic war
>Lives, resources, and the livelihood of foreign countries been sacrificed so that arms dealers, Israel, and oil company executives can make a quick buck
>Environment being sacrificed so that oil companies can make a quick buck
>4 years of work experience and an MS required for entry level work (that is paid like entry level work because it is rudimentary work a high school could manage)
>Lawyers and doctors, per hour of labor, get paid less than public school teachers
>Being priced out of material goods like education, housing, and medicine
>Priced out of mental health care
>Facing less financial security than their parents
>Their parents are bankrupted by medical bills
>(All so a landlord and a pharma executive can make a quick buck)
>Defunded and under-constructed public transportation and community centers

There's only a few people who benefit from society, and it clearly isn't a young male. If you have an opportunity to not contribute, taking it would be a logical choice.

Attached: ank03x6ovja31.jpg (640x1038, 128K)

Because western society is not the same as it used to be

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-12-21-37-24.png (668x567, 64K)

>young males are more often the people making millions and billions of dollars in the tech industry
>"clearly isn't a young male"
t retard. maybe if you said black male. all that shit is meaningless to lazy pathetic incels bro. the real reason, if you care to learn about it, is how having an easy life creates no motivation and is vulnerable to shitty influences.

Oh yeah, I forgot. My bad dude

Attached: 8mdsb2985x931.jpg (468x960, 81K)

civilisation and capitalism were mistakes

Attached: 1549924331790.jpg (858x821, 359K)

the comments on that video tho

Attached: 1464879235533.gif (290x189, 1.24M)

How's that hunter-gatherer thing coming along?

Attached: 1564746840955m.jpg (1024x879, 136K)

>society isolates young men
>"wtf, why are these young men isolating THEMSELVES?"
really makes my brain into the big brain

Attached: 1533883535811.png (1208x1200, 84K)

it's almost Monday stupid wagie, don't you have to get prepared to go to work?

Attached: 13922a42f11e42a6d62755e0669f1d2d4501fe5f748222edbcfb4327d04e122d.jpg (2576x1932, 322K)

>caveboy is using full sentences

Reminds me vividly of this

Attached: too4fal3x2931.jpg (640x627, 74K)

This guy gets it. If I can't get cunny, why live?

>can't
do you spend at least 30 hours a week flirting with girls?

lmao do you think you will ever be one of those guys? you're on here, youre fucked

Holy shit, is this recent? Even hyper Chads are getting cucked now? It really is ogre

>Implying i have a job

That's the kinda shit I'm talking about! No hunter gatherer society would tolerate some guy like me that sits around all day eating their food

Attached: anachronism-large.jpg (720x722, 64K)

i'm in biotech and i have a wife. i don't know what my story would change about how lazy people are lazy for personal reasons and not "trees are getting cut down!"

>i have a wife

You are being disrespectful by making your presence known in this image board

i acknowledge your opinion thank you very much that is all.

You can't force someone into the world against their will and expect them to do things for you.

Society needs to rethink its views on suicide and allow people to do it honorably with dignity.

it's actually fair to expect it because most people do things for their parents/coaches

it's the age of the internet, you don't need to go outside to interact with people

>one female philosopher
simone de bouvoir but her main thing was whoring around with various french existentialists.

No, but they flirt with me. I sadly live in the land of the "free"

I think he's implying that its a method for the ones that "don't" to remove themselves from being dead weight

Capitalism is a a joke and another form of slavery. Now, the system cant even mantain the illusion of order or stability and its becoming harder to consume escapism to ignore it.
Woman are the total opposite of what media/your parents told you about, they are cold and promiscuous, and they have an almost Darwinian way at looking at relationships. To make it worse, now they are insufferable and politically obsessed, so even a worse deal.
Religion is dead, politics are a circus, so you dont have anything higher than yourself and your social circle to focus/work for.

So...the clear answer is why wouldnt they? On average, you dont have enough resources to enjoy life, you dont have love, maybe not even sex, and you dont have any higher cause/idea to fight for.
Of course we are merely at the beginning, 99% of young males are still involved in society, but its clear that the problem will become worse and worse.

Attached: CBD91298-EFF8-4AD4-BF33-97B92AC0552F.jpg (400x300, 61K)

because society has generally abandoned them and offers them no real prospects of improvement or self-worth.

it's a generation of young men who are being left behind, and as such they retaliate.

"The child scorned by the village will burn it down to feel it's warmth"

its not hard to find a bridge or rope. anyway people change, with a little encouragement anyone can come back from the suicidal attention whore meme. it's shitty people and discouragement that got them there in the first place after all.

Because social interactions exhaust the fuck out of me, i was struggling with social skills so hard, but at last i managed to smooth talk everything, even had a gf and sex, all that just to realise that this doesn't make me any happier, in fact it does everything oposite, from social interactions i become tire and depressed, so, i realised that being home, play vidya and draw is the best for me

Attached: 56fe942a83d0d99d5fddc7485fdbc09a.png (953x533, 828K)

>so you dont have anything higher than yourself and your social circle to focus/work for.

There never was anything else to focus/work for

Attached: 1558404117959.jpg (840x854, 264K)

That girl in the middle is LITERALLY wearing a sailor uniform.

What exactly is out there for me?
People who just believe I'm an entitled autistic monster
Fuck that
I am my own man in my room

fucking 1950's weebs

so a literal WHO? that doesn't count. do you know why we know plato and socrates and lao tsu name thousands of years after they are gone? because they mattered user

I am still waiting for someone to name a woman philosopher who had an impact on the world. there are none, not even ONE

Going on 60,000 years of success.

Friendly reminder that absolute scumbags like Epstein and his clients get to go around being completely soulless cornballs, and they still got to fuck all of our would-be prom dates in some dungeon.
Maybe we should all just join a sex cult.

>Jow Forums creates a sex cult
>there's only virgin guys in there
shieeeet

Hannah Arendt
Ayn Rand
Philippa Foot
Judith Butler
I'm sure there's more but those are the ones I've read

ayn rand is the only one I heard of.. and the wachowski bros made a movie about her work.. and it flopped pretty hard. how about you name someone who has been around for a millennium or so.. none? okay point taken

>isolating themselves
>themselves
lulz

>philosophy is only valid if it's old
You're the worst kind of pseud. But sure, how about Hypatia. Neoplatonist.
But I don't know why I'm talking to someone about philosophy who's never even heard of Hannah Arendt.

>tying this hard
>calling others pseud
K

I see r9k is still a bastion of the intelligentsia. Please consider suicide post haste.

look you are the one trying too hard here by all definitions. OP posed a dumbass question of men becoming reclusive. I pointed out that men have always had tendency to be recluse and that some of the best minds of all time acted in such manner. And then anons had to come out with "hurr durr girls are smart tooo OMGZ!"

no the reality is that most women don't think like men think. if they did so, they would probably be recorded as much in history, but they aren't. back to your regular cuck programming now

>doesn't believe anything unless it was recorded in history
>also doesn't have any experience with history that describes reclusive women and female philosophers
oof, you played yourself there. maybe you should pick up a book.

my attorney makes $500 dollars an hour before retainers

>>also doesn't have any experience with history that describes reclusive women and female philosophers
because that is so expansive? you named like 2 that weren't contemporary or completely bonkers and taken as pseudo science. Also nice strawmanning there I didn't say I don't believe it unless it is specifically recorded in history but that if women were great thinkers they would be recorded as such in history, but they are not.

if you study philosophy which you haven't there is what are known as socratic schools of thought and presocratic schools of though. ONE MAN literally fucked the game up that hard. Also see Hegel. Also fuck off idiot virgin championing women on this board will never help you get laid

If they have nothing to gain from society and only made negative experiences with it, why should they bother?

Young men are being isolated from society and the mainstream wants to blame and shame them and say they did it to themselves.

>great thinkers
why do you think this is tied to reclusiveness btw? Feynman was a great thinker but slept with every Susan and Jill he could. Einstein as well. The cat-lady meme is known around the world describing reclusive women.

>study philosophy
maybe you should actually study philosophy if you don't think there are many good female philosophers in history retardo.

>society made me a retard!
>wait....by definition i am part of society
damn full circle on that one

Yeah. A lot of guys are figuring out that having relationships then getting into families is a clusterfuck of a mess to get into when we can barely get ourselves stable on our own feet with all these ludicrous requirements to land almost any decent job that may be available.

Yet for some reason we have all thid bullshit entitlement and disbelief that we as men are not doing it. It is like it's some sort of unspoken role that we are expected to take when we reach adulthood to make a family. I don't have a say in that and yet females can fuck and jump to whichever cock they want then settle whenever they want and are even encouraged for it.

Yeah, uh, no. I won't be responsible for any fuck trophy.

Attached: 1565488438619.png (660x346, 400K)

WOMEN CAN DO IT 2 GUISE REALLY LET ME JUST FIND THE NEEDLES IN THE HAYSTACK TO PROVE YOU EVIL SEXISTS WRONG

Women are normalfags and always will be. Their opinions are formed by the men around them. The could literally not survive social exclusion. There are very rare exceptions however if you as a woman do not realize you are inferior to men in philosophy, and production you are not one.

They're waiting for the right time to shoot everyone.

>don't think there are many good female philosophers in history retardo.
I agree there aren't that many. You could hardly ass pull a few of them. I bet you will try and tell me next Anne Frank or Michelle Obama is a great woman thinker. How about Miley Cyrus?

Because society isn't good for them right now. Its how life usually goes
Society
Guys gets unhappy with society
Rise up
Reform society
Repeat

Because the world is run by kidnapping, rapist paedophile murderers and there really is no point anymore

this

robots need to finally understand that they only can afford being on internet all day and not working because society get more tolerant and forgiving, the thing that they normally hate

back in their "good old days" their parents would simply kick their asses off to work, college or army with no fucks given

because they are l0sers

seem to be stuck on line 2, though

Oh look a retarded commie who is only half right but is still retarded
>Tens of billions of tax dollars per year going towards imperialistic war
Nobody gives a shit. Nobody is going to socially isolate themselves because there is war going on thousands of miles from home that doesn't effect their life at all
>Environment being sacrificed so that oil companies can make a quick buck
This doesn't happen anymore. Show proof.
>>Lawyers and doctors, per hour of labor, get paid less than public school teachers
Factually incorrect and also has nothing to do with isolation of men in society.
>Being priced out of material goods like education, housing, and medicine
>Priced out of mental health care
Why are there less isolated people in third world countries then? Again, this has nothing to do with isolation.
>Their parents are bankrupted by medical bills
>(All so a landlord and a pharma executive can make a quick buck)
Has nothing to do with isolation. Isolation usually doesn't happen to poor people as they are required to stay social to survive.
>Defunded and under-constructed public transportation and community centers
Maybe but most likely not at all as most people do not go to community centers because they want to remain isolated. The thought of going to a community center makes them think of soccer moms and other cringe shit.

nice b8 l0ser

Yea fuck nationalism my man. Workers of the world unite. Nothing would stop isolation like getting rid of communities and a sense of belonging within a border and culture with your people. No, we should get rid of borders and fill our streets with outsiders who call us racist. Thats how you get people to reconnect with society!

>He doesn't think Michelle is a great thinker

all young men? no this is strictly a white male issue. you won't see a black person shooting up a school with innocent children.

>guyz men are all violent rapists XD

How many diseases do you think he got from her?

see this if you are looking for retarded b8

they're too dumb lad

Bcuz niggers get shot by other niggers

don't believe me?, proof right in this thread.

because black people aren't clinically insane.

Yeah that's because it usually takes a while for the guys to round themselves up and rise up. It's not something that happens instantly because most humans understand that working together is how you take down a mammoth rather than charging at it 1 by 1

Because the Internet is far more gratifying, less risky, allows you to do multiple things at the same time, and almost everyone can find a niche they fit into, no matter how odd they are.
The real question is why would you want to participate in real life society when there is the Internet?

Attached: tumblr_pfovv5XiKL1vctb7m_540.jpg (347x347, 34K)

>that filename
Fuck off you stupid cunt.

Because there is nothing to gain from participating in society, be a wagecuck and hate your life
, how is that gaining you anything, get married and have a family, not going to happen because women are hypergamous by nature, sk as a young male i ask you, what do i gain for larticipating in society, getting divorce raped and becoming suicidal, no thank you

How does this image tie into the OP's post?
Is it because there's less white terrorists around, so now people do go outside as much? What's the connection?

It's horrible. Hypersexualised, vapid, disingenuous. I hate it all.

You're right, its a white male issue because its white peoples homelands that are being tarnished and destroyed. There is no future for anybody of the European races so why should any of them bother to continue living?

>shortys take walks to the school yard
>trying to solve the puzzle to "why is life so hard?"
>as soon as they reach the playground BLAHH!!!
>shots ring out and now one of them laid down
that was written in 1995 or sometime before that. So apparently little black kids get shot at schools frequently from the standpoint of the GZA

>No, but they flirt with me.
How is this a bad thing?

>people

Monkeys are have less isolation problems as well.

waaaaaah the social narrative is changing! white guys are no longer in the "Goldilocks" realm of stereotypes. now we can't act like our skin makes us better than other folk :( this is litterally white male genocide!!!! for all the shit you guys give black guys, arab, asian and hispanic men. You guys can't handle a fraction of what minorities go through in this country.