Why are women by nature so disloyal and ungrateful?

Why are women by nature so disloyal and ungrateful?

Attached: 20190805_150037.png (937x1305, 1.32M)

What happened?
Originalocomment

>talk to qt girl
>everything is going smooth
>even get nudes by her
>after awhile conversations start to taper off
>look her up on normiebook
>she's had a bf since 2017
>find out she just gets bored and flirts with random online when she gets bored

Fuck, thats pretty shitty, fuck that slut.
But , how do you know every woman is lika that? Not even a whiteknight or something like that, just curious.

You're a tranny, aren't you? originamo

Because biologically speaking, they only care about getting a high quality male with resources, and protecting her kids.
Thats the perfect recipe for a whore, and the reason most civilizations in history had woman in a leash: good woman only exists when society puts pressure on her to be that way, otherwise she is the soulless slut her hormones demand her to be.
They are both the support rock of society and the fire that it will consume it.

holy shit more Lucy nudes
where did you get it?

Because they have big boobies like in that pic and they know men will let them get away with it because of their great big tiddies.

based quads telling the truth

Checked quads for unsettling truth

The discord. Search reddit for it.

Also she's done Scoreland now too

I thought the EB explanation was that the societies that survived were the ones where women fled from danger. Therefore, when the starry-eyes tribe got attacked by the spine-snappers, the only starry-eyes women that survived were the ones who were willing to look away and run when the men fought and died in war.

Attached: 1529976863312.png (396x382, 305K)

disloyal to whom and ungrateful about what?

We don't live in those times anymore.

Weak, cowardly women avoid conflict and survive to breed with the weak, cowardly men who hid among them?
Sounds about right. The strong and the brave die in war or while hunting.

There are plenty of men whose evolutionary strategy doesn't involve bravery. Think theft and trickery. Look at landlords.

But of course, there are also the successful spine snappers who rape and pillage. The starry-eyes women who most enjoyed being overwhelmed were the most likely to be bred instead of killed - keeping them as domesticated cattle.

>be woman in relationship
>get bored and feel unhappy
>check on social media accounts
>tons of orbiters
>one of them is cute
>talk to him and share nudes
>get tired of him after seeing other cute orbiter
>turns out he's a chad
>fuck him
>get annoying text message from bf and previous orbiter about how I'm being cold and distant
>ignore texts as chad thrusts into my cervix
>feel empty afterwards and thus becone more unhappy
>blame it on bf
>he reveals how my orbiters confessed of talking to them
>convince my bf i still like him
>continue cycle until bf loses his mind

How do we fix this?

Evolution and reproductive strategy.

Based quads strike the truth into our hearts

>dating girl for year and a half
>gets crush on my best friend
>hes not happy about it
>i break up with her
>now shes dating my friends friend

become chad originalio

Because they are weak and only seek the strong

Precisely.

Dual mating strategy.
Asymmetrical mating strategies.
Selection pressures.

The women that tended to be opportunistic boasted higher survival rates.
The women that tended to breed with high-testostene, fit men, tended to produce fit children that survived to adulthood.
The women that tended to get inseminated by high-tier males while in relationship with low-tier males with high-paternal-investment, tended to boast higher rates of survival coupled with higher rates of offspring survival.
The women that spread their legs to invading males tended to survive and pass on their genes. The women that didn't, tended to die.

So we have a creature that had overt selection pressures to be opportunistic, confrontation-averse, conformist, employing hypergamy, employing dual-mating-strategies.

Simply epic. Put me in the screencap rebbit.

Hypergamy obviously, once they find a better mating partner, they will leave you

All women are whores, remember this underage anons

>underaged giving advice to underaged

The bitterness in this thread is off the charts. Did any of you boys ever think, even once, that maybe, just MAYBE, not all women are exactly the same? We dont all deceive and manipulate men. We dont all cheat. You guys dont think boys ever cheat on their gfs? And, spoiler alert, women like to be with guys who arent complete losers. Why would anyone ever want to date some poor, unemployed NEET with no social circle? The reason you're alone is because you have no personality or accolade worthy to bring to a relationship. That's the biggest turn off in the world.

Did you ever think that maybe all "complete losers" aren't the same? To just tag every unsocial person as being inherently bad, ugly, and no-personality is even more stupid.

Honestly the more you realize "fuck women" the more you'll think straight. It's simple biology, all their blood is around their baby oven. Get this they lose a shit load of blood every month while doing nothing. The same amount of blood a man loses after getting shot they lose thinking about sewing kits. Their brains operate at about 45% normal power on an average day. Fuck women. Yes even my mother. Tried to have an intelligent conversation with her once, it was like having a conversation with a door. At least the door let me say what I had to say and didn't cry like a little fucking cunt

Because men enable them to be like that.
There are no consequences for their behavior. Maybe they get yelled at, or beaten up sometimes.
But they alway can go to another male who accepts all of their flaws because pussy.